Sex For Six

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don, obviously also enjoying a refreshed erection, was lying on his back. Naomi was face down, her knees drawn up, on top of him.

And while Don's cock was obviously buried in her cunt, it appeared that Kurt, half squatting behind her, was busy easing his cock into her ass.

I watched fascinated by what was happening in the knowledge that anal was not part of Naomi's repertoire, never had been. It was just about the only thing she didn't do although she occasionally enjoyed a fingertip back there to bring her over the edge when having difficulty cumming.

Yet here she was moaning, a little in pain but with a throaty undertone of lust, as Kurt pushed forward. "Oh god! It's so full!" she gasped as he finally penetrated her completely, while Don held her fast against him with both arms around her, compressing her breasts against his chest.

I wondered how on earth Naomi was coping with not only the relative haste with which Kurt had entered her virgin back passage but also his sheer size. Then he started fucking at her doggy style and I caught her wide-eyed expression as she went 'oh! oh! oh!' at the rocking movement the two men set up with her sandwiched between them.

She saw me looking at her and gave me a look as if to say "I can't believe this".

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"They're both in me!" she gasped.

"I can see that," I replied.

I guess she understood what I meant. "No," she said, "they're both in me - in my pussy!"

Kurt grinned at me. "You should try it..."

But before I could even process my thoughts, let alone think of what to say, Maureen began to cum, still impaled from behind on my cock as Julie masturbated her from the front and my attention was diverted back to the threesome I was having.

Over the next several minutes, Julie and I manipulated Maureen as Kurt and Don had spent the entire session manipulating Naomi. All I had to do was choose a position or follow Julie's lead and keep my cock fucking in and out of Maureen's wet hole while Julie brought her off twice more.

While this was happening, my attention was split between the experience I was having with the two women and watching what was happening to Naomi as the two men continued their rapid-fire direction of my girlfriend from one position to another and back again.

Now, however, it had settled into variations on one theme only, sandwiching her between them face down, on her back, on her side, and filling her cunt with two cocks at once.

Later, on the way home, Naomi said when they'd first positioned her like that, she'd thought Kurt was about to push his cock in her back there, then he had taken her completely by surprise when he'd stuffed his big hard member into her cunt alongside Don's.

She hadn't thought she could take them both at first but she was still well slicked by Don's cum from earlier and he'd also never quite got fully hard again.

She said it was incredible when they were in and moving but because they kept changing positions she'd just get going then they'd pull out. "But it was worth it when they came - feeling two guys shooting into me at the same time - wow!"

Which kind of explained what I'd heard and seen. There was the sound of regular moaning from Naomi as at last they'd held the double pumping motion into her long enough and rhythmically enough for her orgasm to begin rising. Then Don's voice, panting: "Nearly there, nearly there!"

Both Julie and I raised our heads from sucking on Maureen's nipples to see Naomi back in the very first face-down position she'd been sandwiched in but with Don in the upper position gripping her hips and banging hard into her.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" he grunted and Kurt, between clenched teeth in beat with a series of violent upward thrusts of his hips, replied: "Yes... yes... yes!"

Don started cumming first. It was sort of obvious: "Ohh, I'm cumming!" he grunted, slamming wildly into Naomi.

Kurt was just two thrusts behind him, letting out an explosive 'gahhh!' and arching rigidly beneath them, blowing his pent-up semen into Naomi's widely stretched and already overflowing cunt.

Between them, her face pressed against the side of Kurt's neck, Naomi was helpless to do anything but be jerked and buffeted by their movements - and to scream a long muffled 'ohhh!!' into Kurt's neck as her own orgasm overcame her.

I was incredibly turned on by what I was seeing. Julie caught the look on my face. "Did you like that?" she said.

Then she reached down to cup my balls as I rested inside Maureen who suddenly squeezed her cunt muscles around my cock. I was so turned on I almost came involuntarily and pulled out to prevent myself going off.

Julie's reaction was to bob down and plunge her mouth over my cock, giving it a long slow suck as she slid back off me.

"Mmm," she said, "I can taste Maureen all over you!" And she started licking my balls and the length of my shaft at the same time as gliding my cock against Maureen's sopping labia - which had the same effect as just 30 seconds earlier.

But this time there was no pulling away and I began spurting cum, my cock of gusher of semen which sprayed over Maureen's cunt and Julie's face before Julie capped the flow with her lips.

She greedily swallowed two or three spurts then quickly pulled back and aimed my cock head between Maureen's cunt lips where, thrusting in, I deposited a final squirt of semen while Julie licked around my balls and across Maureen's cunt, lapping up the salty liquid spilled in the first mindblowing second of my eruption.

My toes and fingers tingled and there were stars in front of my eyes as I twitched and jerked at Julie's light tongue and Maureen squeezing and relaxing, squeezing and relaxing her cunt muscles around me, milking the last desultory drops from my balls.

As I recovered, I looked over at Naomi. She was still on top of Kurt, his cock inside her, but Don had withdrawn from her doubly abused cunt and was at her head, holding her up and fucking her slack jawed mouth with his rapidly softening cock.

"Yeah, come on, suck it baby," he was mutttering to her, "taste it, lick it all off..."

Naomi complied, licking him from his balls to the head of his cock between his rude thrusts into her mouth.

Don glanced over at us just as Julie was rising from between Maureen's legs and he pulled out of Naomi's mouth. "Get her off you, get her on her back," he urged Kurt and they rolled the limp Naomi onto the mattress.

Don grinned at me. "You'll like this," he said, then he called out: "Hey Jules, come and lick her out too. She's full to overflowing..."

Julie crawled over to where Naomi lay, parted her legs and looked up to make sure everyone was watching. Then she plunged her face between Naomi's legs, lapping eagerly at the semen running from her cunt.

She raised her head every so often, licking her lips, her face smeared with cum, to ensure she was still enjoying an enthralled audience, then returned to her party trick with renewed vigor.

Naomi's reaction was to lie there and let one small, final tremoring orgasm wash across her body as Julie's talented tongue darted repeatedly into her vagina.

Then it was over. Don and Maureen left first. Naomi, coming out of her daze, and I chatted with Kurt and Julie for 20 minutes or so as if we'd not just shared a wild sex session but had dinner together.

I suppose you could say Julie had enjoyed a meal and so had Naomi.

12