Seven Days of Service - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hatsuda
Hatsuda
201 Followers

There was a fiercely passionate woman locked up inside this body, and my mind was racing about trying to find the right key to release her. That she was now in my care, at least through the duration of our Deal was somewhat of a mixed blessing for me. Caution and deliberate action were my trademarks at work, but her affect on me, after years of avoiding relationships was beginning to break down some defenses of my own, and I had to be on guard for the inclination to make any hasty or rash actions in this game.

Nonetheless, I was prepared to get on with my little test with Cathy. I had finally applied lotion to her belly and had moved into her pubic area. Reaching between her legs I softly pressed my thumbs to each side of her pussy, which was now coated with copious amounts of her vaginal juices.

The sweet smell of her arousal was quite strong now, and my cock had become painfully rigid, fighting the confines of my bathing suit. Soon, I thought; very soon. Spreading her pussy lips, I gently began rubbing my fingers through her wetness, very aware of her heightened sensitivity from my earlier touches. Her response was almost electric.

She began moving her hips back and forth, and into my fingers. Whether she was trying to escape my touch or to chase it, the effect was the same. The more she moved, the deeper I pressed my fingers into her cunt, causing even more friction despite her well-lubricated lips. I looked up towards her face, and I saw that her hands, while no longer behind her head, were firmly grasping the top of the lounge chair.

Her determination to endure my probing was playing in my favor right now, as I continued to work my fingers in and out of her cunt, listening to her moan and keeping connected, despite the twisting and turning of her body. She was mine for the moment, and she was acknowledging it.

As she appeared to be about to come to her climax, I stopped suddenly, to see if I could get more out of her. She continued bucking against my fingers for a few moments, then began to plead with me to continue what I was doing. "Oh my god, what are you doing to me?" She cried. "Please, Sir—keep going; finish what you're doing. I can't stand this anymore!"

Hoping to prolong her torture a bit longer, I pulled my fingers from her sex, and simply touched her clitoris to tease her. Instead, my little miscalculation pushed her quickly over the edge, and she went into the familiar convulsions of her climax. Letting out one long extended groan, she brought her legs together in one last shudder, and then collapsed back onto the chair. I sensed I might have missed an opportunity here, but I still had one more play to make.

Not entirely satisfied with my manipulations, I waited until she'd had a chance to catch her breath, then informed her sternly that it was now her turn to apply sunscreen to me. She was still in the full bloom of her orgasm, lips swollen, the blush of passion extending from her breasts to her cheeks, and the sweet smell of sex in the air was swirling around us. I instructed her to continue to wear the blindfold, and to make sure that she didn't miss any spots.

I'd placed pillows alongside the lounge chair, so that I could kneel beside her without crippling myself, and she quickly found them for her own use. I lay face down on the just vacated chair, and prepared myself for the test to come. Getting my cock adjusted under me so as not to injure myself was paramount in my preparations for now.

After having gotten herself comfortable, she tentatively groped around until she felt my calves, then moving down to my feet, she carefully began applying the sunscreen to the back of my legs. The feel of her touch on my body was something that I had to guard against I quickly decided. There wasn't much about this woman that didn't affect me in one way or another, and I was now wondering if I could last to the completion of this test.

Moving up my calves to my thighs, she softly—too softly—applied lotion to them, sliding up to meet the bottoms of my swimming suit. She moved her hands into the insides of my thighs, causing my erection to harden even further, even though she couldn't notice it. Then, she moved up to my neck and shoulders, and expertly applied the lotion there as well. Finishing at my waist and the back of my arms, she announced that she was now ready for the front of my body.

Here it comes, I thought; the moment of truth. As I rose from the chair, I quickly removed my swimming trunks, finally releasing my cramped cock into the fresh air. It bobbled a bit, almost as though it were a compass needle, and finished pointing directly at Cathy's tits, although at the moment, she couldn't see it.

