Sexual Seduction My Way Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But this movie was now second or third run now playing at drive-ins. It had originally came out in the nineteen forties and was now R rated. But still today a woman in a bra wouldn’t even raise an eyebrow of a Hollywood sensor.

Well anyway this new girl to me was named Darlene. She had graduated from high school the year before and was now 19-years old as I was just beginning my senior year. So I was her junior. I had heard that she was somewhat of a slut and really liked to sleep around.

And I really wanted her to put out to me. I so wanted to become a real man by having real contact sex; you know my hard cock in a girl’s pussy for the first time. This older than me girl was very forward and had called me and asked me to take her out.


She really had a great body with big hooters. Darlene was hot and to my young mind she was just dripping sex and asking to be fucked. Maybe tonight at the drive-in movie was going to be that magical night that I was to lose my virginity.

We started to do some heavy petting or maybe I should say that she started on me. Jane Russell up on the movie screen had just shed her shirt and was prancing around in her brasserie when Darlene instigated a very wet French kiss.

Doing the kiss I peeked at the screen in hope the Russell would bare her big tits as Darlene dropped her hand into my crotch and groped around finding my pecker through my pants. Being young and always horny and with a girl’s tongue deep in the back of my mouth while I looked at the almost naked top of movie starlit, my cock went right into its hard erect mode of the full eight-inches very fast.

“Oh, Mike you do have a big one like they say you do,” Darlene said. “I can feel it!” Then she said, “A couple of your fellow football payers on the team told me about you being hung. They said that they had seen you in the showers and you had very large cock and a big bag of nuts there between your legs. They told me your nickname in the locker room is “Ballsy” or “Jockstrap”, is that true stud?”

“I do so love big peckered guys,” she said. “I just had to find out for myself so that’s why I ask you to take me to the drive-in. Get your pants down so I can really see it. You do fuck us girls don’t you with that big pecker I feel there?”

As I wiggled out of my pants and boxer shorts, I answered both questions with a yes. Of course I was lying to her on the second question but I was too embarrassed to tell her that I was still a virgin.

I was already as hard as steel and flowing pre-cum. Darlene then wrapped her hand around my big cock end and smeared my pre-cum up and down my hard cock shaft.

I told Darlene, “No fair girl, I have to see your tits and pussy too.” So she unhanded me and pulled her blouse up over her head. She was wearing no bra that night. Braless, was a thing a girl almost never did back in those years and was really almost never unheard of. What luck I was having with this hussy of a girl.

Tonight was the night that I was going to lose my virginity. Boy this hot little young woman was just begging to get fucked. Then she raised up her cute little female butt up off the front passenger seat and pulled down her jeans and panties to her ankles.

I turned the under dash lights on so I could see her snatch. She was really hairy but I could just make out her pussy lips in all her bush. I could see that she was getting hot too as her pussy was already running a little juice out of her blossoming labia lips. Her clitoris was out from its skin hood and standing up just like a very small pecker.

The Darlene said to me, “Get your rubber on and stick that heavenly monster in my pussy.”

I told her, “I do not have a prophylactic.”

She said, “Oh shit, I thought all you studs carried condoms. Well you are not fucking me tonight. I do not want to get pregnant.”

She then said, “What the hell man, you really don’t have any rubbers? Well stud, now you are going to have to eat me out instead as your punishment for not bringing protection to my fuck party.”

“Suck on my pussy really good man and make me cum hard. If you do good, then I will take your big hard dick in my hot mouth and suck you off and let you blow all your cum down my throat.”

As I had these last two months a lot of experience of mouth sex on my dear sister and now on one of my other girlfriend’s, I readily dived between Darlene’s legs and on to her wet runny cunt with my mouth and tongue. I thought that maybe if I got her hot enough that she would still want me in her sweet pussy even if I did not use a rubber.

As my pointy hard tongue started to lap at her cunt Darlene said, “Oh yea baby that feels so good. Oh yes Michael baby you suck my pussy very good.”

