Sexploration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No you don't, you don't love me at all. Now GET OUT OF HERE!" She shouted. I was afraid that we would wake mom and dad, so I left, more confused than ever. She had been giving me the cold shoulder for awhile, but I didn't realize that she was as pissed at me as she seemed to be that night. I couldn't imagine what I had done to get her that upset with me, I was merely trying to help.

It just so happened that mom and dad were planning on going out the next evening, and I had invited Alice over, expecting that Carol would be out with Mike. That afternoon Carol informed me that if Alice and I were going to 'get-it-on' that night, we would need to go somewhere else. She planned on staying home, and wasn't about to change her plans for us.

I could sense that she had calmed down a little and that she might be willing to talk about what was bothering her, and I felt that she needed me more than Alice did. I phoned Alice and told her that something very important had come up and we would need to postpone our date. She was disappointed, but accepted my brief explanation.

After mom and dad left, Carol came down and sat on the other end of the couch from me, not saying a word. She had her arms crossed in front of her and a serious and determined look about her. I could see that she was not at all interested in the football game that I had tuned in.

"Feeling any better?" I asked.

"A little," She responded curtly. "Do you have a date with Alice tonight?"

"No, I called it off."

"Why?"

"I wanted to stay home with you tonight, to be here just in case you decided to talk about what's bothering you." She seemed a bit surprised, but pleased with my response as her stern expression softened a bit.

"You know that you can talk to me about anything, anything at all. I love you very much, and I want to help you in the worst way. I feel so useless when you shut me out," I told her.

I could detect a hint of a smile, but only a hint. She said nothing, so I asked, "Is it Mike?"

"Partially," she said, at least I got that much out of her, it was a start.

"Is he trying too hard to get into your pants? Is that the problem?"

"Partially," she responded. Her one-word responses weren't getting us very far, but I continued anyway.

"He hasn't taken your cherry, has he?" I asked hoping for the answer that she gave.

"No, but he sure has tried."

"Still saving yourself, eh? Well maybe he'll be your husband some day."

"No way! He's cute, but we really aren't compatible. Anyway, we broke up last night," she responded.

"So that's it, you and Mike had a fight."

"Partially."

"What do you mean, partially? What else could be bothering you?"

"You."

"Me?"

"Yes, you, damn it!"

I was dumbfounded and speechless, as I couldn't imagine what I had done to upset her.

As I was pondering her statement about me being the cause of her problems, she blurted out, "I'm jealous of Alice," and she started to sob.

I was take aback a little, but I scooted over to her and hugged her. When she calmed down, she went on. "I really want to be in Alice's place, I love you very much and I want to feel you inside of me so badly. I just can't stand the fact that she's getting you and I'm not."

I was in a state of total shock, 'This is the same Carol who started our sexual exploration and set up all of the ground rules. We did everything her way. She was the one who got Alice and I together. Now she was upset with me. Go figure!' I thought, as I tried to sort things out in my mind.

"I-I don't know what to say. You're the one who set up the rules, I merely followed them."

"I know," she sobbed. "But you could've pushed a little, you knew how much I wanted you, I would've given in," she said, still sobbing.

'Women!' I thought to myself. 'Damn them, anyway!' She had aroused the animal in me, as I felt that she had questioned the very essence of my masculinity.

I didn't think, I just reacted, like an animal in lust. I stood up, removed my shirt and pants, pulled her to her feet and attacked her. I practically tore off her blouse, shorts and panties (she wasn't wearing a bra) and proceeded to take her cherry.

After I had her naked, I bent her over the back of the couch, fingered her receptive pussy until I felt that she was wet and ready for my hard cock. I positioned it at her entrance and rammed it home, with no regard to her potential pain.

"Ouch, damn that hurt!" She squealed.

"Too, bad, get used to it, you wanted assertiveness, now you've got it."

She only complained of pain on that first lunge, after that she moaned and groaned in obvious pleasure as I pounded her with zeal.

"OH, yes, yes I do want it. Fuck me, I want you to fuck me good!" She encouraged as I continued to pound in and out of her newly deflowered pussy.

I was no longer her loving brother, I was an aroused animal as I continued to fuck her silly until she came, screaming and convulsing. She was still quivering when I finally shot my load deep into her canal.

Finished with the mating ritual, I began to think like a human being again. 'God, I hope I didn't hurt her, I just lost it for a while.'

"Are you OK, Sis?" I asked with genuine concern.

"Am I OK? I'm better than I've ever been, you're absolutely amazing. You're so young, yet so much a man," she responded. "You gave me just what I needed, and have been wanting all this time."

I just smiled and responded, "Thanks." I felt so proud of myself, and so adult and virile.

I looked at her swollen lips and noticed some blood seeping out, mixed with my semen. "Sis! You're bleeding!"

She looked down, checked it out and consoled me, "It's OK, I bleed worse than this during my period, would you get me a wash cloth, please."

I jumped up, ran to the bathroom and returned with a damp wash cloth in a flash. She wiped herself and showed me that the bleeding was minimal and was nothing to be concerned about.

