Sexy Barbara Turns Her Husband On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," he said. He cuddled her. "No more until Saturday."

Barbara understood where this was heading and began gently rubbing her husband's hard penis.

"I want you to be dying for it by Saturday," he said. "I want you to be so hot for him that before he even touches you, you are dripping for him. I tell you something else I want you to do. Make him go to the hotel desk to get a key to the room so that they think he is your husband. You can then be lying on the bed waiting for him. But make him take the key back when he leaves."

"Why?"

"So I have to go to the desk and get it. I want to tell them I'm your husband."

On Saturday night, his hands were trembling when he pushed the pass key into the hotel room. It was around 7.30 p.m. He entered and quietly closed the door. Barbara was laying on the king-size bed, wearing a blouse and a pair of sexy pink knickers. She looked at him and smiled, her face flushed and hot.

"Barbara."

"Yes?" She was smiling still, happy at her husband's kind of uncertainty.

"He's gone," she said, "about twenty minutes ago."

"And?"

"And what?"

"What...what happened?" His mouth had never been so dry.

She patted the side of the bed. "Come and sit here," she said. "See these panties?"

"You said you weren't going to wear any."

"I didn't, I only put them on after he'd left. Look at them, feel them." She took his hand and rubbed it against the sexy pink panties.

"They're soaking wet."

"Course they are," she said, lying back sexily and opening her legs wider, "my lover's cum."

"How many times?"

"Twice," she said, "Twice he came in me. If you'd been here 30 minutes ago, you'd have seen him the second time. He was fucking me from behind. Now, darling, lay on the bed, let me get on top, I'm still dying for it," she hissed. "Quick."

Steve lay naked on the bed, his cock trying to touch the ceiling and Barbara hovered over him, rubbing her wet cunt lips against her husband's hard cock.

As she slowly lowered herself down, she groaned in ecstasy, praising his size and hardness. "You sure are bigger than him," she said. "I should have done this years ago, I didn't know what I was missing. Now," she said, his cock fully embedded in her, "Undo my blouse."

He jerked the sash loose and the blouse fell away, revealing her glorious tits, the beautiful light blue bra and the deep dark stains of her lover's cum. He stroked the material in wonder and lust, revelling in the carnality, caressed their beauty and gloried in their need for men, thrust upwards and immediately came, causing Barbara to cry out in amazement and deep pride.

They'd stayed in the hotel all night, Barbara regaling her husband with the graphic details all willing cuckolds the world over so love to hear, fueling the flames of the eroticism that seemed to fire them both, and it continued into the following week, with them having sex as if they were on their honeymoon. Like the stained bra, Steve only had to see it and he was at her again, grabbing her and pawing her as if he'd not seen a woman for weeks.

On the Wedenesday evening, however, things took an interesting and different turn, with Barbara's mother unwell and Barbara, almost glad of the break from Steve's constant erections, taking a couple of weeks off work and going to stay with her for a few days. The break only served, however, to fuel his sexual desire, making him lie on their bed reliving the dramatic events of the last few weeks and frustrate him and to cause his desire for her to become even greater.

It was early Saturday morning, he awoke early with the customary erection and began slowly stroking himself, marvelling at the strength of his continued lust for his wife and what she'd done. But as he thought of her glorious descriptions of sex with Dave, a thought caught him unawares, came upon him like a sudden shadow and his hand left his erect penis and Dave's wife, Tania, came rushing into his mind.

Strange, so strange, but as he thought his thoughts, the scenario unravelled itself as if it had been in his brain all along.

And so at 3.00p.m., yes, Dave would be playing his football, he found their 'phone number and listened to the ringing sounds as he thought of what could transpire.

When she answered, he caught his breath and although his manner was calm, his heart was racing.

"Is that Tania Lynch?" he asked.

"Yes, who's speaking, please?"

She obviously didn't recognise his voice, understandably since he'd only ever spoken to her once, and that for barely a minute."

He coughed slightly: "It's Steve Taylor, Barbara's husband."

It went very quiet.

"I was wondering if I could come and see you," he continued, if you, you know."

He noted a heaviness in her voice: obviously she was finding her husband's affair more difficult to cope with, let alone being turned on by it. This would have to be handled carefully, very carefully.

"Why, what do you mean?"

