Sex Ed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let her go you fucking pervert!" It was a girl's voice. A familiar voice.

"Kenzie!" George whipped his head around to look at the intruder.

"Yeah, that's right it's me. And you've been caught red-handed. Let her go!" Kenzie lunged forward towards George and grabbed him by the collar. She was quite strong for the slender little figure she had. In her efforts to pull him away, George fell onto the floor of my office. Kenzie kicked him once in the ribs. "GET THE FUCK UP YOU SICKO!"

George whimpered and curled up into a ball. "OK! OK! I'm sorry I'm leaving just please, don't hit me!" He managed to roll onto all fours and crawl out of my office, his pants were halfway undone and his shirt was disheveled as he left. Kenzie followed him out, she yelled something I couldn't understand and I heard several other male voices outside my door. I was still trying to regain my strength and control my breathing. I sat back down onto my desk chair and leaned forward with my head in my hands. I couldn't help but start to cry.

"Don't worry, Doc, campus safety is here. Doc?...Dr. Lockhart?" She slowly approached me. Her voice became softer and more sympathetic. "Dr. Lockhart, are you okay? Did he touch you?"

I began to sob uncontrollably. "No, he just had his arm to my neck. I couldn't breath." I managed to get out the words between sobs.

"That fucking prick, I'm gonna KILL HIM!" She was pacing in front of my desk, clearly plotting her revenge on my attacker. She abruptly stopped and came over to me and knelt down at my side. "I'm sorry, Dr. Lockhart. When I left I saw him creepin' around the corner and I knew something was up so I ran to get campus safety. I was too late. I'm so, so sorry." Her hand was rubbing my arm and soothing way. Her touch felt wonderful.

I couldn't say anything more. My tears were now flowing freely like waterfalls and I couldn't stop. I wanted to thank her. I wanted to tell her she saved me. I wanted to hug her. Above all, I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to kiss my hero the deep and passionate way that heroes should be kissed. But, I couldn't move, I sat there in my chair curled up with my legs now pulled into my chest.

"Can I give you a ride home?" I nodded my head and allowed my hero to pull me up by my arm. She hooked her arm around mine and started to walk me to the door. I stopped her so I could grab my bags and my keys and things. Then I let her grab hold of me again and lead me towards the parking lot.

Kenzie had a relatively new BMW sedan that she unlocked and opened the door for me. I sat down slowly and put on my seatbelt. She got into the driver's seat and did the same.

"Kenzie, I appreciate this, but I can drive myself home." My tears had subsided. I was able to say complete sentences. My face was puffy though, and I'm sure my makeup was smeared beyond recognition.

"Are you kidding? I'm not leaving you alone after that! What kind of friend would I be?" Friend? She's my friend? I was too exhausted to analyze that night, so I just let that one slide.

********************************

"Thank you, Kenzie. I live at 181 Winter Street."

"I know where that is. Don't you worry, you'll be home in no-time and you can just have a drink and forget this ever happened."

"Yeah, right..." I stared out the window. My expression blank. I felt numb inside and out.

"Everything is gonna be okay, Dr. Lockhart. I promise. He won't be bothering you anymore, or any of the other female student body for that matter. He can't escape it this time."

"Mmm." Kenzie's words were not as reassuring as she had hoped they'd be.

She pulled up to my apartment and I got out of the car, fully expecting to turn around and say one more "thank you" and "goodnight", but when I turned around and leaned over, Kenzie was no where to be found. I stood up and looked around and I jumped out of my skin when I heard her steps behind me.

"Oh, sorry!! I didn't mean to scare you. Can I walk you to your door?"

"Yeah, sure." My brain didn't actually register the question she had asked me. My body was still numb as I made my way to my door. I fumbled with the keys trying three or four different ones before eventually finding the right key to open the door.

"Can I come in? I just want to make sure you're alright."

"Yeah, sure, make yourself at home." Again, my brained didn't register anything she was saying. I walked in first and put my keys in the bowl I usually put them in by the door. I laid my bags down on the couch in the foyer as I made my way into the kitchen. I needed a drink.

"Nice place ya got here. Did you just move in?"

"Yeah, before school started."

"I really like those pictures on the wall." I nodded in appreciation of the compliment, though I still wasn't really engaged in the conversation she was trying to have with me.

"Can I call anyone for you? A friend maybe who will stay with you for the night?"

"Nope. Sit down. You earned a drink." Finally my manners returned to me, as I remembered my hero was in my home and she really did earn a drink on my behalf. "All I have is tequila, but there is some beer in the fridge."

"Beer? And ruin my figure and get a beer gut? No thanks, tequila for me." Kenzie giggled.

