Sexual Seduction My Way Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, yeah," Sue said. "That's what all you guys say, but no one is better at licking and mouthing my pussy than my dear sister."

I knew then that we were alone in that big farmhouse. I was also now well aware that these two big, tall women with nice, broad asses with big female hips were bisexual and loved to play with each other's cunts.

I lay there, slowly handling my cock, keeping it as hard as I could; and watched the two girls undress themselves. They stood at the foot of the bed with their shirts opened, exposing their big, bra coved tits Then, they took off the bras and their magnificent orbs came into my view. There young breast did not have any sag to them that future age would bring. They started to kiss and suck on each other's nipples.

Their nipples were almost completely recessed into their big melons. But after their mouths' attention, the big teats popped out stiffly. With the sucking, their nipples became big, thick, pointy and oh-so-chewable. Their nibs now stood out hard and were nearly half an inch long and as big around as my little finger.

Then they were down to their panties and they slipped those off. Their crotches were really hairy. They had big, jungle-like bushes glistening in their pussy juices. Then they got up on the bed next to me.

Sue lay on her back with her head at down at my feet and then Nancy straddled Sue's face with her big broad rump. Nancy's face was right in line with mine, and she looked at me, gave me a wink, and lowered her head into Sue's hairy bush. She stuck her pointy tongue into her sister's wanting cunt as far as she could and I heard a squeal of joy come from Sue.

I could only tell them apart by the length of their hair. They looked remarkably identical, down to their blossoming, open, big cunt lips. God, I was getting so hard again just looking at these sexy, naked, amazons going down on each other.

Nancy looked up at me and said, "Hey man, keep masturbating yourself just enough to keep it hard. Don't cum again. Let us give each other climaxes. Don't waste any of your cum, because I want you next. Just keep it hard."

I said, "Why can't I fuck you in the rear while you are going down on Sue?"

"What do you mean?" she asked.

I said, "I want to fuck you in you other hole, your asshole babe."

"Oh my," Nancy said. "I have heard about doing it that way before, but I have never had a man's prick there. Sue and I have taken it in our assholes before with our dildos but never with a man's what's-it. Does it hurt?"

I told her, "I have done a lot of women and girls in the asshole, and only a couple said they did not like getting fucked in the butt." I said, "Most just love for me to grease up their little brown holes and stick my pecker in their rectum.

"And with your sister sucking on your clit you should have a great pleasurable climax by me giving your rectum a hard fuck by my cock."

I went on, "For me, it feels so good, because your sphincter muscles are so tight and make my prick feel so good, just like beating my meat really good while masturbating and squeezing hard around my big circumcised cock head with my finger and thumb."

Nancy said ok. She directed me to get some lubricating gel out of their nightstand. I got behind her on my knees, spread her cheeks, and greased up her little, brown bunghole. I put some lube on my hard cock and shoved in very slowly and all the way in. All the nine-inches, all the way up to my swinging nut sack.

Nancy pulled her mouth off of her sister's big aroused clit and yelped. I asked her if I was hurting her. She said, "Lord, no. It felt so very good." So I started to pound away into her brown shit hole.

Because I was working on my second orgasm, I was lasting much longer than half an hour ago, but Nancy did not. In no time, she was shaking, shuddering, and moaning out obscenities from what her sister's mouth was doing to her cunt and the pleasure she was receiving from my thrusting in her ass.

She had a big climax and collapsed down onto her sister. My still hard cock pulled out of her tight rectum with a loud pop.

When Nancy got her composure back, she said to Sue, "Oh sis dear, you have to experience his big cock in your asshole. That was one of the best climaxes that I have ever had. Here, let's switch," she said. She flopped down on her back with Sue's cunt over her mouth. I greased up Sue and myself again and started to feed my hard meat up Sue's rectum.

Sue really liked my cock up her butt too and soon was in a rousing climax of her own. This time I did not hold back my climax. I dumped the second load of my cum that day.

We got up and showered together, during which I got down on bended knee and ate out both of their cunts to climax. I did Sue's sweet cunt last, and she screamed out her pleasure as she climaxed and collapsed back against the shower wall. When she opened her eyes, she grinned at me and said, "I guess you are right, Michael, you are better at eating pussy than my sister is."

