Sex And Susan Adams Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean's face was flushed as she pulled back, and, breathing heavily, she said, "Boy, he really fucked you! He must have shot a quart into you to have this much coming out after all this time! He'd better watch out or he'll get some girl pregnant if he puts that much into her. Golly!" Jean was so excited that she and Don undressed and he screwed her and came inside her for the first time on the trip. When they finished, piqued by curiosity after Jean had licked her, Susan went down between Jean's legs and reciprocated, using her tongue, ending by sucking Don's cum out of her hole. It was a different experience, and one she did not find to be repellant since she had sucked Don several times and licked Jean many times; the combination was not unpleasant. However, now that she had performed cunnilingus on a freshly fucked cunt herself, she knew that Jim had to be even more aware of the different flavor than she had realized. It gave her a funny feeling when she thought that Jim had actually licked and sucked Don's cum off of and out of her own cunt, and she realized, too, that she was looking forward to repeating the act. The last time, she had been too upset to really enjoy knowing what he was tasting, but the next time she would relish it. She knew that it was a perverted thought, but having her husband suck her cunt when it was filled with cum immediately after an adulterous fucking seemed delightfully arousing.

In any case, for the first time since the first night, Don did not fuck her cunt; by bedtime she was just too sore. In fact, the following day, Sunday, started a little differently from recent ones, because Susan was still too sore to screw in the morning, so they compromised on a quick sucking before breakfast. When Billy came over "to swim," in the afternoon, he was disappointed to find that "Susan was not for screwing," to paraphrase the title of a famous play. They were alone in the pool, Don and Jean discretely busy elsewhere, and Susan lay naked with her legs open to show Billy the damage he had done, a very swollen cunt. The rather blatant pose was extraordinarily exciting for Billy, and, somehow, seeing her abused cunt gave him a macho feeling of dominance over this older woman. In any case, Susan sucked his cock, her second of the day, right away, and, as he prepared to leave, she did it again. She thought, chastising herself for the language which she had gotten from Don, "I'm really turning into a real cocksucker. Won't Jim be surprised if I do it for him?"

Monday turned out to be a day that Susan would rather forget, at least, part of it. She had almost forgotten about the Stuarts and their upcoming visit until arrangements were made by a phone call that morning. When they were due to arrive, Susan and Jean were on the deck, Susan wearing only a pair of shorts, a compromise Jean offered after first demanding just a pair of panties. Susan was mortified already, not knowing what to do. Jean was absolutely insistent, to the degree that she almost dragged Susan out of the door and sat her on a chaise. Susan was sitting there, cringing and covering her breasts with her arms in anticipation of the Stuarts imminent arrival. Her face was a picture of fatalistic consternation, certain that doom was coming and not knowing what to do.

Suddenly, the Stuart's boat cruised past the cabin and went around the rocks to the dock. Shortly afterwards, two figures came up the stairs from the dock and headed for the deck. All Susan could see were two people with graying hair outlined against the sky, but suddenly she went almost berserk, jumping up off the chaise and, before Jean could react, headed for the door. She leaped up and chased after her, catching her just inside the cabin and grabbing her arm. As John and Cynthia came up the steps, they were greeted with the sight of Jean dragging Susan out of the door by her arm like a mother pulling a reluctant child into a recital. Susan was crying and beseeching Jean to let her go, that she couldn't, "go out there like this." It was an astounding and erotic sight, Susan's blond head, looking downward as if to hide her face, her breasts heaving and swaying with her efforts to pull away and her feet braced holding her back from Jean's determined tugging. When she was finally outside, Susan tried to hit Jean and, once, even tried to bite the hand that was gripping her arm.

