Sex with Hotwives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part of knowing how to fuck a woman is to know when to back off and let her rest. After three screaming climaxes, Leslie needed a rest or her body would rebel. I needed a recharge as well after draining my balls into her mouth. I had set a bucket of ice with a second bottle of Cristal and a pair of Champagne flutes in the bedroom just for this time.

We lay on our sides facing each other and drinking the Cristal. I had known Leslie for as long as I'd known Giselle. They've been friends since grade school and she's always been around. I wanted her to feel like I was her friend as well, not just a fuck toy.

"I'm glad we got to do this," she said. "I was really surprised when Giselle brought up the idea of swapping. I didn't know she had any interest in Ray, but whatever. I've always wanted to drag you away and fuck you silly, but Giselle is my best friend! I've always thought she was a lucky bitch to have found you first."

It was interesting that Giselle was the one who put the idea of swapping into Leslie's head. She had made it sound like Leslie brought it up. "Les, if you want to drag me off you won't get any resistance from me. I love Giselle, but it's been hard to keep my hands off of you all these years."

She dabbed her finger in the Champagne and rubbed it on my nipples, and then began licking them. "You know, I never thought I'd say this to a man, but you have a beautiful body. But what I really like about you is the way you treat a lady, Wayne. The dinner was lovely, the candles are sexy, and the Champagne is perfect. It would be easy to fall for you, big boy."

She lay back and spread her legs, revealing her wet and perfect pussy. "It's time for you to fuck me, sailor!"

"Do you want me to wear a Jimmy Hat? I promised Ray I'd use one if you preferred..."

"Oh hell no," she said. "I had to change the sheets this afternoon, and I can guarantee you that Giselle did not make Ray wear a condom! They made a nasty fucking mess of the place! I probably shouldn't tell you, but there were cum stains, blood stains and shit stains all over the sheets. I think he ass fucked her too hard and they ruined the linen. I threw the sheets out. I didn't know Giselle even went for anal. She's always seemed against it. Now I kind of want to get even and make that bitch clean up my mess!"

I laughed heartily, though the fact that my wife's ass had been ravaged was bothering me. "Les, you are the Boom Ting of wives' best friends! We should have done this ten years ago!"

"I had nothing to trade, back then! My first husband was a stiff in every way but the good one. Now get to work!"

It wasn't work in any form. It was pure pleasure. Leslie had a vagina that matched the rest of her muscular body. It fairly rippled with strength and vitality, and I felt it squeezing me. I've fucked any number of women's asses that weren't this tight. Her gymnast's training served her well, as she was as flexible as Gumby. We fucked in several positions, but she finished me by pulling her ankles behind her head and giving me total, unrestricted access to her beautiful box. I went as deep as I could, feeling my balls slapping against her, and used my thumb to simultaneously rub her clit. She came again before I finally emptied my sack deep within her.

"Oh my God, that was good!" she said. "Please tell me you can go twice in one night!"

"Les, I know I can go twice with you! That was fantastic! If your prick of a husband treats you the way he treated my wife last night, he doesn't fucking deserve you!"

I went straight down and ate her pussy again, despite having just filled her with a tremendous load. I worked her for another orgasm before relenting. My dick was standing up like a flag pole already. It normally took me longer to recuperate, but I was so turned on that I had the recuperative power of a teenager.

I rolled over on my back and she went into Cowboy position and rode me like a mechanical bull. I loved watching her tits bounce as she smoothly rode up and down my cock. She reached back with her hand and grabbed my balls, massaging them as we bucked. I was drained from having two previous orgasms or I would have cum immediately, but luckily, I was able to go this way for almost an hour before I popped once again.

When kissed and petted afterwards, but we were both exhausted and soon fell asleep.

In the morning, we went right back at it. We did a 69 and then fucked doggy style for a while and finished with straight missionary. She let me cap the affair by turning on her belly and telling me to fuck her in the ass. It was a nice gesture. She said she knew that Ray had butt-fucked Giselle harder than necessary and she didn't want me to feel resentful or short-changed. Few women really like ass sex. Let's face it, it hurts. Giselle seldom let me fuck her that way. But Leslie was special.

