Sexual Adventurers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to be fucked Ash, I have thought of nothing else since the V and A."

And that is exactly what he did. He fucked me hard, quick and energetically so that we came together each calling out the other's name interspersed with numerous fucks, cocks, cunts and yeses. We were getting more and more into dirty talk.

We dozed in each other's arms. Ash was fantastic after sex. Whereas Richard seemed to want to get away from me as quickly as he could after he had ejaculated, Ash was completely the opposite. Usually leaving his cock in me until it completely softened and slipped out naturally, he held and stroked me, gave me lots of little kisses and helped me all the way down from the height of my orgasm.

Richard would always get up and go to the bathroom after sex. Ash didn't, he stayed with me, holding me and talking. It was at these times immediately following sex or as we built up to the next session that we talked about being sexual adventurers and where it would take us next.

The last but one time we had been together, other than the finger fuck in the museum, Ash had asked if I had been with a woman.

"As a matter of fact, yes I have," I told him.

"When was that?"

"Oh years ago, I was at uni."

"None since then?"

"No, I have told you, other than David, I have been faithful."

"Until now," he smiled cupping my breast and nibbling my nipple.

"Yes until now," I sighed running my fingers over his chest and down to his waist.

"You happy with this still?" He rather surprised me by asking as he kissed me on the lips.

"Yes Ash, I am."

"Have you got over the guilt and all that crap?"

"Yes pretty much, I have moments of course."

"Well that's natural. So not since university?"

"What?" I asked not getting what he meant.

"With another woman?"

"Yes right, not since then."

"Did you do much?"

Laughing I replied. "Depends on what you mean by much."

"Well did you go down on each other?" He asked pushing me onto my back and running his fingernails gently up and down the inside of my thighs.

"If you mean oral, yes we did. We tipped the velvet as they say"

"How many times?"

"What? I don't know a dozen or so I guess."

"How many girls did you go with?"

"It was mid-eighties, Madonna and all that stuff, lesbians became fashionable."

"Ok forget the justification how many?"

"Three."

"But none since?"

"Well one actually?"

"I thought you had been faithful to Richard."

"It was before we married we parted for a while."

"So you found consolation in a woman's arms?"

"Now don't be sarcastic," I said smacking his hand away from my breast. "But yes, I suppose I did, I was upset."

"Was it just a once off?"

"Well she was, but I was with her for a couple of weeks."

"Who was she?"

"One of the girls from uni."

"Have you been tempted since?"

"I have been tempted."

"But you have resisted?"

"Yes, being faithful was my pleasure."

"Would you like to do it again?"

"Go with another woman?"

"Yes."

"Well as I said, I am faithful to Richard."

He laughed as he slid his fingers along my sex. "Call this being faithful?"

"Well you wrote the rule book didn't you?" I said reaching down and gripping his cock, which grew in my hand.

"So would you?"

"Go with another woman?"

"Yes."

"Well I don't see how I can and be faithful."

"That sounds rather like you would like to," he said, sucking my nipple into his mouth, then removing it and adding. "If you wouldn't get caught."

"It's a bit more than that Ash," I said cupping his balls in the palm of my hand and squeezing gently.

"Mmmmm that's nice. Yes I suppose it is. So if it was more like we are would you?"

Throughout my married life and especially since my fling with David, I had been tempted, but as I had told Ash, I had resisted. Before he and I had started I had many fantasies, largely due I thought to being frustrated. These included having another affair, picking up a guy for a one off, going with a young guy and being with another woman. As in recent years being bi or lesbian had become more popular and was written about more frequently, so my curiosity had once more increased, so I was sort of primed for what Ash went on to suggest.

"Not sure," I replied.

"As part of being a sexual adventurer Cat why not have a threesome?"

"I haven't thought about it."

Sliding his fingers into me and rubbing my clit with his thumb he growled.

"Well think about it now."

With me gripping his now fully erect cock, he started to finger fuck me. "Are you thinking?"

"Yes," I gasped rubbing his cock probably too hard and fast as his fingers slid up and down me.

"And?"

"And what?"

"Would you like to Cat?" He asked holding his fingers rigid, deep inside me as he rubbed right on my clit. "Will you have a threesome with another woman and me?"

Whether it was the vision of being with another female, his thumb on my clit or what his fingers were doing inside me, I don't know, but just as my orgasm exploded and Ash shot all over my hand and stomach, I groaned.

"Yes Ash, yes I will.

This time as we lay together after the sex, we chatted about the function at the V and A. He asked if I had enjoyed the finger fuck in the corridor. I had told him that I had and agreed that it had been made more exciting from it being in a place where we might have been caught.

"We'll have to do that more Cat, it turned me on so much," he said.

"Yes, but I was scared."

"All part of the action Cat. Come on let's eat."

He called the butler and ordered steaks and salad. I had a quick bath and slipped into a black, silk dressing robe that he kept at the Ritz for me. I heard Baxter leave and wandered into the dining room where the table was set. It did not register at first, but when we had both sat down I noted the table was set for three. I assumed that it was a mistake or something had got lost in translation between the Lebanese and the Italian.

"He's set it for three Ash."

"Yes that's right."

"How come?"

"We have a guest joining us."

"No," I said panicking as to who it might be. "Who is it?"

Obviously planned for as I said that the door opened and Sunya walked in.

"Hello Cat," she beamed.

If she had looked fantastic at the V and A in that white, sheath dress I could not think of the words to describe how she looked as she ambled over to the table. She was wearing just a pair of white panties.

"Oh hi," I mumbled totally confused.

Ash took over. Standing and pouring the red wine he said.

"Sunya is joining us Cat," adding after a pause. "... for the night."

"What?"

"Well you did say yes Cat, didn't you?"

It was only then that it really hit me. Sunya was to be our partner in the threesome.

Readers; Let me know if you want this to be continued?