Sexual Awakening of Inverness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Inverness awoke smiling next morning and said she wanted to be at school on time. Coral took her out to the gravesite and they returned talking happily, Inverness appearing very calm.

Over breakfast Alan told her what had transpired at the Sheriff's office and she said she was delighted with the outcome.

"I want you guys to come with me. Alan and I will share a suite and you two can have a suite and a second honeymoon. If the deal is only for two or three standard rooms I'll pay for the upgrades. You guys have been fantastic to me."

There was no discussion apart from muttered words of thanks and Alan noticed his parents looked everywhere but at him at the mention that he would share a suite with Inverness."

On the 11-mile drive to the district elementary school Alan said, "Dad wants me to tell you he's so sorry he didn't stop those TV guys bursting in on us like that last night."

"Fine and tell him it's okay. Guys just don't think through things like that. Was Colorado Springs your suggestion?"

"Yes."

"For four people"

"No the attorney suggested that."

"And you knew I'd take you guys."

"I had a guess."

"And you knew I'd know your parents had their honeymoon there because of that photo on the wall in their bedroom."

"Yes."

"You are a very clever man Alan Coleman. Well it's no use us going to a resort for days of sex like novices. I've yet to experience the feeling of soaring when having sex so you should start working me up tonight. I've booked us into the Cattleman's Motel for tonight. Is that okay by you?"

"Yes, sure. When did you do that?"

"Last night when Coral went off to get me something to make me sleep. I actually was quite okay. It was the first big test for me since going to the Coroner's Court."

Children ran over to them as soon as they saw Inverness step from the pickup.

"We saw you on TV last night Miss Starke," one of them shouted. They then looked shyly at the man who'd been on TV.

"My dad says you pack one hell of a punch."

"That's enough Tommy. You know we do not speak that h-word around here."

"Say yes Miss Starke Tommy but tell your dad I'm only good until the next guy who packs a bigger punch knocks me down."

"Sorry Miss Starke. Can I tell my dad I spoke to you?"

"Yes Tommy providing you do well at schoolwork today."

"I'll try real hard sir."

"Right children, away from the parking lot. You are not allowed to cross that yellow line but I guess this is a special occasion because we have a real live hero with us. Say goodbye Mr Coleman."

The kids chorused "Goodbye Mr Coleman" and retreating turned and watched bug-eyed, especially the girls, when Miss Starke kissed Mr Coleman who looked a little bug-eyed himself.

Apparently the media decided the murder story was not worth dredging up because Alan was only chased that day by the regional newspaper and although the story would be published under the heading, 'Return of a Reluctant Hero' the story was mainly a backgrounder about him, brief reference to the murders but with no comment from Alan simply because he made none and then what he thought about Inverness while he was away in self-imposed exile and what he had been doing. When asked about future plans all he would say was, "I aim to help mom and dad with the ranch."

He spent much of the day on the phone, former close pals, friends and acquaintances seeking to reconnect and neighbors calling over for a friendly chat.

* * *

Inverness stood in the center of the motel room and said nervously, "What now?"

"We do it and then go to dinner and come back and do it many more times providing we are fired up."

"Oh god," she cried, releasing tension.

Alan stripped off completely. She watched, back of her hand in her mouth and said "Ohmigod" when he straightened, cock out proudly.

"Your turn."

Inverness didn't attempt to negotiate or tell him to undress her. She did it bravely and hesitated at the end, thumbs under the elastic top of her panties.

"Off with them," he grinned. "I want to see it."

"Oh, very nice," Alan said, holding out his arms as Inverness rushed to him. "I like it when a bit of hair is left."

After kissing he lay back on the bed, legs from the knees down dangling over. "Climb on to me and feed it in."

"Don't you want other attention first?"

"Nah, do you?"

"I really don't know what to think. My mind is racing."

"Stick it in then and lean over me and kiss me and we'll build passion. You'll begin to lift you ass automatically when you feel ready."