I used plenty of K-Y and gently worked my fingers into her sphincter one at a time, until I had three fingers buried in her. She moaned and rubbed her clit while I finger fucked her asshole. When I felt that she was relaxed and stretched enough, I removed my fingers and placed the head of my dick against her puckered little rosebud. I rubbed it up and down her ass crack, pushing it against her sphincter and pulling away, applying a little more pressure each time. Then her asshole swallowed the head of my dick, and she gasped. I kept still, trying not to hurt her.

"Relax, baby. Don't tense up. Don't try to squeeze your asshole when I push it in, squeeze only as I'm going out...that's it...that's it, baby. Relax as it goes in, squeeze as it goes out...oh, yeah..." My cock was easing into her, inch by inch. The rectum is not straight like a vagina, and you have to be careful when you stick a stiff dick in there. Most men don't get that. With each stroke I went in a little deeper. Finally, I buried my dick in her rectum, right to the hilt. Her knees buckled a bit and her breathing was rough, but she wasn't in pain.

"This takes a little getting used," she said. "I don't let Ray fuck me there. That's why he's so crazy to butt-fuck Giselle. He's too rough. He has a long dick and he doesn't know how to work into this without tearing me up. I guess she can take more pain than me. You're so much better at this than he is...you care about whether I'm enjoying it...he only worries about himself. Ohhh, that's actually pretty nice. It doesn't hurt, there's just a really nice pressure. I feel like I'm filled up. It felt like I needed to shit at first, but once you were all the way in, it felt nice..."

She had no idea how nice it felt. It was like a velvet sleeve wrapped around my dick. She was tight and hot inside and I could feel every bump and ripple inside her bowels as I slowly slid in and out of her. I reached around her waist and found her clit, loving it with my fingers, tenderly circling it and squeezing it. She began to move her hips into me as I picked up the pace. Her knees and arms were shaking now as she felt herself going weak from being impaled on my member. Without removing my cock, I eased her onto her belly to relieve the pressure from her limbs. Then I took one leg and turned her over, dick still buried inside her anus. We were facing each other now. I began to fuck her harder now, licking her nipples and rubbing her clit. I pulled off her sexy white stockings and shrimped her toes. I was building up to orgasm now.

I kissed her hard, our tongues fucking in our mouths. She started to tremble uncontrollably, and to her surprise, she began to cum.

"Oh my God," she exclaimed. "Oh, shit...Oh, God, I'm cumming so hard! Ahhh!"

I kept fingering her clit madly as she came in waves, lasting for over a minute. As soon as the last wave subsided, her body all but collapsed into the mattress. Her eyes were rolled up in her head and she was moaning but not talking.

Her body had relaxed so completely that I could now fuck her harder and faster without resistance. I felt my rock-hard balls slapping against her ass, each slap bringing me nearing to orgasm. Finally, I busted my nut deep in her bowels, my dick pulsing with one squirt after another. It was the most powerful orgasm I'd ever felt. She let me keep my cock in her ass even as it went soft. The tightness of her rectum kept it in place. We lay there for some time, catching our breath and basking in the afterglow. It was a great fuck, maybe the best.

She broke the silence first. "I didn't think it was possible to cum while getting ass-fucked! It was so weird. I came because you were working my clit, but having that pressure in my ass made it the hardest, longest orgasm of my life! I didn't think I'd ever become an anal queen, but I think I want you to fuck me in the ass again sometime! I don't know if it was because you're so good at this, or if it's the thrill of extra-marital sex or because it's so nasty to be sodomized! And I don't care! I just want to feel like this again!"

"Just try and stop me!" I said. "After tasting that, there's no going back. Oh, baby, that was like shooting up heroin. I'm going to be chasing that first high again for the rest of my life!"

I looked down at my dick and saw that there were traces of fecal matter. We hadn't planned to have anal, so there was no chance to give her an enema first. I grabbed the top sheet and began wiping off my dick. Leslie looked at me like I was crazy.

"It's Giselle's turn to change the sheets," I said. "You cleaned her mess, she can clean yours."

We lay together, giggling and talking like old lovers for an hour. Finally, we showered and I took her home.

On the way back to her house she said, "Wayne, I'm sorry about what Ray did. I mean, I know he fucked Giselle ruthlessly, and then gave her a Dirty Sanchez. That's his idea of a practical joke. He thought it would be really funny if Giselle kissed you hello with shit on her upper lip. I apologize for that. I would have stopped it if I had been there when he did it. He told me about it later, and I got pretty pissed off. He didn't understand why."

