Sex Zoo 2.2: Entry 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you place some of the liquid from the blue dispenser on your penis, it will be cleaned." The little robo-valet said. I did as suggested, and both my member and the hand I used to apply the liquid were cleaned of the woman's vaginal secretions almost instantly.

As I walked away from the first station, I couldn't help but stare into the gapping maw of the woman the alien had just violated. His oily pinkish cum oozed in lumpy waves out of her stretched opening with some of it sliding down her leg while some of it dripped in long thick strings straight down to the drain.

Station two was much like station one. It contained six individuals, this time three male and three female, who were all positioned in the same knees and elbows ass-presenting type position. The three females were nearest the far wall and the three males were nearest the entrance.

However, my attention was not directed toward the six new individuals, but rather to the backside of the partition wall separating this section from the first.

"Pick a subject, I will show you how to use it in this way." The robot said.

Anticipating what was to happen, I specifically picked one of the females that was neither the one violated by the alien nor myself. There were two sleek buttons and a little swinging lever at each position.

"Swinging this lever over extracts the feeding tube and opens the orifice." The robot flipped the lever at the position I had selected, and an iris opened.

"These subjects have all been trained, and I doubt you will have need of these buttons. However, as we rotate in new subjects, use of the controls will be instrumental in the training process. The orange one is to be used to immobilize and punish the subject if they should engage in objectionable activities. It is a secondary protective device, as the primary guard against a subject that bites is automated and wired into its nervous system to achieve the requisite speed to prevent damage to the user. The green button is used to prod an unresponsive subject through the application of a stern warning. If you suspect the orange button might be needed it is best to use a subject that is not being used on the other end because subjects often soil themselves when the punishment is applied. Please, try it out." The robot said.

Despite the robot's explanation of the safety features, I was reluctant to stick my cock into the orifice. This time it was not a moral conflict as much as the disconcerting feeling of sticking one's hand down a garbage disposal. The iris looked like it could close at any instant severing my member like a fancy cigar trimmer, and, even if it didn't, there was presumably a set of sharp teeth inside attached to some poor soul who just might not be fond of being mouth raped.

Nevertheless, I did stick my dick into the orifice and was rewarded with the immensely pleasurable feeling of being sucked off. I wondered what the occupant looked like and who it was. I remembered that it was a woman who was thinner than the woman the alien had taken, but less svelte than the woman of which I had partaken. She had a fading tan with tan-lines that indicated she had only a slight hint of color to her skin naturally. She was certainly skilled with her mouth. At first I wondered why she was so enthusiastic and giving, but reasoned that she might be hoping that if she impressed her unseen captor, she might be let free. Who knew what went on in the mind of a captive in such an unusual and lonely existence? There was Stockholm Syndrome and other such behaviors that came out when captives began to yearn for human connection and would do anything for approval.

As I was gently rolling my hips to ease my member in and out of the hole, two humans walked into station two wearing the same red scrubs as I. They were speaking in English, one of them with an Indian accent and the other with a type of accent I could not precisely identify but which I pictured originating in one of the United Kingdom's former sub-Saharan colonies. The men's appearance matched their accents with one looking to be from India or perhaps elsewhere in South Asia, and the other being a dark-skinned African.

"Hey, a newbie." The Indian said.

"Hi, newbie." Replied the African.

"Hey." I said feebly. There had been a momentary involuntary shock like being caught masturbating (or caught getting a blow job) before I realized where I was.

The two went about their business. They took positions behind my back with the African at the third position and the Indian at the fourth position of second station. That meant that the African was behind one of the females and the Indian behind a male. They continued to chat as they lubed up. I looked over my shoulder and it appeared they were each butt-fucking their respective subject. They both took to thrusting away intently as if in a race to see who could cream their respective subject's ass first.

I succumbed to the oral pleasure shooting my cream into my unknown pleasure-giver's mouth in several spasmed shots. I extracted my member against the continued suction from my mystery servicer who seemed desperate to continue pleasing me. I cleaned up in the same manner as before and left, following the robot while the two men were each continuing to punish the ass before them.

