Sex From a Text

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of us didn't bother throwing any pajamas on and instead went to bed nude as can be. Carey laid on her side as I wrapped one arm around her waist as my other crept under her pillow. I could feel her smile as she took my hand and placed it on her chest, forcing it onto her breast. I gave her a light squeeze as she giggled and we both drifted off into slumber.

Light hit my eyelids as morning rolled through. I felt a slight tickling below my waist before I even bother to take a peek as to what it was. My left eye poked itself open as I looked down to see my fully erect member rubbing against the cheeks of Carey's ass as she jostled herself slightly, still sleeping but moving gently. I couldn't help but admire the fullness of her figure. She ran on a daily basis, kept a regular diet, but didn't do anything crazy. The perfect ass was rubbing itself against my cock and I couldn't help myself. I slowly slipped my hand down from her waist and over her smoothly shaven mound. Her lips were wet, probably from thoughts of last night sneaking into her dreams. I dipped my fingers in and brought them to my mouth for a taste. Again, she stirred against me, this time forcing my cock to slide in between her cheeks, my length sliding gently up her cheeks along her lower back.

She was definitely awake now.

I rolled her over, forcing her to be face to face. Our smiles met as we kissed passionately, our tongues intertwined as we rubbed our hands over each other's bodies. Carey pinned me to the bed as she climbed on top of me, continuing our kisses as I grabbed her ass, pulling her closer. I could feel her juices close to my dick as she slid herself up and down my legs, her insatiable side beginning to show. Before I could react, she took a hold of me, positioned herself on top, and positioned my cock head right at her opening, sinking down slowly as I slid right into her. She leaned forward, rocking back and forth as I slipped and slid inside of her. My hands grabbed her tits, pulling gently on her erect nipples, causing her back to arch as she moaned and began to bounce on top of me. Her pace increased, her bouncing breasts hypnotizing me, her ass bouncing on my thighs. I had to fuck her hard. I bent my legs at the knees, hell-bent on giving her everything, and began to meet her bounces with my thrusts. Her moaning turned to squeals and screams as I fucked her harder. I couldn't stop myself. I grabbed her ass cheeks and started slamming into her cunt, a jack rabbit pace quickening until she announced her orgasm.

"Ohhhhhh myyyy goddddd!!!!"

Her vagina began to convulse around me. My thrusts didn't cease for a second as she squirted all over me. I continued to heavily throw myself into her as her orgasm subsided, yet continued to bounce on top of me. Just as soon as the first was done, she announced another orgasm approaching. Before she could cum, I pulled her off of me, flipped her onto her back, pulled her legs up so that her heels rested on my shoulders, and began my thrusts once more. Our eyes locked as she brought her hand up to her mouth, licked her fingers, and moved to her clit quickly. Her hand became a blur as she fingered herself while I slammed deep into her crevice. Without warning, her body became almost stiff, her hand still moving at the speed of light. Her face froze in one position as she stopped breathing while my pounding grew deep. All of a sudden, a loud scream erupted from her mouth as her back arched. Juices started flying into the air from her vagina as I realized she was squirting. I pulled myself off of her quickly to watch the stream of cum spread on our bed sheets as her body went into full convulsion. I held her legs in place watching the streams fly until she finally came off of her high and began breathing at a normal pace again.

Once more, our eyes locked. She moved slowly, still recovering from the earth shattering orgasm she just had, and slowly started to suck on my cock, tasting her juices off of my tip. I reached down as she laid on her stomach, sucking feverishly, and felt her ass in my hands. Sweat began to drip down my chest as her mouth stayed in place on my dick, sliding her tongue occasionally around the length of me. I admired what laid before me; a goddess. Her ass was so tempting to pound every time I looked at it, but anal was not in the picture. She never liked the idea, and frankly, I couldn't picture myself doing it unless there was a major cleaning job. I couldn't help myself, though. Her ass was just glorious. Instead of wanting to fucking it hard, I slid my hand against her puckered little asshole and just pressed against it. A moan escaped her mouth as the extra pressure gave her a new reason to lunge forward, swallowing my length.

I had to be back inside of her.

