Shade's Destiny Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Course, I had to up the ante by telling the sisters about pacifiers. They looked at me like I was bonkers. Until I told them what it meant!! Oh my god!! We piled into the car and drove to the nearest pharmacy. I told them to stay in the car. I found what I wanted, bought what we needed and came back. I refused to share until we got home. We all got naked except for panties and bras. The sisters ribboned each other; I did myself. I handed them a two-pack of pacifiers and told them to open the package. I put the pacifier in place, under their panties, one at a time. The secret is that the plastic on either side has to be vertical so that it presses against your clitoris. I told them to walk from the front door to the windows in our bedroom then come back. They were squealing before they came out of the bedroom and breathless by the time they made it back to the front door. I had slipped mine in place while they were in the bedroom.

Pacifiers are all different. There are some that have flat surfaces. Those are fine. Others have to be modified. What does that mean? Well, if they have a little handle or something you can't wear them with slacks or a tight fitting skirt. Be creative. Get something sharp and cut whatever the protrusion is off ... then use an emery board or sandpaper to smooth the bump. Trust us -- it's worth it! If you really want to 'up the ante' with the woman you love, have her spend the day with a pacifier and no panties!! It's even better if she wears a skirt. Shade 'hated' it so much we nearly saw the sun rise!!

Monday was Shade's first appointment with the shrink. The office was downtown; she arranged her schedule so that she would be close by. I took a taxi and met her. A door opened; an attractive woman walked toward us. She offered her hand, "You must be Shade. I'm Martine Bryar. Glad you made it." Pretty smile, warm eyes. She looked at me.

Shade said, "This is my Destiny." I still get a tingle when she says that! "She's here for moral support."

I offered my hand. "Hi Martine, I'm Destiny Langan. I promised to shepherd Shade for a while."

She nodded her approval. "That kind of support is so important for her, Destiny." Her smile gave credence to her words. "Well come on Shade. Let's get started." Straight, thick, dark brown hair; her face showed some signs of age. Her clothing was subdued and, while attractive, wouldn't distract. A variety of silver bangles formed a cute necklace. She wore very little makeup and soft red lipstick. I can only hope Shade does what she needs to. This is a good first step.

I started Monday the way I did because it was what's important to me. The morning meeting was a riot. Shade gave everyone details about when and where. "The office will close at three so all you divas will have plenty of primp time." Everyone jeered. "Destiny has a little bowl. In the bowl are our names. I'll pick first, then Destiny, and then each of you draw a name." I held the bowl. Shade picked; I followed. We each knew which to pick. I passed the bowl to Kelly. "Here's our little surprise. The name you pick will be who you will buy a present for. The gifts are to be lingerie." A firestorm of chatter ensued. Shade talked over the voices. "You buy anything you want. It just has to be lingerie." The girls wanted to know who each other picked. "Make it as sexy as you want. You know your co-workers." They were all laughing. It couldn't have been any better. "We'll have a little grab bag of surprises for each of you as well."

Lindsay piped up, "Can we please announce who got who?" Shade looked; I shrugged. Shrieks of laughter and a flurry of disgustingly suggestive hilarity followed. Everyone moaned when Shade and I announced we'd drawn each other.

Tasha, naturally, spoke up. "Y'all rigged that." Voices shouted agreement. "This is so wrong. Next year one of us gets to hold that damn bowl." I know I blushed. Shade was smiling. The morning couldn't have gone any better!

We had dinner out Monday night. My treat. It was a way to let Shade know I felt about her taking another important step in her personal growth. I held her hand, lifted my glass and said, "I'm very proud of you. You already know I love you. This probably won't be easy and it's not likely to be much fun. But you know I'll be there for you, cheering you on, whatever you need." I teased her, "You do the work, I'll make the love." She laughed but her eyes had tears.

"That's very sweet Destiny. Today was pretty easy. Just getting to know each other would be the best description." She sighed and looked down. "Lot of hard work ahead -- Martine made sure to tell me that." She looked up at me and said, "It scares me sometimes. I guess I'll find out." I squeezed her hand.

We were quiet for a bit, letting the moment pass. "I talked with Lindsay after the meeting, asking her about that salon she uses. She told me. I think that's the place we should get the gift certs for the girls." Shade nodded. "She's so pretty and she always looks like a Miss something or other title is just around the corner."

