Sex Club Seven

Story Info
The young British pop group let loose.
4k words
4.45
69.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a hard days work at the beach for the teenage pop band S-Club Seven. They'd been filming the video for their latest hit, and as a reward their manager had given them the evening off and alone at the secluded stretch of sand they'd used for the shoot. Unfortunately, Paul, Jon, Bradley, Hannah, Jo, Tina, and Rachel were all so exhausted that they'd fallen asleep straight away in front of a small campfire on the shore...

But, after a few hours Jo came around and slowly opened her eyes. Sleepily glancing at her friends, she realised that whilst she was the only one of them awake, she certainly wasn't they only one up. Paul's swimming trunks were like a tent, and Jo could make out the shape of his solid manhood through the thin material. A smile spread across her lips - she'd often fantasised about Paul's body, and this could be her chance to check it out in a bit more detail.

Quietly, she crawled over the sand to his sleeping form, and peered closer at his sleeping form. Paul was a well built lad, with muscles in all the right places. The thin line of dark hair on his rippled stomach lead down towards his shorts where there was a gap between his waist and the material, caused by the strain of his hard-on. At the sight, Jo felt her pussy juices begin to flow, and her nipples harden in her bikini top. Feeling very naughty, Jo eased a finger into the gap, and slowly lifted the waistband further up. Paul didn't even stir, so she mustered up all her courage and quickly pulled the material up and over his cock to leave it open to the air.

Jo let out an involuntary gasp, and immediately looked round to make sure she hadn't woken anyone. Paul's meat was now standing proud in front of her, and was a good seven inches long from base to head. Jo loved cock, and simply couldn't resist this superb specimen. Kneeling forward, she stuck her tongue out and licked the throbbing purple head of Paul's dick, which bulged even harder at the contact. At this, Jo lost all self-control, and immediately enveloped the whole head in her mouth and sucked as hard as she could. Repositioning her angle slightly, Jo tried to take even more of Paul between her lips, but she could only fit about half of his pole in as she bobbed up and down. Trying to relax slightly (although that was even harder than Paul's cock given the situation), Jo slowly allowed her throat muscles to relax, and eventually found her nose buried in Paul's thick dark pubes as she slid up and down his saliva covered dick.

After a few minutes, Jo felt Paul begin to thrust his cock back into mouth, and then his two hands at the back of her blonde head pushing her back towards his groin. Soon Paul's cock twitched, and with a grunt of satisfaction he filled her mouth with several spurts of thick cream - she had to swallow quickly to stop any of it escaping.

As Jo sat up to look at Paul's grinning face, they were startled by some enthusiastic clapping. Turning around, they saw Jon sitting up,

"Bravo, Bravo," he said cheerily "good show Jo!"

"Huh, that's nothing!" piped up Hannah from the other side of the campfire. "I give much better head than Jo ever could"

"Slut," Jo retorted, "prove it then" and she gestured at Paul's still naked dick. But Paul put his hands up to stop an all out argument breaking out.

"It would hardly be a fair comparison until I've had a chance to recover girls..."

Hannah sat down next to Jon, and remarked that in that case, it was lucky they had a fresh cock to play with, and yanked Jon's trunks down over his knees and threw them over her shoulder.

Jon was now sitting on the sand, stark naked and sporting a long hard on from watching Jo and Paul going at it. His slim, golden skinned body looked delightful to Hannah, who playfully grabbed the base of Jon's 6 incher. Leaning forward, she blew gently over the pulsating pole, and gently squeezed his balls with her fingers. Then she poked her tongue out and ran it up and down the rigid flesh as she reached behind her back and unclipped her bikini top. Releasing her small tits to the sea breeze, Hannah moved up Jon's torso and started to run her mouth wickedly over his toned torso as she let her breasts tease his wildly throbbing dick.

Jon had his head thrown back in ecstasy, but kept trying to push Hannah's head back down to his groin, or thrust his cock into her tits to get some satisfaction. Eventually, the young girl relented and moved back down Jon's tanned body to take his manhood into her mouth. Jon sighed with pleasure, but was then taken aback when without any hesitation Hannah's lips travelled the entire length of his cock in one smooth movement and impaled his rod deep in her throat. The tightness of the fit almost made him cum right there, but he grimaced and held back as Hannah started to bob her pretty little head up and down.

