Sex Therapy & Creampies

Story Info
Couple finds each other through hot kinky sex.
4.9k words
4.68
145.2k
58
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter fixed his wife a drink, and one for himself, and then sat down next to her on their couch. He was feeling both nervous and excited, it was a big step they were taking and he hoped it was going to restore the spark to their marriage.

"Nervous honey?" he asked.

"Yeah, but I'm looking forward to it," replied Lillian. "They should have been here already, I hope they didn't get lost."

He didn't think so, in fact, he thought they might be coming a little late purposely to increase the tension and excitement. Thinking back to their meeting the week before, Mistress Rachel had seemed very professional and efficient. She was a sex therapist, and their marriage counselor had referred them to her, and she seemed to completely understand what they were going through and how to re-ignite their libidos.

During the meeting she had asked very pointed questions regarding their sexual likes and dislikes, what they had tried together, and what they might like to try. When the subject of fantasies had come up Peter had shyly told her about how he would like to try a three way with Lillian and another woman. His wife had never shown an interest in that, but it was a very strong urge, which he didn't want to deny.

Mistress Rachel had listened to them both, and told them that she would certainly be able to help them. She went over the contract, and explained that if they were not completely satisfied that all of their money would be refunded. It seemed too good to pass up, their counselor had said she was the best in the business, and they did want very badly to break out of the rut they were in. They set up the session for the following week, and she said she would arrive at 8:00 PM, along with two assistants.

At 8:20 the doorbell rang, and Lillian nearly dropped her drink. Peter took in a deep breath and said "Ready sweetie? It's too late to back out now."

"I'm ready if you are sugar, let's have some fun."

Peter opened the door, and Mistress Rachel strode in followed by two men. She had on a full-length leather jacket, and high heel black boots that disappeared under the coat. Peter was surprised that she bought two men, immediately disappointed that his three-way wasn't going to materialize that evening. Mistress Rachel told the two men to go sit on the couch until they were needed.

"Hello Peter," she said to him. "Are you all set for tonight? Has your cock been getting hard all week anticipating all kinds of nasty fun? Did you play with yourself thinking about what was going to happen? How many times did you cum? Come on, tell us," her stern gaze bored into him.

He blushed and looked at his feet. It was true; he'd been masturbating everyday since signing the contract. He couldn't wait for tonight, and every time he thought about his fantasy of Lillian and another woman he'd found himself in the bathroom jerking off.

"Well, I did do it a couple of times." He looked at Lillian and tried to smile, but he was so bright red that Lillian just laughed.

"I had no idea," Lillian said. "Why didn't you come to me, I would have helped you out."

"And that's the whole problem right there," said Mistress Rachel. "It's always about Peter, and what Peter wants. Well, we're going to address this situation tonight."

She slipped off her coat and revealed a stunning outfit. Her boots were thigh high, and she had on a black leather bustier that was tied up the front with crossing laces. It barely held her tits in, they were pushed up and you could almost see her nipples poking out of the top. She had matching leather panties that were absolutely painted on. She was a tall woman, and the heels put her over 6 feet, her head was crowned with flowing chestnut hair. Peter felt his cock grow stiff.

She turned to Lillian and looked her up and down. "You didn't masturbate at all, did you? When's the last time you had your hand in your panties? You don't even remember, do you?"

Now it was Lillian's turn to be red faced. "I, I don't know," she stammered.

"Just as I thought, I see I have my work cut out for me. Now, I want you both to strip down for me, let's see what we are working with here."

Peter and Lillian both looked over at the two men seated on the couch, reluctant to disrobe in front of them.

"Don't be shy in front of John and Derek, you're both going to get to know them quite well," said Mistress Rachel.

Peter quickly stripped down to his underwear, and then paused. He felt really strange to be undressing in front of the strangers. Mistress Rachel he could deal with, but the men made him feel embarrassed. He looked to Mistress Rachel as Lillian pulled off her clothes.

"I told you to strip down," she said evenly "and I meant all the way. Get your cock out or I'll have John and Derek help you get it out."

Peter looked to Rachel, who was now slowly lowering her panties. She glanced at the men, then stepped out of the panties and stood naked in front of Rachel. Peter shrugged and stripped off his underwear. His cock hung between his legs, and he tried to covered it with his hands.

