Sex Slave Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she worked on him, she kept up a steady patter. Her one-sided conversation flitted from topic to topic. Mostly she talked about people he had never heard of and situations he had trouble even imagining. He did not try to follow her meaning too closely, he just enjoyed hearing the sound of her voice and the feel of her deft hands on his back.

He became very relaxed, and if he had been lying down instead of sitting, he might have drifted to sleep.

She worked him over until he was sighing in contentment, lulled and drowsy. He felt her hot breathe on his ear.

"Feel better?" she whispered.

He nodded slowly, so relaxed he was unable to verbalize his assent.

She came around in front of him. He opened his eyes languidly and was instantly awake, hot blood rushing to his cock. She had taken off her mantle, which had covered her from neck to waist, and her dress underneath was very low cut. Rees found himself inches away from the largest pair of breasts he'd ever seen.

"Wow!" he gasped. He was immediately embarrassed, but she laughed.

"They are something, aren't they?"

"Indeed they are!" he breathed. He could not take his eyes off of them. They were well supported underneath and at the sides so that they blossomed out in front of her like a pair of melons on the vine. They may have been even larger than melons. Her dress struggled unsuccessfully to cover them.

He could not take his eyes off her amazing cleavage and the urge to touch was overwhelming. He started to raise a hand toward one of her massive breasts, but managed to stop himself.

She put a finger under his chin and tilted his face up so he was looking into her beautiful eyes rather than at her cleavage. He saw her focus on his lips. He leaned forward slightly for the kiss he thought she wanted. He closed his eyes and felt her warm lips on his, gently at first, then with increasing pressure. He kissed back with passion and eased his hands onto her waist, which seemed tiny in comparison to her huge breasts.

His cock was rock hard. He could not get those breasts out of his mind and hungered for their feel in his hands. He dared not touch them, but the effort of abstaining was torturous. He tried to focus on the taste of her sweet lips.

She pulled out of the kiss, and smiled at him. He smiled back. Her chest was heaving, perhaps from the passion of the kiss. He could not stop his eyes from following the exquisite tremble in her breasts as she breathed. He desperately fought the urge to bend over and kiss one of the jiggling orbs.

She pulled away from him, out of his arms. She swept up their glasses from the table and his eyes followed her curvaceous form as she moved over to the sideboard to refill them.

She returned and handed him his glass. He tried to look into her eyes rather than at the huge globes that bounced before her. They both sipped and set their glasses down.

She was trembling slightly as she stood close before him. He pulled her in for another kiss and she melted into him with a moan. Her lips crushed feverishly against his while her hands played over his shoulders.

She smelled heavenly, of floral and musk. Encouraged by her response to his aggression, he slid one hand up to cup a soft, heavy orb.

They both groaned. He had never felt such a breast and he began to explore it with eager fingers. His thumb found the outline of her nipple underneath the layers of fabric and rubbed across it.

"Oh, Rees!" she moaned into his mouth.

Emboldened, he put both his hands on her breasts, squeezing and massaging. She moaned again and her fingers traced the edge of his cock through his breeches.

He slipped one of his hands down the front of her gown so he could finger her nipple bare. As he did so, she let out a small cry, and pulled slowly away from him.

She was gasping for breath, her eyes heavy with lust and her full lips swollen from kissing. Rees's whole body felt hot and his balls ached with need.

"Rees?" she whispered.

"Yes, Mistress?"

"Call me Cici, please."

"I am sorry ... Cici."

She smiled. "Will you do something for me?"

"Of course, Cici. Anything you like."

"I have the desire to see ... more of you." Her eyes flicked suggestively down his body to his groin. "Could you please go stand over there and take off your shirt?"

He smiled broadly. "Yes, ma'am!" He climbed off the couch and stood where she had indicated. She settled on the couch and looked at him expectantly, lustfully.

He kept his eyes locked on hers as he slowly loosened the laces at his neck and on the sleeves. When he pulled the linen shirt off over his head, she gasped in admiration. Her eyes drank in his chiseled chest and massive, well-muscled arms as if she had been in the desert without water for weeks. Her delicate hand went to her mouth and she bit her knuckle.

His hard-on strained against his breeches. Her excitement was contagious.