Even Jo was surprised at her girl friends ability to deep throat Jon so easily. She and Paul had watching the performance closely, but now Jo felt Paul's strong hands tug at her bikini-top strings, and turned to the young man beside her. He had kicked his shorts off completely now, and as Jo's top fell away, he leant over to take one of her engorged nipples into his mouth. Jo lent back on the sand, and gasped as Paul licked her mounds of tit flesh, and gently bit at the dark nipples. His rough hands roamed the rest of her smooth body and mauled at whichever tit he wasn't sucking. Jo pulled his head to her chest, and pushed his spare hand down to her hips, where he slipped long fingers inside the small patch of bikini material covering her snatch. Inside, Paul eased a digit into Jo's hot, tight, and sopping wet pussy. He finger-fucked her in time to sucking and squeezing her breasts, and began to thrust his finger in time to Hannah bobbing up and down Jon's dick. Each time Paul bit her nips, a little grunt of pain/pleasure escaped her lips and she convulsed around his hand, legs flailing wildly.

The sounds of teenage sex finally caused Tina and Rachel to wake up. They had both been having sexy dreams (due to those grunts and groans around them), and had instinctively grasped at each others bodies as they slept. Now they found themselves breast-to-breast and pussy-to-pussy as their best friends were fucking each other not three yards away. Tina took the initiative, and tore Rachel's bikini top off and started sucking at her girl friends gorgeous tanned tits. Rachel had never done anything like this before, but she was horny (and not entirely sure she was awake), so she pulled Tina closer to her hot body. Tina trailed her tongue down over Rachel's dream body, and slipped her bikini bottom off so she could reach her pussy. Rachel spread her legs wide, and waited for the new experience of a girl eating her out. She was not disappointed - Tina dived in and started stabbing at her clit with her hot tongue. Rachel just lay back and shuddered as Tina's expertise made her cum again and again as they both watched the other two couples screwing beside them.

Hannah was a real pro at giving a blowjob, and was going all out on Jon. She constricted her throat muscles around his dick even tighter each time she dipped her head down, and playfully bit at his bulging head each time she raised up again. Jon was grunting harder and harder, and finally he grabbed Hannah's small head and rammed it down on his cock as he blew a huge load right down her throat. As he lay back in relief and gasped for breath, Hannah stayed where she was and sucked slowly on his deflating pole to make sure she'd got all the cum. As she crawled up his naked body, she licked her lips, and curled up against his heaving chest.

"Now," she whispered, "wasn't that better than Jo's pathetic attempt?"

Jon could only nod, but it was very firm.

Jo was humping Paul's finger like a cock, but she could feel his newly hard member digging into her side already, so she decided to do away with substitutes. Pushing Paul away from her tits and back onto the sand, she started to throw a leg over his waist. But suddenly, Tina appeared from nowhere and pushed her off the young boy.

"You look like you've already had a cock this evening," Tina exclaimed, "now it's my turn!" and she threw her naked body on top of Paul's. Their lips locked in a passionate kiss, and Paul's strong arms crushed her pert tits into his muscled chest as they rolled over in the sand. They came to a rest with Tina on top, and she sat upright to look down at the boy she was about to fuck. She smiled as she felt his stiff cock digging into her pert butt and wriggled around as she leant back to grab it. As she raised herself up on her knees, Tina guided the bulbous head of Paul's dick to her wet slit. He certainly was a big boy, and she knew she was going to enjoy this. Fitting the tip of the pole into her pussy, Tina leant forward and put all her weight on her two hands resting on Paul's firm, sweat covered pecs.

"Say the magic word Pauly baby..."

Paul just smiled. He slipped his two large hands up Tina's legs to her arse cheeks and pushed them down with all his force. Immediately Tina was impaled on Paul's weapon to the hilt, and her eyes went wide with surprise and pleasure. Paul also let out a startled grunt at the tightness of the fit - Tina's snatch was like a hot, wet vice and felt smaller than any girl he'd had before.

Tina started to slide slowly up Paul's pole, and then let him push her back down his length with all the force of the first time. Picking up speed as she rode him, Tina let her hands roam over Paul's well developed chest, and pinched the nipples every once in a while. This got a few yelps from Paul, who then sat up as Tina continued to bounce up and down on his cock. He suckled at her small but pert breasts, and bit on the inch long nipples as Tina ground her pussy into his groin.