Rachel looked them each up and down with appraising eyes. Lillian was about 5 feet 6 inches tall, with heavy breasts and nice voluptuous curves. Her ass was well rounded, and firm, her hair almost the same color as Rachel's. Peter stood about 5 feet 10, and had a medium build, with blonde hair.

"Very nice, I want to see how that cock looks hard though. Peter, why don't you show us how you were masturbating this week. Get it hard for us."

Lillian smiled; this was going to be interesting she thought. She'd never seen Peter masturbate, but knew that he did, like all men. She was very curious and turned to watch.

"I don't think I can with them watching," he said to her. Maybe they can go in the other room for a few minutes?"

"Maybe you can do what I tell you to, or you can get punished," she replied. "If you really want to help your marriage you will do what I say when I say it. If not it's going to go badly for you. Now, get that cock hard!"

Peter didn't know what she meant by "go badly for you" and he didn't want to know. He reached down and took hold of his dick. He closed his eyes and started to gently massage it, touching with the tips of his fingers. He felt relief as his cock responded and started to grow in his hand. He spread his legs a little and moved his hand down to his balls, gently touching them, starting to really enjoy the sensation of touching himself in front of everyone.

Lillian stared, watching her husband rubbing his cock. She started to feel more aroused than she had in years, it was so erotic to be naked in front of three strangers, and she felt her pussy start to tingle.

"That's very good Peter, but that's enough. I wouldn't want you to cum yet; you've got quite a long evening ahead of you. Now, during your interview you had expressed an interest in a three way with Lillian and another woman. That seemed pretty selfish to me, did you ever ask her if she would like a three way with you and another man?"

Peter looked at her and said, "No, I wouldn't want that."

"You wouldn't want that, but you'd want her to do it for you? That's not right, if you ask for something you need to be willing to do it yourself, that's how trust in marriage is built."

Peter thought for a moment and couldn't find an argument. He knew it wasn't fair, but he wanted to make it with two women. He realized his fantasy was going out the window. "I read your file from the marriage counselor, and I know how to turn this around. You've always been thinking of yourself during sex, never about Lillian's needs. She says she only has an orgasm about once a month, if that. That's why John and Derek are here. You're going to learn how to properly service a woman, and you're going to learn how a woman services a man. If you learn your lessons well, perhaps sometime in the future you can have that three way you seem to want so badly. Now, let's get started, John, Derek, come over here and take off your clothes."

John and Derek quickly rose from the couch and disrobed. John was about 6 feet tall, brown hair, and a lean muscular build. Derek was a little shorter, not quite as muscular, and had sandy blonde hair. They walked over to Mistress Rachel, their cocks hanging flaccid.

"Lillian, I want you to teach Peter how to suck a cock. Show him how to use his mouth and tongue, how to really get it hard and ready for fucking. Peter, you do exactly what Lillian does, listen to her instructions and feel free to ask questions if you need to."

Lillian looked at Peter, a big smile on her face. Her pussy was really tingling now. "Are you ready honey? Just do what I do and you'll be fine. Remember, this is to help our marriage."

Lillian knelt down in front of John, and motioned Peter to do kneel in front of Derek. She gave him a side-glance and then reached out with her tongue and flicked it across the tip of John's cock. She looked back to Peter to watch him do the same.

Peter hesitantly stuck his tongue out, and then quickly licked the tip of Derek's hanging dick.

"See! That wasn't so hard honey, now try this." Lillian reached out again with her tongue, and gently licked John's balls. She ran her tongue under them, and as she did John's cock started to grow. She continued licking the balls, and then ran her tongue up and down the shaft, which bought John to full hardness. She stopped again to watch Peter.

He looked at the cock with distaste. "I don't think I can do it, it feels gross."

Mistress Rachel stepped up behind him. "I think you can do it Peter, maybe you just need an incentive." She knelt behind him and reached around to grasp his cock with her hand. "Now, I'm going to masturbate you as you suck. I want you to do it just as Lillian did, just close your eyes and think about how good your cock feels and how happy you are making Lillian."

She made a circle of her thumb and forefinger, and started to slowly slide up and down Peter's manhood. He groaned and leaned in towards Derek's dick. His tongue came out as Rachel tightened the circle, and he started licking Derek's scrotum. She slid her hand down and cupped his balls, weighing them, and Peter's tongue moved up to Derek's shaft. Derek was quickly growing hard, and Rachel whispered in his ear "Take the whole shaft into your mouth, I want to see you suck it."

