Sexy Labor Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, he parted my ass cheeks and touched my asshole softly. I squirmed, not used to being touched there. He got his hands wet with my pussy juices and used my own wetness to lube up my ass.

I was breathing heavily, turned on by his touch and the situation. I felt the plug at my asshole, and moaned in pain as he pressed it into me. He didn't go slowly at all, and held my waist firmly as I squirmed against his treatment.

"It looks nice in her," he commented after he got the butt plug into place. I felt Angie's hands on my ass and I groaned as she turned the plug around, testing it.

"All right, then. Let her up," said Angie.

I got up and faced the three of them, me naked and humiliated and them clothed and seated. I blushed and sat down awkwardly, getting used to the feeling of the plug in my butt.

"Thank you for the gift, Angie and David," I said quietly.

"You're welcome," said Angie.

I excused myself to go to freshen up and took my time. Since I'm trying to explore a lot of different aspects of BDSM (research! For the books! That's why, I swear!), I wondered if David would ever let me try to top him. I know he doesn't like being topped by others in a group setting, and probably wouldn't want to be topped by N or any men. But maybe if it were just Angie and I ...

Back outside, the group was returning, done playing with the new flogger for the moment. N was stationed by the grill. I saw Prince pouring wine and went to help out.

He had red lines on his back. I grinned.

"Did you like the flogger?" I asked.

"Yeah!" he said enthusiastically. "That's a really nice toy."

I agreed and took some of the glasses from him. I followed him as he made the rounds, serving everyone a new drink.

The vibe was friendly and definitely sexy. Amy was down on her knees, naked, and looked like she was in blissful subspace by Stewart's feet. Stewart occasionally dropped his hand down to pet her head.

When I brought her a glass of wine, Stewart looked at me and casually said, "Put her wine in a bowl, please."

Amy's face turned red but she smiled up at him. I smiled and retrieved a tiny cat dish (note that we do not own cats). I poured her wine in the dish and set it by her knees.

"Thanks, Sade," she said.

"Should we give her our gift now?" Stewart asked, looking down at Amy.

"Sure," she said. She crawled to the house to find where I had placed their gift. As she crawled back as we both watched her intently. She really is a beautiful woman and crawling for her is just...natural.

She handed me the box and I looked at her suspiciously.

"Do I want to open this?" I asked her.

"I don't think it matters if you do or not," she coyly replied.

I nodded agreement, smiling at her, and opened the box. Then I burst out laughing. It was so cliche yet so sweet and kinky that I wanted to tackle them both with hugs and kisses.

They'd made me a coupon book. The first coupon in the stack expired that day. It read: 'Free cunt licking from Amy.'

The rest of the coupons are a secret. I promised Amy I wouldn't tell. But I suspect that all four of us (Stewart, N, Amy and I) will have quite a bit of fun as we make our way through all of the coupons they gave me.

I was tempted to use the expiring coupon immediately but decided to wait. I felt the twinging weirdness of domme-hood as I realized I could order Amy to her knees to lick my pussy whenever I wanted. Amy is one of my best friends and we've never really played together. But knowing she was probably pretty up for it, based on some of the coupons she gave me, made me extremely horny. And she knew I wanted to explore trying to top people. The fact that she would offer herself to me gave me great pleasure.

I looked down at her, and she gazed up at me – I saw sparkles in her eyes.

"I can't wait until you lick my cunt," I told her, doing my best to make my voice hard and stern. "But first I need help with some of the side dishes. Come with me, it's almost time to eat."

Amy looked to Stewart for approval and then scampered to her feet and followed closely behind me as I led her into the kitchen. We were both giggling; we were high from arousal and the alcohol. I tweaked her nipples playfully and, forgetting herself, she moaned.

Then her face turned bright red.

"Don't be embarrassed," I said. "Your gift is my favorite one yet. Topping you will be super fun. N and Stewart are gonna love it."

She grinned and took the cabbage salad out of my hands. We set the salads and other sides (this was a huge feast) onto the large buffet table N had placed outside by the grill. All of my sides were vegetarian since Tracy and Pam don't eat meat.

Here is what I made:

Cabbage salad – like coleslaw, but a thousand times more awesome

Lettuce and veggie salad tossed with creamy blue cheese dressing

Black bean salad

Chard wraps (Swiss chard blanched quickly, then wrapped over a small hunk of good cheese and steamed until the cheese melts. I toss the wraps in a spicy tomato sauce before serving.)

