Sex is a Job Description? Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you cum, I'll give you everything. Once we are free of this temptress, I will give you my body and my soul to be yours to conquer and use to any end you so choose. Remember what my pussy feels like, how I needed you in that moment. I needed you inside me. I couldn't let you go. I don't control my body when I need sex like you give me."

"Ah!" Tom managed as vertigo started to disorient him.

"You're almost there," cooed Adze triumphantly. "And when you do get there, I will give you my body and lie beside you after each and every time we make love and give you all the love in my soul. I will be yours. My pussy will be yours. I will fuck your ear with my tongue for an eternity. I will fuck you like a god deserves and pull you so far into me that you will never let me go."

Tom felt his body start to go slack. "Uhn..."

"Just cum for me one time."

He drifted away from consciousness with her voice still embracing his desires.

------ Tom's Quarters, Ceria's Estate, Hell ------

Tom opened his eyes tiredly and tried to make out the ceiling above him.

"Awake, are we? I was just beginning to enjoy the silence."

"Adze, where are we?" Tom asked the succubus.

She sighed. "In our bed." Her voice sounded between bored and disappointed. The agent blinked away the stinging sensation in his eyes and tried to piece together what had happened.

He was here, in his room...so that meant that he'd gotten here from the sun room somehow. He wasn't clothed at all, which probably meant that he'd come straight here from being on the floor. The last thing he remembered was Adze's tongue in his ear and Ceria's mouth wrapped around his cock.

"Did I pass out or something?" he asked aloud, shifting to get his arm out from between his side and Adze's body cuddled up to his. She let his arm get free and turned her silver face away from his, as if she was avoiding his eyes. He waited for an answer, but she didn't give him one.

"Answer me," he grunted.

"You must really hate us to resist that hard," she finally said in a tone he hadn't heard from her before. It sounded like remorse.

"Resist? I fucking wish I could cum like that," said the agent spitefully. "I can't cum until my partner does. It's a curse."

Adze propped herself up on her elbow and turned her head vaguely toward his face. "A legitimate curse?"

Tom nodded. "Yeah. That's why I couldn't cum. I don't feel anything unless it's straight sex. And even then, if you cum early or don't get there, I get stuck at the edge and get pushed further and further off until, well, that's the first time that's happened. It wasn't even that bad with Dereza."

Adze straightened her arm back out and stretched out beside him again, draping her left arm over his chest like a lover would. Her lips split into a wide, unhappy smile.

"She is outstanding," the succubus said to nobody in particular, and began to laugh. Tom didn't understand why, but she laughed and laughed, cuddled up next to him with her face in the crook of his neck. He just stayed silent as whatever was going through her head ran its course. He had given up trying to understand the way she thought already.

Adze's hand found Tom's head and she ran her fingers through his hair idly while she collected herself again. It felt soothing to have his head played with like someone who cared about him would do. It made him feel like there was some normalcy to his life, even considering the circumstances he was in now.

"I see why she made you her champion. You're her cheat in the bet. You were her cheat all along. And I fell right into you, arms open and unaware."

Tom frowned in confusion. "Explain that to me?"

Adze ran her finger from the base of his neck down to his sternum, her other hand still playing with his hair without purpose. "My freedom is secured by devouring your soul. That, as it stands, is impossible, but it is what I agreed to. She trapped me and had me thinking that she would herself break the agreement, when she didn't have to. She played her cheat before we even spoke, and I agreed to it blindly."

"Welcome to the club. She fucked me on a bet too." Tom closed his eyes and tried to push the thought of what being a slave down here meant. He'd seen enough of the shuffling feet and gaunt, hollow, scared faces to know.

Adze's finger trailed further down his chest and started to catch the sheets pulled up his torso, slowly drawing them off his body. "I should've taken you up on your offer to buddy up against her from the beginning."

"It's not too late to buddy up now," the human stated, flicking Adze's wandering finger as it pulled the sheets down past his navel.

"Oh really? It doesn't seem like you trust me the way you're acting now." She cracked a toothy grin as her hand returned to the center of his chest and waited there for him to let his guard down.