We got out, toweled off. Then one of the girls turned up the heat on the house thermostat, and we went into the kitchen, stark naked, to eat our very late meal.

The girls had put a roast in the oven early in the afternoon for their own meal. Nancy had turned down to the lowest heat just before Sue had called her into the bedroom, so they had something to serve this big-city-but-not-much-of-a-pheasant-hunter guy. The girls made mashed potatoes and got a loaf of home-made bread. We had open-faced, hot beef sandwiches. I was famished and ate like a horse.

So there we were, naked, laughing, joking, and playing around. The girls sat on either side of me. All through dinner we kept handling each others sex organs. I do believe that was the first time in my life that I ate dinner with a girl, two in this case, keeping me almost erect. All the while it was blowing snow and the wind was howling outside.

I remember it as if it were yesterday. Those two girls sitting at the kitchen table with their big tits swinging back and forth every time they laughed. Finally, I just had to do it. I scooted my chair up to Sue's and started to suckle on her big nippled tits. In return, she started to fondle my cock and balls. Nancy got under the table, between my legs, and started to suck me hard again. Sue said, "You have to fuck us some more, stud man."

So we went back to their bedroom, into that big over sized bed, and fucked and played on each other for two more hours. All told, I had four, big, cum shooting climaxes that night. As for both of the twins, who were really into being multi-climaxers, I couldn't even guess how many they had, but I'd put it over a dozen. I went blissfully off to sleep with their arms wrapped around me, pulling me close to their warm naked bodies, under the goose down comforter, on that extra large bed of theirs.

The next morning, we had at a very big farm breakfast: eggs, ham, pancakes, and the works. The hired man named Jack, who Nancy was soon to marry, had come over from his trailer to eat with us. Nancy had called him away from his cattle feeding duties to come in and have a late breakfast with us.

Jack was much shorter than Nancy's six feet, maybe a little over five foot two or three. He was on the thin side too with bowlegs from living on horseback most of his short life. I remember thinking he had to have at least a 12-inch cock or maybe a very talented tongue to hook up with such a lustful girl as Nancy. When she told him all about having my big my cock the night before, I became a little concerned. After all, I had, just several hours ago, fucked the daylights out of his intended wife to be.

However, Jack didn't seem to mind and took great interest in hearing all the details on how we made it. Nancy especially told him how I fucked her in the asshole and told him that he was going to have to do her this way a lot in the future. Nancy told her soon to be husband that I had a very big cock, it was so wonderfully thick and stretched out her pussy the fullest it had ever been.

As we drank coffee, sat there, and talked, I learned so much more about these hot, young twin girls. I found out that they had become orphans at the age of 15 when both their father and mother had been killed in a car accident. Because they were close to the legal age of 18 and the farm foreman and his wife were lifelong friends of the twins' parents and would be looking after them, the courts allowed them to stay on the family farm alone and finish high school.

I learned that their folks left them quite rich at their young age. The girls were millionaires, on paper anyway, and they knew the cattle feeding and farming business inside and out, even being so young. They had learned well at their father's side and also their long time father's friend and farm foreman.

Over the years, their farm foremen, Olaf, had taught them too. He had worked for their dad for over twenty years and even before the girls had even been born. The girls thought of him as an uncle. So at 15, the girls and Olaf hired two more men and went about running their enterprise without their father and mother.

By noon it had quit snowing and the sun was out, but, the wind was still blowing better than thirty or forty miles an hour. The snow was blowing into great drifts, and at one o'clock, Jack and I went to see if we could retrieve my car. I bundled up in more of their father's old winter clothes to ward off the cold.

Jack took a large John Deere tractor with an enclosed heated cab. It had six-foot wide snow blower on it, which was run by the power takeoff. They used this machine to keep their drives and feedlots clean. We grabbed some log chains and started up the farm lane to the country road.

Jack had to open up several big drifts on the mile out to my car, so we spoke of how he got to know the girls to pass the time. He said, "I was hired by them just two years ago. Nancy, Sue and I were still in our senior year in high school in the rural town nearby.