Lentils smothered in peanut sauce

Tomato, basil, and mozzarella stacks (If you haven't made this, please do. Get a nice big heirloom tomato. Slice it into half inch slabs. Put a piece of cheese and a piece of basil on top, and drizzle a tiny bit of salt, pepper, olive oil and balsamic vinegar over the whole thing. I swear that I could live on this stuff. If you add grilled eggplant to the stack you've got heaven on a plate.)

So Amy and I set all of the sides out carefully, covering them with plates until we would sit down to eat. As I turned after setting out the black bean salad, I ran straight into King who had placed himself by my side.

"Oof!" I said, stepping back.

"Happy birthday," he replied. He handed me his gift.

My heart rate sped up as I slowly unwrapped the small box. Inside was a piece of paper, and I half expected that I'd received more coupons from my kinky friends. But instead, it said: 'Treasure hunt, slutty pornographer. What cums every day but Sunday?'

I showed the clue to Amy who exclaimed: "The mail!"

We ran out to the front yard together, checking quickly to see if any cars were headed in our direction as we made our naked way to the mailbox. I flipped it open and yanked out the next clue.

Clue by clue, Amy and I ran around the yard as we figured out the treasure hunt. The last clue read:

'Sadey is nimble, Sadey is quick ...'

I shouted, "The candles! The barn!", and Amy and I took off running towards the small barn behind the house.

(It is more of a storage shed then a barn to be completely honest.)

Inside the barn is where N and I keep a number of things, including our large supply of homemade candles. We made them two years ago and have been slowly using them when needed – for the usual stuff, like power outages or hot wax play. ;)

In the middle of the main room of the barn sat a handmade spanking bench. I whirled around to face King and Prince who, knowing I was on my last clue, had followed me to the barn.

"This is too much," I protested. The wood alone must have cost them much more than I would consider appropriate for a birthday gift – not to mention the time it took them to put it together.

"No, it's not too much," said King. He stepped forward and growled right into my ear: "I may be gay, but I'm sadistic first. N promised me I can come give you a workout on this bench whenever I want. I'll put Prince on it first, then you, then him again – I'll just go back and forth until I'm exhausted. I know I can't spank you too hard today, but get your little horny body over that bench so I can give you a preview."

My jaw dropped at his words. Before now King had never expressed any interest in playing with women. Prince placed himself at King's feet, and I saw N's frame in the doorway. I had to obey.

The barn was dark but enough light poured in to the two dusty windows that I knew my body was well lit as I draped over the wooden spanking bench.

King and Prince added convenient padding in important areas and, as I got settled, I was surprised that the bench is extremely comfortable.

As I extended my thoughts verbally to King, hoping he'd appreciate the complement, he said, "Shut up, Sadey. I know what we make is well-made. I'm glad you like it. But shut up."

I swallowed and clamped my mouth shut, not used to being treated like a submissive by King. N and I have a variety of friends who are either hetero-flexible, bi, or gay – and King is gay. Gay to the degree that, during one costume party I was at he smirked at my maid outfit and said, "Itwouldlook hot. If it were on a guy."

My mind raced as I processed this. Had he ever hit a woman before? I'd seen him beat Prince on a few occasions and I did not want him to treat my ass the same way he treated his male slave.

I yelped loudly when I heard King yank his belt out from his pants and looked back at him with fear.

"Your belt, King? Really?" I said.

"Sadey, SHUT UP!" he said. He was grinning and I heard N laughing too. I relaxed. This was more for fun than anything else. I caught a glimpse of Prince's expression, though, and he looked scared.

Really scared.

I realized he was fearing his impending beating more than being afraid for my welfare.

King gave me light to firm smacks with his belt while he pointed out the various features of his hand-crafted spanking bench. He placed my hands on the handles below my torso and at level with my torso. He waved N over to show him how to adjust both my knees and my chest to make my ass have varying degrees of tautness. I blushed as he demonstrated how to separate my knees to an uncomfortable degree and I knew everyone there could see my pussy. I stared forward, not wanting to count how many of our guests had migrated to watch this display. From the voices and laughter, my sad guess was that all of my friends were watching.

"If you want to bind her, this metal here is secured tight," King was saying to N as they both examined the bench together.