"You are old enough to drink right?" Not only did my manners return to me, but my grasp on reality returned as well as this young bombshell sat with me in the kitchen of my apartment.;

"Of course, do you need to see my ID?" Kenzie was laughing now. Her laugh was both innocent and devilish at the same time. Finally, I cracked a smile. We sat there together in silence as I poured her a shot of tequila. I went to the refrigerator and grabbed a lime to cut up. I also grabbed some salt and brought both of those to the counter in which I had our shots out for us.

Kenzie downed her with ferocity, while I'll slowly sipped on mine.

"Ergh, Dr. Lockhart, how can you drink tequila like that?" Her face twisted with both disgust and surprise.

"Dunno, just always have." I shrugged my shoulders, took another small sip of my tequila. Each sip allowed me to relax a little more, the warmth I felt flowing to every part of my body. I let out a sigh, but Kenzie must've taken that as a sign of discomfort.

"Hey, don't worry. I won't tell anyone what happened and I'm sure the school will handle it as discreetly as possible. It's gonna be okay, I promise." She reached out and touched my arm again sending an electric current through my body. I nodded and smiled.

"Thank you, Kenzie, I really appreciate you coming when you did. I'm not sure how to thank you."

"You can pass me for the class!" She burst out laughing and a huge smile came across her face. "Just kidding!!! I just wanna make sure you're okay." Kenzie had poured herself another shot of tequila and gulped it down like she did the first time.

"Now, now, Kenzie, I don't think I can let you drive home since you've been drinking." I said that even though she convinced me she could handle her liquor. Still, it was better to be safe. "Here, I'll grab some pillows and a couple of blankets for you and you can sleep on my couch. But you can't tell anyone you've slept here-" She held her hand up and stopped me mid-sentence.

"It's okay, I understand. You must be exhausted, you should get some rest." Her smile faded slightly but I could still see the glowing compassion in her eyes. I couldn't tell if it was the alcohol or the way she was looking at me, but my heart felt warm all of the sudden.

"You're right," I filled my glass up again and looked at her, pausing for a moment, then I drank it all in one gulp as she had shown me before. "Oh god, I don't understand how you students can drink it like that either!" I wiped my mouth and I'm sure my face was contorted with disgust.

"Haha! That's right! Take it like a champ!" She was giggling uncontrollably, I'm sure she found it really amusing to watch her professor struggle to keep up with her drinking ability. I put my glass in the sink and stored the bottle of tequila in the pantry. Then I walked over to my closet and pulled out two blankets and a pillow. I made the sofa as inviting as I could, "There you go! Sleep tight!"

"Goodnight Dr. Lockhart," I started making my way to my bedroom when I felt her hand grab my arm and spin me around, "And really, don't worry. I won't tell a soul." She made an X over her heart as she made her promise.

"Thank you. For everything." I touched her hand that was still holding my arm and smiled, gazing directly into her eyes. I had this urge to kiss her again, the same urge that came over me in my office as she knelt beside me in my desk chair. What are you doing? Just go to bed, you're not thinking clearly. I let go and continued my way to my room. I had barely closed my door before I had my clothes on the floor, I just needed to take them off because I felt dirty. I hopped in the shower and rinsed off, got out and patted my hair dry before I put on a pair of shorts and a tank top to sleep in. I collapsed onto my bed and as I laid there, flashes of the night's events played over and over in my head.

*********************************

I shook my head and closed my eyes, I guess I underestimated how exhausted I actually was because I quickly fell asleep with the last image frozen in place in my memory, which was Kenzie. Thinking of Kenzie finally put me at ease and I was soon sleeping like a baby and having a wonderful dream.

My dream was of Kenzie. She came into my bedroom and quietly closed the door behind her while I was sleeping and she slipped inside my bed. She must've taken off her clothes before climbing in because I felt her bare skin touch mine and it was so soft and warm. I shuddered with chills that shot up my spine and let out a sigh. Kenzie inched her way closer to my side of the bed and soon her face was nearly resting on my shoulder. I mumbled something incoherent in my half-asleep, half-awake daze.

"Shhhhh, Dr. Lockhart, I'm here. It's okay." I heard her whisper. With that she began tracing her fingers up and down my arm leaving goosebumps in their path. My body began to shiver and tremble at the sensation she was giving me. Her hand moved up towards my collar bone as she continued touching me with feather-light strokes. I could feel her soft lips lightly touching the skin on my shoulder, not directly kissing, but sliding her lips across my naked skin. This sent more electric current to my brain and my chest as my breathing became more rapid and heavy.

"Shhhhh, let me take care of you." Kenzie's whispers were now closer to my ear, I could feel her hot breath against my ear lobe also getting faster and heavier as she let out a sigh and began nibbling on my ear. Her fingers continuing to touch my skin ever so gently made there way downwards to my breasts. Through the cloth of my tank top she traced circles at the base of my large pink areolas, exciting my nipples to stand on end and become extra sensitive. Her touches were so light and gentle, my pussy began to twinge with anticipation and I could feel it getting wetter and wetter as Kenzie continued to tease me.

