Sexual Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
355 Followers

I've almost decided to accept that woman are as horny as men because she asked that we do this, that we have sex. Now I also have to accept that women must love cock as much as I love pussy. I mean. Ellen, who's as close to perfect as any girl possible, is sucking me like a pro. And she's definitely loving it. So am I, I have to admit. I'd never even had a thought about whether she had any sexual experience with other guys. Since I've certainly been with other females, I have no reason to expect that her experience has been any different than mine, But it's a lot to accept when it hits all at once. All those thoughts leave my mind, though as she brings me to an orgasm and I'm shooting off inside her mouth and she's swallowing every drop.

She backs her face off and licks her lips while she looks at my cock that she's still holding. She darts back to it to give it a last lick and final suck to get the last drops. She then backs off again, looks at it a moment and then looks up at my face. "I've been thinking about doing that forever. I love your cock, Mark.," she says as she lets go of my cock and moves almost on top of me to get her face up to mine. "Your turn now," she adds as she kisses me.

I put my arms around her and kiss her back. I can taste my sperm on her lips just as I have often on Diane's lips. I hold her and roll us so she's on her back and start kissing her neck and shoulders and down to her breasts. I do everything I've learned to do from Diane but I do it a little slower and with a lot more feeling. I want to almost memorize this body that I'm sure I'm going to be doing this with thousands of times in the future. There's that old saw that says that more than a handful of tit is wasted. Well, Ellen's may not be as large as Diane's or Marcy's but they're more than a handful and beautifully shaped. I'm soon sucking on one nipple and then the other before kissing down over her stomach. A very strong, smooth stomach that has some muscle behind it. I want to take the time to kiss down and then up her legs but I really, really need to get at her pussy so I slide down to get in position. I reach under her legs to lift them some and she gets the message and pulls them up towards her torso, raising her butt and pussy to a position where I can get at it.

Is she used to getting her pussy into position to be eaten? Whatever, I need to give her the best treatment I possible can and try to be better at it than any experience she may have had before. We'll need to trim this hair in the future, it's in the way. I push it back with both hands, pulling her open some in the process and then get my tongue to her pink insides.

I don't know why I like eating pussy so much. I have ever since my first time with Diane. Part of it is probably because it gives the female an orgasm. Women have these wild, out of control, screaming, whole body orgasms that I just can't have. I mean, I have emotions around an orgasm, it's more than just shooting off some sperm, but nothing as strong as females apparently have. But my desire to eat pussy is more than that. It's some how all part of an innate sex drive or something. I just want to and once into it, I don't particularly want to stop.

I'm sure than finger fucking, having a couple fingers in her vagina, moving, contributes. But the real heart of the orgasm has to be the clitoris. Flicking my tongue on it, sucking it with my lips all get her more and more aroused. As I get into it, I open my mouth a little and suck in as much of her pussy as I can, including the clit. I'm savoring her, tasting her, satisfying my urges as much or more than I'm satisfying hers. When she starts to cum, I move my mouth down and try to suck up her whole vagina, getting as much of her juices as I can. Her cum isn't like my cum at all, which is really sperm. Hers is lubrication, making it easier for my cock to slip inside her, making it easier for my sperm to swim up to her eggs. Sometimes after she cums, the woman will grab my hair, try to pull me away, wanting me to shove my cock in and quit eating her. I never want to quit. I like it all too much. I want to go right on tasting her, arousing her, making her whole pussy get more and more engorged and tasty.

I guess I'm driven to eating pussy much like females seem to be driven to suck cock, it's all part of our sex drives somehow.

Anyway, here's Ellen's sexy pussy, all pink and red and already wet and glistening. I get my tongue to her and start licking. Up and down. Into the vagina. Up to the clit. Down below the vagina, to her ass hole and then back. Back up to her clit. Play with her clit with my tongue. Slide a finger into her. Get my lips on her growing clit and pull on it a little, suck on it. She gets even wetter. I pull out my finger and slide in two, move them around, fucking her with them. Suck on the clit. Grab as much of her pussy as I can with my mouth and suck it all in. Delicious. I love her taste. And then do it all again. And again. She's pushing out fluid in her vagina. I move my mouth down and suck on her. Sexy as possible. She's been moaning and grunting through all of this and now is almost screaming. She's pulling on my hair, her legs are flapping around to the side.

