Sexploits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsey was probably going to be pissed when she saw what had been done to her desk. At least between Ian and me we had cleared away and neatly stacked her laptop and reference papers onto one of the side tables. Neither of us wanting to take the time to make it to the bed, we had, silently, agreed to use whatever level piece of furniture first presented itself! There had been the kitchen counter, but the height was not right for the both of us so we went with the top of the desk.

Now, Ian had me laid out on my back and my pants had vanished somewhere into the depths of the apartment. I was feverishly rubbing at the cotton covered mound of my pussy – since he had not yet removed my panties – while Ian stripped down to his skin, revealing that well-muscled build. When he had finally gotten around to stepping out of his briefs I admit, I had stolen a glance at what was coming, and again heard a low whistle escape my lips. He was not hard – not yet anyway – but still, it was going to be a tight fit!

Ian placed two of my pillows onto the floor in front of him and then knelt down so that he was eye-level with the thin stretch of purple cotton which was the only barrier between him and what he wanted.

"Please!" I heard someone pleading only to realize that it was me, begging a man that I barely knew, to use me in any way that he saw fit.

I felt Ian's fingers as they gently hooked the fabric covering my sex. He did not pull down my underwear though. Instead he settled for tugging it to one side in order to expose my weeping and wanting pussy. I could already feel the moist and sticky dew settling on the upper most part of my thighs and knew that I was more than ready for him.

I was just starting to wonder why he did not just put on the damn rubber and end my feverish want, and then I felt those velvet lips and his warm breath against me! Just to set the record straight. Any guy that knows how to make a girl hot without stepping out of their clothes is a gift to women everywhere. A man with a taste, a skill, and a want for eating pussy is immediately elevated to being a treasure.

My eyes were closed and my fists were clenched as his lips, teeth, and tongue were expertly used to heighten my arousal until my hips bucked and Ian was forced into draping one of his arms across them in order to hold me still enough for him to continue. I settled for doing my level best to grind myself against his nose and chin as he alternated between kissing and nibbling my labia and then sliding the tip of that glorious tongue inside of me and up my slit until tears of joy were coursing down my cheeks!

When the tip of his tongue had finally teased my swollen and sensitive clitoris into making a reluctant appearance he pressed it with the tip of his tongue while sucking me into his mouth and then buried a single finger inside of my pussy as I was shaken to my core by my orgasm! I was not able to utter a sound and my entire body seized up but I was aware that Ian never stopped even as I washed his chin, mouth, and nose in my cum!

It might have been five or ten minutes before I came around completely. Thankful for what he had done for me. As consciousness returned fully I became aware that he was standing between my legs with an erection that threatened to split any woman in half! It was obvious – even to someone that was no expert – which I was not, the regular sized condoms were not going to fit. I struggled with trying to remember when my last period had been. I was no fan of unprotected sex, but at this point I wanted to be fucked so bad that I was willing to chance it.

Ian stepped between my legs and hooked his hands at the small of my back. I took his hint and guided him toward the entrance to my pussy. I was still highly sensitized from my own climax and gasped as the swollen head brushed against my lips and pressed against my opening! Ian eased the head inside of me and I gasped at the sensation of being stretched and opened for the first time in months!

"Uhh!" I groaned as he settled inside of me.

Ian was taller than the top of the desk so he used his hands to elevate my hips until my legs were wrapping around his waist and only my head, shoulders, and upper back were flat on the desk top. The angle of my body allowing me to see as he slipped another inch inside of me and my tits bounced as he started to move in short, slow, strokes! MORE, my mind and body screamed in unison so I encouraged Ian to chance more by thrusting against him as he made another stroke inside of me. Tightening my muscles to grip him at the same time I reached underneath the both of us to lightly grasp at his swinging balls!

He immediately took the hint and angled himself so that the head of his cock brushed over the general area of my g-spot every time he entered me. The intense sensations, albeit brief, caused me to gasp and moan as Ian built a steadier and harder rhythm and I was finally rewarded when I felt the tap of his balls against the cheeks of my ass!

"Fuck me! Please!" I heard someone begging. Was that me, I chanced wondering just before Ian shattered my control with a single, deep, hard, thrust that caused me to cry out!