"Turn, please," she said, making a little circular motion with her finger.

He dutifully turned around so she could see his back.

"Magnificent!" she breathed.

He started to turn back around and she stopped him.

"Uhn-uh... no! Don't turn around yet. Take off your breeches now."

Rees's heart was thundering in his ears. He had never stripped for anyone before, but was finding it very much a turn-on. Her obvious pleasure at seeing his body was causing ripples of desire through his groin.

He slowly pulled off his breeches and stood very still for her. She was completely silent for so long, he thought something might be wrong. Then she whispered, "Turn around."

His massive cock was fully engorged and sticking out in front of him like a very fat flagpole. He turned slowly around.

She let out a small cry, her eyes fixed on his aching manhood, her lips parted. He watched her breasts heave.

He could tell his face was red with embarrassment, but he also could not keep the smile off his lips.

She stared at his cock, breathing heavily for several long moments. Finally she croaked, "Come here."

He came close to her. He was so much taller than she that, standing before her while she was seated on the couch, her face was well below his cock. She stared up at it in wonder, and ran a gentle fingertip from the base of his shaft to the sensitive head.

He gasped as his cock responded with a jerk, and a few drops of pre-cum leaked from the slit.

"Absolutely gorgeous!" She raised herself up and very slowly licked the sticky drop from the head of his penis.

He whimpered with desire.

Suddenly she was kneeling on the couch, her face buried in his blonde curls, sucking aggressively on his heavy balls. Her hands grasped his butt tightly.

He cried out and thrust his hips involuntarily toward her, his fingers sliding into her soft tresses. She ran her tongue up the outside of his shaft while it jerked and bobbed for her, then she captured its head in her mouth and went down.

He felt his cock hit the back of her warm throat a few inches in. She swallowed and his cock slid all the way into her wet channel. He cried out, overwhelmed by the sensation. He had never been deep-throated like that; this small woman seemed to be able to take most of his monstrous cock without gagging. He was amazed. He was also delirious. He felt his balls clench as whatever control he had became a distant memory.

Her fingers were on his sack, and she must have felt his balls pull up. She immediately pulled off of his cock to smile up at him.

"You like that, do you?"

He nodded, unable to speak. He was sure that if she just blew on his cock with her warm breath he would cum. That did not seem to be what she wanted right now, but it was very much what he wanted. He moaned softly.

"Whew!" she said, climbing off the couch and stepping away from him, fanning herself with her hand. "It is warm in here, don't you think?"

"Hot!" Rees agreed.

"Maybe you could help me with my dress. No need to be formal in my own chambers."

"Delighted!" He rose and went to her. She presented her back to him. In his eagerness he fumbled with the unfamiliar lacings, finally getting them loose.

She pulled the dress off, and stepped out of it. She took a few steps away and turned to model for him.

He stared at her in pleased shock. She was wearing only a tight, lavender silk corset that covered her stomach and ribs and supported but did not cover her outrageous breasts.

Silk stockings tied onto the bottom of the corset, leaving her neatly trimmed blonde bush fully exposed.

His eyes traveled back and forth between her bush, her amazing breasts and her face, which was full of amusement at his expression.

"Do you like?" she asked, twirling before him. Her legs were shapely. She had perhaps a few extra pounds around her hips and waist, but the corset did a wonderful job of hiding the bulges. Overall, she looked extremely sexy ... and her breasts were a work of art.

"Oh, yes Mistress ... Cici!" His voice was husky.

"You would like a taste, yes?" she teased, shaking her chest slightly, causing her huge tits to jiggle like crazy.

His cock jerked up to slap him on his stomach and his eyes bugged out. "Oh God, yes!"

She came close to him and presented her breasts. He bent over and took one of her tempting nipples into his mouth, supporting her breast with his hand. As he began to suckle, she wrapped her arms around his neck, letting her legs go weak. He laved his tongue down into the deep valley and back up the mountain on the other side before getting a lock on the nipple.

She mewed with pleasure. He could smell her womanly musk. He slipped a hand between her thighs to find them hot and damp. Another groan escaped his throat. He was about to slide a finger into her wet pussy when she pulled away from him. A whimper escaped his mouth and he sought to follow her.

"Slow down, Lover Boy!" Her voice was sultry. "Come here! I think you'll like this."

She took his hand and led him to the wall next to the fireplace. His apprehension had almost completely disappeared. He followed her, lost in a fog of lust.

"You might need some support," she said, pushing him gently against the wall. He stared at her with hungry eyes, hoping she planned to suck his cock again.

She looked up into his face with a mischievous smile. He could not take his eyes off those enticing globes that had so recently graced his tongue. His hard cock poked straight out, level with the bottom of them.

His eyes widened as he saw what she meant to do. She grasped his cock firmly and placed it between her breasts. They gripped it tightly on either side, and he gasped in excitement. When she started moving up and down, rubbing those gorgeous orbs along his shaft, his knees went weak. He watched the head of his penis appear between her breasts on his upstroke and disappear again on the down.

The eroticism of the visual and the feel of her warm, moist breasts sliding against his cock overwhelmed him. His breath caught in his throat, and he expelled it in a long, low moan. Without warning his balls drew up and he orgasmed with a strangled cry. Sperm shot up his cock to splash in long ropes across her magnificent breasts.

He leaned heavily against the wall engulfed in rapture, watching her breasts jiggle as sperm continued to spatter them. When his cock finally quit spewing he closed his eyes. It was all he could do to stay on his feet. His body felt liquid, as if it was melting down the wall.

"My God, Cici! Oh, my God!"

He opened his eyes slowly to find her grinning up at him. His softening cock was still caught between her breasts, which were now covered with a rather staggering amount of white goo.

"I wasn't expecting you to cum quite so quickly," she said, still smiling at him.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to. You were just too ... too perfect!"

"Well, you'll have to be punished, of course."

She sounded like she was teasing, but a bolt of apprehension shot through him. He didn't really know anything about this friend of Master Rim's.

"Your punishment is to clean me up ... with your tongue!" She raised her eyebrows at him and cocked her head to one side.

Rees had never tasted his own cum before, and wasn't sure he wanted to, but he had no problem with the notion of sliding his tongue all over her mounds. He obeyed without hesitation. The taste was not unpleasant and licking and slurping across her breasts immediately caused a swell in his cock again.

"I think we need to work on your control," she said breathlessly, as he was finishing up. She seemed very turned on as well. "I will suck on your cock, and you are not to cum. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Cici."This might be difficult, but it will be fun to try.

She led him to the couch and had him sit down and lean back. She knelt between his knees and began her ministerings. The things she could do with her tongue and her fingers had him right back on the edge. She was obviously very experienced and Rees was helpless under her touch. Every time she felt his balls tighten, she would back off, keeping contact with just a light finger or a slow lick of his balls. He groaned with desire as her tongue deftly lapped up the pre-cum that was leaking steadily from his slit.

He could smell her wet pussy and he wanted very badly to fuck her. She was driving him insane! At length he began to beg her.

"Oh, please, Cici! Let me cum. Oh please!"

"No, not yet! You just wait!" she would say, as she backed off again.

When she had him so close to the edge he was sure he would explode at a touch, she stood up and flaunted herself before him. She rubbed her clit and moaned, putting her wet fingers in his mouth so he could taste her nectar.

He whimpered with need.

"Do you want this?" she asked, wiggling her hips and thrusting her pussy up to his face. He smelled her sex, heady and sweet. Her pussy juices were already running down her thighs. She obviously wanted him as badly as he wanted her.

"Oh fuck, yes!" he cried, reaching for her.

She danced away, laughing. Climbing onto a massive overstuffed chair, she bent over, bracing herself on the back of the chair, and waving her butt at him. He could clearly see her fat, glistening pussy lips between her legs.

"Do you want this?" she taunted again. She slid her fingers into her pussy and moaned, her butt still waving enticingly back and forth.

Rees lost all control at that point. His only thought was to get his cock into that warm, dripping hole. With an animal growl, he leapt up from the couch. He grabbed her around the waist to steady her and pushed his cock firmly into her gushing pussy. She was tight and hot, but his cock slid all the way in.

Her scream was loud and anguished. Her body bucked back into him, her pussy clenching around his cock in a grip so hard it felt like she was trying to pull his balls out through his cock. He saw stars. He was barely aware of thrusting into her. Her pussy was doing all manner of fantastic contractions as she let out wail after wail. He felt his sperm surging up and out, just as she pulled off him.

"Wait, wait!" she cried.

But it was too late. His sperm shot out in glistening white streaks and made long lines across her back and neck. He groaned and grabbed the back of the chair for support, in danger of going down as his senses scattered.

"Shame on you!" she scolded him.

He was just starting to recover from his massive orgasm, and fear ripped through him.I've taken her without her permission! I attacked her and thrust my cock into her! Oh my God! I'm dead!

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" he gasped out, panicked. "Oh God, Mistress Cici, I'm so sorry."

She turned to face him, and she was laughing.

"It's fine, Rees! Don't worry. I'm not mad." She laid a cool hand on his cheek. "Actually, it was much more than fine—it was fantastic! I was taunting you pretty hard. We'll just have to work on your control more. We have all night."

Rees started to calm down. Maybe he'd done exactly what she wanted, except for cumming all over her back.

"Let's get cleaned up." She stood up and, taking his hand, she led him through one of the doors into a very purple bedroom. A massive canopy bed dominated the room, but there was also a fireplace and, amazingly, a bathing pool filled with water.

She stuck a toe in the water. "It's still comfortable, but could be warmer. Do you mind doing the bricks?"

"Of course," he said. He was familiar with the process now from the bathing pool in the amphitheatre where he was usually required to perform. He slipped on the gloves that were hanging next to fireplace, and pulled out the iron cage filled with bricks from its cubby in the fireplace surround. He climbed into the pool and let the cage sink into the water. It steamed and hissed as the hot bricks met the water.

Taking off the gloves, he rescued the second cage of bricks which was already sitting at the bottom of the pool. He returned the cooled bricks to their cubby.

Meanwhile, she had taken off her corset and stockings and climbed in. He joined her, pulling her onto his lap as he sat on the shelf that encircled the pool. He fingered her great breasts, still fascinated by their size and beauty. She found the soap, and soon they were both covered in suds, laughing and gasping as fingers found interesting places to rub.

By the time they were clean and rinsed, Rees's cock was hard again. Her fingers knew just what to do to drive him wild. She seemed enthralled by his cock. He tried to go down on her, but she demurred. He settled on fingering her pussy instead.

She squirmed around in his arms, and straddled him. His cock thrust straight up between her legs and her fingers gently played up and down his shaft. Her eyes were lust-blown, her pupils dilated so large that her violet iris was almost invisible.

"Oh, Rees," she said in a breathy whisper. "It's been so long ... so very long since I've had a hard cock to play with."

"Really? How long?" he asked quietly, curious. She certainly hadn't forgotten what to do.

"Four years ... four long years!"

Rees was shocked. Four years earlier, he'd still been a virgin. He could not imagine going so long without sex.

She raised herself up and slowly lowered herself onto him, his huge cock fitting snugly into her warm pussy. He watched her face go from half-closed eyes and pouty lips to scrunched with heavenly torment and open-mouthed screams. Her pussy squeezed his cock hard as her body was racked by an immediate orgasm.

He gasped at the sensations and would have orgasmed again himself if he had not already just cum twice. He was as hard as a rock for her, though, and knew he could cum again soon.

She seemed to recover slightly and began moving herself slowly up and down on him. Small mewling noises came out of her mouth as her pussy squeezed and squeezed again. He watched in wonder as she seemed to have yet another orgasm, and as soon as she recovered from that, another.

She rode him slowly for a long while, and he fondled her breasts. He discovered pinching her nipples would send her into another spiral of ecstasy and she would buck into him, crying out her pleasure.

Eventually they changed position. She managed to maneuver so she was sitting on the bench and he shifted to kneel on the floor of the pool in front of her, hands resting on the edge. He picked up her slow rhythm. Pulling most of the way out, he thrust long and hard back in, burying himself completely in her warm maw. He began to pant for air and quicken the pace as the amazing contractions of her pussy brought him toward another climax.

She seemed to be lost in a world of bliss, riding orgasm after orgasm over the edge. Her pleasure excited him and drove him toward the brink too. Finally he stopped and held himself perfectly still, still sheathed in her tight pussy.