I ignored them and tried to ignore the fact that my legs were spread. I carefully dared to look behind me and saw that, indeed, everyone in the entire group had gathered to watch this spectacle. Groaning loudly I turned back around.

I felt him beside me before I heard his voice. Stewart.

"Sadey, don't you want to use your coupon now? Your pussy is so wet, we can all tell. And it's very accessible."

Stewart wanted me to use Amy's services to lick my cunt until I came. I was caught in between my sub-side of wanting to please Stewart and my domme-ideas of having Amy lick my cunt in a place where I could use my hands to shove her face into my pussy or dictate the position she should have.

I thought for awhile before nodding. "OK."

"Tell her," he said. He motioned to Amy and she crawled over.

"Amy," I said, "did you see how wet my pussy is?"

She nodded.

"Do you want to lick me until I cum?"

Again, she nodded.

"In front of everyone?"

Affirmative.

"Lick my cunt, Amy," I said.

Her hands gently gripped my legs as she crouched behind me. She moved slowly, purposefully. I'd only been eaten once before by another woman and my heart was beating hard as she centered her attention on my trembling pussy.

It was a weird combination of nervousness and excitement. Not to mention being fully exposed to ten of my friends. I closed my mind and tried to block out the audience while Amy began to lick.

She was good, and I was very horny. Before long her attention to my clit started really working and I was getting close to cumming. N came up to stand beside me. He stroked my hair and I looked up at him.

"Let me," I whispered, licking my lips.

N is very smart and knew exactly what I meant. He unzipped his khakis and pulled out his dick. He was

only semi-hard and I looked up at him quizzically.

"How are you not totally hard, watching this?" I asked.

He laughed. "Shut up and suck."

I took him in my mouth and felt him grow. I love the feeling of him getting hard inside of me. Amy was still working hard and I was too, both on sucking N's cock and trying to delay my orgasm so I could cum with him.

I took a break to tell Amy that and she replied, "It's OK, I'm having fun."

I giggled. Now I barely cared who was watching. My world was just Amy and N. Until I heard Syd say, "Stewart, you should fuck Amy. Then the picture would be complete."

I laughed out loud and was having fun. Amy moaned against my pussy and I knew Stewart had gladly taken Syd's advice. She was licking harder and fuck, I was so close.

"Please fuck me, N," I said. I needed him to fuck my mouth. For some reason when N is forceful with his cock in my face it puts me into an incredibly submissive state of mind.

He didn't need me to ask twice and in an instant his cock was slamming into my mouth. He had his hands in my hair and I just tried to relax while he fucked my face.

I guessed Amy had three fingers in my pussy and her lips were kissing, nibbling, and licking my clit. All at once her gift to me – the coupons that would allow me to feel her again and again – plus the spanking bench, plus the butt plug, plus the face-fucking – all of this coursed through me and I came hard, screaming around N's cock.

My screams pushed N to orgasm and he came in my mouth.

Sweating over the spanking bench, cum dripping out of my mouth, I smiled. This Labor Day was going down in history.

I awkwardly got off the bench with N's help. My pussy felt hot and I was still sweating and breathing hard. Leaning down, I whispered, "Thanks," into Amy's ear as she continued to get fucked by Stewart.

Prince was in King's control now. King strapped Prince down to the bench like an expert. When in place, King smacked his belt against his hands and everyone in the barn flinched.

"I'm going to beat Prince now," said King. "If you don't want to watch, you should go."

I wanted to stay but N tugged me away. "Good luck, Prince," I called as I was hauled away from the barn.

Most stayed but Syd followed N and I out. He walked with N while I trailed behind.

"Almost time, right?" said Syd, looking back at me and winking.

Syd and N made a show up setting up a chair for Syd to use during my birthday spanking.

"Here seems good," said Syd.

"No, here. The sun will be so bright that people will want to watch from the shade. This way they'll be able to see it well."

I rolled my eyes at the two men as they planned where I would be spanked. Taking a moment to myself, I sat down and relaxed. My body was still recovering from the orgasm in the barn. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the warmth of the afternoon sun on my skin.

"Sadey."

Mistress Tracy was standing over me.

"Yes, Mistress?" I said politely.

"Come with me."

I meekly followed her into the house. She walked purposefully towards the table where she'd placed her gift for me.

