Sex Tourist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Placing my cock against her little cum filled pussy, I entered her completely with a single determined thrust. Her soaked pussy felt so good around my manhood. The two men had stretched her out nice and wide. We fucked in the missionary position for a while then turned over so that I could finish her off and fuck her doggy style. After just a couple of moments, I started to cum in spite of myself and I shot my load deep inside her where the other men had already been and impregnated her. Panting with exhaustion but still aroused, I collapsed beside her in the bed and kissed her before we went to the shower to clean up.

When Noi realised how horny it had made me, Noi suggested she go back to the bar again and she pick up more guys there for sex.

I realised that her body would no longer be exclusively mine and much of her time would be spent flirting with, drinking with and fucking other men but I felt my cock stiffen all the same. I knew that by allowing her to work in a bar that I would be giving her out to guys so they could fuck her until she was sore and full of cum. My sexy little Thai wife did deserve to have many well-endowed bulls fuck her for hours on end and fill her cunt with his big cock and baby juice, I thought. I would get to clean out her messy pussy after fucking all those other men. If you are interested in seeing photos of my sexy Thai wife, just email me.

THE END

12
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant Marriage

You are so so lucky to have a wife like her and to be able to eat other men's abundant cum from her pussy. More stories about her please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Always a great read

Welcome back, StarfireMayo. Don't be gone so long this time!

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 12 years ago
Not my favorite style...

but accurate as a depiction of Thai life and the abundance of Thai willing women. The paragraphs were a bit too long and the character development seemed to lack something to have me care what happened to either Noi or her husband.

And, to be honest, since he lived there, the title misled us. He wasn't a tourist, he was her pimp.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
For readers only with humor sense

1.Is it in wrong hub, because it is Sci Fi & Fantasy story? Without condom sex with strangers in Thailand!

2. If you want to read this senteces you should use your brain to understand well my idea, but humor sense is important as well: I am glad your character could decrease the slut women concentration. This character's scavanger function fished out a slut woman from whole women population so those male buddies who prefers the average family life they could find a faithful woman with higher likelihood. Explanation for lower IQ readers: Somebody who does not want to be cuckold he will not meet this woman, because she has already become a slut wife at this character, so he has higher chance for finding a faithful woman, because this character does well his SCAVANGER FUNCTION for sake of the other lucky male people.

3. I hope Author you have humor sense as well.........

LibertinemanLibertinemanalmost 12 years ago
Very stimulating

Damn, if it weren't for STDs, I'd love to find a woman like her. I often wonder if the complainers are really against this kind of story, or just afraid they'd enjoy doing such things. Maybe they're afraid that Jesus would get mad at them.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
More Stories