I nodded. I knew it was something like that. "What I don't understand is why Giselle allowed him to degrade her like that. But I'd rather talk about you, right now. You're a Hotwife, now. It's official! There's nothing more exciting than having sex with a Hotwife, I can now testify to that! Do you realize how many men would line up for a chance to make love to a gorgeous Hotwife? The line would start two states over!"

She laughed, but there was also sadness in her eyes. "Are you okay with Giselle fucking another man? I don't mean Ray, specifically, just another man? Are you gonna be okay with it? Giselle is my best friend and I love her. I'd like to hog you for myself, but you're still her husband and I don't want to be partly responsible for ruining that."

"It takes some getting used to," I said. "It didn't go the way I thought it would. I guess I feel left out because I wasn't there and it I think it got too rough. I'd feel better if we had group sex in the same room, you know? Just because you can watch each other and make sure it's okay. I think it might be sexy to watch Giselle get fucked by another man, but having her do it without me present, and then not even talking about it, that's leaving me to imagine what happened. And that's much worse than seeing it."

"I'll talk to her," she said. "I'll try to get her to agree to group sex instead of swapping like this."

"You're the best, Leslie. You're sweet for doing that for me. Thank you." She leaned her head on my shoulder and we were silent the rest of the way.

We had a couple more swap dates over the next month, this time trading wives on the same night and trading back the next day. That was an improvement, since making love to Leslie kept me from conjuring up horrible images of what my wife was doing with Ray. Still, I got her back in worse shape each time. I was having sex with my wife during this time, but not very often as it took her several days to heal after a session with Ray. The resentment that was festering was making our sex more like a fight. I fucked her hard, and she seemed bored. Blow jobs were a chore now, and anal was absolutely out of the question, though clearly not for Ray. For me, she was 'too sore.'

It was obvious that neither of us was enjoying having sex with each other anymore. I was fucking my wife but making love to Leslie. Just the opposite of how this was supposed to go. Swinging was supposed to make sex with your wife exciting again, and better than ever. Well, the sex with Ray's wife was fantastic, but with my own wife, it was circling the drain.

After the last swap date, Giselle wasn't interested in sex for a week. I finally had to come out and confront her about it. "Giselle," I said sharply. "You won't tell me what you and Ray do together, but I'm not blind. Look at your body. You have bite marks, bruises and hickeys all over you. They show, Giselle. People talk, and they see that. They either think I've suddenly turned into a beast, or you're screwing around on me. That's embarrassing for both of us."

She looked at me for a second with a little anger in her eyes, but quickly turned away. "Just let it go, Wayne. I'm not doing anything wrong and no one's getting hurt. I just don't want to talk about it with you."

"That's what I'm talking about! Do you think the mystery is helping? I can only guess what you're doing by looking at you. And I see that your pussy is swollen and your labia and clitoris are distended. That's not normal, Giselle. And that's just for starters! Take your hand mirror and put it between your legs! Look at your asshole! Your sphincter is swollen and your rectum is protruding like someone pulled a fist out of there! Just how big is Ray's cock? Don't you see what it's doing to your body?"

"Wayne, I don't want to talk about this to you. You're my husband. What we have is sacred and I love only you. I don't love Ray. Isn't that enough? Why do you need to destroy that?"

"Tell me the truth, Giselle. I won't keep doing this until you tell me what's going on! If you don't, I'll put an end to the swapping. If you keep seeing Ray, it's over between us."

She started to cry and swung at me blindly, hitting me repeatedly in the arm and shoulder. She couldn't hurt me, so I just stood there. The real pain was seeing her become Ray's fuck toy right before my eyes.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Giselle? I can stand here and tell you exactly what happens between Leslie and me. Why can't you do the same? Are you ashamed? What are you hiding? Let me make this clear to you. I said we could do this because it would be done with mutual consent and knowledge of all four people involved. But when you have secrets, then you aren't really just swinging anymore. You're cheating. You're cheating on me when you have secrets that I'm not allowed to know about. Can't you see that?"

"Fine," she screeched at me. "If you have to know what happens, fine. I'll tell you. But don't blame me if you don't like it."

"Okay, I'll live with it. Start talking."

She stopped weeping in surprise. I think up to now she still clung to the hope that I'd leave her alone. She said nothing for a while, but she knew I wasn't backing down on this.

