Sextra Credit

Story Info
He catches wife fucking her college lecturer.
1.9k words
3.93
49.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan and I were hardly speaking with each other when we arrived at the gate of the community which housed the palatial home of Dr Harold Gaskin. This was one of the most exclusive gated communities on the island of Barbados. It was rumoured that each house cost the owner in excess of ten million dollars.

As a builder, I was happy to have received an invitation with my wife to see the inside of one of these little palaces. It was no simple matter getting into the compound. We had to wait at the gate while the security people checked us out to make sure that we had a legitimate reason to be visiting the community.

After conferring with Dr Gaskin, the security guards almost reluctantly granted us entrance and gave us some brief directions to help us find Dr Gaskin's residence. The directions proved to be very accurate. I could not help but whistle to myself when I first saw the house.

The two story structure looked like it could house a small army. The walls were constructed from river stones specially imported from a neighbouring island. There was marble everywhere. Every aspect of the elegant architecture was designed to captivate the human eye.

Dr Gaskin and his wife Sally were standing outside waiting for us to arrive. After exchanging pleasantries we were invited on the inside. Susan had some school work to discuss with Dr Gaskin so I was overjoyed when his wife Sally took my hand and told me she would give me a full tour of the house. I had known Doctor Gaskin's wife for many years. She was a charming down to earth woman who took great delight in her home.

"Come along Michael. Let your wife and Harold go do their scholarly thing while I show you parts of the house only a builder like yourself could appreciate." I could not help but notice how Sally rubbed my hand against her breasts as she pulled me away from my wife and her husband.

If I live to be 120 years old, I will never understand the ways of the rich and the famous. We were hardly out of sight when Sally pulled me into a room and motioned for me to be quiet. She stood by the door and waited for her husband and my wife to pass.

"I want to show you something Michael that may change your life, but you deserve to see what I am going to show you." I stood like a school boy staring at Sally. I half expected her to raise her skirt exposing what I imagined would be a beautiful well shaved pussy.

Sally followed my eyes and started laughing. "No I am not going to show you my pussy if that is what you think." She locked the door and walked over to the desk that was positioned in the middle of the room. "Pull a chair and take a load off your legs. It may be better for you to watch this sitting down."

Sally had my full attention. I pulled a chair and sat next to her. Her fragrance reminded me of the lady of the night plant that blossomed near Christmas. I inhaled her sweet aroma as she turned on the desk top computer. "My husband is a good man but he has some very disturbing habits. I am afraid your wife happens to be the flavour of the month for him right now. He is fucking your wife Michael and I will give you the evidence."

Sally's words stabbed me like a knife. We had been having problems for a while but I never thought that Susan might have been fucking around on me. If Sally was telling the truth I wanted to see the evidence. Maybe it would help me to understand why things had gotten so bad between Susan and I in recent months.

I glanced down at Sally's legs. She had them open perhaps a bit too much for my comfort. She noticed my stare and opened them a little wider. Her panty was now quite visible. Sally reached over and rubbed my leg. "I am so sorry Michael but I thought you should know what was going on."

Her hand rubbed the inside of my thigh inching its way toward my already stiff cock. "Look, they are inside his study now. Just for fun I had an electrician install cameras all over the house. He does not even know that I can watch his every move in this house. He thinks that because the house is big he can do whatever he wants to do without me knowing about it."

Sally's hand was resting on my cock. I unzipped my pants as her skilful fingers reached in and pulled out my erect cock. Her hands were surprisingly strong. I moaned with pleasure as she started to stroke my throbbing cock. We both watch what was happening in Dr Gaskin's study. They had not wasted much time. I watched in shock as my church going wife raised her dress revealing one of the skimpiest thongs I have ever seen. The string cut right into her cunt and disappeared up the crack of her ample ass.

This was no seduction we were watching. If anything my wife was the aggressor. I watched in amazement as she literally forced Dr Gaskin to his knees. I have always found her to be very aggressive and demanding. I rather liked that about her. Aggression was sexy to me.

My wife placed her leg on Dr Gaskin's shoulder as she brought her cunt to his mouth. That was a favourite position of hers. She loved to make me eat her pussy in that position. From what I could see on the screen she was enjoying Dr Gaskin's tongue on her cunt as well.