That was too much for Jean to take. Already infuriated by Susan's rebellion in front of her friends, the excessive struggling made her as furious as she had been that night of the first spanking. Waving the Stuarts toward the chairs, she fell back on the chaise, taking Susan with her, forced her over her knee and, holding her in place easily with her left hand, ripped her shorts and panties down to her knees from where they fell to her ankles. Susan was kicking and twisting, trying to break away, but to no avail as Jean began viciously to whack her bottom. At first, there was the sound of thunderous slaps, punctuated by cries of pain and fury. Susan hips took on the color of a ripe tomato as the blows rained down, the spanking sound reverberating over the entire area. No more than five feet away, the Stuarts could see every detail of the thrashing inflicted on Susan's defenseless ass, as well as flashes of her cunt as she writhed and twisted. The cheeks of her buttocks quivered and bounced as the spanking hand rose and fell, round mounds of flesh that were as resilient as rubber balls. Cynthia, the photographer of the two, had her camcorder with her and recorded the scenes that would further humiliate Susan later, but, for right now, the realization that two strangers were watching her chastisement was mortification enough. For John and Cynthia, the incredible sight before them was extraordinarily stimulating, and, figuratively at least, their eyes were glued to Susan's lovely bottom.

Inevitably, the cumulative effect of the blows to her posterior broke Susan's resistance, and she lay, quiescent across Jean's knee, absorbing the punishment while crying profusely. Equally inevitably, Jean's rage died out and the spanking ended with the usual caressing and probing that always followed the punishment. This time, however, the normally pleasant and reassuring feeling Susan received from this fondling of her ass and cunt was replaced with further embarrassment from realizing the two other people were seeing her handled so intimately. This brought forth another burst of tears, and she slid off of Jean's lap and lay huddled on the floor like a little child who has been spanked in public and wants to hide its shame. Jean would have none of that, however, and standing up, she reached down and lifted Susan to her feet, supporting her when her rubbery legs almost collapsed under her.

"Now, stand up, Susan," Jean ordered. "Turn around, behave yourself, and say hello to John and Cynthia Stuart."

Susan finally forced herself to look up, her face as crimson as her bottom, and say a meek hello. For the Stuarts, the picture presented was unbelievable. A lovely woman, thoroughly chastened, standing completely naked before them, her breasts standing straight out with prominent, erect nipples, a flat stomach ending with a mass of curly blond pubic hair over long, shapely legs – truly a view to arouse any man, and probably most women. They were goggle-eyed, but managed weak "hellos" of their own, after which things settled down. The Stuarts were somewhat older than Don and Jean, being in their early fifties, but looked to be considerably younger, and their sexual reaction to Susan's nakedness was quite youthful. Cynthia's face was somewhat flushed, but John's reaction was what might be expected, a hard cock unsuccessfully hidden in his pants. However, despite the extraordinary circumstances, they all set back, Susan still naked and horribly embarrassed, and talked for a few minutes. Then, Jean got up and said that she would get some drinks and snacks, telling Susan to stay and talk to the Stuarts. Susan seemed to shrivel up, but did as she was told. Shortly afterwards, Cynthia got up, and with a wink to John, said that she would go help Jean.

When she and Jean returned with the snacks after about fifteen minutes, John and Susan were sitting and talking, and much of Susan's self-consciousness had vanished, although she blushed beet red when she looked at Cynthia. The rest of the visit went very well, everything considered, and, by the time the company left, Susan was surprisingly comfortable being the only one naked. I in fact, when the Stuarts left, she walked down to the shore with Jean, and stood, completely nude, to wave goodbye as their boat came back around the rocks. It gave her a funny, but rather pleasant feeling, to see Cynthia aiming her camcorder at the two of them, and she couldn't help but wonder how she looked.

As they turned to go in, Jean asked, "Are you ok, honey'? I shouldn't have treated you like that, but you know my temper – not that that is any excuse."

"Oh, I 'm fine, except for a very sore bottom which needs some lotion. Boy, you real1y spanked me! That was as bad as the ping pong paddle." As they climbed the stairs, Susan went on, "It was mostly my fault, anyway, for I just went wild and couldn't help myself. I even tried to bite you!"

"I know! That's what really set me off. What on earth caused you to fight like that? I know that you were embarrassed, but you did go wild."

"Well, you know that I hated being exposed like that when they were coming, but I had resigned myself and I had even gotten a little excited about the idea, the way I usually do when you force me to do something sexy. But, when they came up the stairs from the dock, all I could see was their silhouettes against the water, and Cynthia's hair and her shape looked just like my mother, and I almost had a heart attack. All I could think of was her reaction if she saw me standing almost naked waiting to meet company....there's no word for it. There is something else, too. I had a horrible experience years ago that I must have buried in my mind somehow. I suddenly remembered everything and I can't conceive as to how I could have buried it so deep, but it explains why being spanked caused me to erupt – even when Jim was just playing with me. I'll tell you about it sometime, but not now. In any case, I just lost control completely and I just had to get out of there, to hide myself, but you wouldn't let me. As I said, I just went wild." "

'Oh, I am sorry, Susan, I would have let you go if I'd had any idea that something like that had happened. Did that feeling go away?"