"I have two gifts for you, little slut," she said. Her tone was slightly unfriendly. I tried to smile at her to get her to lighten up but her eyes were like two steel balls, staring at me hard. "One of the gifts is this present. Open it now."

I opened it carefully, willing my hands to stop shaking. We were the only people inside of the house and I knew I shouldn't be scared of her but her demeanor was slightly frightening.

"Where's Pam?" I asked, hoping to direct her attention elsewhere.

She did not respond.

Inside the box was a large tin of Tiger Balm. I looked at her, first with curiosity and then with fear.

"Are you going to put this on me, Mistress?" I whispered.

"Yes."

If you haven't heard of Tiger Balm, the thick goo is full of menthol-like stuff that soothes sore muscles when applied to shoulders and thighs. When applied to a woman's cunt and ass, Tiger Balm is incredibly painful.

Mistress Tracy roughly grabbed me and bent me over the couch. She played with the new butt plug while I moaned before yanking it out of my asshole and setting it aside. Using her hands she rubbed the Tiger Balm all over my pussy around the rim of my asshole.

Within seconds, my entire cunt was burning.

I tried to protest and plea for mercy but she grabbed me by my hair and told me to be quiet. She sat down on the couch and pushed me down on the floor in front of her. I couldn't think about anything but the burning in my pussy and my ass and I did not struggle as she moved me.

"Your second gift," Mistress Tracy continued, ignoring my distress, "is a weekend with me. N likes that you're thinking about playing top sometimes but agrees with me that you're in need of training. Next weekend you will come stay with Pam and I. I will use you, beat you, and make you serve me, you little slutty girl."

I shrunk down and whimpered. The burning continued and felt terrible inside my ass. In spite of the pain my brain was still logical and I didn't see how Mistress Tracy abusing me for a weekend would teach me how to be a domme.

She soon answered my question.

"While I use you, Sadey, I'll talk to you about why I do things the way I do. It'll be a free lesson. At the end of the weekend you'll dominate Pam. Trust me that you'll be very ready to take on the dominant role after I spend two days torturing you. I'm looking forward to it."

I groaned as it became clear to me that my fun form of erotica 'research' was going to make me suffer under the cruel hands of Mistress Tracy. I didn't like that N was giving me away for an entire weekend but I couldn't help that it did arouse me. Playing a dominant role would be just that: play. In my core I am submissive and I would serve Mistress Tracy as best I could.

She got up and patted her thigh. "Crawl after me outside. I think it's time for your spanking."

My cunt and asshole were burning and I whimpered as I crawled after her. She turned around and told me to be quiet on two different occasions. By the time we were outside the burning subsided slightly making me uncontrollably aroused. I felt tortured in so many ways.

The pain, the humiliation, and the continuous sensations that poured through my cunt...

I was ready for anything.

Syd had arranged his large, straight back chair in front of the eating tables. He stood near N, who was chatting with Stewart. Amy was at their feet. All of the others had seated themselves on a bench facing the chair. I found Prince, the poor thing. He was kneeling by King's feet and I saw that his cock was rock hard and a cock ring sat at the base. He had his knees spread wide and it was clear King wanted to show him off. He caught me staring and his face turned red.

I grinned and imagined dominating him. I'd be terrible at it. Perhaps lessons with Mistress Tracy were a good idea.

The burning had become manageable and I crawled with what grace I could to kneel at Syd's feet near Amy. She looked satiated and very happy. I gave her a quick peck on the cheek and she winked at me.

"Sadey, are you ready?" N asked.

"Yes, sir."

Syd strode to the chair and from behind it pulled out a wrapped gift. He handed it to me and I opened it, slightly scared but more turned on than anything else. To be honest, I couldn't wait to be over Syd's knees. His strength and massiveness was such a different thing to me and a huge turn on.

Inside the box was a large paddle. I took it in my hands and guessed (correctly, it turns out) it to be walnut. It felt heavier than it looked. It was smooth, oval shaped, and about twice the size of my hand.

"If you're very good," Syd said, "I'll spank you with it."

Syd took a seat on the chair and looked at me expectantly.

"Come on, now," he said. "Get your birthday butt over my lap."

My stomach was full of butterflies and the anticipation was driving me absolutely wild. All at once I was nervous, excited, and incredibly ready. I wasted no time and nearly fell onto Syd's huge lap.