Seventy Two Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

She dropped the skirt and resumed walking with Bill a few feet behind her. She began to notice teenage boys and young men watching her walk. The damned dress was giving them a show even with out her flashing them, of course it didn't hurt that her nipples were hard as rocks and stood out even more.

Karen noticed that the top as usual was slipping down her breasts and since the only ones around were young men she decided to let it continue to slip. The material hung up on her nipples but at the very least the top of her aureole was showing over the top of the material.

She stopped in front of a store window. Seeing that no one was in sight in the store she bent over as though she was looking at the display. The sundress snapped over her nipples and out popped her tits. She spent a couple of seconds putting down her purse before pulling the top back in place. She pulled a little harder than was strictly necessary and as planned the back of the skirt rode up exposing her ass.

She pulled it down immediately and once decently covered again resumed her walk past the young men with their mouths hanging open. Karen smiled enjoying the attention, she made sure to put a little more swagger in her walk.

She saw a lingerie store and went inside. She quickly picked a couple of sexy tops and skirts and headed for the dressing rooms. She made sure the door could be seen from the store and when she went inside she let the door stay open just a little.

Karen slipped off the sundress and hung it on the door. She stood where the opening of the door could be seen clearly in the mirror knowing that if she could see the store in the mirror she could be seen from the store as well.

She tried on top after top leaving the lower half of her body nude and exposed. Next she tried on skirt after skirt with no top on. She bent over to put each one on and to take it off, sometimes facing the mirror, sometimes facing away.

She could see Bill sitting in the guest chairs; his coat covered the camera but not the lens. She waited until there were a couple of men waiting for their wives or girlfriends then grabbed the sundress that was draped over the door. Just like she planned, it caused the door to open but she had turned halfway around away from the door and pretended not to notice as she slowly rolled the sundress up and lifted it over her head, struggling for a few seconds to get it down her arms and over her shoulders, she pulled it down far enough that her breasts popped out once again. She pulled it back in place and then bent down to pick up all the clothes she had tried on, legs comfortably spread sure that her ass and pussy were completely in view of the watching eyes.

When she finally left the dressing room, at least four men and one woman were staring. Karen pretended not to notice, dropped off the clothes in the basket of return items, and shimmied her way out of the store.

Karen knew of a bar that served lunch on the third floor and walked around to the glass sided elevator. She got on going down in the midst of a crowd of shoppers. When the elevator reached the ground floor and everyone got out she quickly punched the button for the third floor and the close door button. Alone in the elevator she backed up against the glass wall. Anyone watching the elevator rise would have a clear view right up her skirt yet not be able to see her face. Karen held her position until the elevator came to a stop then headed for the bar.

She hoped Bill had caught her little show but she wasn't sure if he had, she hadn't seen him since she left the store. Once in the bar Karen looked around for a table that offered a clear view from both a couple of other tables and the door of the bar, yet was mostly out of sight of the bar and hostess stand.

She finally found the one she wanted and slid into the booth just as Bill entered the bar. Karen spread her legs knowing he could see her perfectly from where he stood. The hostess came over to escort Bill to a table. Her back was to Karen and taking a quick look around she popped her top down flashing Bill her tits.

Bill got a table across from hers and all through lunch Karen played peek-a-boo with Bill, flashing tits and pussy and once turning so her ass was exposed.

After lunch she waited for Bill and they went back out to the parking garage. Karen looked around once she spotted the car. No one was nearby so she skinned off the sundress and tossed it to Bill, and then ran naked for the car.

Bill took his time getting to the car as she sat hunched down in the passenger seat. He got in and started the car but didn't give her the dress; he stuffed it down beside his seat leaving her naked. Bill backed out and drove slowly through the garage and out on to the street.

Karen pressed her self as low in the seat as she could but knew anyone that cared to could see she was at least topless. A couple of boys in an SUV got a thrill at the stop light, hooting and hollering as they scoped out her naked body.

