Seven Hundred & Eleven Cigarettes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered if maybe for some sick reason the man in the darkness got off on terrifying white women. I felt him press his pelvis against my backside I could feel his muscular chest pressed against my back, but his hand never stopped its slow circular movement on my tummy. His next question came in the same tone but quieter. "Tina, why aren't you wearing panties this evening?" My fear had turned into embarrassment. I wasn't afraid anymore, but how could I answer this man, this dark figure behind me? If I lied to him would he know the truth? Would he know that only a few minutes before leaving my home I'd been playing with my pussy?

I whispered, " I was just going out for a moment and I was in a rush, sir." It was as honest an answer as I could give the man. Then I saw him unzipping my jacket and before I knew it his hand was stroking my stomach as gently as before, his large fingertips caressing my stomach over my shirt. " Pleeeasee, Mister, I answered your questions. May I go now? Please let me go now." There was a long silence. I didn't dare to speak.

Then I felt his hands moving up under my shirt and suddenly his hands were cupping my breasts. I heard, then felt, his breath, its warmth sending a shiver through my entire body as he said in my ear: "Tina, you're beautiful. Your body is incredible, my dear, and your ass is just magnificent."

He emphasized his words by grinding his hips into my backside. I felt more tears pricking my eyes, but now it wasn't because I was afraid. It was the compliment, the one I'd been waiting for the whole of my life. I spent 31 years of hating my big butt. 31 one years of pain, 31 years of hearing rude, painful comments about my ass. I looked up into the Christmas night sky, where there was just one lone star, shining brightly. Then it hit me, and I suddenly felt warm inside.

Just before I left my apartment I had asked God to send me a black man that would love me and my big behind. Religion had never been a big part of my life. I wasn't even sure if there was a God, but I did believe in a higher power, and I thought there was a powerful force among us on this planet. I didn't believe in miracles, but I did believe in fate. And tonight fate had brought me here, made me park my car in this spot, and it was fate that had brought me the black man from the darkness. Fate was massaging my breasts and breathing softly down my neck. My body relaxed because I was no longer afraid, knowing that my higher power would not have sent his dark angel to hurt me.

His hands were gentle and warm, as he tenderly caressed my globes, and I could feel my nipples start to swell in my dark angel's fingers. He whispered in my ear, "Tina…. Tina…." Aroused from my trance I breathed " Yeeeeess…. Yeeeeesss." The hand that had been fondling my right breast now moved up to push the hair away from my left ear. Time seemed to stand still as the angel moved gracefully in the darkness, putting his mouth to my ear.

"Tina… what were you doing before you came out tonight… Were you playing with your pussy?" There seemed no point in lying. He must already know the answers since, I felt, he could read my mind. I whispered back, "Yeeeesss… yeeess, I was."… " My dear, what were you thinking about while you played with yourself?" "I…I… was wondering what it would be like to be with a black man…to love a black man. I wanted to know what a black man would feel like inside of me."

My honesty was pure and my desire naked. My fear of death, of the dark, and especially of this black man, had vanished. A few minutes ago I had feared him dreadfully, but now I would have trusted him with my life. I felt a connection with him that was stronger than I'd ever felt before, with anyone. His left hand was rubbing ever so gently round my nipples, and he must have had superior powers because, though his touch was feather-light, I felt consumed by pure energy. .

"Tina…do you trust me, baby? Tell me you trust me." His voice and soft warm breath had heated up my lonely soul, and I whispered, "Yeessss, yeeesss I do trust you, sir." 31 years of pain had ceased to exist. The sound of his voice alone had taken possession of my mind and body. I felt his hands moving down towards my hips. "Tina, may I touch you there? Can I touch you, my love." I couldn't begin to explain the power of that voice, which was loving and gentle, though he was dark and scary."Yeees…yeess. Please touch me." His hands moved quickly from my hips onto my butt, which he began to handle like it belonged to him. It was as if he knew it personally.

As he palmed my soft, thick buttcheeks I could hear him moaning, and the vibration of his body sent chills through mine. His huge hands skillfully massaged a part of my body I had spent my entire life hating. "Mmmm…. Mmmmm" I moaned as he took possession of my behind. "Oh baby, your ass is so soft. How I love your beautiful ass." They were words I never expected hear from a man, and were now being spoken by someone I hadn't yet seen. I arched my back because I wanted desperately to please him, and to show that I wanted him to do as he pleased with my meaty behind.

