Seven Days Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in my office wondering if I should have felt guilty about the ass raping I had just given my wife. I heard the bathroom faucet turn on and assumed she was in there cleaning up. Was she just getting into it and playing the part or was she really disgusted by my whole plan. I had to find out. A few minutes later she came to my office door and asked what I wanted for dinner. Again like nothing had happened. I turned around and she was wearing a pair of tight, lycra gym shorts and a tank top with no bra. Her nipples where still rock hard, a good sign in my opinion and she was turning me on.... again.

I stood up and motioned her over to me with a wave and not saying anything. I have no idea what went through her mind as she walked over to me. She stood still in front of me with her arms at her side. I looked down at her erect nipples poking through the fabric and reached out and gave them both a tweak. Diana closed her eyes and let out a slight gasp. I reached out with both hands and slid the shoulders of her tank top off each side and slid it down to her waist kind of tying her hands down, so to speak. I went back to her nipples and gently but firmly twisted and pulled and played with them. I didn't look at her face, only her breasts and only touched her nipples, nothing else. Finally I waved my hand slowly over her eyes in a fashion that she shut them and kept them shut.

I know she heard me unzip my pants and pull my cock out but she didn't move. I pressed down on her shoulders and she got the idea and got on her knees, hands still stuck to her side. I looked down at my wife, on her knees, top down to her waist, arms stuck down, tits and nipples at attention; eyes closed licking her lips, what a sight. I glanced at my three quarter hard erection. There was brown around the base of the crown and a few brown streaks and spots. Diana had refused to do ass to mouth before and I'm guessing that she thought I had washed up like she did after the kitchen rape, but no such luck here. I guess what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

The second my hands touched her head her mouth opened up like a true slut would. I popped my dirty, shit covered cock into her mouth and she promptly started sucking deeply. If it tasted like cum, ass and olive oil, she didn't let on, she just kept sucking and using her tongue like a fucking pro. Neither one of us really moved while she sucked me to complete erection. Holding her head still I slowly started fucking her face, pulling my cock out of her mouth on every other stroke, watching the progress of her cock cleaning. Once my cock was clean I went to town. Diana opened her mouth wide and I just started fucking her throat. No hands, no lips, no tongue, no swallowing, saliva dripping down her chin and onto her bare breasts and nipples. I fucked and jabbed my slutty wife's face until I was about to cum. This time I pulled my shaft from her mouth and stroked my slick rod until I blew my wad onto her face hitting her in the eye, nose and cheek. I aimed lower on my second pump and nailed her neck and chest. Lucky for her I had just cum or these loads would have been a lot bigger and messier. Once I was done spewing my spunk all over her, I wiped my cum from her eye with the head of my cock and stuck it back into her mouth to be cleaned. Once I was flaccid and satisfied I withdrew from her warm, wet oral grip, zipped up and walked away, leaving her on the floor, half naked and literally covered in nice warm cum.

This time I went back into the bathroom, cleaned up and slipped into a pair of sweats and t-shirt as Diana made dinner and I watched the news. She had come into the room to ask me something but I didn't hear her. As she was talking I couldn't help but notice that her nipples looked even bigger and harder than ever, one strap of the tank top was off her shoulder and every last bit of my cum was still on her face, chest and breast. I almost blew a load right there but keeping with the theme of the day I stayed silent about it.

After dinner we cuddled on the couch never talking about the sex or anything that happened that day, my cum had dried on her but was still there. Everything else seemed perfectly normal. We finally got tired and went to bed. I spooned naked with my lovely wife and feel asleep.

I thought it was a dream. I was on my back, it was dark, it was quite, my cock was rock hard and someone was giving me a hell of a blow job under the sheets. It took me a minute to access the situation in my sleepy state and then it dawned on me, that little slut was keeping her end of the deal.

12