Though I knew that I somewhat under trained at my young age but I really tried to give her good oral. My sister had taught me good or at least I thought so at giving a girl head. They taught me that they had on top of their pussy slits a little button that gave them much pleasure when played with called a clitoris. Darlene’s clit was about the size of end to the first knuckle on my little finger. Not large like sis’ was but enough to get my lips over it sufficiently.

So I took Darlene’s very erect clitoris between my teeth and very lightly bit down on it. She screamed and started to shake. Then I wet my finger in my mouth and stuck my finger in her wet cunt and started pressing around just inside and up on the roof of her love tunnel. Judy was so right, if you know how to look for this special female spot it was easy to find.

When I did, I put in a second finger and started to push up hard with the two. At the same time I went back to sucking and lightly chewing her clit. She started to shake and shudder even harder. Boy this girl was really hot to trot. I had really just started on her cunt and already she was starting into her first climax.

She let out a loud growl and started to quiver and shiver. I pulled my head out between her legs and my mouth off her hot cunt to watch Darlene have her beautiful climax. Then the unexpected happened.

I was shot in my face by a stream of liquid out of her pussy. I had never experienced that before and I did not understand. Was she pissing on me and on my car interior?

Out of Darlene’s pussy there erupted an arc of almost clear fluid way up in the air on to my face and open shirt. It even went over me and on to the car dash and windshield behind me. Her pussy must have shot out more than a pint. Her female liquid just gushed out of her twat hole in her hairy bush.

She continued to put out more little squirts in her half a minute of orgasm length. Her liquid juices ran down her naked body and onto the car passenger seat upholstery. All this time her head was thrown back and was screaming out “Fuck, Fuck,” again and again in her sexual gratification.

God she was vocal in her passion. I thought that for sure every car around us knew what we two were doing in our darkened auto. By far she was having the strongest and most satisfying orgasm I had ever seen a girl have.

I had never seen a women eject any fluid out her pussy before. Oh sure, I had seen girl’s pussies run juices out of their cunt lips before but nothing like this volcanic eruption of that almost clear liquid. I never knew anything about it or what that liquid was. Oh, young and dumb, unknowing me, I thought that she had just urinated all over me and my car dash and seat.

But when I licked her fluid off my lips and cheeks where I had just caught it in my face, it sure didn’t taste like pee. In fact it was quite good and fresh tasting, something like how spring rain’s soft water tastes like or how newly mowed grass or clover smelled like.

She regained her composure and said to me, “Oh Michael you just gave me the most marvelous orgasm. Where did you learn to eat pussy like that? And you did my G-spot so good too. Normally I cannot ejaculate like that unless I am using my dildo when I am masturbating myself and press up very hard on my special spot with my 12-inch artificial pecker.”

I said, “I learned how to give girls oral from my older sister. But sis never shot out that stuff you just did. What was that stuff you squirted out of your pussy? Were you pissing or what? It sure does taste like I think pee does. It kind of tasted good.”

Darlene said, “You mean you do not know that some of us girls can ejaculate too like you guys do only a lot more fluid? Well we can, just like you just saw me do.”

She said, “Man I will bet you that when we girls blow it feels even better than when you guys pump out your man juice because we can do so much more and for a longer time. Just think dear boy, if you could ejaculate that much cum out your nuts how great you would feel.”

“But you guys would have a problem because your balls would have to be as big as grapefruits to hold that much cum in them!”

“Speaking of which Michael, how much have you got in those testicles there?” Darlene then took hold of my very hard cock and held it up flat against my stomach. Then with her other hand she hefted my nut sack. “Man,” she said, “You really do have a big ball sack to go along with your big super cock too. No wonder the guys call you ‘Ballsy’. I bet they are really full of that white sticky good tasting stuff that you guys like to shoot out so much.”

Then Darlene started to pump my cock with her hand and said, “Ok man it’s time for you to squirt out something too, only this time in my mouth. Oh Michael I do so love to suck you guys off and have your load my mouth with your creamy white stuff. What does yours taste like?”

She put her wide mouth down over my big two-inch diameter circumcised mushroom head. She started to lick and smear her wet warm saliva up and down my shaft with her hot wet tongue. I was so sexed up after watching her shoot out that juice of hers all over me and that new taste sensation in my mouth that I was sure that I would not take very long to start my erupting too.