His words had done more for me sexually then all of my previous lovers combined. The moans that emerged from out of the darkness only confirmed that I had done the right thing. I found myself moving my ass back and forward, matching his rhythm, but still allowing him total control. His hands moved back to my hips, where he put his fingertips under the hem of my skirt and started to pull it up, massaging my thighs as his hands moved upward. My skirt was soon around my waist, and my ass fully exposed to my master.

The cool Christmas night air had no effect on me. Beads of sweat were forming on my brow and there was a fire in the notch between my legs. My guardian of the night suddenly stepped back, and away from me. Although it was only for a second or two it felt like an eternity, and a dark and lonely feeling surged through my hungry body. But I knew my savior would not let me down, and in my next breath I felt again the beloved touch on my ass. Now, however, he had repositioned his hands, and instead of his fingers sensually caressing the lower slopes of my butt, his hands were now on the top of my ass globes, his thumbs working and caressing my ass cheeks. "Tina," he said, "Your ass is calling me, my love. Your ass needs me… I must taste it …. I must taste you, my love." His voice sounded distant, almost fading, when suddenly I felt, for the very first time, a soft, loving kiss on my ass, which transported me to another realm of pleasure. Moist tender kisses, each accompanied by a little moan, rained down on my bottom flesh, and I bent down, spreading my legs to give my dark lord full access to my tender white ass.

His moans of approval excited me. Knowing that I was pleasing him made me feel thrillingly alive. Never had I experienced such loving from any man. With my hands still pressed against the wall I closed my eyes, and my life once more flashed before my mind's eye. This time I saw visions of the many men I'd been to bed with, but their words, their comments and mean spirited actions no longer had power to hurt me. I swore from that moment on never to put myself in that position again. A luxurious feeling spread through my body, and for a moment I thought I was dreaming a wonderful dream. I woke to find something just as wonderful, a thick wet tongue burrowing into my cunt.

"Ahhhhhh, God! Mmmmm….yeeeesss," I whispered with delight. The angel's tongue was long and thick, and I could feel his powerful hands spreading my ass cheeks wide open to allow it to penetrate deep into my vagina. Now he clamped his mouth over my cunt and started sucking, my body trembling from head to toe with each suck. The sound of him sucking out my juices exploded in my ears and unleashed my second orgasm of the night. "Aggggggggghhhhhh… Mmmmmmm." I screamed in my head. It took all my self-control not to scream out loud, for now I was the one who didn't want to be caught. My hips and my ass started bucking wildly from the mighty orgasm. I heard a rhythmic "Mmmm…. Mmmmmm…. Mmmm" from behind me as my angel slurped the fresh batch of liquid flowing out between my legs. I had started to regain my breath when his serpent-like tongue slithered out of my pussy and headed for my clit. It was like a hungry snake, and with each strike my body reeled from another powerful orgasm. 31 years of suppressed fluids flowed out of my body on to the tongue buried deep between the folds of my quivering pussy lips.

Eventually my knees gave way, and he lovingly lifted me up, his strong hands cupped under my pelvis, so that my feet left the ground and dangled helplessly. Thank God for the wall my hands were still firmly pressed against, and thank God for the strength of the man delivering such passionate blows to my tongue-fucked pussy. But I felt drained, as if he had sucked out all my womanly juices. Weak and breathless, I opened my eyes, hoping to see something, anything. One thing remained, however, and that was the dark.

Slowly my angel placed my feet back on the ground, though he continued to hold me until he knew I could stand on my own. I wanted to thank him personally, but I didn't know his name. Therefore, when I found the courage to speak I just said, "Thank you, sir, for all you have done for me." There was a silence. I so longed to hear again the voice of the dark man who had just made love to my ass. Then I felt his presence again. He was standing up behind me as before.

"Shhhhhh, my love. Don't say a word." His breath seemed even warmer now as he whispered into my ear, and when he spoke the smell of my lust filled my nose as I breathed in the scent of my own pussy secretions. I never wanted the moment to end. Drowsing in the comfort of his embrace, I woke to feel his right hand trailing down my abdomen, and this time not stopping until it reached my furry pussy mound. I screamed inside when I felt skilled fingers part my pussy lips. My body trembled when his thick finger glided past my clit and entered my thirsty cunt. His finger was like a small cock in my cunt. I couldn't believe how soon my pussy started to distribute, and coat his finger with a fresh supply of my gooey liquid.