Bill drove up on the freeway and slid into the fast lane. He changed lanes into the carpool lane and moved up beside an eighteen wheeler. Karen looked up to see a grinning driver staring down and able to see her entire body.

What the hell she thought. She smiled and waved as she began to caress her tits and legs which she slowly spread. Her fingers did the walking and began to spread out and play with her pussy all to the delight of the long haul trucker.

Karen fingered herself to a mini orgasm before looking up at the trucker who was using his cell phone to capture the whole performance. She bet that vid was headed for the web before they got home.

Karen started laughing as Bill floored the car and took off down the off ramp to home where they downloaded and watched the hours of flashing pics and commented on the looks of the people that caught her act.

--------------------

Sunday began much the same as Saturday with Bill up and out of bed long before she woke up. Karen was pleased. She hadn't seen Bill this excited and pleased in years. So what if some strangers had seen her naked, it wasn't as if she would ever see those men again.

Downstairs Bill had fixed coffee and left her a note saying he would be back shortly and to shower and get ready for fantasy part three. Just the thought of what Bill might be thinking of for today got Karen hot as she went upstairs to prepare.

Bill pulled the car into the garage and removed the packages he had bought. So far, Karen had gone along with all of his fantasies, but today and tomorrows fantasies would be the big ones. He had spent all Thursday and Friday setting these two up but he hadn't finalized today's until last night and he wouldn't make the final call for tomorrows plan until he saw how she reacted to today's entertainment.

Bill was whistling as he set the package on the bed. He called out to Karen to hurry up and get dressed, as it was almost time to begin. Karen heard Bill's shout but he was gone before she came out of the bathroom. On the bed was a package and as she unwrapped it, she wondered just what the heck he had in mind.

Bill put away the groceries, when he heard his poker buddies arriving. He greeted the guys at the door and told them to kick back in the living room. Bill went up to their bedroom with the camera and was stunned by how beautiful his wife looked in her French maids outfit.

It was black and shiny with a short skirt. The knee high fuck me heels had six inch stiletto spikes and were set off perfectly by the white stockings. Bill could just see the white thong front panties with the ruffled rear end peeking out under the short, short skirt with it's little maid apron. The pushup bra lifted Karen's orbs into perfect view, rounded and pushed together for maximum cleavage. Even the frilly little maid's hat was perfect.

Bill took several pictures from various angles before telling Karen about today's fantasy. When Bill returned downstairs, Karen sat for several minutes on the edge of the bed wondering if she could do this. It was one thing to strip and show off for strangers, she didn't care about them, but these were friends she and Bill had known for years.

All three of the guys Bill had invited over were single or divorced but she knew them and their families and while she liked all three, this was a whole different level of involvement then she had ever contemplated.

George was of an Italian decent and a good looking guy and he had on more then one occasion, usually when he was a bit drunk at parties, made semi-lewd comments about her body and had done some playful grab ass as well. Tom was divorced from his wife Joan who Karen had never really liked and Joan had flirted with Bill several times, come to think of it. Greg was the newest of Bill's friends and she didn't know him all that well but he was tall with a body builder's body.

Karen decided she would play along to begin with and see how far Bill was going to take it. She could always refuse if it got too intense.

She stood up and primped a bit before going down to the kitchen and filling a tray with cold beer and snacks. She could hear the poker table being set up and the guys starting their first hand before she used her hip to open the kitchen door and carried the tray into the room.

George dropped his card which caused Greg to swing around and almost slip out of his chair. Tom just froze for a moment with his mouth hanging open before he gave a wolf whistle.

Karen posed for a moment, noticing Bills camera was set up next to the trophy case and the wide angle lens covered the entire room. She played the maid to the hilt doing a bunny bend and twist next to each guy as she served them their drink. She bent from the waist, feet together and leaned way forward, almost falling out of her top, to place the tray in the center of the table before setting the chips and dips down. Picking up the tray she curtsied and waggled her ass as she left the room.

Once the kitchen door closed Karen couldn't help but sit down and have a good chuckle. She hadn't seen grown men act so much like adolescent teens since she was in high school. It was as if they had never seen a tit before in their lives.