Jo had been left panting on the sand, half-naked with a hot, wet and horny pussy. Rachel could see her friend's distress, and having had a girl eat her out for the first time just minutes ago, thought she'd like to try it from the other side. Jo looked down surprised to see her co-singer completely naked and kneeling down with her face moving towards her groin. Surprised, but not unhappy. Jo spread her legs eagerly, and Rachel tentatively fixed her lips to the snatch presented to her. She was soon lapping away like a pro, and Jo was grinding her pussy up to meet Rachel's mouth.

Rachel was just getting into it, and starting to nibble on Jo's clit, as she felt something on her bare ass (that was still sticking up into the air). Pausing slightly in her attentions to Jo's cunt, she tried to look over her shoulder to see what it was. But Jo caught her head and pushed her back down,

"It's only Jon," she grunted "get back to work....uh...."

Jon had knelt down behind Rachel's amazing ass, and now slipped a hand between her legs to spread them a little. His dick was hard again now - even harder than before, given the amazing sight of Rachel and Jo. He slipped his hot cock between Rachel's thighs, and felt her shudder as his head reached her pussy. Looking at Rachel's perfectly formed body and smooth skin below him, and Jo's frantic squirming below her, Jon thanked God for letting him make the band. With a gentle thrust, Jon penetrated Rachel and heard her gasp into Jo's pussy. Jon put his hands on Rachel's hips, and began to thrust into her and pull the girl on and off him to increase the tempo. The three teenagers soon hit a good fucking rhythm and started to grunt in unison as they continued their threesome.

Hannah was still lying on the sand, enjoying watching the others, but her pussy wanted something a bit more substantial. She looked over the fire, and was surprised to see Bradley still asleep apparently. She wandered over to him in just her skimpy bikini bottoms and straddled his midriff. He continued to snore.

Letting out an impatient sigh, Hannah leant down and kissed him hard and deep. Her tits pressed into his dark, firm pecs, and she ground her pussy down into his groin, where she felt the size of a cock ready for a screw. After a moment or two, Bradley responded to the kiss; his tongue battling with Hannah's

The look of surprise in Bradley's eyes at the manner of his wake-up was soon replaced by one of lust filled happiness. Hannah had a hot, tight body, and looked more than fuckable by firelight.

Hannah could feel Bradley's cock was big though the material of his shorts and her bikini, and couldn't wait any longer. She wriggled off him, and pulled the shorts down and off. But she had to take a second look at what she'd revealed. Bradley's cock was still only semi-hard, but was already bigger than any she'd seen before. Bradley laughed at her reaction,

"Don't worry Han," He said, "I'm sure you'll manage it..."

Paul and Tina were still fucking hard, sweat dripping off both their bodies as they each strained not to be the first to give in to their orgasm. Tina pushed Paul back down to a lying position, and slowed down her assault on his cock. Then, as she continued to ride up and down his length, she began to rotate her hips. Beneath her, Paul's manly body squirmed and writhed with pleasure until he pulled Tina's hips down hard and shot pulse after pulse of cum into her spasming cunt.

Intrigued, and almost hypnotised by the 8 inches of meat lying down along Bradley's thigh, Hannah leant closer and started to stroke it. It twitched in her hand, and started to harden and increase its length as she stroked it gently. Hannah's pussy was still dripping, so she popped the head into her mouth and started sucking to speed the process up. She could only just fit her lips around the dark pink tip, and when she removed her mouth she was looking at a fully erect monster cock. 12 inches she guessed, and wider around than her hand. She certainly wouldn't be able to suck this like she had Jon's weiner.

Silently Hannah lay back on the sand and spread her legs wide.

"Fuck me" she whispered, and Bradley was more than happy to oblige.

Kneeling infront of her, Bradley looked down at the thin triangle of bikini bottom, and noted that although he usually used lots of lubrication, that was unlikely to be necessary here. The material was soaked though.

Untying the strings, he removed the bikini. Now it was his turn to be surprised. Hannah's pussy was completely bald. Hannah grinned up at him knowingly, and then reached down to guide the black log to her puffed up lips. Spreading Hannah's teenage pussy wide with his hands, Bradley slowly slotted his cock into her beautiful body. They both gasped at the tightness of the fit, and Hannah's face was screwed up hard as Bradley eased further into her. After a few inches, they had to stop. Bradley started to thrust gently in and out, rocking back and forth, getting a little further inside the sexy girl each time. But when Hannah looked down she could still see a good 4 inches waiting to penetrate her.