"Well, to tell you the truth, just to talk really." He chose his words and approach cautiously, not wanting to alarm her and nor give her any reason to doubt his concerns, and in a way, he was thinking of her, when it came down to it.

The odd thing, too, was that there was a curious sort of logic in it and he realised she saw this, too, in how she did not immediately dismiss him and refuse.

"Alright, when?"

He knew he'd take Monday off work. Elation rushed into his head: one foot was in the door and he hoped the rest of his body would soon follow. They agreed around 10.00 a.m.

There was only one basic question that needed to be answered, the one that men and women in one way or another surely asked themselves when they first met, and, empty-headed feminists apart, it was a question that was not meant in a crude or exploitative or even therefore it must happen sense: 'Could I fuck/be fucked by this person?'

The first thing he noticed was the 'For Sale' sign in the garden. Yes, for sure, he thought, as he walked up the path, Tania Lynch was finding her husband's affair difficult to deal with.

She opened the door before he could ring the bell: not an unpromising sign, really, and immediately he breathed an inner sigh of relief when he looked at her: 'Yes,' he said to himself, and he even grinned as he imagined her saying to herself:'No.'

While she was probably not as vivacious and flirtatious as Barbara, at least not overtly so, she'd be about the same age, around the mid-thirties, and she certainly wasn't unattractive to the eye, and, yes, Barbara's tits may have been bigger but Tania still had a pair for a man to enjoy. Her manner and demeanour, also, didn't help: Steve could tell the affair had hit her hard. You could see it in her eyes.

He sat in an armchair opposite her and although she smiled, there was a heaviness about her."

"Would you like a drink?" she asked.

"Em, yes, okay, just an orange juice would do though," he replied.

Back on the sette, she looked at her glass and as Steve sipped, suddenly spat out, "I hated her. I'm sorry, I know she's your wife but I hated her."

She was close to tears but Steve wasn't prepared to put Dave's responsibility onto his wife's shoulders.

"Is that why the house is for sale?"

Her lips quivered and she nodded. He'd sure would have to handle this carefully, no doubt about that.

"It wasn't totally her fault," he said. "I mean, I know it was wrong but......"

"In our house, in our bed..." Then she couldn't stop herself and began crying.

"How did you find out?"

"I did think something was going on," she said as she cried, "because......" She hesitated but carried on: "Well, we'd not been having, you know, sex...," she said, "well, not very often, but usually Steve would, you know, we'd argue, but he didn't and he suddenly seemed light-hearted. I couldn't put my finger on it at first but when I went over to my sister's one weekend a friend came round to see me...she forgotten I'd told her I wouldn't be there....Dave answered the door and first looked really alarmed and then quickly relieved. She thought it was a little odd and then when she saw your wife's car parked outside as she left, she became suspicious." She looked directly at him before turning away, tears on her cheeks. "So she waited for a while and watched Dave open the door and look around and then your wife came out and left."

Steve watched her for a few seconds and then moved over to the sette and sat to her right, just beside her, anxious to ease her obvious discomfort and pain. He put a hand on her right shoulder, the one nearest to him, and gently rubbed it, with no sense of desire or sexual affection, just concern, trying to ease a hurt or soothe a wound. Still she cried and he continued, his words trying to match the movement of his hand.

"She told you, did she?"

Tania nodded. "Dave, he'd..." She looked down at her lap before once more facing him directly. "Changed and washed the sheets; even mentioned it on the 'phone that night, as if he'd done something good but it was so out of character. Course, I only realised why after my friend."

He waited for a few seconds before speaking. Barbara's not a bad woman, really," he said, "truly, she isn't." He was bouyed by the fact she hadn't reacted negatively to his actual touch and offered her a hankerchief he'd brought just in case of something like this happpening. She took it, still crying but less now. "I'm not trying to defend what she did," he said "but, you know, it was your husband who invited her in."

"I know, I know," she sighed, "I'm sorry," and because she did not move herself away from him, he moved his hand round behind her to hold her left shoulder, and though he still rubbed her further, it encouraged her to rest against him, which she did.

He said nothing for a few seconds, just letting her feel him by her side as she dabbed her eyes with the hankerchief, her tears no longer falling now.

"Thanks for that," she said, looking at him. He took his arm away but remained sitting on the sette with her, close. She'd given him a good reason to have moved next to her and it made sense to say there.

