Sex or Suicide Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole wasted no time grabbing her shot. Cory and I watched her with anticipation as she flung the suicide into her mouth and began chugging her beer. It was our turn to laugh as her face turned sour and she beat her free hand on the table. She set her beer down and moaned loudly. She tapped at her chest and started to breathe in a deep rapid rythym.

"Holy shit, it's been a while since I've done that," Nicole gasped.

Cory and I laughed louder. She showed a middle finger to each of us, smiling and rolling her eyes.

"So, I hate to remind you," Cory said, "but you still owe us some clothing."

"Yeah, yeah," Nicole replied.

I looked over at Cory, who shot me a sly grin. I then turned my greedy gaze back to the beauty across the table. It wouldn't be the first time I had seen Nicole in just her bra. She had changed shirts in front of me before, but knowing that she was doing it now purely for show made my blood pump faster.

She reached down and grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head. Her pink curls fell across her chest, where I saw her petite breasts just barely hidden behind her plain black bra. Her stomach was flat and smooth, accentuated by her pierced belly button. Dangling from the piercing were three tiny chains, each decorated with small pink and black stars. Nicole's skin was pale but flawless, save for the few tattoos on her arms that depicted colorful stars and a lone rainbow on her shoulder.

Nicole sat back in her chair with a smug expression on her face. Her sparkling green eyes found mine and stole my breath. She was so beautiful. I wanted to jump across the table and take her right where she was sitting. I blinked and looked away, however, trying to settle my nerves.

Cory fetched the dice and began to shake them in his hand. He blew into his closed palm as though for good luck and gave them several more shakes. All the while, I couldn't draw my gaze away from Nicole and her shirtless form. She was biting her nail and watching Cory. My eyes wandered up her slender body, from her narrow waist to her small round breasts. I made a silent prayer that I would get to see her remove that black bra and bare all tonight. I saw her eyes suddenly light up and shoot over to me.

"Ooh, this'll be interesting," she said excitedly.

I was so fixated on Nicole that I hadn't noticed that Cory had rolled the dice. I peered over at them to see the results. He had rolled a three, which was my number, and the two words on the other dice read, "Suck breast."

"Oh wow," I groaned.

I looked at Cory, who simply shrugged at me. He rose from his seat and walked up beside of me.

"Whoa, dude," I blurted. "You... aren't gonna take the shot?"

"I can't just take shots for both of you all night," he explained.

Though I was a bit disturbed by what he wanted to do to me, I understood Cory's predicament. I realized that he would be more prone to take a suicide shot if he rolled Nicole just as I would if I rolled his number. I couldn't expect him to take twice as many on my account. It wasn't like we were about to have sex. He was just... going to suck my breast.

"Just... relax... or whatever," Cory told me as he knelt beside of me.

"Alright!" Nicole said. "Finally a little action."

Cory ignored her, removed his glasses, and set them on the table. His large brown eyes met mine briefly, and I saw a mixture of emotions there within. He was nervous, but I could see the excitement in him as well. His face grew closer to my chest and I could feel his hot quivering breath on my nipple. My first instinct was to push Cory away. I struggled for a second with my own feelings. After all, he was my friend and I didn't want to embarrass him or make him feel like shit. I decided to let my inhibitions go and let him indulge a bit.

I closed my eyes as I felt Cory's warm tongue brush my nipple. I tried to imagine anything I could to take my mind off of what was happening. Cory's tongue slid firmly over my nipple again and I felt his lips close around it. His hand slid around my waist to steady himself, and my body grew stiff and rigid. My nipple was pulled into his mouth as he began to suck hard.

Cory's hand began to squeeze and grope at my side, and I suddenly realized that he was really enjoying himself. My eyes opened to reveal the scene before me. Cory's head was against my chest as he sucked and nibbled at my now sensitive nipple. I watched his hand caress my flat stomach gently. A sudden sense of guilt swept over me, as though I was committing some vile criminal act.

Looking over I saw Nicole watching us. Her mouth hung half open and I could see her tongue moving within aimlessly. Our eyes met and for the briefest second, I could see the lust filling her eyes. The corner of her mouth twitched up into a little smile. I suddenly noticed her arm moving just slightly, as though she was busy doing something with her hand under the table.

Cory gave my nipple one last lick before standing and returning to his chair. I was left feeling a bit shocked and more than a little awkward. He grabbed his beer and sipped from it gingerly, not turning to look at me. Nicole's eyes darted between us, apparently gauging our reaction. My nipple stood firm on my chest, and for just a second I found myself missing Cory's warm lips.

"Your move, Derrick," Nicole chuckled.

She raised one eyebrow at me and grinned. I shook my head and picked up the dice, letting them bounce across the table. When they stopped, my emotions did an instant one-eighty.

"Wow," Nicole laughed in disbelief. "Well come kiss my lips then, you lucky little shit."

My heartbeat was fluttering. As I stood, I did well to keep my legs underneath me, partially because the thought of making out with Nicole made me dizzy, but mostly because I didn't realize how drunk I was already. Nicole stood to meet me and I suddenly was stricken with fright. Her piercing green eyes bored through me and the gleam on her full lips beckoned to me.

Before I could react, she was kissing me. Her lips closed on mine quickly, and after the initial shock, my entire body flushed warm. She cradled my head in her hands. I awkwardly slipped my arms around her bare back and almost collapsed into her at the feel of her smooth narraw waist. Our mouths opened and our tongues found each other. At first I tried to be slow and passionate, but Nicole began to get more and more aggressive with her kiss. I felt sensations of pure bliss with her in arms. Her lips closed a final time as we held each other close.

Slowly, Nicole's sweet lips parted from mine. Our eyes met and the rest of the world came rushing back to me. I heard the music thumping and saw Cory watching us in silence. Nicole stepped back smiling and found her seat again. I cleared my throat and did the same. My skin was riddled with goose bumps, but my insides felt like warm butter.

"Well, that was amazing," I heard myself say.

Nicole gave me a seductive wink and licked her lips dramatically. "You ain't seen nothing yet."

She giggled gleefully and swiped up the dice from the table. I looked over at Cory to find him watching me. There was something unusual in his large dark eyes. I had seen the same look from Nicole just moments earlier. I looked away nervously just as I heard the dice hit the table.

"Squeeze thigh," Nicole spat. "Sorry, Cory, hope you didn't want your legs groped."

"Fine by me, Nikki."

Nicole stood abruptly from her seat and began unfastening her belt and her pants. It took me by surprise, but I watched in awe as she slid her ripped jeans down her pale legs and stepped out of them. I could instantly feel my dick throbbing hard in my pants. She stood before us wearing only her black bra and her bright pink thong panties. Her hips flared out wide and her slender legs were so smooth and creamy looking that they made my mouth water.

Nicole examined herself, adjusting her pink thong where it concealed her most private area. This simple action made me ache inside with lust. I wanted her so badly. I wanted to feel her, to taste her, and be inside of her. She glanced up at me, and I could tell that she was pleased with herself. She knew she was torturing me slowly. She reached for the huge bottle on the table and brought it close to her lips. Her tongue slipped out from her mouth and licked at the tip of the glass seductively while her bright green eyes remained locked with mine. My fists clenched and I bit down on my lip hard. I could feel my lust for her throbbing through my veins, and filling my hard dick until I thought it would burst.

Cory cleared his throat. "Nikki, you gonna drink or fuck the bottle?"

She shot him a playfully mean look before she turned the bottle up and drank. I literally shuttered as I watched. Nicole took at least three or four deep gulps of the vile mixture before she stopped. She sputtered and and almost heaved on her last swallow, but regained control and fought the alcohol down. She snatched up her beer and drank deeply from the can until it was empty. Nicole's expression was one of pain and disgust.

"Holy shit," I laughed. "That was like two or three shots."

Nicole tried to breathe steady as she fought to keep the horrid mixture down, but eventually swept her pink hair from her eyes and smiled at Cory and I.

"Let's see if you girls can match that," she winked.

Cory shook his head and snatched the dice as Nicole took her seat. Everything started to happen so fast at that point. Before I knew what was happening, the dice were rolling and Cory had the giant bottle in his hand. His roll had told him to blow Nicole's breasts, and he had apparently opted out. The look on his face spoke clearly, though. He meant to match Nicole drink for drink. Cory had the bottle turned up to his lips and was swallowing as much as he could handle. Without coughing or choking, he chased the suicide down with his beer, crushed the can in his hand, and began removing his pants while Nicole laughed and cheered him on.