"Teaming up and trusting each other aren't mutually inclusive. I already know you'll lie your ass off to get what you want."

Adze scoffed with mock offense. "A liar? Me? How dare you accuse me of a mortal sin."

Tom chuckled a little at her dark humor. "Then what was everything you told me to try and make me cum when Ceria was blowing me? Like shit I'm gonna believe you want or need me."

Adze curled one leg around his and pulled herself to him snugly. He could feel the heat of her core against his thigh and it started to reignite the flame of desire in him.

"We succubi are masters of lovemaking. That encompasses more than just two bodies colliding." She sounded far more serious now than at any previous point in their conversation. Tom had to take a moment to remind himself that she was a fabulous liar to not get sucked in by it.

"Well how much of that was true?"

Adze shrugged. "However much you want to be true."

"C'mon Adze, seriously. How much of that was true?" He watched her face for a clue, but without her eyes, he couldn't get that much out of her. She grabbed his hair a little harder and kissed the dip at the base of his throat.

"Some of it." She kissed a little further up his neck, gently sliding her left arm over his chest to his side. Tom immediately found his natural reactions kicking in. He was already rock hard and ready to start when she was, even after the incident not too long ago with Ceria.

"I'm absolutely lost," Tom admitted as she succubus reached his jaw with her lips. "You already know about my curse. What good does it do for you to screw me here?"

That gave Adze pause, but only for a moment. She placed a wet kiss on his jaw and blew on it, sending shivers down Tom's neck. "This time, there are now power games. It's just you and me, enjoying each other's gifts." She flipped the sheets away with one hand and took hold of Tom's hair firmly with the other.

"Our gifts, huh?" Tom slid his arm under Adze's body and she extended her leg over both of his. She rolled herself over him so that she straddled his hips, letting go of his hair to loom over him braced on her hands and knees. Her silver face betrayed nothing inside her head.

"You've given me your secrets. You've given me your body. You've given me your mind. You've given me your freedom. This time, I will give you something of mine."

Tom slid his hands up her thighs to her hips and guided her down to him slowly. "I guess this is proving to me that you want to be friends now, right?"

She leaned down and kissed his lips briefly, shivering as their sexes met and he slid into her without slowing her descent. Their kiss held longer than intended and she broke it with a relaxed face and goosebumps all over her body. "That was very smooth, human," she admitted.

"Is this proof or not?" he asked with an arched brow, holding her at the base of his erection as her hips naturally wanted to rise and get a rhythm going. God, the feeling of just being seated inside a succubus was incredible.

"I had intended it to be, but it seems like you've got something else in mind with that kind of tone." She sat upright and rolled her hips to strike back at his resistance to moving.

Tom bit his lip to quell the moan coming up his throat before he spoke. "In that case, what would really prove to me that you want to be friends would be for you not to have sex with me."

Adze made a face that told Tom that she was sorely disappointed and more than a little confused. But, she took his words in stride and took a deep breath to contemplate what to do next. By the way her body was quivering, he guessed she was fighting an internal battle to just give up and get her way, or to actually listen to him.

"Then what would show that I want to cooperate?" she asked stiffly.

"Well," Tom began with a grin. "You sit right here, like this, and we talk. But we don't move. If you can resist your urges longer than I can, then you'll prove that you want to be friends."

She nodded in as stiff a manner as she had spoken. "And if I can't?"

"There won't be another offer like this." Tom could tell that she was feeling the strain of her desires being pulled like a bowstring and held at the breaking point. He could relate, with each throb of his arousal inside her tickling every nerve that brought him pleasure. In all likelihood, their conversation wouldn't last very long, but it was still a good chance to see if she was all in or just trying to fool him.

"How long do you think you can last?"

Tom grinned like a Cheshire cat. "For me, sex is a job description. How long do you think?"

------ Fentin's Camp, Glacis River, Hell ------

"Naia, eat," Vendr grunted as he glared at the young baphomet. She turned her eyes up to him, brimming with tears, and shook her head.

"I am hideous, lord," she choked out hoarsely. "Let me die."

Vendr ground his teeth together and clenched his fists until his knuckles were bone white. "Eat," he demanded. "I did not bring you through two camps and forego my orders to have you waste away."