"Ray and I are doing things that you and I haven't done together. It's nothing more than an outlet to vent my curiosity and to experiment. Don't get pissed off at me! I can see it in your face! You have no right! We are married! I can't let you demean our marriage by doing things that only whores and sluts do! I can't have you think of me as a nothing but a slutty piece of ass! Don't you get that? We're going to have kids someday, how can I allow my husband to think of his children's mother as a nasty whore?"

"I don't love Ray. I use him to satisfy the urges that I have without sullying our marriage, don't you see that? I'm doing this out of love for you!"

"You crazy bitch!" I exclaimed. Her eyes went wide with surprise and anger. "You can't let me demean our marriage by asking you for decent sex, but you think it's okay to be Ray's whore! We're swapping partners for Christ's sake! Is that somehow better than having kinky sex with your own husband? Good God, don't you understand that nothing we can do together is frowned on by society as much as fucking people outside of marriage? Don't you get it?"

Then it hit me. "You've had sex with Ray more that the three times we've swapped, haven't you?"

She backed away from me like she was afraid I'd hit her. "I've...I've seen Ray a few times...I don't see what you're so mad about..."

I was beyond mad now. It was so ludicrous that I could do only one thing. I laughed. I laughed so hard that I almost couldn't breath. That took Giselle's confusion to a new level.

"What is so God damned funny, Wayne? What is wrong with you?"

"Oh shit," I giggled. My whole body was heaving with laughter even as I tried to tamp it down. "Where the fuck were you on the day they taught logic in school? Let me get this straight. You actually thought that I would consider you a whore for having kinky sex with me, but that I wouldn't have such an opinion if you let Ray paint your face with his shitty dick!" I was unable to stop laughing. "You just demeaned our marriage worse than I ever could. It's pretty much fucked up, at this point."

I finally got the laughing under control. The anger was returning. "So you admit that you and Ray are cheating on Leslie and me. You admit that you are seeing him outside of our arrangement, behind Leslie's back and my back, and that you committing sexual acts that you won't do for your husband, whom you profess to love."

"Well, here's the deal, Giselle. You fuck behind my back again and you better go pack your bags. I'm not sure why I don't kick your ass out right now, to be honest. It's all but impossible to respect myself if I don't divorce you right now, but I'm giving you one more chance against my better judgment. Tell me the truth about you and Ray."

"How can you talk to me like this," she wept. "I don't understand you anymore..." She eventually composed herself when she realized that I meant it.

"You want to know, fine. I tried to do the right thing, but you're hell bent on screwing it up. Ray has a very large penis. It's much bigger than yours. I never feel like your penis is small, that's not an issue. I just like the feel of a really large penis in me. It fills me and gives me an enjoyment that I've come to crave. Ray likes to penetrate me anally. It's very painful at first, but he really loves it and I've come to enjoy it as well. It hurts when he enters me, but then it begins to feel really good. He likes to have me lick his ass and suck his balls, and he licks my ass. Sometimes, he penetrates me with his hand."

"He's fist fucking you? Oh, Jesus Christ!"

"You make it sound so dirty!" she snarled. "It's not like that! We just make each other feel good. It's not harming anybody! We don't love each other!"

I'd heard enough. "Here's how it's going to go. No more swap dates. You don't ever see Ray again without me being present. We will have group sex here at our house or at their's, all four of us in the same room. That's the only way I'm going to trust you or Ray, ever again. Anything you do with him, you better do it with me. If you can't bring yourself to do it with me, then you cut Ray off as well. If you break those simple rules, we're done, Giselle."

Her mouth open and closed, but she couldn't get the words out. Finally, she said, "Leslie won't agree to group sex. We'll have to keep going the way it is."

"I've already spoken to Leslie and she not only agreed to group sex, but I know that she asked you to agree to it as well. You're a liar, Giselle, I've caught you again. That was the last time. No more lies."

And so we set a date for a night of group sex. Ray was fine with it, surprisingly. Or maybe I shouldn't be surprised. Ray probably wanted to make me watch him rip up my wife's ass with his big cock. It was only Giselle who was ashamed to be seen. I really wasn't sure why I didn't kick Giselle out and end it. I can only guess that I had come to cherish my time with Leslie so much, that I was allowing Giselle and Ray to humiliate us in order to be with her.