"You seem to have taken it better than me," she said, looking at him.

"It's not that," he said. He daren't tell her how he had reacted to it, she'd find it unbelievable and even perverse, rather than just different, alternative. "I'm determined not to dwell on it because it's all negativity otherwise. As I've said to Barbara, we just have to move forward."

"That's easier said than done," she replied, and he knew she was admitting that her marriage was having problems before the affair.

"I know what you mean but our marriage was...is...a good one, no, truly it is. We weren't having problems."

"Why did she have an affair, then?" she asked, quite reasonably in the circumstances.

"That's a good question. Look, I don't really know how to put this, other than plainly, but, well, I don't want to make Barbara sound like a tart or anything, she's not, but for her, it was just for the sex, you know, to have sex with someone different."

"But that sounds terrible."

"Yes, I know it does but she has even said, believes, told me to find a woman to have sex with." Tania looked shocked. "She believes it's unnatural for us to lock ourselves into having sex with just one person all the time. I know it makes her sound like a tramp," he said, "but she wants me to be as free in that way as she is."

"Can you accept that? What about if it happens again?"

"Of course, I've raised this with her and I'm not saying our marriage will last for ever. But I do mean it, we really weren't having problems and believe it or not, our sex life was as good as it has always been."

"Well ,she's your wife. Dave admitted he couldn't resist her when she threw herself at him."

"What do you mean?" he asked, genuinely taken aback. What had her husband told her?

"Dave told me she asked to speak to him after work one Friday a couple of weeks after Christmas. They went for a quick drink and after, she, you know, started making up to him."

"It started at their Christmas works party," Steve said, just before Christmas." Tania looked surprised, even shocked. "Why would she lie to me?" he asked. "She wouldn't know I'd ever speak to you about it so she'd no reason to lie. Oh no, it started just before Christmas." This Dave was coming across as being some sort of jerk.

Tania began to cry once more, not so heavily as before, but Steve knew what he'd just told her shook her. Again, he reached out to her, this time, though, putting his arm directly around her and rubbing her shoulder, and pleased how she rested her head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry," he said, as she cried, speaking quietly, "but your husband's not telling the truth there. They'd danced and shared a quick Christmas kiss but later, after Barbara had gone to the loo, your husband was waiting for her and pulled her into an empty office."

He took his hand from her shoulder, moved it towards her and gently began stroking her face, saying repeadtely, "Shsh, shsh.......Look, I'm not defending her, I'm not, but the truth is, your husband told her not only that you and him weren't having sex but that it was boring when you did. He even said he'd fancied her for ages."

All the while, he'd continued his gentle and soothing caress of her face but he was still surprised, and inwardly elated, when Tania slowly lifted her left hand and placed it gently on the back of his head, looked directly at him before closing her eyes and placing her lips on his.

It was a defining moment.

For a brief second or two the kiss seemed to remain in neutral but then, both at the same time began to kiss with more passion, opening their mouths slightly and enjoying the first embrace of their tongues. He felt his cock quiver with promise and pulled her closer to him, now feeling her tits against his chest. It was Tania, though, who made the next move. Gettng to her feet, she stood and pulled him up by the hand, pushing herself strongly against him, feeling his erection, and this time putting both her hands tightly around him, bringing his mouth down to hers and kissing him with her mouth more open still. Although he was too close to see, he knew and felt without question: this woman's body langauge, the way she was holding herself and standing with her legs open, was now shouting out to anyone able to see it: I'm going to let this man fuck me.'

He briefly broke away and looked at her as if this situation was something he'd not expected, his hands holding and feeling her waist. Then he was at her again, kissing her as passionately as she him, and bringing his hands up to begin a lovely caress of her tits.

She responded by opening her mouth further and pushing herself as tightly as she could against him. Then she stopped. Her eyes were ablaze and she had a determined look about her. Saying nothing, she took him by the hand and lead him up the stairs. He knew exactly where they were going and why, and he felt an elation beyond his imagination. He also grinned while he felt her from behind as they went up the stairs, knowing that she'd also said 'Yes' to the eternal question nature had embedded in the DNA of human beings.

