Sex with Fiza Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew she would be very wet as she always was. But my cock flex a bit as if it wasn't totally hard but eventually I got it in and slide it right up. She raised her hips up to me to take my all in.

Then I proceeded to start fucking her. It could have been 15 minutes or more, not sure, but she was obviously enjoying it and kept looking at me in pleasure.

Then suddenly our breath really got noisy and I finally jerked and banged it up against her slit. I laid on her for a bit and then pulled out.

My dick was soft and deflated and flopping around when I stood up and looked at her. Then I finished her off by sucking down all her juices. Then I asked her to finish me off and she did.

Then we went to bed. At 9.30pm Fiza whispered that Minhaz and Kalim would come soon. So we should get ready for them.

We both took shower and cleaned all the sign of sex from my bedroom. After that we were waiting for them in the dining room.

12