"Not until you, and Cynthia, went in to get the drinks." She hesitated, and in a faltering voice, asked, "Did....did you know that he screwed me while you were gone? I was so afraid you two would come back and catch us, but you know how I am after a spanking, very submissive, and he just took me. I was very hot, of course, so it felt wonderful, and it didn't take long for either of us to come."

"You silly little thing! Why do you think she came in with me? She knew that he wanted to fuck you and she was getting out of the way. Now, I suppose it's silly to say don't be embarrassed, but we watched through the window and she even used her camcorder to record the whole thing! It was fascinating, and you looked unbelievably sexy."

"Oh, my God, Jean, you're kidding! Ooh, and I thought being spanked in front of them was humiliating, but, oh, how could you?" Susan hid her head in her hands in absolute mortification and shame. Oh, my heavens, what if someone sees that tape?

"Now, don't worry. Remember, John is on the tape, screwing you, and they certainly won't let that be seen. She said that they would make a copy for us, though. Boy, Don will love that!"

"Oh, Jean, I'll die!" Then, after lying there for a minute or so while Jean massaged the lotion into her bottom, she asked in a low voice, "You say I looked sexy?"

"That's better! Yes, very sexy and very pretty! Now, tum over and let me see your pussy." Susan turned over on her back, raised and spread her legs, opening her cunt to view. Jean looked it over carefully, noting once again the ringlets of moist hair and the wet, slightly puffy cunt lips. "Well, you're not swollen as you were with Billy, of course, but you can tell that you've been screwed. I guess a used cunt tends to look like a used cunt, no matter who did it." With that comment, she leaned forward and began gently licking, causing Susan to arch up and down and, finally, surge upward in orgasm. Jean leaned back, thinking, and then said, "Fucked cunts do look alike, but the taste is definitely different, depending on who did the fucking. I'm surprised at myself, but I do enjoy licking you after you've been screwed. You'll have to come over sometime after Jim has had you, and I'll see how different it is from the others."

"My God, Jean, do you realize what you just did'? You compared how my cunt tastes after different men have been in me! Just think, in April, no one but Jim had ever even seen my cunt, and now three other men have made me! I think that it's a good thing we're going home soon, before anyone else has a chance at me. "

As it happened, no one else did have a chance at her. The last week went as last weeks usually do, sorry to see the vacation end, but eager to get home. While Susan and Jim had talked each week on the phone, she could hardly wait to see him, but she was enjoying the attention, and the sex, she was getting from Don and Billy. Billy, in particular, was eager to "see" (read "screw") her every day, and she basked in his ardor and infatuation, "putting out" in return. Needless to say, he was crushed when Sunday came and departure was imminent, but he was consoled somewhat by Don and Jean promising to bring her back again, perhaps in the fall. (A final trip back to the forest glade the last Sunday morning also helped!)

At last, that Sunday afternoon, the July trip to Maine came to an end. They loaded the car and headed home, but the end of the trip was not as traumatic as its beginning, for Susan, without prompting or threats, wore only a shirt that barely reached below her cunt. In addition, on the way home, she casually let the shirt hem rise over her cunt hair, and, instead if cringing in the seat as she had on the way up, she enjoyed making a rather blatant, but attractive, display while remaining anonymous, giving a treat to several observers who were lucky enough to look down from their trucks at the right time.

They arrived about 5:00 PM, and, for Susan, it was peculiar to be home alone, for the first time in a month intending to sleep alone and by herself in a separate room. Jim would not be home until Monday evening, giving her time to acclimatize herself to her home surroundings and to prepare a big welcome home, but it still felt strange and a little lonely. However, several hours after arriving, time to unpack and settle in, Don and Jean came over to keep her company and to have one last threesome before the vacation was officially over. It was a very pleasant, unhurried evening, and all three were well satisfied sexually when they finished. Afterward, Don went back home to get ready for work the next day, leaving Jean and Susan alone to talk. The conversation was rather desultory, but, finally, Susan hesitantly broached a subject that had been on her mind for some weeks, by simply saying, "Jean, I'm pregnant!" She waited with bated breath the get Jean's response.