She left the washcloth in place between her legs and pulled me close to her in a loving embrace.

"Mom has been after me to get on the pill, I think I had better take her advice before it's too late," she chuckled.

"What about tonight?" I asked worriedly.

"It's my most infertile time of the month, it won't be a problem," she assured me. I wasn't convinced, and fretted until she had her next period.

"What should I do about Alice?" I asked Carol.

"Do you want to see her again?" she responded with a question of her own, sort of glaringly.

"No, not as long as I have you," I replied.

"Then leave her to me, Mike has been looking to get laid. I'll just fix the two of them up, just like I did with you two. I know Alice likes Mike, and I'm sure Mike doesn't care who's pussy he gets into. He's just looking for a place to park that stiff prick of his," she giggled, as she explained her plan.

If our brother-sister relationship had been special before, it had become even more special that evening.

We lay there in each other's arms for a long time. As we were finally getting up to go to bed, she whispered to me "I'm still a virgin, brothers don't count."

I think she was serious.

Epilogue:

Carol and I continued as lovers for a couple of years, but all good things must come to an end, and did.

The end to our sexual relationship came shortly after Carol met a special guy during her junior year in college. After only a couple of dates with him, I began to notice a change in her, and her attitude toward me, but it wasn't until she began to refuse sex with me that I fully realized that she was serious about him and what the implications were.

She tried to ease the pain that she knew I'd suffer by bringing Kevin over to the house often, in the hopes that I'd get to know him and like him. I responded negatively, with jealously and resentment. I refused to accept Kevin, and it tore Carol up, she was caught in between Kevin and I, she loved us both, and when the situation didn't resolve itself, she became depressed.

I, too, sunk into a state of depression, knowing deep down that Carol was doing the right thing, but still not being able to accept losing her. Logically, it had to happen, but emotionally, I couldn't handle it.

Even though I resented Kevin and tried to find fault with him, I had to admit that he was a good guy. Even admitting that, and knowing that he was good for Carol, however, didn't help my state of mind.

I suspected that Carol had told Kevin about our relationship, because they began to introduce me to other girls as a means of possibly solving the problem. They tried to fix me up with 8 different girls over a period of a couple of months, all of whom were attractive, but it proved hopeless. We double dated several times, they brought several of them over to the house, but I still couldn't get interested in any of them. Two of the girls seemed very interested in me, but I couldn't bring myself to reciprocate the interest.

And then it happened.

My parents, sensing that Carol was serious about Kevin, invited Kevin's entire family over to our house for a barbecue one Saturday, so that we could get to know one another better. In addition to his parents, his two sisters, one older and one younger were invited. The older sister was two years older than Kevin and married with a child, and the three of them attended. The younger sister, Dixie, was a year younger than me, and had a steady boyfriend at the time, and he accompanied her to the barbecue.

The minute that I laid eyes on Dixie, my entire outlook on life changed, I was completely captivated. I couldn't take my eyes off her as she made her entrance, with boyfriend in hand. Kevin introduced us, and as I looked into her beautiful hazel eyes and clasped her dainty hand, the sparks flew. My heart began to palpitate, butterflies fluttered in my midsection and my knees weakened and began to buckle. I was so smitten with the vision of loveliness before me that I was at a total loss for words. I managed to utter a 'nice to meetcha' and that was the extent of our initial conversation.

My focus immediately changed from Carol to Dixie, and I forgot all about my jealousy and resentment toward Kevin. However, as good as I felt about Dixie, there was a slight problem, she already had a boyfriend, which is why Kevin hadn't ever tried to fix me up with her.

Dixie was very gregarious and went out of her way to make me feel more at ease, and she accomplished her objective by being overly friendly and attentive. There were no outward signs, but I sensed that she liked what she saw in me, as well.

I followed her around like a little puppy dog that evening, much to the chagrin of her boyfriend. To his credit, though, he didn't say or do anything to cause a scene, but he easily could have. Maybe it was because of Dixie's diplomacy that he didn't, as she found a way to entertain the both of us without favoring one over the other.

As the party broke up and the guests were leaving, Dixie came up to me and gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. I was smitten, big time, and I sensed, even more strongly, that she might have been, too.

The week following the party, I was lamenting the fact that Dixie had a boyfriend, and was trying to decide what I should do. I couldn't get her out of my mind, I wanted to call her, just to talk, and maybe to ask her out, but kept making excuses, and continued putting the phone call off.

Dixie solved my problem, she called on the following Thursday and asked me out on a date that weekend. She pulled no punches, and told me that she had broken up with her boyfriend and wanted to go out with me. It was typical of her, liberated, sure of what she wanted and no qualms about going after it, and I was what she wanted.

That was the beginning of a great relationship, which has lasted to this day. Dixie and I are married and have two wonderful children. Carol and Kevin are also married with three children of their own. The four of us are very close and get along famously, and are happy and content in our respective married lives.

Any and all comments are appreciated.