Lying back down on the lounge chair, I prepared myself for her touch. It soon came, and once she'd found my feet she quickly spread the lotion up my shins to the top of my thighs. Replenishing her sunscreen, she then began to massage the lotion into my thighs, causing my sexual tension to reach nearly explosive proportions. Controlling myself as well as I could, I held my breath for the next event, hoping that I wouldn't hear either of the control words tumble out of her mouth.

The only consolation I had to this situation was, it was entirely up to her now. She could continue or not, depending on her "tipping point" at the moment. I was relying on the fact that she was still flush in the glow of her own orgasm some moments ago, but this could go either way.

Moving up the insides of my upper thighs, she soon bumped into my balls, uncovered by a suit. After a moment's hesitation, she tentatively moved to the sides of my hips to discover that I was now as naked as she was, although I had no blindfold. Then, readjusting her position, she moved immediately to my neck once more and began applying the lotion to my upper body.

To say I was disappointed would have been an understatement, and I tried to clear my head enough to figure out what had gone wrong. Although I was enjoying her touch on my body immensely, I thought that this would have been the moment we'd have passed the next boundary. Then, I could have put the next uncertain phase of this game into play.

She liberally applied the sunscreen to my chest and abdomen, but once she reached my pubic area she stopped and rolled back onto her ankles. Watching her face from my vantage point, I noted that she seemed to be wrestling with some strong internal emotions. She couldn't see my reaction, but I was unable to see into her eyes to gauge hers either.

Finally after a long silent pause, she poured a bit more lotion into her hands, and moved back towards my body. My erection had not subsided during this delay, not even a little bit. It had already decided that there was going to be some satisfaction to be had, whether or not I had to apply it myself.

Reaching out, she touched the side of my left thigh, and from there she moved in the direction of my crotch, stopping only when she'd reached my balls. Then, very carefully, she began to explore my groin, moving from my balls to my rampantly hard cock. Now I'm not in possession of a "monster cock," but my dimensions are certainly sufficient to satisfy most any sexual occasion—especially mine. Cathy however, seemed to be particularly curious in all of the aspects of my sexual equipment.

She gently examined the length, width, and the rigidity of my instrument, for way too long I thought. I was ready to explode at any moment, and although I recognized the fact that yet another boundary had been breached, I didn't want it to end too soon.

Finally, she began applying lotion to both my balls and my cock, smearing it around to cover my hips as well. Falling into a regular stroking motion, along with a perfectly pitched massage of my scrotum, she quickly brought me to an excruciatingly intense orgasm. Semen seemed to come all the way from my ankles through my cock onto my chest and abdomen, exploding in pulsating spurts, draining me in slow, deep, throbbing steps.

She had kept a firm hold on my cock during my entire discharge, and knew exactly when I'd completed my climax. Releasing her grip, she slowly slid her hand up my belly, bathing her hands in my discharge, stopping from time to time to rub the slick between her fingers.

I reached down to retrieve my towel, which I used to clean myself off, and then to clean Cathy's hands. Before I could complete my work on Cathy's hands however, I saw her bring her right hand to her face to smell her fingers, then put her hand into her mouth to taste what I'd deposited in response to her attentions.

Catching my own breath, I finally got up from the chair, and grabbed Cathy under her arms and raised her to a standing position. Taking the blindfold from her eyes, I asked her if she was ready to hit the pool. Glancing down at my now semi-erect cock, she nodded, and we both dove in, completely naked and squealing like a couple of teenagers.

I automatically fell into my routine of rolling into laps, plunging my arms into the water, pulling them back and feeling the water flow forcefully past my body. As I continued to rip through the water, I glanced next to me and discovered Cathy doing the same, although she was taking shorter strokes, more often. She had found her own tempo, and was still keeping up with me. It gave me a new perspective to what made my lovely guest tick.

I decided to see what information I could coax from her regarding our respective positions within the company. I knew that she'd earned a lot of enemies during her stay at our company, and I thought I knew why. If I could get her past that thorny part of her persona in the company, I thought that she'd be a "killer" marketing manager, and could surpass even me as her target in the business.

