Sex Statues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Churnok
Churnok
1 Followers

"So, who would control the body?"

"Either one of the involved personalities would become dormant or it would become a partnership. With both personalities sharing control equally. Come down and I'll show you."

"No offence," Steve replied politely, but if I get too close to that orgy around your feet I'll become part of it. Besides, I don't think Zaros likes me and sharing a body with you would just be too problematic."

As they talked the orgy began to die down as the members began to pass out from exhaustion and dehydration. Zarina noticed this and pleaded with Zaros, "He is the best option you have. We've both scanned those under our thrall. The young ones don't have his resources and the older ones don't have his vitality. You'd have to waste your small amount of power just to maintain their bodies. So swallow your pride and bind with him."

Zaros looked at the weakening orgy. He knew as well as she did that they would not last long once all of them passed out, and there was no garreteer of finding others as sexually charged before both gods succumbed once again to stone sleep. "Very well, perhaps I can teach him how to respect a god."

"Thank you," then she turned back to Steven, "do you agree to this binding mortal?"

"Yes, perhaps we can learn from each other."

Before either had a chance to reconsider Zarina cast a quick but powerful binding spell which transformed Zaros into a concentrated ball of energy and shot him at Steven. Knocking him off his feet. The speed and strength of the spell seemed to weaken Zarina considerably and she almost collapsed into the orgy only to be caught by Jervis who had somehow run down the steps in time. Carefully he carried her stiffening form up the steps.

"Please miss," said Jervis, "now you must choose an avatar for yourself."

"Too... weak," she gasped her voice had lost its sexuality and just sounded tired.

"Wait here," he said as he laid her stiffening form down at the top of the steps and went to help Steven. The butler wasn't really concerned about the goddess, according to the pamphlet she was just going into a state of hibernation, but he knew that without her they were going to have problems with Zaros, and that could harm Master Steven.

"Sir wake up," Jervis said as he slapped Steven's face. The eyes of a god opened and glared at Jervis, who for a moment thought that his employer's mind had become dormant and that he had to face the quick-tempered Zaros, but then a quick, fierce battle waged across Steven's face. When it was over only Steven's eyes looked out.

"What happened?" Steven asked as he sat up. His body felt heavier for some reason.

"Zarina used too much energy binding Zaros to you. Now she's almost drained. She needs an avatar," Jervis hastily explained.

Steven looked over at Zarina, looked over at Janice who was now exhausted, smiled, and then, as if he had done this a hundred times, he cast the spell to bind them together and watched as Zarina's body transformed into pure energy and infused Janice who moaned in pleasure.

"How do you feel sir," Jervis asked after the spell was over.

"Great," Steven replied as he stood up. "In fact, I feel stronger than ever." Then he looked down at his body and realized why his body felt heavier and stronger than normal. Although the body was defiantly his, it now looked like he had been body building for awhile. He wasn't bulging but he clearly wasn't a weakling either. His new muscles made his tux a little too snug. Then he scanned his mind for Zaros and found his new "roommate" asleep in the back of his mind. "Wow, I'm mentally stronger than a god."

At that moment he heard a scream and looked up to see Rebecca, the upstairs maid. "She must think these people are dead," Steven thought to himself. She turned to run, probably heading towards a phone. On impulse he decided to try his new powers. His enlarged dick burst out of his pants and with lightning speed it extended towards the fleeing maid like a snake slithering towards its prey, tripping her by wrapping itself around her legs and then sliding up her skirt, past her panties, and into her vagina. At first she screamed in fear and surprise, but soon she began to moan and massage her magically growing breasts in pleasure as Steven pumped his godly sexual energy into her through his fire-hose-length member. Each thrust of his hips sending her a shockwave of ecstasy and making her breasts grow another cup size. Within seconds they had burst out of her uniform and were still growing.

"Well, it looks like someone is enjoying his new powers," said a sexy, strangely dual feminine voice from behind him.

Steven turned with his dick still firmly in the maid. "Janice! Are you okay?"

"Yes," she replied in that same dual voice, "we're fine. Now take your telephone-pole out of the maid and help us clean up this mess before your guests wake up and start asking questions." Like Steven, Janice's body had been enhanced by the infusion of godly power; she now looked like a cross between a supermodel and an Olympic athlete, though in Steven's opinion she didn't need much improvement.

"Ok but while we're at it let's plant some hypnotic suggestions so they all remember enjoying themselves and come to our next party. We are going to need a power base to build our strength after all. Then, after everyone goes home smiling you can explain to me why you're talking in stereo."

With their combined power they quickly revived and restored all the guests, cloths and all. (Although the younger members were now dressed in sexier versions of their original clothes and the older ones seemed a bit sprier.) Since they were unable to recreate the statues they just wiped all memory of the statues from the minds of their guests. All they had were vague recollections of having a very good time. They all went home feeling happy and a little frisky. Mr. and Mrs. Habersham were practically making out before they even got to their limo.

"All the guests have departed," Jervis announced as he closed the front double doors.

"There, our unsuspecting 'worshipers' are on their way home," Steven said as he turned toward his newly empowered girlfriend. "Now will you explain your voice?"

"Of course," she replied still in that dual voice though she had spoken normally with the guests which made Steven think it was just an amusing trick, probably to represent the dual residency of her body. "But first, you must explain what happened to Zaros. No offence, but Zarina expected him to take control and your mind to become dormant."

Steven chuckled, "He almost did, but then Jervis slapped me trying to wake me up so I could merge you two. I don't know what Zaros would've done but I knew I had to stop him from doing it. Jervis is the best and you just don't allow P.O.ed gods to zap your best hired help."

"Thank you sir," said Jervis with a slight smile.

"So I fought back, sucker punched him, and took control. Personally, I don't think he was expecting me to fight back."

