Settling the Debt Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladyellen
ladyellen
1,125 Followers

There was chatting all around as he finished, and he clapped his hands for quiet again. "Now, I want to see Alex and Carol, our two new recruits, get them up to speed with our procedures. Then we'll get started." He smiled in their direction and beckoned them.

He took them into the house and sat them down. "I guess it's going to be a bit strange for you, and maybe a little embarrassing at first, but you will soon get used to it. Nobody cares; we've all seen everything before so don't let it worry you."

Both Alex and Carol looked at each other a little embarrassed, but Mo smiled reassuringly. "You'll be fine. Just go out there and enjoy yourselves."

Then he went on to explain the plot. "Not a lot of story line and not a lot of lines to remember. My customers don't pay for words--only actions," he said with a grin.

"Large country house weekend party," he said, waving his arms around him, "You play the son, Alex; you can use your own name, and Carol, you play Carol. I like to use your own names--less confusing. You are here with your husband. He's just been promoted and spending a weekend with his big boss. That's really all there is to it. Just follow my directions at all times." He turned to Carol. "You've brought some things with you, haven't you? If you go and see Beth in wardrobe, let her see what you've got and she will get you anything else you need." He turned to Alex. "You can show her the way, can't you?" Alex nodded.

"Okay, your first scene is in a bedroom, Carol. Afraid it's dropping you in at the deep end, but it will get you over your initial nerves. You should be okay after that. See you up there in about fifteen minutes."

Alex took her through to meet Beth. She was using a small office as her wardrobe room. She checked through the things Carol had brought. "You've got most things you need in here; might have to supplement a few items, but we will do that as we go along. If you leave these with me, I will hang them and press any that require it." She checked her running sheet and looked at Carol. "You'll do okay for the first shoot as you are so get to it. Mo doesn't like to be kept waiting."

With Alex's help and her heart thumping wildly, she made her way up to the first location. Fortunately it turned out to be less stressful than she expected as she had only to strip down to her underwear for this scene. The thing that really concerned her was the number of people involved in the production. Was she actually going to have to perform the sexual acts in front of all these people?

Glen, the guy who played her husband, seemed a nice enough guy although she saw him looking at her with interest when she was down to her undie's. Mo took them through the scene once, explained the words, then ran it through again. He was pleased that they managed it in only a couple of takes.

In the scene, Glen had explained to her that their future was on the line. While they were here at the house party, he had a chance to impress the boss so she had to be nice to him. "How nice do I have to be, darling?" was Carol's only line in the scene.

"As nice as you need to be," Glenn said with a knowing wink.

At the end of the scene, Beth was on hand to pass Carol a robe, and she was able to stay and watch the next scene as it took place in the master bedroom next to the bedroom they had been using. In this scene, Alex's mother, Jane, was sitting at her dressing table. She was discussing the weekend with her husband, Phillip, a tall good looking guy with iron grey hair. Jane had just come out of the shower and was wrapped in a white bathrobe. She was asking him if he had spoken to Glen about the weekend.

"I think he knows what's expected of him," he said with a smile. "You quite fancy him, don't you?"

Jane smiled. "Yes, there's something about him, and I know you fancy his attractive young wife. She's the sweet innocent type you go for. I wonder if he's mentioned to her what the situation is."

Phillip shook his head. "I don't know, but with what's on offer if things work out, I think I can rely on Glen to do the right thing."

Jane got up from the dressing table. She eased the robe off her shoulders. Carol was surprised to see she was completely naked under it. Nobody else seemed to find it unusual. She walked over to her husband and wound her arms around his neck pressing her naked body up against him. "You know I need to feel a new man inside me just as you need to sink your dick into some pretty fresh skirt."

Phillip reached around and his fingers dug into Jane's perfect arse. He pressed her tightly up against him. "Do you need something now, darling?"

She kissed him and shook her head. "No, I'll wait until later, but he'd better come across."

They both laughed.

Mo called cut and he discussed the scene with the cameraman. They talked together, then he said everything was okay. He looked over at Jane who was still standing there naked waiting for instructions. She didn't seem at all concerned that there were at least a dozen people in the room with her. Carol was hoping that she would feel the same when her turn came around. "Ed just needs a couple of close ups," Mo called over to Jane, "and we'll call that a wrap."

As Ed moved in to do the close ups, everyone began to move on to the next location.

"You are in this one, Carol," Mo said as he came over to her.

"Do I need to change or any thing?"

Mo smiled. "Not really; it takes place in the bathroom; you are getting ready for the party; you are in the bath."

Carol felt a warm flush come over her. So this was to be her first full exposure. Beth from wardrobe came over. "If you'd like to come with me, I'll show you where you can undress."