I slide up over her and start pushing my cock into her. "Fuck me, fuck me" she's almost screaming. It's so tight. It almost hurts to keep pushing further and further into her. I think my foreskin might get pulled off and yet it's very great at the same time. Warm, moist, tight and massaging as I move inside her. "Ohmigod you fill me so much" I'm all the way in. I can feel our bodies against one another. Her hips are jumping, pushing to me as I pull back some and then push back into here. She grunts and moans. In and out, in and out, over and over. Her whole body moves against me, her arms are up around me, her legs bent, her feet on the bed pushing back at me, fucking me almost as much as I'm fucking her. Faster, harder, bodies banging together. Groans and moans and big breaths and just pounding into one another.

I can feel it coming and push as far in as I can and hold it as my cock jerks and shoots off. I can feel her fluids around my cock. She's actually screaming. And then we both relax. She gets her legs up around me and holds me with them and her arms. We're looking at each other and kiss. A soft, warm kiss rather than a passionate one. "I love you, Ellen," I say. My feelings are stronger than I've ever had before. She smiles and we kiss again, me still on top and in her, she still wrapped around me.

"You're really good at this," she says.

"So are you," I murmur in reply.

"We're going to do this a lot, aren't we?" she smiles again.

"As often as possible for as long as possible. A million times," I quietly say to her. We kiss again and she lowers her legs. I pull my hips back some and roll to the side. As I do, she turns with me so we're laying there facing one another.

We'd be willing to stay there for a long time, have sex again. But the time is such that we have to get dressed and continue with life. Over the next weeks we both get nursing jobs, me with the hospital where my Mom works and where I've been working in maintenance. Ellen in another hospital. Together, we look for an apartment, find one and I rent it. We pick out a bed, a refrigerator, a table and a couple chairs. We'll eat at the table but we'll also have our computers on it and use it for studying. We arrange for everything to get delivered on a Saturday when we're both off. It's frustrating but the table and chairs come first, then the refrigerator and last, the bed. The moment the bed is set up and the two guys who brought it are out the door, we're on the bed. We haven't even put the sheets on it yet. We're kissing and feeling and getting each others clothes off and without any foreplay at all, her legs are spread and I'm between them, shoving my cock into her. She's as ready as she can get.

I bet it doesn't take two minutes and we're both cumming. After, we just lay there grinning at each other. "We better take a shower," Ellen tells me, "I'm going to stain this new mattress." So that's what we decide to do. She runs into the bathroom, naked, sort of holding on to her pussy to keep from leaking. I follow. This is our first day in this apartment. This will be our first shower in this apartment. In fact, we've never showered together before. I do wash her, using soap and my bare hands, but mostly I make love to her body. I play with her breasts and kiss them and suck on the nipples. I kiss her back, her lovely, firm ass, down her legs. Then up her legs in front, to get at her pussy. She spreads her legs and ends up with one leg on my shoulder so I can get my face to her pussy, my tongue in her. Before she cums, she pulls back and does the same to me, ending up with my very erect cock in her mouth. She doesn't stop or pull back, though, and she ends up with another mouthful of my sperm. But we're clean enough.

I suggest that whike we're here, I'd like to trim her pubic hair, Get it out of the way so I can eat her better. So she's sitting on the counter and I'm using plain old scissors on her. Once it's fairly short, I test to make sure and lick her a little. "You don';t have to do that, Mark," she says. I tell her I want to. I love eating her. She seems to want to make love to my cock, suck it, and in the same way I love to eat her pussy, to taste her, to give her orgasms. We move to the bedroom and between us we make the bed, using the new sheets we bought and a quit-like coverlet. Then we pull the top sheet and cover back and get on the bed and start over.

I don't know whether she's hornier than me or more aggressive but each of the few times we've had the time for a full, loving sexual tryst, she always starts by making love to my cock and sucking me to an orgasm. She does again this time. "I love your cock, Mark," she tells me and then holds it and moves her hand on it, just sort of feeling what it's like, using her other hand on my balls. After staring at it and grinning, she starts licking it, kissing the head. "I could do tis for hours, I really love doing things with my cock. That's how I think of it now, it's my cock, mine to have whenever I want." and then she takes it into her mouth and starts seriously sucking and working it. "If you can keep from cumming," she adds as she takes a break, "I could do this for a lot longer." She grins and starts swallowing me again, making sure I won't last much longer.

