Sex Club Extravaganza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a complete sex object

a fuck toy

a slut

and she loved it.

I loved watching her get fucked... especially when her cunt and mouth were full of cock and she looked over at me... peering up over her glasses and trying to smile at me, with a mouth full of hard cock...

The last of the men was now finished... and her ass and legs were coated in all of those men's juice.....

....finally....

.... finally.... it was my turn.

She was surprised at my vigor... to get into her... where all those men had just been.. where their juice still was....

but secretly... that was one of my desires... I really really got off on that...

So I sank myself into her.. I had a huge cock.. much larger than these other men... measuring from the top where it met my body, and to the tip, I was 10 1/2 inches long, and at least as big around as a bottle of hairspray. I fucked her with a fury.... I enjoyed the decadence and nastyness of feeling her slick and used cunt.. so slippery and sloppy with all of the other mens cum...and like the others, I emptied myself into her.... just as I announced that I was going to shoot , she came again.. a second time...

We pressed ourselves together... until finally.... aaah.... we were finished.

The couples that had been watching us... we forgot were even there... began to applaud for us!

I took her hand and helped her to her feet... as they clapped, I held her hand high and with my other hand, I presented her to them... cum running out of her in globs... down onto her leather boots...

we proudly walked past them... collected our towels, and headed downstairs to the showers...

We walked into the shower room together, hand in hand.. so spent, so satisfied..I had to support her, her knees were weak as she had just been repeatedly mounted on her knees by a group of men for the last solid hour. We were so fuckin very very satisfied... and we found a few of the men that had just fucked her in the shower area.. and one of them smiled and started to clap, the other men followed his lead and also applauded...

She was the star of the evening! And I was so proud of her, and so happy with what had just happened...

that fantasy night was the first of many... and we looked forward to our next experience at "The Escape Club"

- Kontroller

12