I pulled my dick from her lips, kissed down her back towards her head.

"Ride me reverse. Fuck me. Make me cum hard for you."

The biggest smirk I've ever seen on her face appeared as I laid down on the bed. She faced her back to me as I watched her squat down over my member, that beautiful ass coming into view. As she sank down on top of me, her knees went on the side of my legs as she started rocking back and forth, gyrating her hips with my dick inside of her. This was Carey's favorite position, allowing her to control what happened and allowing her to finger her pussy if she wanted. She started bouncing as I matched her thrusts, going deep as her ass jiggled. I spanked her gently at first, until she turned her face towards me. I caught the look well, grabbed her cheeks hard and started thrusting harder into her as I slapped her ass, leaving a small handprint on her flesh.

Her rocking stopped so she could reposition herself. Carey now planted her feet flat on the bed, placing her right hand behind her as her left snuck down to her clit. Her bouncing started again as she started to furiously rub herself in time with her own thrusts. I grabbed the sides of her hips, beginning my own thrusts upwards as nothing but moans filled the room. She was so wet at this point I couldn't keep myself in every time and slid out only once with my wet cock sliding between the cheeks of her ass. She grabbed my length and nearly threw me back into her cunt as her pace started where it stopped. I matched thrust for thrust as tiny orgasms rippled through her fingers, causing more leakage on my cock. I noticed the juices that were glistening on her ass from where I slid out as she continued to bounce. Sliding my right hand down, I noticed some had leaked on her asshole. I reapplied the same pressure I had before while she was sucking on me. Her moaning got louder as she bounced and fingered. My hand was attempting to grip her ass, but the pace and slick juices were too much. My thumb slipped between her cheeks and buried itself gently into her ass.

It sent her over. I felt her squirting for the second time that morning all over my cock, soaking my thighs and legs, screaming as she fell back against me. Her tightening walls were enough to send me close to the edge.

"I'm gonna cum, baby!"

"Cum all over me! Cover my tits and face!"

I pulled Carey off of me as I laid her back on the bed. I knelt in front of her pussy as I stroked myself while her hand slid slowly down to her clit. I stroked my length watching her hand disappear between her folds, listening to the squishing of our combined juices as she moaned, begging for my cum. Her tits were rising on her chest, her breath was quickening. I wanted to cum so badly. I watched as she arched her back, pushing her hips upward as her free hand went behind her.

I couldn't believe what she did next.

I saw two fingers slide inside her vaginal walls as one behind her did the same into her asshole.

I was spent.

I shot my load immediately, the first spurt flying across her body onto her chest. I climbed forward, my cock in my hands, unloading my spunk on her face, her chest, and stomach. I came for what felt like ten minutes before finally, my dick softened in my hands. I laid down next to Carey, watching her wipe the cum from her face as she licked it off of her hands. She turned her head towards me and smiled. I returned the gaze.

I looked at our bed, covered in sweat, cum, and smelling of sex.

I heard a vibration on the bedside table. I looked over and took Carey's phone in my hand to see she had gotten a text message. To my surprise, Sasha's name appeared on the screen. I looked over at Carey for acknowledgement. "Go ahead, you can read it."

I opened her messages and found the following texts:

"He's sitting here telling me how much he wants to fuck you. He wants your pussy on his face, you bent over taking his length, and he wants it now. Fuck your fights, just fuck him. An orgasm a day allows the coupling to stay ;)"

"All he does on his days off is masturbate to you when you're not home. Just give him the real thing :P"

"Panties. Lace. Crotch shot."

I looked over at Carey. She smiled and told me "Ever since we moved in together, Sasha has been telling me all of these stories about her exploits. I couldn't think of a single thing to do sexually, so I felt frigid for the longest time. I finally confided in her yesterday over lunch, and she told me everything I should do. If I had any questions or needed advice, she'd just tell me. I know we make love, but sometimes I feel like we both just need a good hard fucking to lighten the mood. Sasha helped me realize that."

My smile returned.

I looked around the room, grabbed a towel, wiped my cum off of Carey's body, kissed her forehead as she wrapped herself around me, snuggling close.

I have no idea how the hell I got here...but I like it.

12