Darlene took her mouth off me to ask me how I liked it. Her hand then slid up and down my shaft. It felt so good and I was so young and not fully trained yet and lost control and went into my climax. I came so quick that Darlene did not have time to put her mouth back over my cock.

I started to ejaculate as she had inadvertently aimed my cock end away from her mouth. In powerful gushes I put out three big ropes of my cum. I must have shot out two or three good ounces of my sticky white cum on to my steering wheel and up on my dash and then down on my legs and on to the floor.

When I got my breath back the movie had started into another shot of sexy starlet running around a shaking her bared long pointy tits. I started to handle and fondle Darlene’s two big long nippled hooters I told her, “Babe that star up on that screen hasn’t got anything as good and your big melons.”

I then started to mouth and suckle her big nipples and took my free hand and moved it down to her now very wet still runny cunt. I put two fingers in her hole and my thump stated to do a dance on her clit.

She cooed and groaned out her pleasure noises and then her body went stiff and she stared to shake and shudder. Her cunt started to contract and clamped down on my finger till they hurt somewhat. I though, oh god what her snapping pussy could do to make my hard cock feel good when at last I get it in her.

Darlene had her second hard hitting orgasm. I then suggested that we not stay for the ending of the movie and get on out of there. We both needed to get to our homes and clean up. Darlene pulled her shirt back on but not her panties or pants. I pulled up my jeans but left them open and the zipper down to air dry my cum filled crouch.

On the way home, right while I was driving, she put her head in my lap and started in to give me another blow job. God she was a real expert at giving a guy head and commenced to shoot my second load. But this time to her tasting delight, I shot all my cum right into her mouth.

My climax was as strong as my first and I my vision went blurry. I almost put the car in the ditch when I gushed out my cum in my pleasure eruption in back of her hot mouth. I had to pull the car over to the side of the road as she sucked the last bit of cum out of the end of my prick.

She pulled her mouth off me and sat up and brought her face right up to mine with an open mouth. Darlene hadn’t swallowed yet and I saw all my creamy white stuff on her tongue and in the back of her mouth.

Then she did another first for me. She gave me what I was later to find out was called a snowball kiss. Darlene threw her arms around my neck and gave me an open mouth kiss and with her tongue pushed as much of my cum into my mouth as she could. Then we both swallowed my delightful tasting semen.

She then said, “Is that the first time you have tasted yourself Mike?”

I said, “Oh no, I have been eating my own cum since I started to jack-off.”

“Oh Michael that is so hot.” Darlene said. “I just love to see boys jack themselves into their cupped hand and then lick up all their creamy cum. Next time you are going to have to do that for me.”

Then in front of her house I got another first for me. I got to fist a woman for the first time. Darlene had not pulled her jeans and panties back up since we were at the drive-in and she was still naked from the waist down. I was kissing her and dropped my hand down to finger her pussy again.

I shoved in one then two fingers. Then at her encouragement I added a third and fourth fingers up her wet very runny twat. Then Darlene said, "Oh Michael, shove your whole hand in me. I just love it when you guys or girls fist me. I can take all of your hand up my pussy. The whole hand up my twat does my G-spot so good.”

Then Darlene buried her head up against my neck and growled out her animal sounds and went into her third orgasm of the evening. This time she once again started to ejaculate out more of her womanly fluids over my hand which was in her pussy right up to my wrist. Only this time because I was in her deep with my whole hand, Darlene’s ejection sprayed back on her and down her ass cheeks and then on my new seat covers.

I drove home in the sticky mess and left it in the driveway to clean up the next day. I went to bed that night still thinking that it was disgrace that at 18 and three months I was still a virgin. But all in all this night hadn’t been too bad with this very hot new slut that I now knew so intimately.

I thought that I just had to get those rubbers and stick it to this new hot girl, maybe next week. I didn’t know it then but my sex life was going to get grand and ever so much more glorious in the next two weeks.

God we two had really made a mess in my car that night. But you are going to have to wait until the next chapter and see what my sexy hot dear sweet mother had to say and do for me after she had a look at my messy car.

__________________________________

To be continued in the next chapter

12