"Ohmigod, will I?"

Inverness had never tongued a guy and slurped over his mouth for so long, nothing like this at all. Her face and hair were being stroked and his hands worked down and clenched her ass cheeks. Soon she was on fire and aware he was heating up as well. She pushed her breasts out sideways and pressed down. His hands came back up to work on both sides of her chest, antagonizing her nipples until her breasts felt unbelievable tight and she could feel from sensitivity around the entrance of her pussy he'd thickened. Thoughts seared through her mind including the thought this was the guy she'd longed for five years to have holding her, to be with her like this.

Moving her ass Inverness gasped. It felt so good. She lifted it up more and he seemed to pull away, although really restricted by the mattress. But when she brought herself back down on him he slammed into her. She blurted out something intelligible and then they were away, fucking. By then Alan had his fingers spread on both sides of her butt and assisted when she lifted.

Inverness felt Alan's powerful physicality and she seemed to draw on his energy, although she was not without strength. Her entire body seemed to be drawn like the string on a bow and she panted and gasped and felt her sweat running and heard the squelching coming from the internal connection plus the slap, slap of sweaty bodies intermittently colliding.

Elated that she was not scowling at that disgusting sound as she normally was, Inverness knew she was tuning fully into sex at last, probably because Alan was giving her what she wanted and he was the sex partner she wanted. Her nerve ends felt like they were coming together in clusters and she was now breathing through her mouth hugely. She felt overly hot and pressure under her eyeballs and her pussy seemed to clamp around Alan's cock. He groaned, she really groaned and suddenly she was screaming into a mighty orgasm.

It was amazing.

As soon as she could muster strength she squeezed harder and Alan bellowed and he really jerked into her and she imagined big streams of cum shooting into her depths. She almost fainted.

"God, I feel as if I'll not have to strength to ever walk again," she said, not complaining and feeling her lips were blubbery.

"You'll be right. Give your body a minute to recharge and then roll off, grab my briefs and stuff them between your legs and waddle to the bathroom. I always forget to bring towels before the start. I guess my mind thinks it's the woman's job."

"How was I?"

"Really great, truly Inverness. God, you really generated passion."

Over dinner the still flushed Inverness asked had Alan's father spoken yet about Alan taking a financial investment in the ranch.

"Yes, I have quite a lot of money put away for this occasion. What we have decided is I have the value of my pickup assessed and mom and dad will buy it from me. I then pay a deposit and take out a loan to complete the purchase of half my share of the ranch including livestock, machinery and other assets. They then pay half the running costs and share in half the profits. That continues until I buy them out."

"Will you have problems raising a big loan like that?"

"I don't think so. There's no mortgage on the property now and the bank overdraft is surprising low."

Later when sitting in the lounge with coffee, Alan said, "Inverness I'm five years older than you."

"Yes and I've always know that. What is the problem?"

"Um if we find ourselves truly compatible I'll want to propose marriage."

"And in the meantime?"

"At your convenience I'd like you to prepare to move back to the farm and travel to school each day. The school bus passes our gate each day."

"Yes, it's what I had in mind. My two roommates are already looking for someone to replace me."

"Oh I pleased to hear that," Alan said beaming. "I'll ask dad in the morning to proceed with selling half the ranch to me. They intend using my deposit to purchase a house in town. The arrangement is dad will travel out each weekday morning at 9:00 and return home at 3:00 and not work weekends unless I need his assistance."

Inverness stood and said, "Are you coming?"

"Yeah, okay. What's the hurray."

"I want more sex. Until this evening it seemed almost too hard and rather lacked the excitement for me that I thought ought to be there. But now sex with you is changing that. I want more while I'm on a roll and to raise the bar before we head off for Colorado Springs."

"That's my gal," grinned Alan, eyeing the breasts to switch on his motor. "While we are walking to our suite you can tell me the how, when and where you wish to marry. Oh, and to whom."

THE END

12