The third section was unlike the first in that the subjects were on their backs. Against the far wall there was a male subject with his legs extended and a red-scrubbed female in a skirt riding him facing toward his feet. Presumably the female Kapos were given skirts more for the functionality of leaving their genitals accessible than out the aliens' sense of gender-appropriate fashions. The kapo was reaching down and squeezing the man's nuts, ostensibly to control his climax, while she bounced up and down on the man displaying a maniacal look on her face.

The kapo had an attractive enough face and I judged that she was Korean. However, her hair was pulled into such a tight bun that it seemed to almost tighten her face. There was also something about the fact that there was not a hair out of place that contributed to one's tendency to see her as somehow tight and foreboding. Perhaps I was just used to seeing Asian girls of her age being cordial and hospitable, if not giggly, and this girl's face never veered from deadly serious.

The subject next to the one the female kapo rode was also a man, but he was positioned with his knees bent and widely splayed. The other four subjects were females in the same splayed knee position as the second male. It looked like the equipment allowed all the individuals to be transitioned between straight-legged and bent-kneed positions. All of the subjects' heads were encased in similar helmets built into the partition wall as those seen in the first two stations.

The fourth section was similar to the third with subjects on their backs, some with legs extended and others with knees open and apart. However, in this section one saw yet another indication of the diversity sought by the aliens. As mentioned, there seemed to be little in the way of common denominators among the subjects. They came from both genders, all races, and displayed every imaginable body type: thin, fat, athletic, tall, short, and even one or two with disabilities including a double amputee. It was impossible to know, but I would not have been surprised if multiple sexual orientations were included as well. Supporting this hypothesis, half of the last group added yet another dimension to this mélange. Two were built like ladies with the prominent exception of having male genitalia, and one was built like a man with the exception of having the usual external genitalia. Among the other three were two females and one male.

There was one Kapo in the fourth section who, like the maniacal girl in the preceding section, paid no attention to my presence whatsoever has he went about the process of milking the cock of one of the transgendered subjects into what looked like a beaker. The subject had a rather attractive physique that seemed completely feminine with the exception of the smallish dick and scrotum. The subject had made at least one deposit into the glass container. However, the kapo was clearly trying to extract another.

"Feel free to partake." The robot said.

"No thank you, I'm still trying to get my bearings." I replied.

"That is understood."

The fifth station, which was in the far rounded end of the room from the one we had entered, contained only five subjects, but was set up differently from all the others. Here the subjects were all females, and they were all reclined in chairs with their legs somewhat positioned as if in a gynecologist's exam chair. From the three rounded bellies observed, I induced that this is where the women who became pregnant were kept and guessed that the other two subjects were likely pregnant but not showing yet. This notion was supported by the fact that the woman who was farthest along was quite petite except for the bulbous belly. These women's heads were, like the others, contained in a helmet like containers. Two of the five, the two who seemed farthest along based on the plumpness of their midsections, had what looked like breastplates conforming to their chests which had tubes running out of them. I suspected that these were some sort of milking machine devices to harvest the milk produced by these women.

I was reminded of the earlier session in which I was forced to watch stimulating videos. Among the surprises I discovered was how unexpectedly arousing I found the videos featuring women with such rounded bellies and milk-engorged breasts. I forced the thought from my head as seeming odd and a bit creepy. Part of me wanted to reach out and touch one of the women, but instead I backed away.

"If you don't have any pressing desire to partake of any more of the subjects, we should move along." The robot said.

The droid wheeled off and I followed. I was glad to be out in the hall again. The SAW-BL, if one was capable of the slightest bit of empathy, was a depressing place. It did occur to me that it might not get any better, but, for the moment, I had to assume it would.

