Shade's Destiny Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I won't lie lover. I'm a little stunned." Me too! "I guess I was so excited last night I didn't pay much attention to anyone but you." I smiled at that! "No, Destiny, you go have your night with your friend. I may not be very much fun tonight but I have to say I'm really proud of you. It's a super nice thing you're doing for Stacy. You still love me right?"

My eyes filled with tears and I didn't dare talk. My voice was choked with emotion when I finally said, "Goofy head, you know I do. I have to leave pretty early tomorrow morning so the kids don't know I spent the night. I'll be home in time for a shower, breakfast and more before work." I could hear the smile. "I know where home is honey."

"Good. I'll sleep better knowing you do. Okay, let me get going here. I have clients to see. I love you Destiny. Think about me at least a little tonight."

"I love you too. You know I will. See you in the morning." We said our goodbyes. I walked to Stacy's office. She looked up as I closed the door behind me. I smiled. She burst out of the chair and came around and wrapped her arms around my neck. I could feel the tears. "Not even a peep Stacy. She actually likes the idea of me offering to keep you company when your man is out of town." Stacy pulled her head back, her eyes wide. "No, I'm not making that up. Oh never mind. Just kiss me." I smiled, she did. Oh my word!

There's really no reason to bother with the rest of the riveting Tuesday at the office. Is there?

We decided to tell Kelly Stacy was giving me a ride home. She'd done that before so it wouldn't look out of place. We waited until we got a few blocks from the office before kissing. There was a sort of heartbreaking sweetness to the night ahead. We could be together, take our time, and enjoy each other completely. The flip side of that coin is the reality that Stacy wasn't going to be here very much longer. We talked on the ride about the kids. Gavin was seven and Brianna was five. Neither was very happy about going to New Jersey; both missed their Daddy. We talked about introducing me and explaining why I was there. We decided to stick to working together. That would explain why we're friends. As to the other, I had offered to help clean and pack. I wanted to meet the kids my friend had talked so much about since we'd met. Keep it simple felt like the best plan. Even vague truths were better. Stacy would deal with more than that. A widowed neighbor, Carolyn Kelly, watched the kids until Mommy came home. I have to stop there and move on.

It's something I forget about most of the time but Stacy noticed after we pulled into the driveway. She took the studs out of my left ear. We also decided it would be easier to take off the collar. I stashed them in a zippered pocket in my purse. We marched to the door; she opened it. Gavin was playing games on the TV. Brianna was coloring something. Mrs. Kelly was at the table with her. She came running. I stood quietly while Mommy did her thing with the kids.

"Gav, come here please. This is my friend Destiny. She works with me. She's here to help pack and stuff. She wanted to meet you both. Destiny, this is my son Gavin."

I smiled at the handsome blond boy, stuck out my hand and said, "Hi Gavin. Your Mom talks about you both all the time. It's very nice to meet you." He mumbled something.

"Destiny, this is Brianna. Brianna, come say hello." Brianna was doing her shy imitation, peeking around Mom's hip at the stranger. I smiled and wiggled my fingers.

"Hi Brianna. You're every bit as cute as your Mom says you are."

By this time Mrs. Kelly had come to join the party, hanging back a bit. I smiled, walked to her, extended my hand, "Hi Mrs. Kelly, I'm Destiny. Very pleased to meet you." She smiled but I could see she was a bit wary. Hmm.

'Hi Destiny. It's nice to meet you as well." She kept her eyes on me, trying to figure out if there was an unspoken sub-plot neither of us was talking about. She really is very pretty. Blonde hair was losing the battle to grey but she hadn't made any attempt to 'fix' it. She kept her figure but age was taking a toll. She had brilliant blue eyes, very pretty soft face, and, while casual, was dressed appropriately. Just shadow and lipstick. You couldn't see them but her antennae were up. She moved to the closet for her coat. Stacy had messed this part up. This was someone who, I was sure, very well might be looking for what time I left. She would see Stacy's car in the driveway. Being in an urban neighborhood could explain why I didn't have a car. It wouldn't do one bit of good to explain why I left in the morning.

The two of them said their goodbyes. Brianna gave Mrs. Kelly a hug and kiss. Gavin waved from his perch on the floor. I snickered. Stacy asked what the kids wanted for dinner. Mac and cheese. She looked at me. "Mac and cheese."

Brianna asked, "You like mac and cheese Destiny?"