She took her to a small side room and watched as Carol slipped out of her clothes. Carol felt a little unsure as she slipped off the last item of clothing. What was it going to be like to go out there and stand in front of all those people naked? Now she suddenly felt extremely nervous.

Beth consoled her telling her not to worry. "Mo is a great director. He's breaking you in gently. You don't have your first sex scene till this afternoon," she said looking at her running order. Then she passed Carol a robe. "Here, slip into this; it won't feel so bad walking out."

Beth led her to the bathroom where the scene took place. It was quite a large room, but it was already crowded with lighting technicians and cameramen. She saw Meredith watching her as Meredith stood talking to one of the other actors. She was apparently keeping an eye on her new prodigy. A large old fashioned cast iron bath in the center of the room was already filled with soapy water.

Mo smiled at her as she came in. "I want you to get in the bath, Carol. Glen will talk to you; he's explaining what he needs you to do. You're a little reluctant at first, but in the end he talks you around."

Beth smiled and led her over to the bath. This was the moment she was dreading: well, one of them any way. She knew it was going to be difficult to remove her robe in front of everyone, but Beth solved that problem by removing it for her. Carol felt very self conscious as she stepped naked into the warm soapy water.

The scene didn't go too badly. She was conscious of Glen standing close to her, and the bright lights meant nothing was hidden. She stumbled badly with her lines the first time, and it took another two takes before she got it right, but Mo didn't seem unduly concerned. The end of the scene was the worse bit so far, where she had to get out of the bath and go over to Glen. He took her wet soapy body in his arms, telling her that whatever happened over the weekend he would still love her.

With another scene in the can, the crew moved on. Beth handed her a towel. "Dry yourself off, Carol; I've got to go over for the next scene; come along as soon as you are ready."

Carol wrapped the towel around her and made her way to the small dressing room. As she dried herself, she was pleased that at least she had managed a naked scene without too much trouble, but she knew there was far worse to come.

Dry and back in her clothes, she went to find where the crew was working. She found them in another bedroom, and she was slightly awed to see that they were filming a sex scene. The scene was well underway when she arrived, and the totally naked couple on the bed, Jane and Glen, were well into it. Jane was moaning and clutching onto the sheets as Glen thrust enthusiastically into her. But what shocked her was the number of people watching; so many of them. How the hell was she going to manage this when her turn came?

Carol was even more mortified to see two cameramen with small hand held cameras working close to the couple filming every intimate detail in close up. Carol felt herself getting very warm and she could feel her nipples harden. Everyone was intent on what was happening on the bed and no one saw Carol slip her hand up under her skirt and rub her fingers over the warm damp mound of her pussy.

After that scene, Mo called a halt to the proceedings and told everyone to take a break for lunch. Outside on the terrace by the pool the buffet had been replenished. Carol filled herself a plate and found a table at which to sit. Meredith joined her. "You did very well this morning, Carol. Mo's very pleased with you. I hope you keep up the good work this afternoon. I hear you are going to get fucked a couple of times. I'm going to enjoy watching that."

Carol felt a little shocked by the news, but she didn't say anything. She didn't want to give Meredith the pleasure of seeing she was upset by the news.

Alex came over and joined them. "How's it going?" he inquired. "I've missed most of this morning. I got a call from my agent and I've been on and off the phone with him for hours."

Carol assured him that things had gone well. She told him she had done a couple of scenes.

Meredith leaned across the table. "Hi, I'm Meredith. I hear it's your first film part. You are playing the part of Alex, aren't you?"

He nodded. "Yes, I'm a little nervous. I've got my first scene this afternoon."

Meredith smiled. "Ah, yes, that's the one where you fuck my friend Carol, isn't it?"

Carol looked at him suddenly as she heard the news. He looked a little shamed faced. "Didn't they tell you?" he said awkwardly.

She shook her head and saw the amused smile on Meredith's face. The woman was a real bastard.

"You'll have no trouble with her, Alex," Meredith said with a grin. "I'm told from a good source she a great fuck, and she really enjoys it."

Carol felt her self getting hot all over. She was mad at the way Meredith was acting, but she was also mortified by the news. Yes, she rather liked Alex, but he was only a teenager; she was probably old enough to be his mother.

She was pleased with the interruption when Mo came over and joined them. "You did great this morning, Carol. I hope the afternoon goes as well. Did you know you have two sex scenes?"

She nodded slowly, looking over at Meredith accusingly. "So I've just been informed."

Mo smiled. "You will be okay; just enjoy yourself. By the way, are you on the pill?"

She nodded.

"Good for you," Mo said. "It's all unprotected sex. The customers demand that. All the guys have to take HIV tests so there no problem there, but we wouldn't want you getting pregnant on your first movie." He turned and looked at Alex. "You feeling okay about your first sex shoot?"

