Sex Ed After Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed goodbye Thursday morning with about the most passion we had ever kissed with, then left for our rendezvous points.

Brian, my partner, was exactly what I expected. He was 25, about 6'2" tall, 190 pounds, sculptured arms, shaggy blond hair, steely blue eyes, and a craggy but pleasant face. He had an anatomy degree from college and supervised the personal trainers at a franchise of a national fitness company.

Brian was very friendly. We went out for lunch and he immediately set me at ease, talking about pleasurable subjects, laughing often and gently but not presumptively periodically touching my arm. I became so relaxed I was actually able to eat something by the end of the meal.

We checked into our room in the resort, overlooking the ocean, with the sun streaming through our picture windows. Without closing the blinds he approached me face-to-face and stroked my hair and neck while peering into my eyes. "I want to make this as enjoyable an experience for you as possible. If there is anything you can't handle, tell me and it won't happen. But you will need to be able to move outside your comfort zone for this to work. OK?"

"I understand, Brian. But I am nervous that you won't have a good experience, and that bothers me."

He said the perfect thing to set me at ease. "I guarantee you that if I make you happy, I'll be happy."

I smiled, inwardly and outwardly. Then Brian started removing my clothes. Luke had never undressed me. It started to feel weird. I closed my eyes and almost had an out of body experience. As my clothes fell away and his hot lips and gentle fingers caressed my shoulders, hips, and breasts it was like I was detachedly watching my seduction rather than feeling it. That is until he removed my panties, and I heard him gasp and mutter "Holy Shit, Jezebel wasn't exaggerating!"

With that I snapped into consciousness and looked down at Brian gently separating my labia. Then I saw him lean forward and felt his tongue on my clitoris. I let out a loud groan and my knees got weak. The next thing I knew I was laying on my back on the California king size bed in our room with my thighs splayed apart and with every finger on both of Brian's hands furiously working on my labia or penetrating my chasm while his tongue and lips feverishly worked on my clitoris.

The feelings were overwhelming. It was like I had been hooked up to an electric socket as my hips spasmed and my thighs twitched. I instinctively grabbed Brian's hair as I moaned loudly. Then something welled up within me. It started as a fuzzy warm feeling that kept getting more and more intense. Then suddenly it reached a crescendo; my crotch got completely wet and a ripple went from my brain down the entire length of my spine all the way to my toes. I screamed and then went limp. I had never been so quickly and completely sapped of energy in my life. It was like my mind was no longer in charge of my body.

After I went limp Brian stopped his activities on my crotch, scooted his face up to mine, and gave me gentle kisses on my lips and cheeks while massaging my breasts. I don't know how long it was but I eventually regained full cognizance and whispered "What just happened?"

"You had an orgasm solely from oral and finger stimulation. Is that your first oral orgasm?"

"I never had a feeling like that ever before from any activity. Wow! I didn't know my body could experience such sensations."

Brian gave me a big toothy smile and a satisfied chuckle.

As more brain cells started working properly I remembered Brian's exclamation when he removed my panties, and had to know what that was about. "When you removed my panties why did you say that J wasn't exaggerating?"

Brian started laughing. "She said you had the softest yet fullest pussy lips she had ever seen, and a clit the size of a small dick."

I started blushing and naively asked "Is that bad?"

Brian almost couldn't answer he was laughing so hard. "I'm sorry to laugh Sybil (that was my assumed name), but I couldn't help myself. No, that isn't bad, it's great! I love your pussy, and your clit is so sensitive that it is totally fun!"

"Really?"

"In fact, I can't wait until I get my cock into your pussy."

No one had ever talked to me like that before. Rather than taking me aback though it got me strangely excited.

Brian was still clothed. That didn't last long. He stood up next to the bed, slowly and deliberately removed his socks and shoes; then his shirt; then his pants; then his boxers, as his penis snapped out. It looked thick, with an upward curve, but since I had never seen an engorged one before I didn't have a standard for comparison. I am sure I was wide-eyed. After he enjoyed my flabbergasted look for a few seconds he said "Have you ever heard of a 69?"

I mumbled "I heard J talk about it but I don't really know what it is."

"Well, before we fuck I want you to orally pleasure me while I'm pleasuring you again. I'm going to kneel straddling you with my mouth on your pussy while my cock is above your mouth. While I stimulate your clitoris and labia I want you to suck on my cock."

