Sex for Three in Belgium

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was moving his hands faster, and Jillian could feel the sensational tingle of orgasm approaching. "Tell me when you're ready baby," he mouthed to her. It was hard to hear him as the crowd noise grew.

Suddenly everything just fell into place. Greta and Michel were sucking feverishly, and Mike inserted a second finger into her ass as he sucked the juice from her pussy. Her hips bucking, she looked down to Tom and screamed that she was going to cum. With that, Tom stroked twice more and threw his had back against the recliner. Jillian began to cum, audibly moaning and crying out while she watched the lovely white fountain of cum flow from Tom's huge cock. The seemingly endless stream of cum flowed down onto his belly. Greta, Michel and Mike continued to stimulate her through her orgasm, and Jillian was sure she had never had a more intense, powerful, longer lasting orgasm than this.

Jillian caught movement and saw the harlequin man approach. He was carrying what Jillian recognized as a wand type vibrator. She was coming down from her sexual high, and the three helpers below her had finally stopped their play. All three, and then Tom, exited the stage. Was the harlequin man going to lower her down now? What was the vibrator for?

The harlequin man answered her as if he could see inside her mind. "Now, for Ms. Jillian's encore."

Without hesitation, he moved the vibrator to Jillian's dripping pussy. She began to protest. "Oh my God, NO! It's too sensitive, please NO." She began to move and buck to get away from the bulbous end of the toy. The sensation was overwhelming and impossible to take. A grunting, groaning noise escaped her as the harlequin man continued the vibrating barrage. He held the device steady with his free hand.

It was deathly quiet now, except for the buzzing of the toy and Jillian's protests. The feeling on her clit was more than she could take, and she could feel her bladder leaking. Still the man would not stop. "Ohhhhhh pleaseeeee," she cried. "Please no more." She was beginning to sob when the feeling slowly moved from one of annoyance to something like pleasure. Her clit had given in and now in an instant she could tell she would surely cum again.

The Harlequin man looked stage left and twirled a finger. Suddenly Jillian's device began to rotate, and move forward, towards the audience. He walked with her, never letting the toy leave her pussy. She stopped just at stage end, now facing the audience.


All eyes were on her, faces smiling in anticipation. Instead of moving to get away from the buzzing, she was now trying to fuck the toy. In a matter of minutes she had gone from "get it away" to this feeling of now needing to cum desperately. She scanned the crowd, and was egged on by their silence and their appreciative looks. They were silent, simply waiting for her to explode.

Jillian closed her eyes and focused on her clit. In a mad rush the pressure built, and just as suddenly she exploded in her second orgasm, her head flying back and a guttural moan escaping her lips. "Ughhh, oohhh I'm cuming!" she screamed. The crowd erupted in applause as she rode wave after wave of pulsing pleasure. Shortly after the Harlequin man turned off the toy, and lowered her device to the ground.

Dressed and ready to assist her were Mike and Tom. They escorted her to a lovely dressing room, leaving behind the cheers of the crowd. Once again a variety of clothing was offered for her to choose from. No one spoke, though both men kissed her in turn, and then waited while she cleaned and dressed herself. All set and ready to go, the threesome exited backstage and stepped into the Belgian night.

12