Tina pulled herself off of Paul's spent body, and left him lying naked on the sand. She went over to the grunting Rachel, Jon and Jo, looking for some more action. Jon was still pounding into Rachel, his taught tanned body glistening with sweat. Tina slapped his buttocks playfully, then ran her hands all over his body, tweaking his nipples and pushing his arse hard as he thrust into Rachel.

Tina lay down on the floor between Jon's legs, and engulfed one of his balls in her warm, wet mouth as he slid his cock deep into Rachel. He paused momentarily, and then started pushing in and out again. Tina was perfectly positioned to let her tongue run riot all over his pole as it plunged in and out of Rachel's pussy. Enjoying Rachel's juices coating Jon, she even stabbed at her clit a couple of times and felt shudders of delight in her girl friend.

Hannah was in seventh heaven with Bradley screwing her, but she really wanted the full experience of his mammoth cock. Bradley could see her frustration, and paused in his thrusts. He ran his hands down from massaging her tits, and along her legs. He grabbed her ankles and slowly began to raise them above his head. He rested them on his broad shoulders, and resumed his assault on her young pussy.

With this new angle of attack, Hannah could take more of the inches she craved, and Bradley picked up the pace. As he pounded into her pussy with more force Hannah yelped in pleasure and shouted for more as she pulled Bradley's firm buttocks closer with each shove. Finally she felt his balls slapping against her taught arse cheeks, and his thick curly pubic hair on her smooth, bald pussy. Just the thought of taking all of Bradley sent her over the edge, and she orgasmed hard and loud.

In her ecstasy, Hannah arched her back and stretched every muscle; including her legs. This caused them to slip off of Bradley's shoulders and fall down to their original position. The combination of orgasm, being fully penetrated, and the new position caused Hannah's pussy to clamp down around Bradley and grip him tighter than ever. With a groan he came and pumped what felt like gallons of cum into Hannah's snatch, falling forward onto the sexy, naked girl.

Hannah wrapped her legs tightly around Bradley, and squeezed his cock hard, milking every last drop. As his mouth roamed over her heaving torso, Hannah realised that the cock that had just drowned her insides with sperm was still very, very solid. Looking down at the young man on top of her, she smiled quizzically as she tensed her snatch around him.

"I'm still good Han..." was all Bradley had to say. Hannah rolled them over immediately and started to fuck the boy again.

Jo was surprised at how good Rachel was, and was just coming down from yet another multiple orgasm when she spied Paul lying alone a few yards away. Rachel was getting more and more involved with Jon's cock, so Jo decided to take this opportunity to escape.

"You've got some unfinished business," Jo said to Paul's nude and still panting figure, covered in sand. She stepped over him and pulled him up. Standing close together they kissed deeply again, and their hands roamed over each other's bodies. Jo soon felt his hardness poking at her belly. Placing her hands on his shoulders, Paul then lifts Jo up by the waist. She wraps her legs around him, and grabs his ready dick to guide it to her entrance. A grunt of satisfaction at the first cock in her pussy that night, and Jo is soon bouncing up and down Paul's rigid rod hard and fast.

After riding Paul for a good length of time, and cumming several times herself, Jo runs out of steam. Paul's balls are fairly drained, and it would take more energy than she has to pull him over the edge. With a wicked gleam in her eye she spies Hannah straddling Bradley over Paul's shoulder, her arse raised in the air.

Jumping off a slightly confused Paul, Jo grabs him by the cock and leads him over to Hannah and Bradley. She pushes Paul down to his knees, and motions to Hannah's ass. A dirty smile spreads over Paul's face, and his cock gets even stiffer.

With Jo gone, Rachel started concentrating on Jon's fucking, and started pushing her rounded bum back into his lean stomach with even more force. Suddenly she felt something appear beneath her, and looked down to see Tina scrambling up from between her legs. When their heads were level, Tina pulled Rachel's mouth to hers, and locked their lips in a deep kiss. Rachel's knees gave way, and she fell down on top of her girl friend, their tits squashed into each other, and their tongues still frenching away. Jon didn't even miss a stroke at this rearrangement, keeping his dick firmly embedded in Rachel he leant forward and propped himself up with his arms as he continued to pound into her cunt from behind. With every thrust he caused a grunt not only from Rachel, but also Tina, whose clit was being rubbed by his balls as he slid in and out of the other girl. Both girls bodies were being shaken by Jon's fucking, and as he sped up so their screams got louder until he finally gave in and came long and hard in Rachel's snatch.

12