"I got to fuck both of the twins back in our senior year and on into the next year. Most of us were into sex back then and were very sexually active. I have never known any other girls that liked to fuck as much as those two twins do." Jack said, "I hired on as a farm hand, because Nancy encouraged me to. I guess Nancy liked my long dick, because she told me that she would only hire me if I promised to keep dicking her.

"As I didn't have enough money for college and I was too small to get any kind of sports scholarship, I agreed to work for the twins. Besides, who could turn down a job with benefits such as the hot twats that Nancy and Sue have?"

Jack said, "I knew that the girls were into that girl, girl thing together. I would masturbate while they were doing their thing to each other's pussies. And besides, one or the other would almost always blow me after they finished doing each other. Did they do their girl thing last night, Mike?" Jack asked.

I said, "Oh yes, that's when I took Nancy's tight, little, brown asshole."

Jack said, "Oh man, I have always wanted to do that to a woman. Maybe tonight Nancy will let me."

Then he said, "I am almost sure that you aren't going anywhere in the next two or thee days, because the roads won't be cleared by the county or state snowplows. And knowing those two girls as I do, they are going to want to fuck and play with both of our cocks tonight."

We finally got out to my car where it was all coved with a really big snow drift. Jack cleared a path up onto the road out of the ditch then did the same behind my car. We hooked the log chain to the car and dragged the car clear of the ditch. It was a snap with all that tractor horse power.

It was at least zero degrees out with a wind chill of maybe 10 or 15 below zero. Because of the high winds, the snow had filled the drifts Jack had plowed out to my car all the way back to their farm, so he had to blow the snow out of the way for the second time that day.

It was late afternoon, almost dark, before we finally got back to the farmhouse. The county or state snowplows had not started to clean the back roads yet, so I was stuck at least another day or two on the farm.

But that sure did not bother me. I had found a warm home with great food, soft beds and outstanding sex. Oh, what joy I had in my heart, for I knew what these two sexpots were going to want from me. I sure hoped that I could generate enough cum in my balls to make them (and keep me) happy.

And as an added bonus, if I played my cards right, I would surely get an invite to come back pheasant hunting next year.

Jack came to diner with us that night and we were joined by Olaf, the older Norwegian farm foreman. Olaf's wife Helga and their two teenage kids, a boy and a girl, came too.

Olaf was a big bear of a man, even taller than I was and certainly with much larger biceps. His wife was almost as big as he was. She was big and fat with huge tits. His daughter and son were tall too, and notably the girl who was only fifteen years old was already fitting into D cup bras. Like the twins, I guess all the women on this farm had huge, milk producing tits just like the two milk cows they kept.

I told them about myself, that I had my own engineering business back in Minnesota, and about the project we were working on in Mitchell.

Then to my embarrassment the twins started to tell, their 'uncle' about the fun we had together in bed. They told him that I really had a nice, big, thick pecker and the most magnificent bag of balls, "just like the five bulls" they said, "that we kept for breeding purposes."

They spoke openly about having sex with me. About having anal sex for the first time and how good it made them feel. And about how well I had done their pussies with my mouth, even better than when they did each other.

I was more than a little embarrassed, but not the twins, nor anyone else at the table that evening for that mater. They all talked about having sex right in front of Olaf's and Helga's two children. I guess I had a lot to learn about life on the farm, sex, human and animal lust, and these two sexuality-maturing young Indian squaws.

Olaf said to me, "Mike, you don't know how lucky you are to get into these two girls' hot vaginas. I have wanted to fuck and play with these two for a long time, ever since they started to develop their big tits. You got to know I love big tits, just look at the pair on my dear wife. Tell him, dear, how much I like to suck your big hooters."

"Oh shut up, Olaf," his wife said. "This city guy here will think that all we do here on the farm is fornicate. Maybe he would be right too, considering how you and I like to do or how much the girls here made his hard pecker feel so good last night."

The fact that they all spoke openly about sex right there at the dining room table while we were eating astounded me. Oh well, I was finding out that farm people were much more forward about sex, because, I guessed, watching the breeding animals fuck was so natural and necessary in their line of work.