Naia started to cry. "Why do you still treat me as yours?"

For the first time since she'd regained consciousness, Naia stopped asking Vendr to leave or let her die. The captain was taken aback, and took stock of his words carefully. "You have changed for the better."

Naia looked incredulous. "So this is what you want?" She held up her bandaged left hand, missing her little and ring fingers and a small portion down to her wrist. "A deformed cripple?" Shakily, she got to her feet and favored her right leg as the other began to bleed anew.

"That is not what I meant," Vendr retorted, able to look the baphomet in the eyes even as he was on his knees. Naia shoved the bread in her hands against his chest and limped past him to leave the tent.

"How could anyone want a cripple?" she spat venomously. "How could anyone want a girl who has no voice? How could anyone want you, Naia? You're no better than a-"

"Enough!" roared the giant of a demon as he grabbed Naia around the waist with one massive arm and swung her back into the center of the tent effortlessly. The baphomet didn't fight him. She just stood where he placed her with tears running down her face and her lip quivering.

"You do not want me anymore," she managed through her tears and sobs. "How could anyone want a cripple with one hand?"

Vendr sighed and brought the baphomet to his chest with one hand. "You are a chanter. If that were all you were it would be enough for me. Be still now."

Naia hugged the expanse of his broad chest and cried into him uncontrollably. Even muffled against him, her sobs were loud enough to make the demon cringe. He was used to war and everything that came with it, but a girl in tears was almost unknown to him. He didn't like the sound, especially not from this girl.

"How ca-can you wan-nt me-he lord?" she barely managed to get out through sharp inhales interspersed through her sobbing.

Vendr smiled faintly. "You are irreplaceable." With his explanation finally enough to satisfy her, the baphomet resumed crying wordlessly into Vendr's chest until she had exhausted her already-frail constitution.

When she was finished and panting for breath, Vendr grabbed half a loaf of bread off the table nearby and placed it in her hands, forcing her fingers around it with his own. Knowing what he wanted, Naia lifted it to her mouth and bit off a piece with no small amount of effort. Fresh rations were hard to come by, and as of the long march to the Glacis River and subsequent battle for the remaining bridge across it, rock hard bread was the rule.

"Eat it all." Vendr removed his arms from his companion's body and stood up, eliciting an uncomfortable noise from her. He knelt back down and motioned for her to keep eating. "I'll be back. I'm getting you something easier to eat."

Vendr stood again and left the tent quietly. Outside, Fentin's two mute, hornless guards were waiting for him, glaives in hand and blank stares in their eyes. Vendr wondered why Mefur still had them guard Fentin at camp. Unfamiliar faces were very rare here, if not unheard of. That they had gotten him instead of Fentin made the giant suspicious of how Mefur viewed him.

The captain made his way across the vastness of the budding camp to the bridge that separated the main body of it from the ramshackle appendages that has sprung up in the past few hours. Seeing as the camp was going to last the greater part of the Long Night, it was going to turn into a fortification eventually. And with its static planning, all the various hangers-on of the army would set up shop and stilt an economy for as long as it was manned.

At the bridge, Vendr was motioned to stop by the mutes and one of them went on across the river while the other stayed to watch Vendr with cold, lifeless eyes. Vendr didn't know what to make of them. He couldn't tell if they were bored or undead, so lackluster their gazes were. They looked like the result of human experimentation called lobotomy.

Behind the black-clad demon stood what remained of the bridge across the Glacis River. The stone portions of it still stood despite efforts to dismantle it by Two Tails' forces, but the center span had been incinerated and were in dire need of completion by the engineers currently at work on it. Thus far, the bridgeheads had been repaired and a makeshift plank bridge built to connect the two halves, though it was far from safe to cross it.

Engineers below had constructed a boardwalk between the support pillars entrenched in the wide river and used it to buffer the temporary center span with long poles. Under the bridge looked like a forest of needle trees holding up a wooden canopy.

Vendr's attention was drawn by the second of the two bodyguards crossing back over the bridge. He nodded to his companion and they both then turned to Vendr, as if expecting him to understand what they had confirmed.