As the robot glided soundlessly down the clean white corridor, I tried to orient myself to the layout of the place. It took great efforts to not let my mind linger on thoughts of escape as I concerned myself with questions that might prove useful in just such an endeavor. I looked for indications of how the place was ventilated, how waste was disposed of, and how power was distributed. In all cases, the answers seemed to be nothing like such functions were carried out in the world I had known. I saw nothing that I could recognize as a vent or an electrical outlet.

I also looked for indication that what I had been told about being halfway across the solar system was a lie. I refused to take what I had been told at face value. If I was in space, how was artificial gravity created or simulated, centrifugal force? I couldn't tell, but would I be able to? I felt weaker. Could it be that a stronger force than Earth's gravity was pulling me to the deck or was my weakness a side-effect of having no real exercise and being stuck in stasis? For all I knew I was on some elaborate soundstage in Hollywood. But if I was, I reasoned, the special effects were exceptional.

I followed the robot into a crescent shaped room with an arched ceiling. It was the observation station for a circular domed-ceilinged room that was clearly one of the experimentation chambers. There was an experiment in progress that I had trouble making sense of when I first looked through what appeared to be a two-way mirror, or, more precisely, a two-way wall. There was no action taking place. Instead, it looked like four subjects were engaging in heated debate on some issue.

I was surprised by the unexpected sadness at seeing that one of the subjects was the brown-haired woman I had coupled with during the first experiment I could remember, the one that took place in the transparent box. I thought about what might cause me to be disproportionately distraught by the suffering of this woman. I concluded that she was the only person in this whole damned place to which I felt any real connection. It was true that I had not had so much as a word with her, and I didn't even know her name. But in the lonely crazy world I was in, she was the closest thing I had to a friend. The poor souls in the SAW-BL were faceless and anonymous. The people I had witnessed myself with on video were illusions, and I tried to rationalize that they might have even been tricks of masterful computer image generation. The few kapos that I saw in the SAW-BL had been cold and almost suspicious of me- if they acknowledged me at all. Furthermore, I had not yet conceded to being one of them yet. Maybe it was the look of her. She was neither ravishingly beautiful nor ugly, but had the kind of comforting face that a man could be happy waking up next to.

"Our timing is perfect. You will be allowed to participate in this experiment." The robot said.

"What is the nature of the experiment?" I asked.

Before the robo-valet could answer, events conspired to keep me momentarily ignorant. The woman with the short brown hair rolled her eyes, shook her head in disgust, and then motioned toward the awaiting kapo. Then two of the kapos I had seen in the SAW-BL came into the room briskly as if fearing they were late.

One of them was the Korean girl I had seen intently riding the man. I wondered if she was really as mean as she looked. The other was the Indian chap who had visited station two with the African kapo. He had a lighter more easy-going expression.

With their arrival, the two of them and myself joined the female kapo who was already in the experimentation chamber. The kapo who I had not yet seen before had brown skin and jet black hair and had a face whose ethnicity was hard to pin down. She could have been Latina, but she might also have been from the Middle East. She was full-figured and had a cherubic face that was disjoint with the stern furrowed brow it presently displayed.

We formed an unplanned girl-boy-girl-boy line with the ambiguously ethnic girl in the lead followed by the Indian, and then the Korean girl, and, finally, myself. Our line was in opposition to the four subjects, who also consisted of two males and two females.

The brown-haired girl looked me in the eye, and I was certain I saw a flurry of emotion cross her face. It was though there was an instant of recognition followed by the briefest bit of happiness to see me, but this rapidly clouded over into revulsion and disgust as she seemed to note the red uniform. It was such a rapid burst of changing expression that I wasn't certain I wasn't imagining the initial happiness. The revulsion seemed to distort her face long enough to be clearly recognized before the woman turned her face away. It felt like a kick in the gut. I wanted to declare my innocence, but couldn't make myself do it. So I just looked away in my own embarrassment and shame.

