Sex for Money, Rent, & Food Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their worst fears materialized when John was laid-off indefinitely a week before Thanksgiving. Normally, the company passed out turkeys to their employees, but this year there wasn't even the money to do that. They had no savings to fall back on and the realization that John wouldn't receive his extra weeks pay as a Christmas bonus that they used to buy the kids gifts on layaway at Toys-R-Us was a reality check of what was to come. John's unemployment check, which was much less than his regular salary that they struggled to live on, was all that they had now. With the three little ones always getting sick or hurt, with doctors' bills and prescription drugs part of their yearly budget, she didn't know what to do to make ends meet.

June had gotten through plenty of tough times, but this time was worst than what she had experienced. They had an adjustable rate mortgage and the interest rate suddenly jumped up 3 points and two hundred dollars more a month. They had expected the increase and were hoping to refinance their mortgage for a lower fixed rate, but now with John out of work they were at the bank's mercy. Moreover, their only car needed a transmission and their temporary health insurance had higher co-pays and less coverage. Financial ruin was quickly closing in upon them. Now, the extra money they paid on their credit cards to help pay down their debt was now reduced to minimum payments that only kept them current with the interest charged. June had nightmares that she was drowning and she was. She was drowning in debt.

They needed an infusion of money to stop the bleeding. June panicked. She didn't want to lose her house. She needed to have transportation and she wanted her children to have the best healthcare available. She had only graduated high school and without having an education and/or skills she had little to offer an employer. Employers had their pick of applicants, who had college degrees and years of experience.

She called Larry.

To be continued...

12