She moved her hand back up to the head of his cock, which was starting to drip quite a bit of pre-cum. She covered her palm with it and then started to vigorously jerk him off. Peter grunted, and slid Derek's dick into his mouth. As Rachel jerked him faster, he sucked harder. Just as he felt his balls rise up in anticipation of coming, she released him.

"Very good Peter. You can take the cock out of your mouth now, that was an excellent job. Lillian, did you like watching your husband sucking on a dick?"

"Yes, I didn't know it could be so exciting. My pussy is really starting to get wet now."

"Good, because it's time for it to get fucked. Why don't you get down on all fours, and we'll have Derek do the honors, we wouldn't want to waste his hard-on after Peter went to all that trouble."

Lillian obeyed, and quickly positioned herself on the floor. John gave her a pillow so that she could rest her elbows and lower her head. This also allowed her to spread her legs very wide, so that her pussy was lewdly displayed. Derek knelt down behind her and began by wiping his wet cock up and down her labia lips.

"Ohhhhh, that feels really good," purred Lillian. "I feel so slutty like this, but I really like it." She swayed her hips back and forth, and Derek slipped the head of his cock past her pussy lips. Lillian let out a groan and Derek leaned forward and allowed his dick to slide all the way in to the hilt. Lillian rocked back, trying to stuff it even deeper.

"Peter, come around here so you can see the proper way to fuck Lillian," said Rachel. "See how deeply it's in her? Now, watch as Derek starts to fuck slowly, see how he pulls back, almost all the way out? Notice how he grabs her hips when he goes back in? That's allowing him to fuck just a little bit deeper with each stroke because he can pull her right up to his hips."

They continued to watch the fucking for about 5 minutes, and Lillian's pussy was beginning to make a sploshing sound with each stroke.

"That's the sound we've been waiting for, her cunt is very wet now. Peter, this will be educational for you, I want you to eat her out now so that you learn how an excited pussy tastes."

Derek drove in one more time, then pulled out, accompanied by a loud "Sluurrrpp." Lillian moaned, and he wiped his slick cock on her labia lips again, and as he pulled away a stream of wet fuck juice hung between his dick and her pussy, seemingly reluctant to let him go.

"Lillian, stay in that position, I want him to eat you from behind just like you got fucked. Peter, get down behind her and start by licking the outside of her cunt. It looks like a lot of wetness is spread all over, you need to clean that up before you get to taste inside."

Peter knelt behind his wife, and she spread her legs even wider, offering up her wet twat for his tongue. Her pubic hair was pressed down from all the moisture, and her lips were puffy from the fucking. He thought that Lillian's pussy had never looked better. He stretched his head forward and licked all around her, eliciting little squeals from her.

"That's it Peter, now you're getting it! How does it taste?" asked Rachel.

"It's a little salty, and the texture is slippery. It's also very warm, almost hot," he replied and returned to licking her. He ran his tongue down to her clit, and Lillian cried out and reached back to spread her pussy for him. This opened her up quite wide, and Peter could smell the aroma of the freshly fucked hole as he licked. He reached down and touched his cock, it was rock hard and soaking wet. He longed to shove it in her and let loose his cum.

"I see your touching yourself, that's good. Lillian, he likes to play with himself when he eats your pussy, what do you think of that?"

"Ohhhhh God, I think that makes me even hornier," she replied. "Can you have him fuck me with his tongue?"

Rachel told Peter to stick his tongue up Lillian's cunt. As he did she held the back of his head, and Lillian started to grind and rock her hips back, so that Peter's face was smeared with her juices. His tongue would dart in and out, lapping up as much as he could get, one hand still massaging his hardness.

"Ok, that's enough for now," announced Rachel. "Lillian, how would you like to play with two cocks at once?"

Lillian smiled. "I think I'd like that very much, can I pick which two?"

"Absolutely, whichever you like. Why don't you boys all line up so Lillian can compare?"

John and Derek got on either side of Peter, and they all had very large erections. Lillian stood in front of them, appraising each cock.

