Sexual Metamorphosis Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imme26
Imme26
152 Followers

"Oh my god...Dave...I'm cuming...ohgodohgod," My body shook uncontrollably as I was hit by another orgasm, that had me clawing at the couch.

Due my rather earlier activities with the twins, I was feeling rather drained, and could have easily turned over and gone to sleep, however Dave had other plans, he withdrew his fingers and brought them up to his mouth, he licked my juice off them.

"It would be only polite to share my dessert with my brothers, don't you think?" he looked over at his younger brothers, "Come and have a taste,"

Frank and Gerry came over and knelt by the side of us, Dave held my legs apart for his brothers, "Go on," Dave encourage.

Not that Gerry really need any encouragement, he got straight down to eating me out with his very talented mouth and tongue, sucking and slurping on my juices, swirling his tongue around and over my clit. To my surprise my body began to once again respond, and I felt to flickering of arousal spreading through me. Frank kissed and licked my nipples, taking them to his mouth and suckling on them.

Dave was still fully clothed as I lay spread out over his lap, I reached down with one hand and ran it along his cock, even through the material I felt it leap at my touch. He gave a groan but moved my hand away.

"I want you Dave...need you...oh goddd, Gerrrry," I jerked as Gerry's talented fingers thrust back and forth ,deeper and faster causing yet another orgasm.

"Soon my little slut...soon," Dave teased, he eased out from underneath me, "First I want to watch you ride my brother's cock"

Frank sat next to me on the couch, Dave picked me up and sat me so that I was over his brother's lap. With one hand braced on Frank's chest, I guided his cock to my pussy.

"Come on babe," Frank breathed as I literally hovered above him, my juices dripping down on to him. "Come on babe, ride my dick,"

I lowered myself down slowly with a soft moan, loving the way his cock filled me, "Oh god, you're so hot, so ,wet...oh fuck..." Frank grabbed my waist and and pulled me down as he thrust upward.

I gasped as I rocked back and forth, his cock buried right to the hilt. I lift myself up and slammed back down again, gradually picking up speed, riding him hard and fast. "Oh that's it Frank, fuck me with your big cock," I moaned over and over.

Dave moved to stand behind me, he pressed on my back, pushing me down, lower and closer to Frank's chest. He began to tease my asshole with his tongue as his brother continued to gently thrust up into me. I moaned as he pulled my ass cheeks apart, curled his tongue and pushed it in and out of my asshole.

"Can't leave, Gerry out now can we...suck him my little slut," Dave muttered, as he rubbed his rough unshaven chin over my tender skin and pressed a lubed finger through my tight ring.

Gerry now stood in front of me offering me his cock; and like the good little slut that I am, I stuck out my tongue and flicked it back and forth along his cock, from the tip to the base, pausing only for a brief moment as Dave added a second, then a third finger. Soon I was loose and relaxed enough, I felt the thick blunt end of his cock pressing against my asshole. I moaned as I stretched to let his large cock in.

"Damn Helen, I love your arse, Dave grunted as he pulled back for a moment leaving just the head of his cock inside me, then he slammed back in, all the way this time. "Such a fucking tight hole...my little slut,"

Dave and Frank quickly got a rhythm going, one thrusting in as the other pulled out, Gerry held my head firmly as he pushed his cock deep into my mouth, almost causing me to gag. I could hardly believe what was happening, I was being used like a slut, fucked like the brother's own personal sex toy, with my mouth, pussy and ass being pounded into by the three brothers...and I was loving every bloody minute of it!

We fucked like this for several long minutes, sweat was literally pouring off me. Gerry came first, with a low groan he came down my throat, Frank followed a moment or two later, gripping at my hips, thrusting up into me and shooting his load up into my pussy. They slid to the floor panting, watching as their older brother continued to fuck me.

"Ohgod....ohgod...I cumming," I gasped, as my whole body went rigid and my ass clamped down around Dave's cock milking it.

Dave's grip on my hips tightened as he slammed in and out of my arse, "Oh shittt... get ready...here it comes......Ohhhhh....Fuckkkkkkk,"

I literally felt Dave's cock swell, then spurt out his seed deep into my ass, before he collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily. I was too worn out to move, and we lay sprawled in a tangled heap on the couch.

"That was so incredibly hot....Oh my god, I can't believe that just happened, that I just had all three of you at the same time... What would my friends say?" I said to the three brothers.

"They'd be jealous that you had such a great time, would probably want to join in," laughed Frank.

"I take it, that you enjoyed yourself, then," asked George.

"Hell yes, of course I did," I answered with a yawn. "though I have to admit, I'm kind of tired now, you certainly know how to give a girl a good time...definitely must do this again," I closed my eyes as I said this, suddenly feeling exhausted.

I must have dozed off, because the next thing I remember was someone laying down next to me and covering me with a duvet, kissing the top of my head softly. "It's alright, love, go back to sleep, we'll talk about this in the morning," Dave said. "You were amazing tonight...but then you always are," he added softly.

I closed my eyes, snuggled into Dave's warm arms and promptly fell back to sleep.

Imme26
Imme26
152 Followers
12