The young guy smiled and nodded. "Sure, I'm ready to go. Just hope I can do it justice."

"Well, I hear that this young lady is very experienced," Mo said turning to Carol. "I'm sure she will put you right; just make sure she enjoys it as well as you."

Carol still felt slightly flushed hearing them talking about fucking her as though it were nothing, but she guessed it was to them. They seemed to be doing it all the time.

Mo stood up and clapped his hands for attention. "Five minutes, everyone. We are running to schedule and we need to keep it that way. We've got to get all the house scenes done in a couple of days so we need to press on."

Everyone made to move and they were joined by Beth. "You two ready?" She looked at Carol and Alex.

"Yes, I think we are both ready," he said as he reached under the table and squeezed Carols hand reassuringly. They got up and followed Beth up to the room where the scene was being shot.

Meredith followed on behind. She was not going to miss a minute of this.

Carol followed Beth to the small dressing room where she undressed again and slipped into a robe. Beth saw she was looking a little nervous. "Don't worry, I know it's going to be strange for you as you've never done anything like this before, but try to forget those around you; concentrate on Alex; he seems a nice lad."

Carol managed a smile, but she was not feeling too sure how she was going to handle the situation. In the bed room, everyone was waiting. Mo smiled reassuringly. He had her sit on the bed and explained the scene. "In this scene you are in bed alone; your husband is off with Jane; Alex has seen you earlier with his father and he wants some of the action." Carol looked puzzled by this. Mo smiled. "I know it seems out of sequence, but that's the way we film things. Don't worry, it will all come together in the cutting room."

He looked around. "Right, if every one's ready." There were thumbs up from the three cameramen. "Okay, Carol, just slip your robe off

and get into bed."

She felt nervous again as she slipped out of the robe and passed it to Beth who was waiting. She was naked once again in front of everyone. She saw Meredith looking on, a wide grin on her face. Meredith winked at her and Carol was relieved when she slipped under the covers.

"Okay, let's go," Mo called.

"Scene 22, take one," the clapper girl called out.

Mo called for action. From under the covers, she watched as the door opened and Alex came into the room. He looked around nervously, then walked over to the bed and looked down at the sleeping woman.

Then he bent over and began to draw down the covers. As the covers were removed, Carol felt the warmth of the lights on her naked body. Then Alex was kneeling beside her and she shivered slightly as he began to stroke her body. His hand moved over her hips and down her legs then swept back up again.

"Turn over on to your back," she heard Mo instruct her. "You are still asleep, but you are beginning to respond."

She turned over on to her back, and through her part open eyes she saw the two guys with the hand held cameras move in for a close up as Alex's hand moved down to cup her pussy.

"Open your legs slowly, Carol," Mo instructed.

As she did, she felt Alex's hand slip between her open thighs and his fingers slip in between her outer lips. She could not help but express a slight groan.

"Now just let it happen," Mo's voice said. "Play with her some more, Alex; then get your clothes off and get on the bed. I'm sure you don't need my instructions as to what to do."

Alex continued to stroke and caress her, still exploring her pussy with one hand while the other began to take pleasure from her breasts. Although she had been extremely nervous at the start of the scene, as it proceeded she began to relax. She had to admit she was enjoying the feel of Alex's hands on her body, and it was now beginning to excite her more than she expected. She also realised that there were people watching and that also excited her. She waited expectantly when Alex's hands stopped caressing her and she heard the soft rustle of clothing. Then she groaned as she felt his now naked body ease down beside her.

He put his arm around her and snuggled up to her. "You are fucking wonderful," he whispered in her ear. After that she seemed to forget everything: the people watching, the cameras recording every move. All she craved was fulfillment from this exciting young man. She began to respond by stroking his firm young body, and then moved her hand down and gripped his cock. It was surprisingly large and hard for a guy of his age. She assisted him as he moved into a position between her legs and helped him locate his cock into her well lubricated hole.

He showed wonderful stamina as he began to fuck her, and she orgasamed several times before he finally erupted into her. He was dripping in sweat and breathing heavily. As he collapsed on her body, she was surprised when she heard a round of applause from the people watching.

Mo called cut. Then he came over and looked down at the pair of them. She could feel Alex's now softened cock still inside her. "You both did a great job especially since it was your first time. Take your time and then go and clean up. You are not required for the next few scenes.

They still lay on the bed together as the crew began to pack up. Finally, Alex rolled off her. He smiled. "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did," he said kissing her lightly.

Carol smiled and stroked her hand across his shoulder. She nodded. "It was great. We must do it again sometime." He slid off the bed and passed her the robe that Beth had thoughtfully left for her. She sat up and slipped it around her, not that there was much point in hiding her body from him after what they had just done.

ladyellen
ladyellen
1,125 Followers
12