We finally wound down after a bit, exhaustion ambushing both of us. Grabbing our towels, we dried off and wandered back to the lounge chairs in the shaded area of my patio. Grabbing a couple of cold brews, we sank back into the chairs to relax, but I noticed that Cathy was edgy, uncomfortable, and looking around almost desperately.

Thinking back for a bit, I remembered that look when I removed the collar from her neck. On a hunch, I found the collar and walked over to where she lay, and motioned for her to stand. Seeing the collar in my hand, her face relaxed into a more comfortable pose, and I deliberately secured it on her neck once more. Smiling, she sank back down onto the chair, leaned back and finally relaxed.

As we lay there in repose, I asked her what she thought about the folks that she worked with. While the information would be useful to me in trying to figure her out, my real goal was to distract her from what had just happened between us. I didn't need her to be focusing on "Oh, shit! What have I just done?" I didn't want to travel that route again, and getting it to the back of her mind as something that had already happened, and had been survived would allow me to repeat it without a great deal of effort in the future. And I DID want to repeat it.

After some thought, she began, "Most of my staff are a bunch of idiots, not listening to what I tell them, always fighting my orders." Her face showed her anger and frustration as she took this opportunity to vent. She looked a little less comfortable in her lounge chair right now, as she thought about the question I just asked her.

"And what is the general impression of my department?" I asked.

She didn't seem particularly anxious to answer that question, but finally she said, "You seem to know exactly what your department needs to have; to do what it needs to do. No one questions your directions, suggestions or ideas. Your staff is much more capable than mine."

"And you are basing this opinion on what?" I asked.

"I've seen you sit in meetings, simply allowing everyone to blather on about everything and anything. When everyone has run out of stuff to say, you simply tell them what they have to do. And they listen to you. Why can't they do that to me?"

As I thought about what she'd just said, it occurred to me that she'd missed an important and fundamental fact. It was about teamwork, and the fact that no one has all the answers to every question.

Finally I offered an observation. "Did it ever occur to you that the reason I let everyone have their say was because Ididn'thave all the answers myself? I hired the 'best of the best' when I assembled my crew, and it just made sense that I listened to all their ideas before I formulated my own. The reason they accepted my direction was simple; it was a compilation of all their ideas, and I let them know that."

I looked over at her to see what affect this was having on her, and regretted it immediately. Looking at her naked body laying on the lounge chair, my cock immediately came to attention once more, causing me to wonder where all this was going to end up. Her gaze was firmly fixed upon my erection, and I watched her tongue slide along her lips. There was a predatory look about her right now, and I needed to get her set up for the next stage of my planning for this evening.

Breaking into her reverie, I informed her that we were going out this evening, and since we'd already taken advantage of the pool—noticing that she was blushing—we should think about showering and getting ready for dinner. Watching her enter my home to take care of her grooming needs, I was reminded of something I'd not seen for many years; a woman making herself comfortable in my home.

I lay back on the lounge chair and reflected on our rather peculiar situation up to now. Cathy was a classical 'ball busting' hard charging young marketing manager, focusing everything into her work and unfortunately, her vanity. In such a rush to satisfy her father's vision of a successful woman in this dog-eat-dog business, she had apparently forgotten that there was much more to her than just work. Now, still not willing to give of herself freely, she used this contest to allow me to force her out of the zone of comfort that had provided her with the safe, predictable, colorless day-to-day drill of work.

Not that I was complaining, mind you. My single toughest dilemma was going to be dealing with my new found passion for domination once this contest period was over. The more I worked with Cathy, the more I wanted to possess her, all of her. Each successful break through her personal defenses was a jolt of sexual adrenaline to me, urging me to press on to the next step.

This was a game; we both knew it, but the importance of winning some portion of it, however you define winning, was taking on a life of its own. With her, it was a matter of how much naughtiness she'd be willing to allow me to force her into. With me it was to see how far I could push her, before she cried "Uncle."

Once we'd gotten ourselves comfortably dressed up for going out, I explained to her on the way to the Harbor Bar where it was we were going, and who we were about to meet. She had dressed up tastefully in a scarlet blouse that not only set off her black velvet collar very nicely, but allowed a small amount of her lovely cleavage to show as well.

