Sex On Wheels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at Renee, she was lying on her side, her head propped up on one arm. She was smiling, almost grinning. I smiled back at her. Matt continued lying on top of me till I eventually rolled him off me.

I got off the sleeper and headed for the bathroom to clean up. Gary and Laurie were standing in the hallway. They’d been watching the three of us. Gary had his arm around Laurie; both of them were still naked. I had to squeeze by them to get to the bathroom. Gary gave me a spank on my butt as I passed them. I got in the shower and rinsed off, washing the stickiness from between my legs and off my face, neck and chest. I exited the bathroom; Matt was standing just outside the door. He put his arms around me and gave me a long, passionate kiss. I could see the dried cum on his cock. I pulled Matt back into the bathroom and shoved him inside the shower. I stood outside the small shower till he finished, handing him a soft towel to dry off. He was grinning, almost bursting into a laugh.

Gary and Laurie were sitting in the chairs watching some movie on the television. Renee was asleep on the sofa sleeper. Matt took a cold beer from the refrigerator and opened it. We shared it, killing it off in less than a minute. Matt opened another but I didn’t really want anymore. All I wanted was a place to lie down and sleep.

“Hey Gary!” Matt shouted. “You guys going to use the bedroom?”

“No, go ahead.” Gary replied, looking over at Laurie.

Laurie couldn’t hear Matt’s question or Gary’s answer, she was too busy watching the movie anyway. Matt motioned me to the bedroom. The sheets had several wet spots on them. Matt opened a closet door and took out fresh sheets. I grabbed the sheets on the bed and pulled them down to a pile on the floor. We spread out the fresh sheets and stretched out on the bed. Matt put his arm around me pulling me close to him. I could feel his cock against my butt. We drifted off to sleep, not waking till daylight shown through the closed window blinds.

Gary and Laurie were sitting on the sofa, still naked. Renee had her panties on. She was fixing some breakfast for everyone. The smell of bacon filled the entire motorhome. I walked past her looking for my clothes. I found my blouse and skirt tossed on a chair. I had to look harder for my bra and panties. I slipped my clothes on. Gary looked a little disappointed I’d gotten dressed. Renee poured me a fresh cup of coffee. It washed the taste of the beer out of my mouth. I checked my hair in the mirror, it was a frigging mess. I grabbed my brush and comb from my purse, heading for the bathroom.

Renee put the food on the table. All I wanted was more coffee and a cigarette. I hardly ever eat anything in the morning. Laurie and the guys ate like it was their last meal. I’m sure the guys enjoyed lots of Renee’s cooking. Matt and I cleaned up the kitchen after breakfast. Gary and Renee were in the bedroom with Laurie. I noticed they’d closed the door, Matt noticed it too.

Curiosity got the best of us after awhile. We crept down the hallway and pushed the door open slightly. All we could see was Renee lying on the bed, moaning softly. Matt reached past me and opened the door farther. We could see Laurie kneeling between Renee’s legs. Laurie’s mouth was covering Renee’s pussy. I could see Laurie was frantically licking her. Renee lifted her legs, spreading them wide. Laurie grasped them tightly so she couldn’t move away. Gary was slowly fucking his thick cock in and out of Laurie. He saw us watching and made a motion to close the bedroom door. I put my foot out blocking the door open. I wanted to watch him work his hard meat into Laurie. He had a firm grip on her waist. He was fucking her with long, steady strokes. Laurie was getting Renee up, almost to orgasm. Renee was moaning louder, fighting back the ultimate pleasure.

Laurie started sucking on Renee’s clit, sucking hard enough to get Renee’s body to tremble. Renee finally let her orgasm overtake her.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh……… Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaa………….. Ahhhhhhhhh” She cried out.

Renee’s moaning turned Gary on something fierce. Renee lifted her butt up off the bed as her orgasm waved over her entire body. Gary was fucking into Laurie’s hot pussy. Laurie was supporting herself with her arms, her mouth wide open. I could see Renee’s juices on her lips and chin. Gary fucked her so hard; his hands were slipping back to her hips. Laurie screamed as she came, her ass gyrating. Gary plunged his hard cock deep inside Laurie’s pussy. He pulled her hard against him. His body trembled as he spew his load inside her. He was gritting his teeth as his balls emptied into her. Matt and I just stood there watching the two of them locked to each other. It was one hell of a scene!

Matt and I walked slowly back to the living area of the motorhome. We sat down in the chairs, not saying anything. I could see down into the bedroom. Gary and Laurie were still locked together. It was a couple of hours later before Laurie and I were ready to leave, our trip back to Dallas still ahead of us. We all kissed and hugged before we left.

Laurie was worn out. I had to drive her car; afraid she’d fall asleep at the wheel. We didn’t say much the whole trip back to Dallas. I think we were just remembering the weekend’s events.

12