When I do finally cum, she looks up at me, grinning, a self satisfied look on her face, "I hope you like this because I want to do this all the time. Wake up to having you for breakfast." She then licks the head, getting a last drop, takes it into her mouth again and slides her lips down, milking it. She finally sighs and lays back, giving me a look that tells me that it's my turn and she wants me to give her an orgasm.

I purposely tease her a little, kissing all over her body, down her legs, loving what I'm doing but stalling a little to give me time to recover so I can fuck her in a little while. I come back up to her breasts, fondle them and kiss them and lick them, get my mouth to a nipple and then the other. She's lifting her hips, pushing her pussy at me, reminding me it's there. It's obvious that she loves my oral work on her. Meanwhile, she's moaning and making happy noises as I move all over her body. But now I get to the real meat of the day. I'm down between her legs, she lifts them, raising her pussy to make it easier for me to get at it. . I use both hands to spread her open and lean in and get my tongue to her. Her sounds immediately change, a little louder, more moans and sighs.

I do everything in amidst the pink and red wet membran- like insides of her, lick and suck and bite lightly with my lips. I slide two fingers into her and concentrate on her clit. Open my lips some and try and suck a big area around her clit into my mouth. She's starting to put out some fluid. I move my mouth down and suck on the opening to her vagina, getting all of her tasty juices that I can, then back up to her clit again. Her hips are jerking, her legs waving next to my head, her hand on the back of my head stops pushing me into her and starts pulling me away. I pull back, slide up over her and start pushing into her. Her moans change to "Fuck me, Mark, fuck me" and little screams and grunts every time I push back into her. I last and last, she has her feet on the bed pushing back at me. "Faster, harder" and more little yelps. I finally push as far in as I can and hold it, shooting into her. She wraps her arms and legs up around me. I kiss her and stay in her.

"I want to do this for the rest of my life," I tell her. "Just you, no one else, ever." I kiss her again. "I love you. I want to marry you, make sure we stay with each other and no one else forever."

She lowers her legs and loosens her arms and I pull out and move to the side. She rolls half on top of me. I can feel her pussy leaking onto my hip. "Mark, I should have told you this earlier" she says very quietly with what look like tears in her eyes.

"You're going to tell me some of your history. You don't need to. I love you now and your past doesn't matter," I interrupt her.

"But I do. If we're going to be honest with one another and be together and with no one else, I need to be honest. When I was in high school I was very horny. I really wanted to experience sex. So, with a friend, Luis, we both had sex for the first time with each other. And we've continued to do it ever since. We weren't in love, we don't date, we're just what he calls fuck buddies. We've done it a lot. I don't feel for him what I do for you. And sex with him has never been anything close to what it is with you. We pretty much just fuck. Oh, when I would have periods, I would suck him because he wanted me to. I tried to get him to eat me but he wouldn't. After our first time, you and me, I let him know that it was over between us, that I'd found someone. He convinced me to do it one last time and we did. But not since then and I'll never see him again. I hope this doesn't bother you that much because I really, really want to be with you and nobody else."

"Ellen, I love you. I didn't know but I pretty much expected that you had some sex history. I do, too. We're too old not to have tried it. Mine was with an older woman, a mother of my little sister's friend. She taught me everything I know about sex. There was one other, a girl I knew in high school, but she was working her way through the football team and I was on the team. I think she's now a call girl."

Ellen kisses me, a real kiss, tongue and everything, wiggling her pussy against me. "If we ever meet that older woman, point her out to me, I want to thank her. You're a perfect lover, in case you didn't know it. And yes, I love you and want only you forever, too."

This very warm situation got interrupted because she felt she really had to clean her pussy up some, since it was full of our combined stuff. So we ended up in the bathroom again. Once she was finished cleaning herself I suggested that I needed to test to see how good a job she did. I picked her up and set her on the counter and pushed my face into her pussy and started eating her again in the very best way I could. Life can be beautiful.

ainu2
ainu2
355 Followers