Janice/Zarina chuckled, "He always did depend too much on his godhood to impress people. Well, while your partner became dormant, a lucky break considering his attitude with mortals, we had a rather pleasant conversation in my unconscious body and have formed a partnership." Janice/Zarina took Steven by the hand and smiled suggestively. "Now let's go upstairs and find out what sex between two gods of passion is like.

As it turns out, their sexual appetites were insatiable. Unfortunately, their god-like powers were not yet strong enough to sustain their mortal bodies and they soon passed out in each other's arms. In the weeks to come, and with Zarina's help, they soon extended their powerbase to include friends coworkers and business associates. They didn't even need to cause insatiable orgies to gain power. That was just a way for a large quick charge. Less powerful, but much more enjoyable ways of gaining power included casual sex with one or more partners, or even just feeding off the sexual fantasies of everyone within a half-mile radius. And with their increased power they learned more abilities. Such as the ability to bring the sexual fantasies they fed on to life, change into someone's fantasy lover, or change someone else, regardless of age, gender or species, into their own fantasy lover without anyone else noticing including the subject being changed. They also learned how to transform or project themselves into other people and objects. Gifts from them were often enchanted to enhance pleasure.

There were some side effects of being avatars to sex gods of course. For example; the more powerful they became, the longer and more passionate their sex, between themselves and/or their mortal partners, became. Nights of passion could stretch into weeks. Their inhibitions and those of the people around them could dissolve complexly if they weren't careful. Unless they maintained control, they could walk into a restaurant and turn everyone in the building into uncontrolled nymphomaniacs without thinking about it. Fortunately, they could also prevent pregnancies and cure sexually transmitted diseases.

Over the next few years Steven Banks parties became the highlight of the social year, everyone received a "special" party gift and those who came in alone always left with a friend or more, and . Teledyne Corporation's internal, international and government relations became very, very good.

Soon they had enough energy built up that the gods no longer needed avatars.

"Do we really need to separate?" asked Steven after Janice/Zarina had told him.

"Yes," they replied in their sexy stereo, "with our current power buildup if we don't separate soon we risk merging our spirits. You will start taking on more and more aspects of Zaros' personality and he will take on more and more aspects of yours until the two of you are one."

Steven shivered. "Ok, we have to split up. How will this split affect the mortal half of this partnership?"

"You and Janice will retain the physical enhancements we have given you as well as a fraction of our power," said Zarina. Steven had gotten so used to hearing their stereo voice that hearing just one speak was strange.

"In other words, we'll still be able to screw with people's libidos and feed off the result. We just won't have as much power to do it with?"

"Correct," Janice/Zarina replied.

"What about Zaros? He's not going to be happy about being my silent partner."

"You are his avatar. Even after we separate he will be unable to harm you without harming himself. Besides," she smiled, "Just because he's been dormant doesn't mean he's been unaware. Perhaps he's learned something from being in the back seat?"

"We can only hope," replied Steven and they got ready to begin the separation. The separation took longer than the merging since their individual energies were now intermixed. As they finished, letting out orgasmic gasps of pleasure as they collapsed, they both felt like they had been having the best sex of their lives.

"Ah, finally I'm free!" shouted Zaros. Then he turned to the collapsed Steven and infused him with enough energy to stand. "Thank you Steven. I admit I misjudged you. Your efforts have given me new life and new insight into mortals. For that you have my eternal gratitude."

"Thanks," replied Steven, "Given the way you acted at our first meeting I bet that's something you don't often say to anyone."

Zaros laughed, "too true, and apologies are even rarer but I apologize for my behavior at the time. I'm used to power through intimidation, but you have shown me power in other forms."

"So what will you do now," ask Janice as Zarina helped her up.

"Well, in this era of the One True God, deities as specialized as us are not likely to find worshipers," said Zaros thoughtfully.

"But we don't need to be worshiped as gods," said Zarina. "We just need a way to feed."

Steven looked thoughtful, "You can feed vicariously through an enchanted object right?"

"As you have learned through your own actions," said Zaros, "but it is difficult."

"Can you make it so that the enchantment spreads to any similar item?"

Janice caught on, "Of course! If they could do it their power would increase exponentially!"

"An enchantment such as you speak of is within our current power," said Zarina, "But what are you suggesting?"

"Thanks to your, um, influence Teledyne recently acquired a porn studio. With your powers and some new identities' you could become the biggest names in pornography."

Finally Zaros understood, "We'd enchant the master copy of our film, its enchantment would spread to any and all copies, and we'd gain power through the sexual desires of those who watch them."

"Exactly," exclaimed Steven, "and the more popular you become, the more people will buy your movies. Your power could potentially increase exponentially!"

"Come my friends," cried Zaros, "let us celebrate our new source of power!" and with that they pleasured each other until dawn. The backwash from their love-making caused the servants to enter into an orgy of their own.

The next day they took an old porn plot involving myth and magic, rewrote it and within the month copies of the hottest porn film in history, Copies of "Sex, Gods, And Rock n' Roll," were flying off the shelves and horny men and women worldwide were crying for a sequel. Soon Zaros and Zarina, under the names Long Jon Silverman and Felicia Stockwell, dominated the porn industry. Gaining power with every film, magazine, comic-book, and name brand sex toy they sold. Since they only used a fraction of the money for room and board (they didn't need to eat but they do enjoy it and they did need a private place for resting and making love, everything else they could create) most of the proceeds went to cure Sexually Transmitted Disease.

Soon their power extended beyond those that bought their products. Even though sex crimes, like rape and pedophilia, dropped like a stone. Sex became a casual thing beyond the hippie concept of free love. Swinging became commonplace Affairs became three-sums. Orgies, both hetero and homo, became social events. The world of love making would never be the same.

Churnok
Churnok
1 Followers
12