"Honey, the last time I had it might have been when I was in college. But it sounds like fun."

"She's cool Mom." Stacy and I smiled at each other. "Destiny, how come you have that name?" Stacy started to say something. I winked at her.

"Good question. My Mom gave it to me. I was her only child. I never really did know. It was kind of a pain when I was a kid but now I kinda like having a pretty unique name." She made a smushy face as she thought about that for a bit, then nodded and went back to coloring.

I went to the kitchen, stood near Stacy, and whispered, "Is Carolyn going to be a problem in the morning?"

"I know. I saw. I don't think so but we have to talk about it later. In a louder voice, "Please pour us both a glass of wine Destiny." I did. I lay my hand on top of hers. Her eyes were smoldering when she looked at me.

"It's okay lover. I'm a damn faucet," I whispered in her ear. She looked at me, eyes wide, went to the bedroom, and brought me a pair of panties.

"The bathroom is just to the right as you head into the hallway."

"Thanks, I'll be right back." I freshened up a bit, put on the clean panties, washed my hands and hurried back. I winked at Stacy, took my wine and went and sat on the floor next to Gavin.

"Hi, mind if I butt in." He looked at me like I was from Mars. "Do you play sports yet?" Go with the low hanging fruit.

"I played tee ball this summer. It was okay."

"Did your dad help coach and stuff?" He looked away, fiddling with the controller.

"He works a lot." A shrug followed.

I looked at Stacy. Her eyes told me everything I needed to know. "You look like you're pretty far into this game. Pretty good at it huh?" Jackpot! He spent fifteen minutes telling me everything I never wanted to know about this one and that, what level he was at, and a bunch of other stuff I had absolutely no clue what he was talking about. But he was animated, excited, and I tried to play along. "Are you a gamer? Is that what they call kids who play this stuff?"

Oops. I got an eye roll and, "Mom is dinner ready?"

"In five. Why don't you go wash your hands and get ready?" A sigh, the game was saved so the conquests wouldn't be lost or whatever. He dragged himself to his feet like he was old (my age) and shuffled off to the bathroom.

"You really made that dress a pretty color Brianna."

"What do you do at Mommy's office?"

"Well, your Mom and a lady named Kelly take care of phone calls and handle paper work. I do things like pay bills, make sure everybody gets paid what they should, and keep things running smoothly. It's pretty fun. We do what we do so the sales people can see clients and help them." I looked at Stacy and got a thumbs up. There were no other questions so I must have done pretty well.

"Will you miss my Mommy when we move?" I had to fight back tears and took a sip of wine to buy some time.

Big brown eyes were looking at me when I answered. "Honey, your Mommy and I are real close. I'm going to miss her a lot. She tells me you and your brother aren't happy about moving. Well, I'll miss my friend a lot." She got up from her chair and came and gave me a hug around the neck. I couldn't help myself. Tears flowed. I hugged her back. Those ten seconds over, she headed back to her chair and continued coloring. I looked; Stacy who was dabbing away tears with a kitchen towel. She blew me a kiss. What was that old Art Linkletter show? They really do, don't they?

Mac and cheese tasted pretty much like I remembered twenty years ago. I smiled at Stacy. The professional Mom must have made two boxes because when Gavin asked for seconds she didn't even blink. Brianna asked if I was going to have more. I said sure so she went with me. We both got some; I got a wink and we headed back.

I helped Stacy clear the table. Brianna asked, "Mommy, after I have my bath can Destiny read me a book?" Wow!

"Sure honey. I bet Destiny would like that." Big eyes turned and looked at me. I fought back tears.

"That would be really special sweetheart. I'd love to. Thank you." She smiled, turned and headed to the bathroom. Stacy squeezed my hand; we both had tears. She turned to the bathroom.

Gavin had papers on the dining room table. Oh my god! Homework in ... what, second grade? "Whatcha doing? Homework?"

"Yeah, some math and penmanship." No eye contact, serious concentration on the papers. Okay!

"I'm kinda good at math if you need any help." A nod. Honey, this is so hard isn't it? I'm really proud. Thank you.

"Hey Gav, while your Mom and Brianna are in the bathroom, is there anything you want to say? Just kind of something you can't tell your Mom. I pinky swear I won't tell her." He looked at me. "Give me your hand." I hooked my pinky finger with his. "If I pinky swear like this it means I can never tell what you said."