In the bedroom, he glanced quickly at the bed before she closed the door behind her and welcomed him into her arms, letting him push her against the door, and feeling his hard cock, rubbing herself against it and welcoming his hands squeezing and feeling her tits. Without a sound, she moved over to the windows, closing the curtains and when she reached the last ones, he came up behind her, pressing his body against her and stroking her soft belly. She leant back and titlted her mouth upwards and towards him, encouraging him to feel her and kissing him deeply. What was it, he thought, not thirty minutes since he came into this house and met this woman for the first time? Who'd believe it? Yet this surely would not be the record for two virtual strangers becoming intimate in the shortest amount of time? And he knew, despite never having clapped eyes on each other before today, by virtue of their respectivr partners' behaviour, they did share a bond, and it was a deep and intimate one at that.

As they continued kissing, they moved slowly over until they fell on the bed and Steve could hardly believe it, the very bed on which, some weeks' before, this woman's husband had sucked and fucked his wife's cunt. His hands were having none of it, reserve or uncertainty, rippling over her body as if he owned it and what's more, with the owner's full and encouraging permission. Her top was off and he was really going for it, sucking and tonguing her mouth and feeling her tits as if he'd never felt such beauty before. She lay underneath him, and looked directly at him as his hand began a slow stroke up her legs, moving above the knees and onto a woman's wonderfully silky inner thighs. This was the stuff of dreams, alright.

What's more, while his motives may have been odd one thing was certain: Barbara was right with 100% certainty - having someone different was extremely exciting. He felt through more great sucking kisses Tania tremble as his hand made wondrous contact with her cunt and he whispered in her ear, "Undo the zip."

Tania undid the zip to her skirt and seemed almost to wish to hide, burying herself in Steve's arms and kissing him as if to avoid the events that were fast approaching. Steve knew why: if her husband had not had the affair, this would not be happening now but because it had, she still felt some reluctance, despite knowing full well that soon she would open her legs and let this man fuck her. Thus she allowed rather than helped Steve to remove her skirt and panty hose. He looked down at her: "Relax," he said, and she shut her eyes as he quickly pulled down her panties, and while her legs were not clamped tight, neither were they relaxed and open.

'Time to fight fire with fire,' he thought.

"Tania, I want to do to you here on this same bed what your husband did to my wife just a few weeks ago."

He knew she thought he was immediately going to try to enter her, yet he'd not yet taken off one item of clothing and she hadn't even placed a finger on his hard cock but he was also equally determined that she was going to participate in this as an equal. "Close your eyes," he whispered, lightly brushing her lips with his, "and relax."

Then he moved swiftly. Holding her round the waist, he poised above her, looking down at her, before lowering himself and gently licking her between her legs. It caught her greatly by surprise and she gasped, not expecting it, but he wasn't going to be denied and he knew, of course, that he'd told her something that Dave hadn't admiited, namely that he'd performed oral sex on Barbara. Once more his tongue flicked out, teasing her lips with its light touch, back and forth now, encouraging her to relax and seek more. It wasn't really a difficult choice or contest. He knew how much women loved such sensuous attention and already Tania's posture had become a little more accepting. He sought and found her clitoris, gently giving promise to her body and sweeping his tongue over her outer cunt lips and down, sensitive contact that Tania could not help but respond to. As he licked again, as if trying to avoid real contact with the wonderful surface but making sure he teased it to respond, she sighed in anticipation and opened her legs more to him. It was what he'd been wanting. Now he slowly moved his hands upwards, holding onto her breasts and feeling the gorgeous softness of her flesh. "Take your bra off, Tania," he said.

She did so as he continued his masterly tonguing, now letting contact become a little stronger. Tania had to be coaxed into accepting this and even as he felt her now bare breasts, he noticed how the nipples were more ercet, the sighs more frequent, the legs more open. He began in earnest now: while his hands played with her tits, he now openly kissed her cunt, pushing his mouth against the flesh that men would die for and trying to insert his tongue into her. She was wet now and he embraced that wetness, it was truly delicious, and he felt triumphant, knowing that she was now giving herself to him. The elation he himself felt was almot indescribable: this went beyond payback and revenge - every time Tania sighed and moved herself to open her legs to him, the more it showed just what an insensitvie jerk her husband was. In fact, her groans were becoming more frequent and deep now, sweet music to his ears, and so he slowly and silkily broght one of his hands down to join him in its welcome sexual feasting on her body. Yes, he dipped his fingers lightly between her cunt lips and she groaned loudly, and whispered:'More."