"Suck?"

"Just like it was a lollipop. You have sucked lollipops, haven't you?"

"Uh, sure. Then what?"

"You'll see," Brian shot back with a sly smile.

He did as he said he would. His penis looked so big and strange above me, with a sculptured helmet and a shaft that got thinner from his body toward the helmet. I hesitantly touched it. Then I felt his mouth on my clitoris and all of the warm pleasing feelings from my last experience started welling up again. Brian was being so wonderful to me I was motivated enough to reciprocate that I overcame my shyness and apprehension. I brought the head of his penis into my mouth.

Brian's penis felt really strange in my mouth as I sucked it the best I could. I couldn't get all of it into my mouth, but I got as much in as I could, and twirled my tongue on it. While I can't say it was the most fun thing I ever did with my mouth, it was enjoyable. I sucked as best I could until electric charges started detonating in my crotch. I was afraid I was going to bite his penis, and I couldn't very well suck while screaming; so I stopped sucking and just stroked him with my left hand.

That apparently was Brian's cue to have intercourse me. He quickly moved off me, rolled me onto my hands and knees, and then slowly but deliberately penetrated my vagina. Once he was fully buried -- it felt SO good -- he bent over and grabbed one breast in each hand. Then he started pounding, hard. I could feel his testicles slapping against my thighs as he electrified my entire vagina. My nerves were excited even more by his hands stroking or squeezing my breasts as his fingers alternately pinched my left then my right nipple.

As Brian continued pounding away he bit my shoulders while mumbling (with moans and growls omitted) "Oh yeah, God your cunt feels so good, you've got such a tight pussy, Oh yeah, I'm gonna fuck you senseless, I'm gonna overflow your cunt."

He was true to his mumbles. As my brain circuits were almost at "Overload" I felt him tense up. Blasts of his ejaculate scoured the walls of my vagina. My brain officially did melt down as I reached a wet feeling and tingling in all my nerve endings even more powerful than from my first orgasm. If I didn't lose consciousness, I certainly lost awareness for a short period of time.

After new ejaculate stopped being pumped into my vagina, Brian greatly slowed his pace but still kept reciprocating in me. As he slowly moved in and out I could feel his fluid leaking out of me. "Now I know why trillions of words are written about this experience," coursed through my brain. This was better than I thought was possible. If I were an uncouth woman I would have screamed "Holy Shit! Thank you God!"

Once Brian withdrew and we lay in a spoon position I started to recover from my second orgasm. He turned my head toward his and kissed me.

"Thank you so much, Brian. That was awesome, not just beyond my experience but beyond my wildest expectations. Thank you a thousand times."

"Thank you, babe. That was as good for me as it was for you."

"I hate to be naïve again," I mumbled apprehensively, "but you said I had a tight vagina. Is that good?"

"First of all you're going to have to start using rougher language if we are to communicate. No more 'vagina,' 'penis,' 'breasts,' or 'intercourse.' It's 'pussy or cunt,' 'cock or dick,' 'tits or boobs,' and 'fuck.' Understand?"

I shyly responded, "OK."

"Now to answer your question, having a tight pussy is not just good, it's fantastic."

"Really?" I murmured. Then strange words from my mouth: "Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"Well since this is a learning experience for you, if you want your husband to be really happy, you can suck your mutual cums off his dick. See, my cock isn't completely flaccid yet and is dying to be sucked."

He was right. His cock was still at least at half-mast. I scooted down the bed, lifted his cock into my mouth, and sucked and tongued it. The fluids on it tasted strange, and were gooey, but it was a somewhat pleasurable experience and I could tell he really liked it so I kept going until he was completely clean.

After I cleaned Brian up we lay in bed and talked as he played with my tits. We then went for a swim, got dinner, and went on an after dinner walk. When we got back to our room he had both of our clothes off in an instant. After fingering my pussy while we passionately kissed, he sat down on the edge of the mattress, lifted me onto his lap, guided by thighs around his waist, shoved his cock up my canal, and started pumping like an oil derrick. As he was pumping we were kissing, or he was sucking on a nipple.