The thick finger skillfully played on my swollen cunt lips, never forgetting to graze my clit on with each loving caress. The soft, slick sound of his finger dipping in and out of my pussy was interrupted only by the sound of his voice, a voice which I now loved dearly. " It's time my love," it said. "It's time, Tina. Are you ready for me? Are you ready for me, my love?" My excitement in anticipating what was to come next was intense. Only an hour or so ago I had been masturbating at home, fantasizing about being loved by a black man, fingering myself to orgasm thinking about a black cock buried deep in my white pussy and its owner loving my thick ass.

The next chapter of my evening in the darkness was about to begin as I heard my dark prince unzip his pants. He placed a heavy hand on my back and I immediately bent down and spread my legs wide to wait for my prince. "Are you ready, my love? ... Are you ready to feel me?"...

At each pause I whispered " Yeeeessss…. Yeeeeessss." I was truly ready, and excited about being fucked by my first black cock. "Tell me you want me, Tina…. Tell me you want my cock." His words echoed in my brain, and I groaned, "Please sir…. Pleeeeease fuck me. . Fuck me with your black cock… I want to feel it inside me…. Don't make me wait any longer…. I beg of you." I felt no shame at all as I begged for his cock. Suddenly I felt something large and hot between my legs. I knew it wasn't his hands because I felt them on my waist.

It was hot and the tip of it seemed large. I braced myself for a rough thrust, but, unlike the white men I'd been with, my mystery lover had patience. At last I felt the large head of his cock at the entrance of my pussy. I clenched my fist into a ball against the wall and awaited his will. The head pressed against my cunt, but it didn't penetrate me yet, and I felt it making small circles around my pussy lips. I should have known that this man was skilled and would take his time. I felt him lathering up his cock head with my juices before pressing it into my body. My fists still clenched, I felt my cunt being stretched to the limit. However, there was no pain as the head of his cock almost slipped into the folds of my pussy. He grunted quietly, fed about 2 inches of his thick cock into my pussy and paused, holding himself still to allow my stretched cunt to expand and adjust to his mass.

My cunt felt full but I knew there was more of him to come, and I wanted all of him. To let him know I was ready I started moving back and forth on his thick pole, but he reminded me who was in charge by squeezing my hips in his huge hands, indicating that he wanted me to stop such wanton movements. He held me still while he pulled his cock out of my body, then slowly fed it back in. I had expected to be torn apart by the darkman, but that was not his will. Inch by inch he fed more and more of his man meat into my contracting pussy.

Just when I thought I was going to feel his balls press against my pussy, he would pull his cock back, then his next gentle thrust would go in even deeper. It felt so wonderful to have his cock in my cunt, and waves of pleasure rippled through my body with each upward thrust. I was proud of my pussy, proud that it was able to stretch for my new master. I call him master because by now I was his willing slave. He had made me cum so many times, and now my thoughts were focused on pleasing my dark prince. At last I felt his balls hit my pussy as his thick cock entered into my womb. "Agggghhh…. yeeeess, baby. Mmmmm, Tina…. Your pussy is so fucking good…. Mmmmm yeeesss baby…your ass was built for fucking, baby…Mmmm. I love your juicy white ass, baby." His words uplifted me, and his obvious desire and his brilliant cock dance inside my womb delivered another amazing orgasm.

His thrusts now became steady and massive. I tried desperately not to make a noise, but couldn't stop"Mmm…Mmmmmmmm" escaping from my throat as my body shook violently each time his groin blasted against my butt. His power was awesome, lifting me up at least 5 inches off the ground and up into the air with every upward thrust of his mighty organ. The sound of his balls slapping against my wet pussy was music to my ears and made me go limp. His rock hard cock started pounding into my fleshy ass. " Fuck me…. Fuck me," I begged in a whisper, and like a true slave master he had his will with my flesh.

My darkman starting to pound my pussy into submission. My weak limbs gave way again. His raw power and enthusiasm had electrified me, but my hero wasn't yet done with me. He had sensed my condition without breaking his rhythm he put the palms of his hands face up between my legs and lifted me off the ground. With my hands still against the wall, he pounded my cunt while holding me up in mid-air with his giant paws. His cock could now sink deeper into my body and his grunts became louder. I so wanted to please him. I needed to please him. He was in total and absolute control, while I felt transformed out of my body.