As the other three held back, the short brown-haired woman approached the female kapo on the opposite end of the line from myself. The subject then knelt down, lifted the kapo's skirt, and leaned forward to put her mouth into the kapo's bush of curly black pubes. With fierce violent motions, the kapo took a handful of the girl's hair and forced her down onto her back and straddled the subject's face with her crotch. I felt sympathy as I saw my "friend's" forehead turn beet red as the kapo crudely rubbed her crotch in the woman's face. This seemed to go on for the longest time with the subject occasionally managing to suck in a deep breath of air as she was forced to service the zaftig woman. Eventually the kapo's body was wracked by a series of hard orgasmic spasms as she moaned, squirmed, and writhed unabashedly.

When the kapo got up, the brown-haired woman's face was covered in a sheen of the kapo's cunt slop. The brown-haired woman got back up to her knees slowly and shifted over to begin to service the Indian man.

The game seemed simple enough now. There were four of us, and four of them. They had to come to a decision as a group about how the four of us would be orally serviced. Apparently, the brown-haired woman had tired of trying to talk the group into some sort of fair arrangement in which each of them serviced one of the kapos, and had decided to do us all herself. I wondered if the aliens would draw the correct conclusion. I suspected they might think this woman the weakest because she took all the punishment while the others just watched on dumbly. In reality, she was no doubt the strongest, because she had the courage to do what had to be done.

The seemingly good-natured Indian grabbed two fistfuls of the woman's hair and slammed his rod into her mouth. She was gagging and gasping as he pulled her face into his thrusting cock. Tears rolled down her cheeks from her gag reflex. The tears mixed with drool that dripped down her chin and over her chest. When she would open her mouth to get a bigger breath of air there was a sickening hollow smacking noise. The Indian took a long time to cum, likely because he had just emptied his nuts into some guy's ass in the SAW-BL. When he finally did cum, it went into the woman's windpipe and she was sent into a spastic coughing fit.

Her experience with the Korean girl was largely a repeat of her earlier experience with the other female kapo. That is, the Korean kapo pushed brown-hair to the floor and ground her face into the subject's face. The one saving grace was that the Korean girl's light weight and petite figure no doubt made it a less suffocating process.

By the time she got to me, the brown-haired woman was a disheveled mess with her hair looking like she had just come in out of gale force winds, her face was red from being sat upon and it and her bangs were covered in stink and slop. I couldn't bring myself to look at her, and so I had no idea if she looked me in the eye. I do know that I was at least the gentlest of her tormentors. I did not force myself deep into her mouth or throat, but rather was relatively placid and let her do what she had to do. While I was the least violent, I was also the longest-lasting. Under new stresses and having just recently cum myself, it took a little while for me to become rigid, and the longest of any of the kapos to cum. When my nuts tightened and she felt me on the verge of cumming, the woman began to withdraw her mouth but not before I shot the first glob into her mouth. With my second spasm I inadvertently sent a small stream of jizm onto her hair and into her eye.

When she was done, she sat back onto her calves and then rolled over onto her hip wearily. She tried to wipe her face clear with her forearm but succeeded only in smearing the mess around. She was breathing hard from her ordeal. The other three looked relieved. They had averted punishment and let someone else to all the work. I again found myself empathizing with the brown-haired woman.

Myself and the other three kapos then turned around and went back out of the room the way we entered. I can't say what went on from there because when I got back in the observation room, the little robot said that we had to go. I apparently had my first official assignment.

We went just a few doors down and into another crescent shaped observation room that was nearly identical to the one from which I had just come. Inside the experimentation chamber there were two women. They were both restrained in some sort of modernistic stocks facing the observation room. The older one may have been forty-five or so, and the younger one was at most half that age. They were both fetching women, and, I thought coincidentally, both had strawberry-blond hair. The elder had a short hairstyle and the younger had long flowing coils. The similar hair color seemed an odd coincidence until I realized that the women had a more specific resemblance than just both being pretty women. This relationship was confirmed when I was given the directions of the little experiment I was to carry out.