In this position, I could feel the helmet of his upwardly curved dick having a strange effect on one part of my pussy as he stroked in and out. Since I was now able to recognize orgasms I could properly count that I went through two, mostly from stimulation at that one spot, before he unloaded in me, triggering a third. After that we virtually passed out, with one light still on.

We woke up in the middle of the night, each went to the bathroom, and I turned out the light as I returned to the bed. Again being as naïve as could be I asked him "The last time we had intercourse -- I mean fucked -- I could feel your penis -- sorry, cock -- head energizing a particular part of my pussy. What was that?"

"That's called your G-spot, a particularly sensitive part that many, but not all, women have. I'm glad my helmet could stimulate it properly for you."

As he was talking he moved my hand onto his cock. I couldn't believe it, but he was hard again, and after eating me for a few minutes he was fucking me again, this time with me on my back and my heels on his shoulders.

When I woke up Friday morning I had a new perspective on life. Sex was even better than it was cracked up to be and I was going to be sure to get my fair share. After we showered together (just caressing, no real sex) we planned out the day.

"Yesterday was all about introducing you to the fun part of sex," Brian smiled. "Today will be fun, but more clinical too. I'll teach you all of the fine points so that you'll be able to experience the full range of sexual pleasures and please your husband to the ultimate."

I was a more than willing pupil. While we were at breakfast we made sure the maid made up our room, we went for a walk to digest our food, put out the "Don Not Disturb" sign, and got to work. Brian taught me the best way to stroke and mouth testicles, improved my cock sucking technique, and gave me an A+ on my "midterm" when I sucked both of his balls into my mouth at the same time and ran my tongue over one and then the other. I learned how to effectively bang back when being fucked doggy, how to grind when riding cowgirl, and how to pulsate my vaginal muscles.

For the latter Brian was as diplomatic as he could be while making it clear that I needed work -- I couldn't pulse my vaginal muscles worth a darn.

By inserting a finger into my vagina as clinically as he could he identified the muscles that I needed to exercise. He called them "the pubococcygeus muscles of the pelvic floor," and showed me some basic kegel exercises to tone them. He wrote down the name of a product he suggested I get that would greatly facilitate exercising the appropriate muscles, and told me that if I exercised twice a day, six days a week, within a year my husband would be the most sexually satisfied guy on the planet.

We experimented, sucked, fucked, and experimented some more all day Friday, taking time at lunch only to eat a few handfuls of trail mix, but keeping well hydrated. There was only one downer. Several times Brian had to take calls from his brother on his cellphone, and seemed sad after each.

At dinner Brian told me that his brother's divorce had just become final that day and that his brother was devastated. He hadn't had sex in six months, and despite the fact that Brian never liked his ex-wife, his brother had been devoted to her.

"Did she run around on him?" I asked.

"No; she was a bitch, not a tramp, but he was devastated nevertheless. I hate to ask this, but would you mind if he had dinner with us tomorrow night. I really think he needs to be with people."

"Of course not, please ask him."

Friday night Brian had me practice my cowgirl riding techniques, and Saturday morning my doggy-bang-back skills. He said I got As in both, and I was quite sure he wasn't exaggerating given how his eyes rolled back in his head and the expletives that came from his mouth as he orgasmed.

We had another practice session after lunch, then went for a swim and boat ride, and got ready for an early dinner; I met Brian's brother about 5:30 p.m.

Bill sure looked like Brian's brother. He had the same blond hair and blue eyes, and was even a little taller. Bill didn't have quite the muscle tone Brian did, but had a very handsome face. I quickly warmed up to him since it was easy to see that he was genuinely kind and sensitive. While we had a great time at dinner, you could see the hurt behind his eyes, and as I returned from the washroom before dessert I overheard him telling Brian he didn't think he'd ever get laid again since he had no self-confidence.

After dinner the three of us went on a carriage ride, and then took a long walk. About 9:30 or 10:00 I took Brian aside. I asked him if it would help Bill's confidence if he fucked me. I was as stunned at what I said as Brian was; I couldn't believe what just came out of my mouth. Three days earlier I was a sex-starved pathetic neophyte and now I was acting like a sex therapist; that wasn't part of "The Plan."

When Brian regained his composure he said, "Yeah, uh sure, if you're OK with it. Let's invite Bill up to our room and you can take it from there. Let's see what you've learned."