It was the darkman, the massive being himself, who sent me into a kind of strange orgasmic trance. I felt my spirit leave my body, and with my eyes closed I saw him. My spirit was hovering about 10 feet directly above the ground, and watched a giant black man pounding his cock deep into some white woman. His cock was glistening with a heavy coat of her pussy juices. Her hands were pressed against a wall bracing herself, and her feet were off the ground as the giant enjoyed her flesh. It was a while before I realized that the woman I was staring at was me.

I was brought back to reality by my lover's voice, though at this point I wasn't sure what was real any more, except that I knew the feeling between my legs was real. My black master was grunting "Tina, Tina, I'm going to cum, baby…. I'm going to fill your pussy with cummmmm…. baby…. yeessss baby … cum with me." I had never let a man cum in my unprotected pussy before, but now I was ready. "Yeeah, baby. …Cumm ….cum….cum in my pussy…Cum inside me, my love… I want to feel your love inside me….Cum inside me…please!" With one mighty thrust he slammed his great cock deep into my cunt and exploded, firing his dark seed into my womb, lifting his head and growling "ARRGGhhhhhhhhh… ARRRRRGgggggg" into the night. The first blast of boiling cum sizzled my inner flesh. My master's mighty cock, like a cannon mounted on a battle ship, continued to fire boiling hot rounds of thick dark seed into my unprotected womb.

His third salvo filled my cunt to its capacity, grunting like a wild beast in heat and using his powerful grip on my hips he continued to pump thick creamy loads of cum into my cunt. With a final, loving thrust he delivered his very last blow into my thick white butt and froze. I felt his hot breath reach my neck almost like a warm summer breeze as it escaped his body, sending electrical pulses through my entire body and causing my cunt to collapse on his still rock-hard cock. I summoned all the strength I had left to try to extend my master's orgasm. Bringing my legs together, for the first time in my life I found out why I was blessed by having a thick butt. I found I could use my meaty ass cheeks like a fleshy vice, squeezing and milking the last drops of cum out of his twitching cock. "Mmmmm…. yeeees, Tina…. Mmmm…that's it, baby…Your ass is incredible, baby… Do it, baby… Suck it out, my love… Suck out my cumm…. Baby." If it had been possible to freeze a moment in time, this is the moment I would have chosen.

Energized by his words, I tried even harder to please him. I felt his hands move from my hips and onto my wrists and for the first time in a long while my hands were lifted off the wall. My master stood me up, crossed my arms and brought my body close into his. I felt like a small child in his arms; I remember feeling so safe there. I used to fear darkness, but now I embraced it with all my heart. His massive body was warm and soft as he tenderly held me, his thick cock starting to deflate in my pussy and slowly slipping out of my cum-filled cunt. Within seconds of his cock exiting my body I felt a flow of thick hot seed oozing from my cunt. I closed my legs immediately and squeezed my thighs together, swearing to myself that not a drop more of his semen would leave my womb. My master whispered: "Tina….Tina… you know I must leave you now, my love." I knew this moment had to come, that this wonderful night could not last forever. "I know you have to go," I whispered, "but will I ever see you again?" There was a long pause and then he said, "No, Tina, my love, you'll never see me again." I had known what his answer would be before he spoke. But there was still something I had to ask. "Could you grant me one last wish?….May I…May I..?" He stopped me in mid-sentence by unfolding my arms and slowly spinning me around. I trembled as I turned to face him. A part of me was praying, hoping to see the man who had so loved me, but I saw nothing but darkness, and through the darkness the outline of a large black man.

I didn't need to see his face. Instantly I felt his hands wrap around my waist and he pulled me to him for what I knew would be our final embrace. I lifted my arms and wrapped them around my dark prince's neck and melted into his loving soul. I felt his right hand slowly stroke down my back, stopping when it reached my big white ass. His touch soothed and warmed my body from head to toe. He knew what I wanted, exactly what I needed, and he granted me my final wish, a loving hug. "Tina, I have to go now." He added: "Tina, my love, never be afraid of the dark. And Tina, my love, never be afraid of a dark man."