"But you and my Mom are friends. Won't you just tell her?"

I held up my hand. "Pinky swear means never, not even to your Mom. Honest." He was quiet for a little bit. I could see him struggling with whether to do it. I saw him fight back tears. Oh you poor thing.

"I'm mad at them for making us move. I like it here, my friends are here. I know we'll be closer to Gramps and Grammy but I don't wanna go."

I hugged him. He let me. "Gav, sometimes parents do what they need to for their families. It's been super hard on your Mom. She tells me your Dad misses you all and that the two of you miss him bunches. It'll be hard. But you may like it there after a few years. You'll make friends in school, in sports and stuff. I was born in New Jersey." His head jerked up. "Yup, Hackensack ... it's maybe 30 miles from where you'll be. It was pretty okay growing up there. It may be hard but once everybody's back together it will help. Who knows? Maybe I'll come visit sometime." I held up my hand and winked. "Pinky swear." He smiled, nodded, and went back to his work. Hey dyke that was pretty awesome.

The girls came out of the bathroom, Brianna in a pink frilly cotton nightgown. She took my hand and I followed. Stacy smiled at me. Brianna led me to her bed. I sat down and waited. She picked two books. My, my! She climbed up and snuggled in next to me. "How do you and your Mom do this? Do you turn the pages or does she?"

"I turn the pages when she tells me to. I don't know my words yet so she reads." Ground rules established.

The titles of the books are our secret. Wink! I read the first book, not rushing but not too slow. I would tap the corner when I wanted her to turn a page. I had my left arm around her shoulder as she leaned into me. We finished the first book. I handed her the next one. We tried sounding out the words to the title. She did pretty well. I took my time with this one too. Our page turning system was working great. I tried to go slowly enough so she could maybe follow the words even if she didn't know them. I could feel her head droop as I read. She was running out of steam. We finished. I tucked her into bed and pulled the covers up. "May I give you a kiss goodnight, angel?" She smiled and nodded. I gave her kisses on both cheeks and her nose. She giggled. Little arms went around my neck.

"Thank you Destiny. That was fun. You're a good reader. Will you get my Mommy?"

"Of course I will angel. Sweet dreams. Thank you for letting me read to you." I headed to the dining room. Stacy met me, squeezed my hand and mouthed 'thank you.' I smiled. She headed to the bedroom.

"What time do you go to bed big guy?"

"Pretty soon. I'm almost done." He was practicing cursive penmanship. My god, so many years ago! I got up and poured another glass of wine.

Stacy came out, smiled at me, and said, "Come on kiddo. Time for bed. Say goodnight to Destiny please."

"Night. Nice to meet you."

"May I give you a hug Gavin?" He looked at his Mom, who nodded, and back at me.

He shrugged. "It was nice meeting you too." I gave him a hug around the shoulders and kissed his cheek. I whispered in his ear. He smiled, turned and headed to his room. Stacy looked at me. I winked, and she followed him to his bedroom. I sat down at the table and waited.

Stacy came out and motioned me to follow her. She opened a door, flicked on a light, and led me to the basement. The first thing she did was wrap her arms around me, mold herself to me, and kiss me like it might be the last one in her life. Oh lordie me. I don't think either of us came up for air for a full five minutes. Hands roamed, fingers slithered, and moans were exchanged. "You were so fabulous with the kids Destiny. Brianna just loves you. She asked if you would come visit us in New Jersey." I smiled. "What did you whisper to Gavin?"

"You were giving your daughter a kiss. I took a chance and asked if there was anything he wanted to get off his chest. I told him about pinky swear." She laughed. "We did and he did. I can't tell you but you probably know what it is." Her sad eyes spoke volumes; she nodded.

'You're probably right lover. But I'm glad you did that and he got a chance to get it off his chest. He'll be okay. We all will. I love you for being so good to my kids Destiny. They're everything." She stopped for a second. "Was it hard for you being with them?" I let it out. I cried bitter, scalding tears. All these years wanting, knowing I couldn't. Being with these two tonight was my night to get a taste. I loved it and it tore holes in my heart. She held me, cried with me.

"Come on you. Let's get some work done so I feel like I've done what I said we were gonna do." She laughed. "What?"

"You dope. You've done more for me and my family tonight than I can ever thank you for. Whatever little scraps of crap we pack up are diddly compared to the time, attention, and affection you gave my children. Thank you Destiny."