Finally, in my dream, I snapped out of my daze. "Kenzie this is wrong, you shouldn't be here." I began to squirm and move away from her but her hand quickly grabbed onto the sensitive tip of my nipple and she yanked it, hard. "OW!" I screamed. It hurt like crazy but my sex believed otherwise and even more juices began to flow between my legs.

"Hmm, I think some parts of you disagree, Dr. Lockhart." She released my nipple that she had been holding onto so tightly, her hand slipped down my toned stomach and she cupped my mound on the outside of my shorts. I'm sure she could feel my wetness through the fabric. "Mmmm, see? This part wants me to keep going." Her mouth latched onto my ear lobe again and resumed nibbling though this time a bit harder with her teeth, she pulled and tugged at my ear lobe and she released a light moan into my ear that caused me to gasp.

"No...Kenzie...you can't. I can't-...oh, fuck." Her hand that was cupping my mons now found its way beneath the fabric of my shorts towards my shaven pussy. Her fingers now parted my soaking wet lips as she began to tease my slit with her feather-light strokes.

"Just this once, Dr. Lockhart. Just cum for me this one time." Inside I was in turmoil, this was so wrong for Kenzie to be in my bed and even worse for me to allow her to do this. Her touch was so gentle; I could feel my resolve shattering more and more with every long, slow stroke she made up and down my slit. My juices coated her fingers as she found my opening that was now throbbing with desire. She barely had to push her finger inside me because it seemed my inner walls were ready to swallow her finger whole.

"OH god!" I gasped and let out a loud moan as she began to slowly slide her digit inside me as far as she could reach.

"Fuck, you're so wet. You ready to cum for me, Dr. Lockhart?" She pushed a second finger inside me and began to pump her arm in and out. Her long index finger remained straight reaching into the depths of my pussy while she slightly bent the other finger upwards, so it caressed the rough special patch of my inner walls.

"Mmmm, yesss! Kenzie, I need to cum, please!" My moans became more violent with need and her arm began to pump faster and harder. Her mouth found my neck and she started to lick and slurp up and down the side from my collar bone to the jaw line. She took a bit of the skin on my neck in between her teeth and bit down excruciatingly hard. The pain I felt combined with the sudden rush of juices flowing out of my entrance, my hips were bucking wildly and my back arched as far as I could stretch. She finger-fucked me as fast and as hard as she could and I came with such force I screamed her name and dug my nails into her shoulder. Each spasm of my body caused me to dig and scratch harder until finally I came down from my orgasm.

Kenzie's mouth remained on my neck as she gently kissed the area where she had bitten me. She slid her fingers out with an audible smacking sound from the juices that had just been expelled out of my body. She lowered her head and sucked in both fingers and licked the sweet nectar off her fingers. The sight was so erotic but I was too exhausted to really appreciate it. My body crashed back onto the bed and I immediately went back to sleep with Kenzie still lying next to me in my bed.

*****************************

I awoke that morning on my side feeling incredibly satisfied after the amazing sex dream I had of Kenzie. My toes and my fingers still felt numb. I have never had such a fantasy about any woman like that before, not even my exes. I had no idea how much I really desired Kenzie, but now, after having a dream like that, how could I face her in class? How could I keep my emotions in check? An overwhelming sense of guilt came over me as I realized that Kenzie was probably still asleep on the couch in the living room. I hope I didn't make any sounds like the ones in my dream. Shit, I bet I did.

My mind raced with worry and anxiety as I tried to brainstorm solutions to all the possible situations that I might face.

"Good morning!" A delicate voice said behind me as I rolled over to see Kenzie's smiling face beaming at me.

Oh shit, it wasn't a dream. Shit, shit, shit, shit....

12
  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
!!!

oh my god that was amazing!!! can't wait ti read the next part!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
chapter 4

chapter 4 please

kimmy2kimmy2over 13 years ago
VERY HOT SHIT!!!!!!

When is Chapter 4 coming????

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
EPIC SHIT!

Damn woman,you good!!

Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep it up.

More please.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sex Ed Ch. 02 Previous Part
Sex Ed Series Info

Similar Stories

Saving You Saving Me Two woman look for the courage and love to save each other.in Lesbian Sex
Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
Anne Pt. 01 A closet lesbian finds her dream girl.in Lesbian Sex
The Alluring Dr. Shaw Amy finally gets to have sex with her beautiful doctor.in Lesbian Sex
The Case of the Sneaky Valentine Mysterious Valentine's cards change single mum Sarah's life.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories