Sex Patents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We moved into the family/living room and began unpacking books and pictures for the wall of shelves in the entertainment center. I noticed that there were several boxes that Sharon had me move to keep them out of the way of Amy as she was unpacking. I guessed that they were filled with something that she did not want her daughter to see. Several of the bookcase doors had working locks on them; I wondered what Sharon was planning to hide in them. I set up the TV set and the sound system. It was going to take some work to run the wires under the floor for the surround sound system, but the system worked as it sat.

Shortly before noon Amy left for the restaurant and Sharon and I were alone again.

"I am going to cook you lunch, I think a BLT sandwich would be ideal for today, we will have a larger meal this evening. By then we will both be ready for it."

7) Friday afternoon

I continued unpacking and moving boxes while Sharon went into the kitchen and began cooking. Shortly she called me in and sat me down to lunch. Before lunch was finished she was reaching her foot under the table and running it up and down my leg.

When she got up to clear the table I caught her from behind and gave her a hug. She responded by turning her face up for a kiss. I hugged her from behind with my hands on her breasts. I spent a few minutes hugging her, feeling her breasts and making her nipples stand up under her blouse. We kissed until her neck got stiff from being turned up too long. When we broke, she stepped up on a chair facing me.

"Now we can kiss in comfort." Sharon and I continued for a few minutes.

"We only have a little time and my busy body daughter will be back. So let's go back to the bedroom and see if you are up to a little more fun".

I protested that I could not come again, my penis was sore, my testicles ached, and my penis had shrunk to the size of a cocktail wiener, I had come twice the night before and once already that morning.

Her reply was "just leave it in my hands. If I can not make you cum again, at lease it will be fun to try. The slogan here is 'if at first you don't come, try and try again.' Besides, I can be gentle, and I love playing with a soft penis. It feels sensual in my hands. Hard penises are sexy, exciting and challenging. Soft penises are sensual, relaxing, gentle and loving. I don't feel pressured with a soft penis, I like gently playing with it, stroking it, sucking it, seeing if I can make it respond."

She led me back to the bedroom and stood me up against the post of the bed. She tied me even more tightly than before, if that is possible. She rolled over her adjustable office chair and began sucking on me. In spite of the attention to my penis, it was still only partly hard. "I have a new plan for how to get you hard now. I may write a book titled, 101 uses for a condom. We should be up to page three by this evening. I have something that will be a real treat for you."

Sharon went over to the toy drawer; the toy box had been unpacked while I was doing something else. I had wanted to unpack that box myself, I was curious about what else it contained. She came back with several bullet vibrators with wires leading to speed controllers. She slipped a rolled condom just barely on the end of my penis, and then slipped one of the bullets under the condom so that it was at the very end of the condom in the reservoir tip. Then she rolled the condom down a little and slipped another bullet vibrator under it, so that it was right over the ridge of my penis head, on the bottom where the skin attaches, a very sensitive point. Then she rolled it down a little more where she slipped another bullet under the condom. By the time she had rolled it all the way down there were four bullet vibrators under the condom. My penis looked like it had large tumors on it. Then she tied one more tightly up against my balls.

"I can turn these up, or turn them down, it's my choice. How much stimulation can you stand? The goal is to find the point at which you stay hard, but you can't climax, then all I have to do is leave the cock teasing to Duracell. Remember the pink bunny that goes on and on? So what do you think of my invention? Your penis seems to like it, its rising to the occasion." She began manipulating the controller.

My penis came alive; one vibrator was on the tip of my penis, one on the ridge of my penis head, two on the shaft, and one to buzz my balls. She started turning them fast and then slow. It took me from an incredible high to a slow, sensual feeling. She was right; she could play with me all day long at this rate, keeping me at whatever level of arousal she wanted.

I found my penis getting hard, even against my will. "Sharon, I need to warn you that some day I am going to tie you down, and then I am going to torture you for hours and hours as well. Don't you believe in sharing play time? Your invention is great, they keep me aroused, without making me climax. I only hope your batteries go dead before you make my penis fall off from over use." My penis was hard again, although I knew it would not do it any good, I had come as much as I was going to for a while. I was pretty sure my testicles were empty. How my penis was keeping hard I had no idea.

"No need to worry about running the batteries low, I have a plug-in power supply that puts out even more power, I have not unpacked it yet. The wall outlet power puts these vibrators on steroids, I have to turn them down way low or they will break the condom, not to mention the penis that is in it. This is a time when the larger condoms with reservoir tips work better; they have more room to let the bullets fit in. When we finish unpacking I will show you toys you can't even imagine. During the years of marriage I tried to invent a new toy or a new method every week, a different way to make him ejaculate, just to keep my husband hard and the sex exciting for him. He was not a very sensual man; he could go weeks without getting hard if I did not work at it. If I worked on his penis and balls, I could make him come several times a week. I don't think I ever made him come three times in one day, but we are on the way to doing just that with you now. During the years I was alone, I spent time on the internet looking at all the different sex toys but I did not buy any because I had no way to test them. I think I will have to order a few now that I have a use for them. Still, nothing beats a hand or a mouth." She began kissing me from my thighs to my nipples, using her hands to turn the vibrators up and down.

"Would you take off your clothes? You are a very sexy lady, and I want to see you. You keep playing with; I think I should get to work on you sometime. I need to bring you to a climax or two just so you know what it is all about. I think you would enjoy this even more if I could make you feel a climax of your own racking your body." I was trying to relax, but the vibrators kept rousing me back up. She was working the vibration up and down, seeing the result of each change in level. She found a middle speed that kept me hard, but did not bring me close to a climax and left it there for a long time. She used her hands and mouth on my lips, neck and nipples while she observed the devices at work.

After quite a while I had to protest. "My penis is becoming numb from the constant vibration. It was already sore from being played with twice last night, once already today, and now this. The vibration is becoming too much. I think it would be all right for several hours if I were not already sore." I was becoming uncomfortable.

"That is one of the problems with the vibrators, they work fine for the first hour, and it's been about one and one half hours so far. It's time to move on." She turned off the vibrators and began taking off the condom from my rapidly shrinking cock.

"Its time to do some unpacking, hang some curtains before the neighbors see more than they should, we may want to play in the living room later. Now that I have you wound up again, I am going to tease you and then let you loose so you can relax for a while. I want to have a good time tonight and I am afraid if I try and bring you to a climax now, you will be too worn out to even try later. I like long slow evenings with lots of teasing, I want to bring you to the brink a dozen times before I let you come. Besides, we need to stop now, if my daughter drops by and we have not unpacked a thing in two days she is going to know something is up. She was playing with my testicles while teasing me before she released me. We spend the rest of the day unpacking and setting up furniture.

She would not let me put on anything but my boxer style swim suit, it let her play from time to time. She went bra and panty less so that I could return the favor. I made her go up the ladder to hand the drapes and pictures, then I played with her from a better vantage point.

8) Friday early evening, the milk male:

Shortly after 6:00 she sent me to the bedroom for a quick shower. In moments I was tied tightly to the bed post. Then she left me. I heard the door into the garage open and close. She returned carrying a small pump attached to a clear hose. On the end of the hose was a device that looked like a penis pump only it had a rubber insert inside it. There were several control devices attached to the pump and in the line.

"I told you that my father had patented an improvement on the mechanical cow milking machine. I have made an improvement by turning it into a male milking machine. Cows have four teats but you only have one, so I took off three of the teat cups. Your penis is larger than a typical cow teat so I fabricated a larger cup to accommodate the male penis. Some day I may hook up two small teat cups and use them on your nipples or on your testicles, it might be fun. I have heard that men's nipples can become quite sensitive if they are played with regularly and playing with the balls makes a man come harder and ejaculate a greater volume. My love of making men cum started when I had to milk cows as a child. We had to milk them twice a day, so I think you probably need to get milked twice a day also, at a minimum. We would milk some of the cows by hand from time to time, which is where I developed my technique for milking males. A cow teat is soft, and using a pulling, squeezing, stroking motion on it produces milk. That is why I like to play with your penis when it is soft. I like to stroke the final drops out of it; I like to feel how soft it is when it relaxes. We could get several gallons from a cow each time; my goal is to get several ounces from you each time. I would not mind getting a gallon, or even a quart. But I will settle for what you can give me."

She had a bottle of lubricant, she applied it liberally to my penis and testicles, and then she lubed up the inside of the suction cup. "If we were on the farm we would be using Bag Balm on you, but this super lube works better. There are two lines running to the penis suction cup, one is a constant suction line, the second a pulsing suction line. The way a cow milking machine works is that there is a stainless steel outer case, and then inside it is a soft liner with two parts. The vacuum pump applies constant suction to the very end of the teat cup; this pulls the milk out and keeps the cup from falling off. At the same time, a cow's teat needs to be massaged in order to stimulate milk flow, the upper part of the cup has a pulsing vacuum on it, and it pulses on the teat around 60 pulses per minute to stroke the milk down from the base to the end of the tit, or penis, where the suction takes it to the milk container. For a male milking machine, the pulsing vacuum makes the whole device slide up and down on your penis as it also sucks from the sides. The penis slides part way out when it is released, and then the suction pulls it back in. The whole motion is a pulsing-sucking, squeezing and stroking motion, all at once, with a constant suction on the tip to keep the whole thing from falling off." She was sliding the single cup over my soft penis. "The hard part was building a larger teat cup, a cow's teat is about the size of your relaxed penis, and very soft. I had to build a larger cup and liner to accommodate an erect male. This one may be a little tight on you, it was built for my husbands measurements, and he was much smaller. A cow milking machine works by sucking on the tip and pulsing on the upper part of the teat. There would be a stainless steel container at your feet to hold the milk on a real milking machine and if you were a real cow. You don't give enough milk to be worth catching in a container, I have a small collector filter cup in the line so your cum does not clog up the pump. A milking machine has an adjustable pulse rate, the pulsing of the suction pulls the teat into the cup, pulls milk into the container, then releases the cow's teat so it can refill with milk from the cows udder, the next pulse strokes the milk down again. For a cow we would start with a 30, 40, 50 or 60 pulse rate, a young cow will be slower with less suction as the teats and udder will be tender. The pulsing suction will force you to climax and it will milk you dry, the pulsing suction is better and faster than any masturbation you will ever experience, the constant suction on the tip will make sure we extract all the cum you have. The controls allow me to set the amount of suction and the rate it pulses. I will start out slow and mild today to see what level you can take. If you ever refuse to cooperate I will turn the machine to fast pulse and full suction, set it to shut off only after it has collect three quarts, then I will go shopping for the day."

I think she was smiling when she said that. I hope she was smiling!

"I will start out with a pulse rate of 30 per minute which should work you well but not allow you to climax right away. Remember, an extended tease is the goal with me, I want to make you squirm and enjoy for as long as I can. The more times I can bring you to the brink, the more you will enjoy it when you do climax, and the more I will enjoy watching you squirm. I have to be more careful about the amount of suction; this vacuum pump could probably do some real damage if it got turned up too high."

She started the pump and my penis began quivering inside the suction cup. The cup was large enough to allow my penis to swell inside, with a soft rubber seal around the base to keep a tight fit on me up against my body; there was a soft rubber liner inside which was sliding up and down on my penis while it also gripped and released it. It was snug enough to put some pressure on my penis, but loose enough to allow my penis to slide in and out as the vacuum pulsed. The vibration was over all of my genitals; it was stimulating every nerve on my penis, all at once. It was a high speed mouth on steroids. A mouth that could develop a huge amount of pressure, then relax it and instantly suck again. My penis was being yanked into the cup, then the pressure was relaxed and my penis slid out, then it was sucked up tight again, but at high speed, at the same time the vacuum was squeezing and releasing my whole penis. The cup would slid down, then slam back up, pulling my penis into it. I can only compare it to a high speed mouth with a hand where the tongue should be, so it could suck and squeeze.

I suddenly realize that I was moaning and making all kind of noise. I was pulling at my ties, trying to work my hips or any part of my body. I was struggling in vain which only made it more sensual to her. This is the first time I had made any noise. Sharon was watching me and trying to stifle a laugh. She was delighted to see me being tormented. I was going mad; my penis was being stimulated to a degree that I could not believe. She smiled, and then turned the machine slower.

"You are having too much fun, if this is going to last we need to go slower and use less pressure. If you think this is wild, wait until after you ejaculate and the machine continues on, it won't let you get soft and it won't slow down in massaging you. I will turn up the suction and the pulse rate as you come, and then take it even higher after you come. It will bring you to a high that you can not even imagine. Your cum will be sucked out of you until you are dry, it will feel like your balls are being pulled out through the tip of your penis, the machine does not stop just because you ejaculate, it keeps on sucking. But now, I don't want you coming too soon. I need to find the speed that keeps you on the brink but won't let you finish." She was enjoying my misery too much. "It does strip you of your pre-cum, you can see the pre-cum collecting in the collection cup. You certainly do produce a lot of it."

I was getting close, but she turned the machine down again. I was at a new level of arousal, but she would not let me finish. I wanted to climax, but I did not want it to end, I wanted it to go on forever, if I let myself climax it would be over, I was torn badly between letting it continue and trying to force a climax. I was slowly going nuts. My balls were twitching, wanting to release. My penis was ready, but she slowed the machine again. Each time I approached my peak she would turn the speed and suction down. If I was not close enough to my peak she would turn it back up. She has total control over me. With the soft rubber liner, the lubricant she used and the lack of force on my penis it would be a long time before I would get sore, there was a danger she could keep me there all day, not quite on my peak, but close enough to keep me going mad. It seemed like a day had gone by, but it was only 8:00. The machine had been working on my penis for almost two hours.

"Cows will take 5 to 15 minutes to give up three to four quarts of milk, of course we use a lot more speed and suction on them. You will be lucky if I let you climax at all today. I think it will be best if I turn you off and let you recover for a while. I don't want you experiencing pre-mature ejaculation. Two hours is premature in my book." She turned the pump off.

I was stunned, suddenly everything stopped. I was moments away from a mind blowing climax and she stopped.

"How can you do that? Please turn it back on!"

"I need to make sure you last a little longer. Its only 8:00, time to feed you supper. Then we can come back here and have some real fun. I want to keep you right at the brink of coming for many more hours." She was obviously taking delight in my discomfort. "Isn't this fun? Have you ever had as much stimulation in your life? Have you ever been as close and yet so far from climax for that long? Just think of how much fun it will be to start again later and experience it all over again. I just want to keep you horny so that you can enjoy it more and for longer." She was kissing me all over as she untied me. Teasing me and tantalizing me as she set me free. Not letting me free too fast, prolonging the moment and teasing me even as she released me.

"I think this is cruel and unusual punishment and would be found guilty of being a cock tease in a court of law, so be careful. How can you get me that high and that close without letting me cum? You are right; being taken to the brink time and time again brings me to new highs, now that I am relaxing I can imagine how great it will be to start all over, but I am also crying because I want to cum so badly. I have never been aroused so much only to be left horny. You really know how to tease a man, or is it please a man? I bet that you had the happiest husband in the country. Did your cows smile when you milked them like I am smiling?" I was relieved to be untied, working the blood back into my arms and legs.

"The cows liked it as well, but not as much as you do. You need to stay nude, it is only going to be a short rest while I make us something to eat, then we can come back here and finish up. If you stay nude it will help you stay aroused, it will make the next time even more erotic."