Sexual Rebirth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kat4funn
kat4funn
430 Followers

Tears formed in my eyes, when he answered, "Kathryn, if you really want to know, I'll tell you, but you probably should just forget it. But instead ask yourself if you had fun and enjoyed the night like you just said you did to TJ. I mean it sure seemed like you were having fun from the way you kept screaming for someone to fuck you."

I looked into his twinkling eyes and replied, "Well, thinking about it, I guess you're right. I did have fun from all of my yummy orgasms. I just didn't know who was giving them to me."

He laughed and asked me if it really matter as long as I enjoyed it.

Suddenly it hit me! I really did enjoy it! It is just that I've never done anything like that before and now felt so ashamed and slutty. I asked Ken if he thought that I was a whore since they gave me money.

He smiled, held me and answered, "Kathryn I'm so happy that I got to watch you enjoying the night. I have and always will think of you as a classy lady. The money was just a thank you, not a payment. So no, you are not a whore or ever will be in my book."

I held him tightly, laid my head on his shoulder, closed my eyes and we drove back to the hotel.

****

Well, that is my little story. It is what started me off on my new-found road of pleasure. I was a little embarrassed when Ken showed me the photos, but then I realized that that was me in the picture and I was enjoying myself. If it weren't for that night, I probably would still be a frustrated horny girl, afraid to go out and enjoy the pleasures of sex. It's been almost three years and I've enjoyed so much slutty fun. I would love to write about it, that is, if you guys want me to write another story. I'm still so new at writing about my adventures. So I'm looking forward to all of your nice or explicit comments and suggestions. Maybe if you are nice, we can hook up and write our own story if I'm ever in your area.

Oh lastly, I have to mention that not all of those guys used condoms. So when I returned home, I immediately got checked and was lucky to not catch anything. I'm a lot more cautious now and practice safe sex. I even get checked every few months, just to play it safe.

I bet you are still curious to how many guys had sex with me. So was I. I kept bugging Ken for months to tell me. We kept in touch for our yearly little convention, although we haven't gone back to the swingers club. Well anyway, fourteen different guys put their cocks in me. Many did me more than once. I went from a good girl to a slut all in one night and I 'm so pleased that I did. I wonder what my ex would think of me now, if he ever found out. Should I tell him?


Anyway thanks or reading this long story and for you disbelievers, I can send some photos of my naughty display that Ken took. Just ask!

Kisses Kathryn

kat4funn
kat4funn
430 Followers
12