Bill thought it was a little odd that we invited him for a night cap when I didn't drink at all, and Bill and Brian were satisfied with one beer each at dinner. But it was clear that he didn't want the night to end so he gratefully accepted.

When we got up to our room I didn't waste any time. As Bill sat in a chair I slowly but purposefully disrobed. His eyes got as big as saucers when he saw my tits and bugged entirely out of his head when he saw my cunt. I pulled him out of his chair and started kissing him and undoing his buttons and belt. He glanced over at Brian for approval, and saw him almost naked with his hand down his boxers. After I got all of Bill's clothes off I knelt and started sucking his cock.

His dick was almost identical to Brian's but without the upward curve, and his balls were much heavier and low hanging. I pinched his ball sack and played with his testicles as I ran my tongue over every part of his cock. Once he was harder than a rock I stood up, put my hands on the top of a chair, and stuck my ass out at him.

Bill needed no verbal invitation. He stroked my already wet cunt until it was dripping, and then slowly impaled himself. His technique was vastly different than Brian's. While Brian pumped furiously, Bill was slow and deliberate, pulling his dick all the way out and then slowly reinserting it with each reciprocation. While I liked Brian's technique more, there was a lot to be said for Bill's too, and certainly it was going to make our fuck last longer.

After watching Bill fuck me for at least five minutes, Brian couldn't take it anymore. He stood in front of me, moved my hands from the chair back to his hips, and stuck his upright cock in front of my mouth. It looked scrumptious so I took it into my mouth and started sucking it, much to his enjoyment.

After a deliciously long passage of time I finally could feel Bill tensing up, and Brian tensed at almost the same time. I tried to move my mouth away from Brian's cock, but he gently pushed my head toward him. Even though I could have pulled away, obviously Brian didn't want me to so I thought I would see what would happen.

What happened was that both unloaded in me at the same time. I had never before sucked Brian off completely, and his cum hitting the back of my throat felt weird, but I continued to furiously suck as the stream of joy juice that Bill was blasting into me lit me up like a Christmas tree.

Later, as the three of us lay in bed with me in the middle, all of us wiped out, as Brian was turning off the last light Bill whispered into my ear "You've got to have the best pussy in the world -- that was amazing."

"WOW!" I thought to myself, "from clumsy neophyte to amazing in three and a half days! You can be proud, girl!"

I was fucked twice during the night. Though I'm not positive since it was so dark I couldn't see, I'm quite sure it was once by each guy since one of the fucks was intense and powerful, and the other slow and gentle. I woke up a happy camper.

About an hour before we were to check out on Sunday morning, as I exited the shower a naked and hard Brian approached me. "The last lesson you need is in tit-fucking. With breasts like yours it would be a shame not to use them to get your husband off. We have time -- want to try?"

I had no idea how to perform a tit fuck and after all this was supposed to be a learning experience, so how could I refuse. I thought it was a little unusual when Brian lay me on the bed so that my crotch was at the edge of the mattress, but once he straddled me and rubbed lotion over my boobs and his cock I didn't think about that any more. He gently talked me through how to squeeze my big boobs together to capture his dick as he slowly moved back and forth, and told me it would increase his pleasure if I licked his slit whenever it came near my mouth.

Tit fucking was really fun. I was surprised at how good it felt for me, and how it definitely put Brian in nirvana. Then things changed dramatically. I had forgotten all about poor Bill, but he hadn't forgotten about me. I suddenly felt my legs lifted and my heels put on Bills shoulders. Then I felt his helmet stroking up and down on my labia as he thumbed my clit. When he plunged his dick all the way in the combination of the fullness in my crotch and the pleasuring of my tits gave me my first orgasm. I had two more before Brian sprayed cum all over my neck and chest, and then Bill rinsed out my vagina once again.

When Brian dropped me off at our rendezvous point early Sunday evening I gave him a passionate squeeze and thanked him profusely. He gave me two ultimate compliments. One was that Bill told him I was the best fuck of his life by a mile, and the second was when he asked for my real name and phone number so that we could hook up again.

"Brian, I'm really flattered. You have awakened me sexually. For me, however, this was just about awakening and learning. I did this for my husband as much as for me, and he is the only one who is going to benefit from your excellent instruction."