Karen adjusted the bra cup to push her tits even closer to falling out, straining the uniform top to it's limit. Less than five minutes since she had brought the first round she poked her head and most of her upper body through the door.

"You boys need another round?"

"Hell yes, you bet, defiantly." The chorus came back quick and hard.

She hitched the dress on the uniform a bit higher before repeating her performance with a second round. It was comical the way the guys eyes bounced from tits to pussy and back again. This time as she served Tom she felt George's hand rub her ass. When she thrust her butt back against his palm he froze for just a second before going for a quick grab.

Karen did an exaggerated jump and "Ohh" which caused all the men to laugh. She hurried out into the kitchen before she burst out laughing.

Bill had set up hot dogs and buns and that gave Karen an idea. She rearranged the tray and proceeded to bring the food out to the guys on a little folding serving tray-table.

She stopped next to Greg. "Where do you want your wiener?"

Greg nearly lost it. "Would you like it nestled in a bun?" she wiggled her ass as she asked, picking up the hot dog in her hand and slowly let it slide through her fingers onto the bread.

"ya, ya, yes please." She handed him the snack and he almost dropped it.

Karen turned to Tom "and could I interest you in a sausage in a bun."

She licked her lips as she stared directly into his eyes; she was bent over just slightly and gave her breasts a little wiggle.

Tom couldn't speak he just nodded.

She picked up a hot dog by the tip and slowly used her other hand to spread the bun. She placed the end of the dog on the bread and slid two fingers down the meat letting it fall into place. She bent over deliberately pushing her ass in George's face as she placed Tom's dog in front of him.

She turned to George who was almost panting. "Would you like your meat in my buns?

George choked and grabbed for his beer as he nodded yes. She "accidentally" dropped the dog onto the table.

"Opps!" She smiled as she retrieved the rolling meat. "I guess I have to eat that one myself." She picked up the long fat sausage in a fist and slowly sucked the end of it into her mouth. She slid it in and out several times, taking it all the way into her throat. Finally she bit into it and quickly devoured the rest in three bites.

She got another one for George and placed it in front of him.

On her way to Bill, she stopped and picked up a napkin. "Excuse me; I seem to have meat juice running down my chin." She dabbed the napkin at the corners of her mouth and then wiped the tops of her tits.

"Dog, sir?" she asked Bill smiling as she licked her lips.

Bill just nodded with a shit eating grin going from ear to ear.

She gave him the hot dog and swished her way towards the kitchen. She paused in the doorway. "Relish, anyone?" They all just sat there and she went through the doorway.

Karen sat at the kitchen table with her head resting on her arms as she laughed uncontrollably. She wasn't sure how long she could keep this up before she burst out laughing in the living room or one of them had a heart attack. God, men were so easy.

She waited until she could hear the men back at their poker game. Now, she thought it's time to turn up the heat. She removed the maid's dress and retied the apron over the panties. This should knock Bill's socks off. She adjusted the bra so that her nipples were above the cup and clearly visible. She pulled the thong between her pussy lips so it appeared from the front that her bottom half was naked.

Bill wants to give them a show, a show they will get!

She loaded up the tray with little individual apple pies and a can of whip cream along with another round of beer. She bumped backwards through the door immediately getting their attention. When she turned around the picture of them all frozen in place was almost more than she could take.

She knelt next to George not saying a word. She placed a beer on the table then picked up one of the small pies. Karen shook the can several times and aimed the nozzle at the pie which she held next to her tits. One big squirt and the pie and the tip of her tit was covered in white foamy cream. She set the pie on the table and turned so her cream covered tit was pointed directly at George's mouth. She knew he couldn't resist and in half a second he was sucking on her nipple and licking her breast.

She let him continue just long enough for the other guys to look at George and see him smiling. When she pulled away he almost groaned. She went to Greg next and foamed the other tit. He went at it like a starving man goes after a steak.