All righty then! "So where are these scraps of crap and where do we pack them?" We wrapped in newspaper, packed, taped and marked boxes. Stacy traipsed up and down stairs for this and that while I did the rest. We did at least a couple of hours and, geez, eight or nine boxes of stuff. She didn't want to strip the house, just reduce whatever the realtor had deemed clutter. We spent at least the last forty five minutes on stuff in the basement ... on shelves, in crawl spaces and such. November's cool hadn't yet reached a basement still baked from the hot summer. We were pretty drippy with perspiration. She winked, I did my Groucho eyebrows thing and we hurried to the bathroom. Two women in a shower, dying to get to bed for the night, are gonna do some mischief. We, um, did. We giggled. There were moans, stifled as best as possible. And more. After we dried off we grabbed our clothes and scurried to the bedroom.

The door was locked. The shades were closed. A single lamp lit the room. We lay side by side like. Fingers roamed, lips touched, smiles and whispers exchanged. Stacy told me Matt would be calling. I smiled. I teased her, asking if she didn't have some lingerie she wanted to show me. She poked me in the ribs. She told me she could barely believe I wore that last outfit. I laughed, softly, telling her I was so into it by then I really didn't much care who saw what. She giggled about the thong set, telling me she thought it was so cute that I'd held up my breasts and told everyone their names. When I asked she told me the names of hers. No! Not telling. Well, actually, I bent to introduce myself to them properly. And that's how it started!!

Before I start about our night I want to share. I asked Shade to please give me some privacy so I could do this by myself. She smiled, kissed me and closed the door behind her.

There was no plan, no I'll do this and you'll do that. We just did whatever felt right to and for both of us. We'd been here before – just not 'this' here. Meaning we'd never had the unspoken hanging over our heads. I just felt, at least early on, that she needed ... wanted me to take the lead. So I did. I whispered, as we both did so often that night, and told her not to move her hands after I lifted them over her head. She was already so turned on that she just nodded.

I kissed, licked, lapped, pinched, teased, tickled and any and every other damn thing I could think of on my way south of her warm mouth. Flesh shivered, limbs twitched uncontrollably, and goose bumps were like endless acres of Kansas wheat as I loved her. My eyelashes fluttered, my hair swished, and I used my hips to drag my wet pussy along her torso. She had to bite her lip to contain her moans. Well, at least until I began my assault. I teased, tickled and probed her fabulously bare delta. All other areas of assault were contained far to the north. Her moans begged me to give her what her writhing body told me she desperately needed. Oh lover, I will, just not yet. I want you to remember me, to remember this night, for all the rest of your nights. There's only so much I can do (smile) but oh my word, that only so much is, indeed, so very much!! I used every last bit of everything that I'd ever done and had been done to me this night.

In desperation and frustration Stacy grabbed my hair, pulled me to her mouth, and after a desperate kiss, breathed, "Baby, please give me what I need."

I smiled in what little light there was and said, "Excuse me? Did you call me 'baby'"?

Impossibly big eyes got bigger; she smiled and whispered, "Miss, please give your needy wench what she needs."

"I believe I just will." My mouth bent to her nipple, already hard. My fingers teased, slid deep inside the warm, wet walls, and thrust into her, varying speed, depth, and just how I touched her. My thumb grazed her button. I went as slowly as I could yet hurried to give her the release she had begged for. I teased one pink peak then the other as I turned my hand to tease that special spot inside her. Massaging her clit with the pad of my thumb flipped her switch. She bucked, pulled the pillow to her face and screeched in abandon. I smiled, sped up everything I was did, intent on letting her ride every last bit of pleasure that might be bursting inside her. From the absolutely wild way she bucked, writhed and moved beneath me, she had no idea what her body was doing as it screamed through her. It was so very hot, so gorgeous, and it filled me with warmth, knowing I was capable of giving my Stacy such pleasure. Thankfully it took forever. It just seemed to come at her in waves. I did whatever I could to prolong her bliss. She was crying with joy. She whispered my name. She was hoarse, her legs trembled, and when she threw her hips to the sky one more time, held them impossibly high for what felt like forever, she shivered, screamed, and collapsed.

I held her close. Breathless, she lay limp, shaking. I did my best to give her every bit of my warmth. Knowing Matt would call she had set her phone on the night stand. Thank God! It rang. I reached for it, and handed it to her. Three, then four rings, one more before she answered.