Sally shifted her chair to allow herself greater access to my straining cock. Watching my wife rub her cunt against another man face was shocking but I must admit it was also fucking sexy. "You can watch them dear while I see what I can do about your hard cock."

Sally had a small and dainty mouth. It was hard for her to get much of my cock in at first but she was determined and with some effort she was able to get the head and a fair share of my shaft into her mouth. She came up for air in time to watch my wife forcing Dr Gaskin's head against her cunt as she came for the first time.

"My god Michael, if I had known you had such a big cock, I would have fucked you years ago." Sally got up and raised her skirt. She pulled her panty to one side and settled herself on my cock. I watched her expression of pure delight as her cunt slid down the shaft of my cock.

"Oh fuck Michael. This cock feels so big and so good inside me. I hope they spend a long time studying so I can get as much of this big cock as I can tonight." Sally leaned back against the desk momentarily blocking my view of what was going on the screen. She worked her cunt in a circular motion as she went up and down on my throbbing cock.

Sally noticed I was still looking at the screen so she shifted her body giving me a clear vision of my slutty wife who was now bending over the table. Dr Gaskin was standing behind her with his erect cock in his hand. I watched as he plunged his dick into my wife's hot cunt. I had forgotten just how slutty she could be once she got into the mood.

Sally looked at the screen and took her cue from my wife. She stood up and bent over at the desk. "Come on Michael. I am sure you can fuck me better and harder than he is fucking your wife." I did not need a second invitation. Sally was just as hot as my wife Susan. Her body was just as firm and inviting.

Sally reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart. I could see her asshole contracting and opening as though inviting me to take a few jabs. I placed my cock at the entrance of her ass and waited to see what she wanted me to do. Sally took the initiative by pushing her ass back onto by cock.

I watched in amazement as the head then the shaft slowly disappeared inside Sally tight asshole. I did not want to hurt her so I allowed her to be in total control. She started slowly at first but as her asshole got accustomed to the size of my cock she increased her backward thrust.

I guess I should have been angry at my wife but Sally somehow was taking away all my anger. I reached down and grabbed her hips. It was time for me to get in on the action in a way that I hoped Sally would enjoy. I started matching Sally's backward thrust. Just watching her ass backing onto my cock was such a fucking turn on to me.

The race was on to see who would cum first. I watched Dr Gaskin on the screen as he rammed his cock up my wife's cunt hole. She was thrashing her head around like a woman about to lose her mind. It was clear to me that Susan arrived at the finish line first. By her facial expression, I could see that she was having a massive orgasm.

Dr Gaskin was next. He collapsed on Susan's back as he shot his load up her well fucked cunt. Sally was watching the action on the screen. I had been so busy looking at the screen that I had not noticed Sally's fingers working hard on her clit.

"Oh fuck Michael I am cumming. Ram that big cock up my asshole and make me cum. Aghhhhhhhhhhhh." I really missed this kind of wild fucking. Sally's orgasm triggered me into another gear. I started ramming her ass for all I was worth. I could feel her already tight ass contracting even more around my cock. That did it for me. I could control myself no longer.

"Jesus fucking Christ Sally. Aghhhhhhhhhhh I am cumming. Fuck I am cumming deep in you asshole." This was no doubt one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had. Everything had been so over the top. It was not every day that a man got to watch his wife getting fucked by another man, whiles he in turn, fucked that man's wife in her hot asshole.

We cleaned ourselves up and resumed our tour of the house. Sally was an excellent tour guide. We even stopped for a quick fuck in the master's bedroom. By the time we rejoined Susan and Dr Gaskin, we both had had three orgasms. My wife and Dr Gaskin were laughing cordially in the study when we joined them. They had finally gotten some books out and were discussing some management concepts when we entered the room.

Sally and I chatted while Susan and Dr Gaskin completed the assignment they were working on. Sally and her husband walked us to our car. As we reach the car Sally extended another invitation to us. Susan could not hide her excitement at the prospect of another visit with the Gaskins. "Thank you both for your hospitality. Michael and I would be happy to come again soon." I could not help but notice Dr Gaskin's hand on my wife's ass as he gave her a parting kiss on her cheek. Sally and I looked at each other and winked. We both knew we would have the last laugh.