When she stood and went to Tom she could see he was almost frantic. She set the pie on her belly and whipped it until a large glob dripped off and ran down her belly to her pussy. Tom followed the line of cream and began licking her pussy, Karen found herself lying across the poker table, and all three men were playing, licking, and sucking on her nearly naked body.

Bill had retrieved the camera; he was moving from point to point getting the best shots as the three men played with his wife. As Karen had expected George was the first to whip out his cock, a nice long one not too thick with a circumcised head. She reached out and began to stroke it as he sprayed whip cream along its length. She brought it to her mouth and began to suck.

Bill tossed a bowl of condoms on the table and that was all the invitation Tom needed. Moments later his covered cock was deep in her pussy and Karen was moaning around the cock in her mouth. Greg took a few moments to take Bill aside and they must have come to an agreement because Karen could feel herself being rolled on her side and a third cock began poking its way into her from behind.

Karen never felt so stuffed or so horny. Three men were fucking her all at the same time. Hands were kneading her tits, playing with her clit, stroking her and she was on fire with sensations. It didn't take long at all before her breath began to catch, her muscles began to spasm, and the orgasm rolled through her like a freight train.

George pulled out at the last second and sprayed his cum across her tits and belly, Greg was coating her ass and Tom just kept plunging into her pussy until she felt him shudder with release.

She lost some time about then because the next thing she knew Bill was passing out warm, wet hand towels and rubbing her down fro head to toe, front, and rear. She let him help her off the poker table which was a mess and felt him strip off the rest of her outfit except for the little maids cap and apron. Bill placed her on her knees handed the camera to George and unzipped his fly. Karen sucked off her husband to the good natured comments of his friends and showed her mouthful of cum to the camera before she swallowed every last drop.

-----------------------------

Monday morning the last day of Bill's fantasy seventy two hours found Karen awake before Bill for the first time in days. Cleanup last night had been a breeze with all the guys helping and grabbing a cuddle and squeeze when ever her naked form went by. She spent the entire evening nude except for the cap and apron Bill insisted she wear.

The guys got treated to a replay of the flashing mall adventure all the while stroking and tickling and swatting her rear as she continued to play the maid role Bill had assigned her.

She sucked off each of the guys one more time before the night was through and Bill fucked her most thoroughly when they finally made it up to bed.

Karen lay beside her sleeping husband and thought about what she had experienced this weekend. She had never done or even thought about showing her naked body to anyone other than her husband and yet she found she enjoyed having other men lust after her.

She never intended to have sex with the three men from the poker game. It was just going to be a little innocent flash and tickle but when it happened she found herself enjoying the sensations of three cocks filling her all at the same time.

With Bill she had done all kinds of sex oral, anal, some bdsm. They were experimental and enjoyed a full sex life. She had toys they both enjoyed using on each other but they had never included anyone else in their fun and games until now.

Karen had to admit to herself everything that had happened this weekend had been the most fun they had had in years. Maybe she should give Bill another pass for their anniversary and see what else her devious husband could devise.

She lay there gently stroking herself and day dreaming only half awake when she glanced at Bill only to find him laying there with a morning hard on watching her and stroking himself.

She smiled. "I don't know how you're gonna top yesterday but you still have eleven hours left on your ultimate fantasy."

Bill grinned. "Oh, I have an idea or two.

Bill had her stay in their room and brought her breakfast in bed. He laid out her skimpiest bikini and began to explain how he had bought fifty gallons of flavored oil that was at this very moment warming up in a big plastic and rubber wading pool in the back yard.

Bill's idea was to call an escort service and have Karen and the escort wrestle in the oil and try to strip each other nude. Karen laughed until she couldn't breath she was laughing so hard. When she finally got herself back together she told Bill to forget the escort service and leave the rest to her.

Once Bill went downstairs Karen picked up the phone.

"Jillian, remember how you have been trying to interest Bill and I in that swingers club? Yeah, well things have," she paused, "changed around here and I wanted to ask you a little favor."

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers