Sex, Spies, and My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Art
Art
334 Followers

"Interesting. Even some of the spooks don't know who owns them."

"I'm telling you, we aren't spooks."

"Okay." I wasn't going to argue that point, but if a spook agency owns you - which ever one that might be - and you deal with spooks, you are a spook operation. It's back to that thing about if it looks like a duck, and it walks like and duck and so on, it's a duck."

Finally, we cleaned ourselves up and got dressed. After dinner that evening we watched the video we had just made. It was pretty amateurish even by amateur fuck flick standards, but it was definitely hot watching me fuck my own sister in a video.

Later that evening we got it on one more time. We had taken a shower together and I got so hot and bothered that I just couldn't keep my hands off of her. I guess it had been the combination of watching myself fucking her in the video we had made and watching her get all soapy in the shower. We used my bed this time and made a nice large wet spot that I cherished the rest of the night - she had insisted in sleeping in her own bed. I guess she didn't want to be bothered in the morning, which is precisely what I would have done had she been in my bed when I woke up. We were really horny that day.

We didn't do anything the next night; I had a test to study for, a paper to write, and Cinnamon was out on a date until nearly midnight. When she did get back to the apartment, she said the date had been okay, but he just wasn't her type. No sex for her.

The next night was Friday night. I had finally managed to get a date for the evening; a cute girl, Cindy, I had met months earlier and had taken out a time or two, but to date hadn't managed to get into my bed. Cinnamon had gone out with a girlfriend and said she would be out late. I took that as a hint that if I needed the place, I could bed my date in private - always a good thing - assuming I could get her into my bed in the first place.

This date went pretty well. I took her out to dinner and didn't spend a fortune doing it, we went to a club and had a nice rowdy time, and when I invited her up to my place, she accepted! That last part just about bowled me over.

Cindy and I sat around for a while, enjoying a beer or two, and after a bit she noticed my small stack of DVD movies. She rummaged through them and found one that she liked and asked if we could just sit and watch it.

Of course! Well, we sat and watched it and cuddled. One thing led to another, and by the time the movie was over, we were so involved with each other that we didn't notice it until the DVD had been ejected by the player. We left it and went to my bedroom. Since I did have a roomie, unlike my sister and what's-his-face many years ago, we closed the bedroom door - tight. Now this girl was hot in bed. She gave me one hell of a blowjob, swallowing all I could give her, and then sat on my face while I ate her to a screaming - and I do mean screaming - orgasm. I was a little worried that the neighbors would call the super or the cops, but nothing happened.

We decided we needed another beer to recover from that little warm-up. Little Cindy (she was rather short) had paraded around the apartment in the nude, not the least bit modest, and raided the fridge for the beers. That alone was just about enough for me to want her again right then. This was another girl in my life that was remarkably similar to my sister. She was short, thin, had great tits and ass, and great legs. She looked good going around bare foot, and I would have loved to have seen her in heels, but she had worn flats tonight so there was no asking her to walk around with her heels on - which I wonder if she would have done even if I had asked. Would she think I was a pervert if I had asked her to do that? I was more than willing to appreciate what I had at the moment. We drank the beer, talked, and then got it on with each other again. We started out with her on top and ended up with her on the bottom - and another screaming orgasm, though I think the last one was a little softer than the first one. If we had done it again, I'm sure there would have been complaints, but so far no one had come knocking on the door.

Unfortunately, Cindy had to work the next day and so she didn't want to spend the night. I had to work on Saturday too, but I was willing to overlook that if Cindy would spend the night - she wouldn't. We took a shower together, and I almost got her again after that, but she had to get going. She finally got dressed and left. I went back and flopped down on my bed with nothing on but my shorts. I was one happy camper. I had just been laid by a really cute girl and there was every chance that I could date her again and maybe have a repeat! Not to leave out that Cindy was just fun to be with in the first place.

I was laying on the bed on my back when the bedroom door suddenly opened and Cinnamon stood in the doorway completely naked. She was back-lit by the lights in the living room, and it was like a vision from heaven.

"I sure hope you saved a little of whatever you gave her for me!" she said with a smile. "I thought the cops were going to show up. Whatever it was, I really want some of it if it makes a girl scream like that!"

"Yea, she was a little noisy." Then it hit me; Cinnamon was supposed to be out late. If she was going to be out late, what was she doing here and how did she know that Cindy had been that loud? "I thought you were going to be out late. When did you get back? Back early enough to hear Cindy."

"Cindy huh? Oh, Barbara and I went out to eat, but she wasn't feeling all that great so we called it a night early. I was here and in my bedroom reading a book for about an hour before you and Mona got here."

"Her name is Cindy."

"I call 'em like I hear 'em. Anyway, that was quite a show she put on. As one girl's opinion of another, it was very impressive. You two sure made it impossible to read a book." She came in and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Oh. Sorry. I really thought you were out."

"We're roommates, not lovers or dating. It's okay, really. She was your date for the evening and I'm glad you finally got laid. I just hope you saved a little for me, because after hearing the two of you for well over an hour, I'm horny as hell and want some of whatever she got that made her scream like that."

"It was about the same thing you got the other night. She was just a little expressive about what she was getting."

"I'll say. I think the neighbors probably knew she as pretty thrilled too. What did you do to her the first time she got off? That must have been really good." She reached over and give my hardening dick a few strokes.

"Nothing much. I ate her. She sat on my face and I ate her. I think she was really horny about then and that's why it was so good for her - I guess. She said the face-sitting thing got her off faster and better than on her back. To each her own." Thankfully, Cindy and I had taken and shower after we had made love and in spite of my desire to do so again, we hadn't done the deed again before she left - I was nice and clean for Cinnamon, who probably knew that too. I'm not sure that she would have wanted me with some other woman's juices drying on the parts that I would be putting inside her - but then you never know. Anyway, I was clean and ready for her. I was probably going to pay for this at work tomorrow, but right now, the hell with work. When your sex life sucks and then it suddenly takes a turn for the better, you grab all you can get.

"She sat on you face? I haven't tried that in a long time and the last time was with a guy who didn't have a clue about eating a girl. Just stay where you are," she said in a commanding voice. Cinnamon climbed onto the bed and maneuvered herself over me so that her knees were just above my head, and then lowered her sexy little bottom until her shaved, hot pussy was over my mouth. She put her hands on the headboard and said, "Lick away lover. I want to come like Cindy did."

Nothing like having a standard. "You going to be as loud?"

"No, I think I'll give our neighbors a break for the rest of the night."

So much for getting some sleep. Tomorrow was going to be a rough day, but for right now I was living for the moment. I put my hands on her shapely ass and pulled her down just a little more and started licking her hot little sex slit. She was really wet! Apparently she had gotten really hot listening to Cindy. It didn't take long before my sister was moaning as I licked her swollen clit and sucked on her now extended inner sex lips. She was going to get off all right and soon too from the sounds she was making.

"Oh God yes Dave! This is so hot and you do that so well."

Now I concentrated mostly on her sexy swollen clit. I was really hard and wanted to get off inside her. As soon as she got off I wanted to put her on her back and get deep inside her - my very own sister. I didn't have to wait long.

"Oh yea Dave, just like that...UH HUH...KEEP GOING! I'M SO CLOSE...I'M...I'M...COMING!" She finally shrieked. So much for being quiet.

My chin had been getting pretty wet before, but after she started coming, it got soaking wet with her pussy juices - and that juice, as light as the taste is, was so sexy!

Now sated for the moment, she lay next to me. "That was really good. No wonder Cindy was so noisy. I haven't been eaten in that position in a long time."

She might have been momentarily satisfied, but I was horny as hell once again. "Ready to get something straight between us?" I asked.

She moved her sexy legs apart. "Sure. I could use another orgasm. It's been a couple of days after all, and after having to listen to you two.... I was afraid she was going to spend the night."

"What were you going to do if she did?" I asked as I rolled over and got on top of her. She reached between us and guided me into her. I slid all the way in with one delicious thrust - and she felt so good.

"I guess she can spend the night if she wants. I was just hoping she wouldn't after she got me so hot and bothered."

You'll notice she didn't really answer the question. Jill off? Maybe, but she would never admit to that. "Were you going to join us?" I asked as I began to thrust in and out of her tight wet pussy. I was going to last longer than the first time we made love, but not a whole lot longer. She was just too sexy and tight to hold off for very long.

"Hardly! I'm not into sharing. I might someday - maybe - with the right couple, but not right now."

"Cindy wouldn't do?" I gave her a few hard thrusts. I was getting close.

"No! Now shut up and fuck me and make me come!" she hissed.

I knew when to quit, but it was fun teasing her. I put my hands under her back and started going in and out of her harder and faster. Pretty soon she was moaning loudly in my ear.

"Oh Dave, you're such a nice fit...this feels sooooo good. I'm going to come soon. Make me come Dave, make me come again."

She wasn't going to have to wait long. I was about to come myself. I put my arms under her knees and pulled her legs up so that her knees were now near her shoulders. Now I could really pump nice and hard and go very deep inside her each time.

"OH YES!" she screamed..."JUST LIKE THAT! I'M SO CLOSE."

She wasn't the only one. A few more nice hard deep thrusts into her very wet and very tight pussy and I was ready to unload inside her. "I'm gonna come inside you..." I almost whispered in her ear. My head was right beside hers, my arms were holding her legs way up in the air, and my body was nearly on top of hers. "OH GOD, HERE....IT COMES!" I groaned.

There was a shriek from Cinnamon and her orgasm started too. She wasn't too vocal about this one, well, with words anyway, but there were a lot of loud grunts, groans, and a lot of fast hard breathing. The neighbors got a break.

I kept pumping away inside her as I unloaded what come I had left in me deep inside her climaxing pussy. I could feel her body coming under me and it only spurred me on. I was finally done, but kept up a slow pumping until I was sure Cinnamon was done too. Only then did I let go of her legs and finally slowly withdraw from her. Once out of her, I lay on the bed next to her breathing hard - very hard. My sweet little sister had been one delicious fuck!

Finally, after we had lay there for several minutes, just enjoying the afterglow and too tired to talk, she finally got up. "I really needed that after hearing the two of you. Thanks," she said and bent over and gave my soft cock a light kiss. "Gotta go," she said, busy day tomorrow."

"You have to work tomorrow?" I asked.

"No, just a lot of other things to do," she replied as she left the room. There was a slight pause, and then she said in a loud voice, "Holy shit! You really creamed me again. It's running down both legs again."

I could hear her almost running to the bathroom. I just laughed. Someone that sexy and hot ought to expect to get "creamed," I thought. She sure had me excited - even after I had been with Cindy tonight.

In epilogue, Cindy and I really did hit if off and eventually lived together. While her body was pretty damn hot, I just couldn't keep away from my sister. Yea, I know that makes me a real cad, but Cinnamon was about as close to perfect as I gets, so, I did manage to get her in the sack once in a while. Besides that big taboo thing just made it all the more exciting - and, it wasn't like I was ever going to leave Cindy for Cinnamon. Besides, Cinnamon finally did meet a guy who accepted her job and what she did and, well, she still couldn't keep her hands off of me either. So, now and then, cheeky as it is, we manage to get together and do the deed. We just keep our little trysts our little secret.

____________________

Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright (c) 2007 with all rights reserved by its author, Art Kautz, unless explicitly indicated. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Art
Art
334 Followers