Ian took me at my word and used me vigorously! His thrusts – while not intentionally painful – forced me open and came so hard and fast that I could not catch my breath between them and was reduced to making sounds more akin to a rutting bitch than anything that might come out of a woman's mouth. I did my best to surrender to the pleasures he was bringing out of me. His thrusts were pressing to the neck of my womb and then teasing my g-spot and, still swollen, clit until tears of pleasure were running down my cheeks in competition with the grunts he was drawing out of me by hammering at my pussy in ways that it had never been used recently – or ever – before!

My second orgasm slammed into me without any build up! I was riding Ian's thrusting cock one moment and then my mind and body seized up on me as still more pleasure ripped through my body and mind the next! I felt my muscles gripping him as best as they could. Trying to hold him inside as I came, but he was too big and intent on continuing to fuck me through my orgasm! The second one – although coming from intercourse and not oral sex – was shorter than the first. More of an all-over orgasm than one focused and intense from someone giving me the best oral I had ever enjoyed.

I remained conscious throughout it and floated in my own body. Watching as Ian continued his feverish thrusting, feeding my hungry slit all the cock it wanted, and then some! I came down more quickly and relaxed somewhat. Ian lowered me back down until the rest of my body and ass was resting back on the desk. His chest and arms were covered in sweat and he was out of breath. Despite having given me two orgasms that were both phenomenal, I knew that he had not cum. And, despite my own mounting exhaustion and fatigue – I had never been a girl for multiple orgasms before – knew that leaving him without his own finish would have ruined the time we had spent together.

The suggestion had been mine. A little shocking when I considered that I had never cared much for 'doggy' sex. I was a missionary girl, or one that liked to be in control by riding my partners. Still, here I was, bent over the arm of the sofa and feeling as Ian rubbed the head of that beautiful cock of his up and down my swollen and ready lips. I breathed out as he pressed back inside of me and sank himself to his balls in one glorious stroke.

"Ohh!" I gasped. The sensation of being so filled was doubled by the new angle and the deeper penetration.

Ian placed his hands on my ass and began moving with fast, short, strokes that made our skin smack together and his swinging scrotum to touch my lips and clit on every inward thrust! He grunted his own pleasure and playfully smacked at my ass as he continued fucking me. I knew, more from shared stories from friends of mine than from actual experience that most guys were not going to last long like this. Probably something animalistic and primal about the position and the feeling that they were taking a woman.

"Goddamn" grunted Ian. "How the hell are you still tight?"

And I was. I felt my muscles as they wrestled with holding him inside of me. Trying to milk his orgasm out of him as he thrust at my sex. I moaned with every deep thrust and allowed him to use me! After two orgasms of my own it felt like the right thing to do!

I gradually became more aware as Ian's thrusts slowly became more erratic and his breathing labored and that his own orgasm was building. That was when I started doing my best to grip him and thrusting back, rising to meet his every entry! At the last he pulled me against himself and I felt him emptying inside of me. The warmth and wetness of his spent cum splashing against the walls of my vagina almost propelled me into another orgasm, but my body was either too spent, or too focused on Ian's pleasure and I did not reach that crest again! I settled for the warm and comfortable weight of him across my back as he collapsed against me and continued to spill inside of me. He did not lift himself off of me until I felt him beginning to shrink and slide out of my cunt.

Quickly, I slipped off the desk top and dropped down in front of him. Ian was just hard enough still so I opened my mouth and took him that way. Sucking and milking him until the last of his seed was on my tongue. The combination of our two flavors was a delight and I ended our evening by letting him watch as I took everything that he had to give . . .

I awoke in the predawn hours of the morning and felt the immediate soreness of vigorous sex! My inner thighs were tacky from a mix of drying cum – his and mine – and I did not feel up to putting myself through the torture of putting on clean underwear. Amazingly, my others had stayed on throughout the entire time with Ian. I had only kicked them off after he had dressed, kissed me on the lips, and seen himself out to a waiting taxi. I knew that something had been started last night that was probably not going to be a one-time thing.

I never saw myself bringing home a different guy on consecutive nights like Lindsey, but at least I knew that there was nothing wrong with a single woman enjoying a man. Much the way that single men – or the scummier married ones – could step out and enjoy a woman. I was oddly comfortable in this bit of moral decay and knew that as soon as I was awake again I was going to be restocking my supply of condoms and other aids. I also knew that the next time I was going to be the one finding my date for the evening. I fell back onto the couch, my fingers brushing through the nest of my pubic hair, and as sleep sucked me back under I knew that this news was going to make Lindsey happy.

THE END

12