Jean smiled broadly, and replied, "I've assumed that for at least two weeks, honey. Are you sure?"

"Oh yes! I'm never late, and I'm more than a week overdue now. And, last week, when we were at the drug store, I got one of those early test kits, and it was positive. You know how much I wanted this, but. ...but you know it wasn't Jim! How do you feel?" Again, she waited, without breathing, watching Jean's face.

"Don't be silly, sweetheart! Don screwed you almost every day this month and several times a day right in the middle of your cycle. I assumed, actually hoped, that he would "knock you up" since Jim couldn't and you wanted it so badly. When we decided on this trip and you with no birth control, I thought it was inevitable. I certainly think it's wonderful, if you're happy."

"Oh, Jean, dear, you're wonderful! I couldn't be happier. I never really liked the idea of adoption except as an absolute last resort, and artificial insemination was something I couldn't even consider. But, there is one thing. Does...does Don know about Jim's problem and will he know that he got me pregnant?"

"No to both questions, honey. I never told him why you were so upset last winter, and, before we left, he asked me if you were on the pill, and I said "no," that you had just gotten pregnant. He thinks Jim did it last month, so he won't be the least bit suspicious. I told him that Jim didn't know yet, and not to say anything. It should work out perfectly, for while Don is considerably bigger, he and Jim are similar in coloring, hair, even eyes!"

Susan let out a huge sigh of relief, and said, "You really are wonderful! You obviously had this whole thing planned out long ago. In any case, I knew that Don would screw me in Maine and I deliberately didn't use protection hoping that this would happen, so I guess we're both schemers. Now, I'd better go back on the pill after the baby comes, or Don will get me pregnant again. In any case, it certainly wasn't artificial insemination! Well, if both Don and Jim think I got pregnant in June, and you are happy, I am ecstatic! I am going to be a mother, Jim a father and you a godmother. Now I really can't wait for Jim to come home!" "

Epilogue

Jim's homecoming was a great success, and the news of Susan's pregnancy made the occasion doubly happy. That the conception happened in June never was questioned, and their path to parenthood went smoothly. When Susan reached the point at which regular sexual intercourse was no longer attractive, she volunteered a new sexual activity, cocksucking, an activity which surprised and delighted Jim, given her steadfast opposition to any such practice in the past. (While ass-fucking continued as an occasional procedure with Don during threesomes, it was much later that Susan permitted that "perversion" to be included in her martial repertoire.) All- in-all, the sexual development of Susan Adams worked out well for all concerned.

Don and Jean obviously enjoyed the expansion of their sexual universe to include a third party, an expansion that seemed to have no downside. Don's gain was most evident, the opportunity to screw a beautiful woman with his wife's full approval and participation. Don obviously couldn't fuck Susan as often as at the lake, but he still used her cunt and mouth regularly and her ass occasionally. Jean loved the relationship with Susan, the lesbian type sex, the dominance which permitted occasional spankings and, perhaps most of all, her new position of godmother which, in this case, brought many of the benefits of motherhood without the problems.

For Jim, the metamorphose of his wife from a prudish, inhibited woman to one who was sexually aware, self-confident and willing to experiment with variant activities, was unbelievable but wonderful. Still demure and reserved at the proper times, she now was comfortable with more fashionable dressing and behavior. Most important, however, was the releasing of her light-hearted, happy nature by finally becoming pregnant, exorcizing all those demons created by her family background, permitting their marriage to flourish. Jim was happily amazed when Susan, without prompting on his part, voluntarily sucked his cock, and, if she seemed quite proficient for a complete neophyte, that was no reason to complain. And, if her cunt continued to be extraordinarily wet after the Friday night sessions (and other times), he, again, had no reason to complain since he liked her that way. As many men have found, usually without being aware of it, screwing (or sucking) their wives after another man has fucked her provides the best, well lubricated, sex of all.