"Well, let's see…I've sucked on this one already," she said as she felt John's and then slid her hand down over his balls. "And of course I'm familiar with this one in the middle. Lastly, we have this one on the end that gave me such a nice fucking." She took hold of Derek with both hands and gave his dick a quick massage. Derek groaned and spread his legs allowing her to handle his balls better.

"Oh, that was thoughtful, I'll take this one and….Peter's. Can we move into the bedroom? I think I might need the bed in a little while." She didn't wait for an answer, but grabbed both Peter and Derek by the cocks and marched to the bedroom, Rachel and John followed closely behind.

Lillian sat on the bed, oblivious to the wet patch that her pussy was going to leave on the bedspread. "Now, why don't you two face each other so I can better see these cocks, hands behind your backs." Peter turned so that he and Derek were facing, their cocks standing at attention and both very wet.

She took one in each hand, and moved them closer, and then touched the tips of their dicks together. Their mutual wetness made them very slippery, and Lillian moved them in circles, sliding them back over each other, up and down each other's shafts. Peter groaned, and pre-cum began flowing from him. Lillian bought her fingers to her lips, tasting their juices, and returned to her ministrations. She leaned forward, and took each one in her mouth, licking them up and down, playing with their balls. Then, she pressed the two cocks together, and opening her mouth wide took them both in at once.

Peter felt like he was going to explode right there, the feel of his cock pressed against another one, sliding in his wife's mouth was almost too much. His knees started to buckle, and he said "God, oh fuck, yeah baby…yeah…I'm going to…"

"That's enough!" shouted Rachel. "Don't let him cum yet! He still has a lesson or two before we can let that happen."

Lillian had stopped sucking them, and sat back on the bed. Peter still stood facing Derek, trying to get himself under control. They all watched as his cock twitched, just on the verge of cumming, and then he sighed as he felt the urge pass.

"Good control Peter, you're learning. Masturbators have better control of themselves during sex, so at least all that practice during the week paid off. Now, let's watch Lillian get fucked some more, shall we? Lillian, your pussy seems very open and ready, let's see if we can't stuff two cocks up your twat at the same time."

Lillian's eyes grew wide, "I saw that in a movie once, I always wanted to try it myself."

"Well honey, now's your chance," replied Rachel. "Derek, you sit on the edge of the bed, that's it. Lillian, you face him and straddle his legs, now lower yourself onto his cock."

Lillian moaned as Derek's member slid up her wet cunt. It went all the way in, and she wrapped her arms around him and French kissed him, and began to bounce up and down. She was really enjoying getting fucked.

"Now, Derek, lay back on the bed, and Lillian you lean forward over him and spread yourself as much as possible so that John has some room to get in you. Be careful so that Derek doesn't slip out while John's getting in. Peter watched in fascination as his wife did what Rachel told her too. John got behind, his knees on the edge of the bed, and ran the end of his cock up Derek's balls to his shaft, and used it as I guide to get into Lillian's pussy. He carefully nudged into her full pussy, slowly allowing her to loosen up enough to accept his dick. When he got the tip past her lips, she relaxed, and he slid in all the way, his and Derek's cocks pressed together in that delightful hot wet squeeze.

"Oh my God, I'm so fucking full," Lillian said in a deep husky voice. "It's so fucking tight and feels so fucking goooooood." John had leverage and began rocking back and forth, and that proved too much for Lillian. "Oh FUCK I'm going to cum! Yes, yes, fuck me deep FUCK I'M CUMMING NOW!!! OH FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME!!!" she shouted as her pussy clamped the two cocks together like a vise. John moaned as she started to buck, and he could feel Derek's cock pressed against his and he cried out as he too started to climax. The feel of two people cumming made John grab Lillian by the hips and shove his cock in as deeply as he could, and then his manhood started to spurt it's load into the hot wet full cunt too.

"Oh my, that was entertaining," said Rachel. "Did you like watching Lillian get fucked like a whore Peter? I see your playing with yourself again, so I guess that's my answer."

John pulled out, cum dripping from him onto Lillian's cunt and ass. She moaned and rolled off Derek, then lay back on the bed, exhausted and dripping cum from her still wide-open snatch.

"Look at that wet nasty mess Peter," Rachel said. "Would you like to fuck that? It would be really slippery in there, wet and hot too. In fact, I'm wondering if there's even enough room for you to put your cock in there with all that cum. Lillian, do you think there's any room for Peter's cock."

12