He decided it best to say nothing and followed them tentatively across the bridge. Boards creaked and bent under his weight and at several points he thought that the entire structure was going to give out under him and send him into the forest of blunted pikes under the bridge.

Fortunately, the thing held by the thinnest of margins and they passed through the hastily-erected tents and temporary shelters to the very edge of the secured perimeter. There, they were greeted by the scout captain, Haern. He pulled down the rags covering his face and flashed a snarl with three missing teeth and congealed blood.

"This way, milord," he spat, glaring daggers at the two bodyguards. They paid no attention to him and continued on ahead wordlessly, presumably to find Fentin.

"I will take one if you take the other," Vendr said, only half joking.

Haern gave him a sideward glance and nocked an arrow. "I thought all of you lordly types had it in for us lowers, milord." He raised his bow and pulled the bowstring taut, but thought better of revenge and slipped the arrow back into his quiver.

"I am no lord," the captain replied. Haern fell silent after that and looked as if he was trying to understand what Vendr meant by not being a lord. True, he was a captain of men in an army, which usually granted varying degrees of entitlement, and he owned land by Fentin's good graces, but he was no lord.

The only reason he had anything at all was because of Fentin and his dream that had come to fruition ages ago. Vendr hadn't been interested in empire or being lordly or accruing wealth and power, but Fentin had brought him along for the duration of his journey to being among the five most powerful lords in the Second Circle.

However, it was times like this that Vendr's disposition towards nobility's arrogance made itself clear as day. Even if it was Fentin, whatever was waiting in the clearing ahead wasn't going to be met with subservience. Vendr had had enough of cowing to every lord and being ruthlessly disrespected by the generals.

Haern departed from Vendr's company as they reached the clearing where Fentin and his generals were gathered. Upon entering, Vendr was met by seven pairs of eyes from armor-clad lords and the cold, suspicious eyes of Mefur and the two mute demons beside Fentin.

"Vendr," General Lathlokos said congenially. "I had almost expected you to have ridden back to the Zuldspire by now with your whore in tow."

At that, several of the other lords smirked or covered their amusement poorly. In the presence of their lord, they thought themselves invincible. They believed Fentin would shield them from any danger from within.

"Another word about it and you'll have less teeth than you do brains," Vendr snapped. He quickly turned his attention to Fentin as Lathlokos bristled with anger at being talked down to by his lower.

"Vendr," Fentin said, nodding.

"My lord, pardon my lateness," Vendr replied, dropping to one knee.

"Stand, Vendr," Fentin sighed, waving his hand. "You're not being put on trial." Vendr stood up again and gave a curt nod to the seven generals gathered to Fentin's left. He avoided Mefur's person altogether as Fentin explained what the gathering was about.

"My lord-"

"This will be dealt with here and now!" the lord barked, cowing his generals before they could make protest to what he was going to say. He turned to Vendr. "You have disobeyed my orders and cost us Two Tails in one move. Normally, this constitutes a penalty close to death, and many here would agree that it would be fitting to have such a punishment brought upon you."

"Yes, my lord," Vendr replied firmly.

"But, I also understand your predicament. Your company has had its teeth pulled and is now effectively useless in combat as it stands. Your company's morale has been all but crushed at the near-fatal wounding of your chanter." Fentin paused to let the information sink in. "Still, an attempt to prevent Two Tails' escape was called for in such a situation, and you failed to do so."

"Just doll out the lashes and let's be done with it, my lord," General Argo said, folding his arms across his chest impatiently. The others didn't care for his attitude towards the situation, most likely because he was outspoken about not wasting time in camp when there was a war to be fought. Most of his outbursts tended to irk Fentin as well, but having nearly a fifth of the total forces in Fentin's forces under his command, Argo was allowed to do as he pleased for the most part.

"If you're so eager to have it done, then you receive the most esteemed honor of delivering the fifty lashes it was so generously suggested be delivered instead of a noose." Fentin stared Argo down until the general looked away and decided it easier to match Vendr than their lord.

"So be it," Vendr accepted, turning around to present his back to Argo.

"I decline, my lord," Argo said hesitantly.