I was utterly shocked, partially at how well Cory had handled the suicide, but mostly by the fact that he was wearing no underwear. He pulled his jeans to the floor and stepped out of them, his flaccid dick bouncing free between his legs. I could feel my face getting hot with embarrassment. Cory's entire crotch was shaven, including his cock and his balls. He took his seat completely nude and crossed his arms. Though he was breathing hard and his eyes were starting to turn bloodshot, he seemed largely unaffected by the amount of alcohol he had just drank.

I turned my head from him almost bashfully. Nicole was cheering still, but I caught the evil smile that she sent my way.

"Hell yeah!" Nicole yelled. "That's what I'm talking about Cory! Let it all out baby!"

I made a point not to look in Cory's direction as I reached for the dice. I could still see his dangling bare dick in my head. What had shocked me the most was the manner in which he had stripped off his pants. He had seemed determined, as though he wanted to hurry up and get his jeans off, and that he didn't care who saw him. I wasn't sure how to feel about Cory being naked or seeing his cock for the first time. I had expected to be repulsed or disgusted, but something seemed entirely different tonight. I assumed that it had to be the alcohol.

I felt shaky and feverish as I shook the dice in my hand. I couldn't believe it, but I was already getting pretty tanked. It was true that the three of us had been drinking long before starting the game, but the drunken feeling hadn't started to really sink in until now. I glanced at the pink haired beauty across from me. She was so damn hot in her underwear. I knew I had to stay sober enough to see more.

Hoping for a lucky roll, I let the three dice tumble from my hand. Nicole rolled her eyes and grinned.

"Well, here comes another shot."

I cursed silently as I studied the dice. They determined that I was to blow Cory's ass. Not only was this something I was uncomfortable doing, I wasn't even sure how I would even perform such a task. Nicole was right. I would have to take a suicide shot, or as it seemed now, a suicide chug. I reluctantly reached for the bottle, unsure if I could stomach chugging the awful concoction.

"C'mon, pussy!" Nicole taunted. "You gonna let a girl and a gay out drink you?"

I took several deep breaths. I looked up at Nicole, sitting across from me in her bra and panties grinning, and felt my resolve returning. I turned the bottle up and swallowed as fast as I could. The first swallow was smooth until I took another. My mouth and nose were bombarded by the powerful alcoholic mixture. My gag reflex was almost triggered as I swallowed two more times. I set the bottle back on the table and groaned.

"Chase it!" Nicole laughed.

I snatched my beer and began to chug what was left in the can. My stomach was doing flips and I felt nauseous. I slammed down the empty can and cringed. I forced myself to hold the liquor down as Nicole and Cory laughed. As bad as I felt, I wasn't sure if I could manage to take another drink of the suicide without puking.

"Pay the toll, Derrick," I heard Cory say.

I steadied myself as I stood and tried to calm my breathing. My head felt as though it was light as a balloon floating above my body. Nicole was watching me with amusement and toying with her pink hair. I grew suddenly aroused again to see her half naked, and to know that I was about to be the same in front of her. I then quickly glanced at Cory, who was also watching me closely. Though I intended not to look at his exposed crotch, my eyes still shot down for a fraction of a second to see his half limp dick between his bare thighs.

I shook my head, wondering what had come over me. Working slowly, I unfastened my jeans and slid them down my legs. Nicole let out an exaggerated cheer and tossed her hands in the air. I could feel Cory's eyes on me as I kicked my pants away. I was now wearing only my boxers. With a small attempt at humor, and to hide my nervousness, I turned around and struck a few poses sarcastically. Nicole laughed loudly and I heard Cory chuckling as well. Nicole was shaking the dice in her hand by the time I sat down. They hit the table and rolled, landing right in front of me. I studied the characters on the face of each die. My mouth dropped open. I looked up to see that Nicole wore an identical expression. A smile began to form on her face.

"Oh, man," she said.

"What does it say," Cory asked peering over at the dice.

"Damn it, you rolled the wrong number," I told Nicole. She giggled and covered her hand with her mouth.

"Why?" Cory repeated impatiently. "What does it say?"

Nicole and exchanged amused glances. Then she looked at Cory with a smile and answered him.

"I have to suck your dick."

12