Her black skirt fell to her knees, which was probably a good thing under the circumstances, since she had followed my 'no underwear' rules of dress while in my presence. On her feet she wore black two inch patent leather heels, sling back style, and open-toed. Nice touch I thought, as I remembered back before the contest, when I was thinking that if it wasn't for her crappy attitude at work, she'd look good on anyone's arm.

Tonight though, she'd be on my arm, and what better way for me to celebrate her first voluntary sexual act during our prize period. Hey! I know it's not "The Home Run," but a voluntary hand job certainly represented an important milestone in our relationship to this point.

We arrived at the Harbor Bar just in time for Happy Hour and as usual, my Guinness appeared on the bar in front of me about the same time as my ass hit the stool. Hattie swiftly took control of the social aspects of our visit by introducing herself to Cathy, and captivating her instantly.

I discovered several things within the next few minutes of our appearance in here. One, Hattie had guessed what Cathy's favorite drink was before either of us could say a word; two, Hattie could read anyone like a book, and within seconds she and Cathy were chatting away like old girlfriends, ignoring me completely.

The only event that saved me from chronic boredom was the arrival of Robert, from Hector Industries. Seeing me at the bar, he wandered up and gave me a quick slap on the back. Looking curiously at Cathy next to me, he cocked his head and raised his eyebrows; obviously an unspoken question regarding our status. Briefly interrupting Hattie and Cathy's energetic conversation, I introduced Cathy to Robert as a fellow manager in our company, informing him that we were just enjoying a rare evening together off the job.

As Cathy and Hattie started up once more, Robert pointed to a booth at the far side of the bar, and said he needed to chat with me. Seeing no better alternative, I wandered over with Robert to see what was on his mind.

"Y'know Scott, ever since I magically staffed this last project out of my ass, my board of directors is expecting me to staff our next one just as cleverly. I know you're up to your ass in alligators on the one you've just started, but do you think you could come up with another team of your finest for one about half the size?" He asked. Looking at his face, I tried to see sarcasm, but it suddenly dawned on me that he was dead serious.

I was quiet for a moment or so, trying to give him the impression that I was seriously trying to find a solution to his problem. Finally, I cleared my throat and told him that I might be able to help him on this one.

I was quick to inform him that my staff and I had our hands full with his last project, but that I might be able to finagle a crack team under another manager from our company if he could provide me with a request for a proposal from his company. Laughing heartily, he surprised me by pulling a set of folded papers from his inner coat pocket, and pressed them into my hands.

"I had a feeling that you'd be able to come up with something Scott, so I had a provisional set drawn up just in case. My only problem was wondering when you'd return to the bar. Ambushing you at your office didn't seem like the cool thing to do, since I'd just engaged you in one of our biggest projects as a company."

As Robert and I dickered over the details of the new project, I kept looking up at the bar where Hattie and Cathy remained engrossed in chitchat. Every now and then, they'd break out in laughter, sometimes so heavy that I could see tears rolling down their cheeks. Suddenly I began to feel less comfortable about having Cathy meet Hattie. I had no real reason to suspect anything, but they seemed be getting along way too well.

Finally, I saw Cathy get up and wander towards the Ladies Room, so I excused myself from Robert, and stepped up the bar, where yet another Guinness magically appeared before me. "Getting a little nervous, Scotty?" Hattie asked, a smile crossing her face.

"Naw, not really," I lied. "Just curious as to how you two were getting along, that's all."

Hattie picked up a blank tab sheet and began to scribble a few notes on the back of it. Finishing, she quickly passed it on to me and instructed me to stop by my little specialty store either tonight or tomorrow sometime to pick up the items on the note.

She leaned her head into mine and said under her breath, "You've got your hands full with this one, Scotty. I like her; I like her a lot, but she's got a powerful lot of stuff bottled up inside her, and you might be in for one bumpy ride when it all comes out."

Hatsuda
Hatsuda
201 Followers