Olaf then turned to me and in his rough, uncle-like voice said, "Listen here, big city boy. If you do one thing to hurt my two darling twins here I will cut off the big nuts the girls say you have, castrating you faster than one of our young calves."

I was about to take another bit of the tender meat I thought was some kind of steak the girls had served when Olaf had spoke of castration. The meat was served in small pieces and breaded, not unlike chicken-fried steak. I thought, just a moment ago, that maybe it was the most delicious meat I ever tasted.

Olaf went on, "We do that here a lot, cut off the young bull calf's nuts and make them into steers. My wife or the girls here then make them into tasty mountain oysters. That is what you are eating here tonight sonny, calves' nuts."

I almost gagged on what was in my mouth. For a moment, I had a hard time chewing and swallowing down the mouth full of meat. I must have looked a bit shocked, for everyone, even the two teenagers, let out a round of laughter.

Sue said, "We only serve mountain oysters on very special occasions and only to those we love and respect. Mike, this is one of those times." That was my first of many calf nut dinners over the years, or as we civilized city folks likes to call them, Sweetbreads. They sure tasted good though. If I remember correctly, I had seconds and maybe thirds of those delicious fried calf's nuts back in 1962.

Now, every year after calf castration season on the farm, the girls send me a big package, overnight special air-freight, of cleaned and frozen Rocky-Mountain oysters. I barbeque them out on my back porch all summer long and serve them to my special guests. Most of the time, these guests are naked female Jacuzzi guests. I get such a big kick out of other people's reactions when they learn what the wonderful tasty meat really is.

After supper and post dinner drinks, Olaf and his family went back to their big trailer house outback. Jack stayed all night. He, like me, was of the age where we could get it up, hard, and erect several times a night, with the assistance of the girls' mouths, of course.

As I had been told, Jack had a long cock, a full three-inches longer than mine. But his was not as big around as mine was; maybe just over an inch in diameter. Also his erect cock went off sideways at an angle. Sideways angle or not, Jack could really use his long tool. There was not an ounce of fat on him, just a wiry, short, little guy with tight muscles and a long, skinny dick sticking out between his bowlegged legs.

He looked so small between Nancy's full, womanly thighs as she rode him, cowboy style, for their first fuck of the evening. But he certainly had his cock way up insider her wet, slippery cunt, and she had her head back with eyes closed, whimpering in bliss.

Then he screwed his wife to be in her rear for his very first time. That farm gal had really grown to like being ass fucked in such a short time. She pulled and pinched her own clitoris as Jack was ramming her rectum. Jack told me later that he had never experienced a pussy as tight as her asshole and it really made his dick feel good.

Jack was so small compared to his wife to be that he looked like he was going to disappear into her wide ass cheeks. Nancy screamed out her pleasure as he rimed her ass as if they both had been ass fucking their whole adult lives.

I spent most of the night in Sue's hot, runny cunt and asshole. Only once did I do Nancy that second night. Jack was resting between shifts and wanted to see how well my thick cock went into his girl's black, hairy asshole. God that young Indian, Nancy, loved to be fucked in her rectum.

I let Sue ride me, sitting astride my hips with my cock up in her hot cunt. She said it was her favorite way to take a cock. But then I gave it to her in the cunt from the rear. She said that it was the first time she had ever done it doggy style, me leaning over her rump and burying my cock deep in her cunt with my thrusts. I would almost pull my pecker out then thrust in deep again.

All the while, I was reaching around her, tweaking her nipples. I told her to rub her clit and she danced around her clitoris with her fingers before falling into a mind-blowing climax.

Sue said later, "I have changed my mind and now doggy style is my favorite position, because it is so much easier to stimulate my clit, and your cock was pushing so hard on my G spot when you entered me from behind."

Jack did his soon to be sister-in-law one time, too. God, those women were so hot and aroused, they would not let us men rest. They sucked us up four times before midnight.

The girls and I went naked almost the entire two following days. When we were not in bed fucking or sleeping we were wrapped in robes, blankets, sitting out by the big fireplace and watching television. Poor Jack had to get dressed and go outside to do chores several times, but I think he got all the fucking he wanted.