Sexual Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept sucking Rick until I felt his cum in my mouth and on my lips, I swallowed his cum and licked his cock from the tip all the way down to his ball; I picked and swallowed the remaining cum I found on his cock and balls. I kept sucking him, licking his balls until he got hard again. I told him I wanted him to fuck me, I wanted to feel him inside of me. I got out of the swimming pool, got on my hands and knees on my extension chair while Rick positioned himself behind me. I felt Rick cock at the entrance of my pussy; he teased me with it, parting my pussy lips apart and placing the head of his cock in my pussy. I just pushed my hips back to encounter him, I told him to push his cock in and to pump his cock in and out of my pussy hard. I could feel him pushing himself inside of me very aggressively; he just kept pumping his cock in me for a few minutes, he knew I wanted it badly.

After a few minutes of pumping, I felt him tense up and felt him explode inside of me, his cum filling my pussy. I moved my hips back hard while he pushed his hips forward. I moved my hips in circular motions; I wanted to get every drop of his cum inside my pussy. Rick pushed me down on my stomach while he kept his cock inside of me. We relaxed for a couple of minutes on that position until I felt him standing up and I felt the emptiness of his cock in my pussy. I was on my stomach and turned myself around and laid on my back, I lifted my knees to my chest and asked Rick if he liked his wife fucked pussy full of cum. I told Rick I needed more sex, I wanted him to fuck me again, but I knew he was already exhausted from having already two orgasms, I asked him to finger my pussy until I could get one more orgasm.

I held with my hands my knees to my chest and Rick started to play with my pussy, I felt his fingers on my clit, rubbing and pinching my clit, spreading my pussy lips and introducing one and two fingers inside my pussy. I closed my eyes and let him bring me to another orgasm, once again I was painting scenes on my head from what Sally had told me before, I painted Dave on my head and thought about him fucking me. I thought about me on my hands and knees while Dave fucked me from behind while I sucked the other guy.

After I had my orgasm, we moved ourselves inside the house. I took a long shower and thought about the times I was disconnected from my sex with Rick and thought about Sally, Dave and the sex Sally had at the club. I was wondering and curious of what had happened to Sally the day before, what had she done at the club. I was very curious to find out but I knew I had to wait until the following day.

12