The business owner chipped in with, "And she's one hell of a good producer." I laughed. "Whatever you like is fine with me. You have any other thoughts on the gift bag?" I smiled and reached into my purse.

"Well, this won't be in your gift bag lady, but it's a gift. It's just a little personal something for my honey."

Shade opened the box that held the ankle bracelet. She looked at me in shock. "It's perfect Destiny. I love it." I told her about asking Kim where the BLT collar was made; how she'd taken me there.

"I told Gabie what I wanted. She said it wouldn't be a problem. I guess, by the look in your eyes, she was right."

"I love the design Destiny - our initials and a lock in the middle. May I take a guess?" I nodded. Shade thought for a moment and said, "It's either about the collar or about us being a couple." Hee hee. Yes and yes.

"You got it sweetheart." She pouted. I smiled my sweetest smile. "Enjoy the bracelet pet. If you're good I'll put it on you tonight after you've been bound." Dear god! The raw lust that shone in her eyes gave me goose bumps. And a certain somewhere, apparently unaware of high tide, had become a flood zone. Let me see if I can play along with this wench. "Shall I have the rest put in boxes for takeout?" Bright brown eyes glowed; my heart jumped as she smiled.

Let the record show: The entrees were shared. I fed her; I used my lips and tongue to feed myself. Blindfolded, she couldn't guess which was next. Another bite of food, me, spreading my dinner over various parts of her squirming form; she moaned and begged. The sauces? Oh my; they provided endless pleasures. Toes, lips, nipples, pussy, hips ... I put it on any part of her that I pleased. The only thing she didn't get? Relief. Let me rephrase. She was so close so many times but dared not cum. I'd made it very clear I was in control of that as well. When I whispered it in her ear she screamed her anger; the ball gag served as a reminder to mind her manners. She was quite compliant afterward.

I made sure to hover over her mouth as the vibe teased me to an orgasm. It was tempting to lower myself to her. I was so close I could feel her breath warm on my pussy -- I stayed out of reach of her fabulous tongue. Without looking I knew she was straining to reach me. I've learned well don't you think?

I sat on her hips, running my fingers here and there, talking to her about what the full moon showed me. I felt the tension in her ... when I whispered, "Now lover!" she screamed. Thank god it was silk and not rope or she would have scars as she strained against her bonds. I actually was worried ... she held her breath as she shook for so long, but eventually the best (worst?) of it must have passed. She gulped air as if it was gold dust ... scarce and oh so valuable.

One does not measure her lover's pleasure in minutes but in orgasms ... and once the first starburst took her, I gave her everything and more she could handle. Again and again her slender, gorgeous form shook as I tipped her into another. She screamed for me to stop. I paid no attention, knowing full well she wanted more. The muscles in her legs twitched in exhaustion, her chest heaved and she was bathed in perspiration, hair a damp mess. I released the knots, pulled the covers over us, and held her as she shivered. She cried; we cried. Could you ever imagine we would have a night like this?

Yes, I know! I haven't mentioned Dawn's interview. I'd have to say it went rather well. After Friday's shopping hijinks and Friday night, a 10:30 Saturday morning appointment turned out to be a rather big OOPS. But we slogged our way through it. Dawn comported herself very well I thought. Without explaining I asked why she wanted to come back.

"Good question Destiny. I've given that a lot of thought." She looked at both of us. "Kelly and I talk a lot. She's told me things are different, better, these last few months." I felt Shade's eyes on me. "We're ... close." Duh! I'd told Shade what I'd felt. Dawn looked at Shade and said, "There's no way I can give you all of what Stacy gave you." I felt my cheeks flush with anger. Goddamn her. She knew ... and dared to throw it out in an interview. Shade merely smiled and nodded. It was a learning moment for Destiny! "But I know I'll be working closely with Kelly..." I had to bite back a snicker, "and I believe I can be an asset to your business." Well damn!

I knew Shade would bring it up when she was ready. She was tired after a long day. We were in bed, snuggled under blankets, body to body. "Any thoughts about Dawn?" I smiled.

"I know what she intimated about Stacy, Shade, and it really pissed me off. It was clear from lunch and the way she talks that she and Kelly have a thing goin' on ... but that's neither here nor there. I am surprised she wants to come back after what she told me and what the others have told me. The final choice is yours honey -- but I have no problem with her."

If any are wondering -- I wore the collar during the interview. It wasn't time yet for Shade to reveal that part of herself. Thus the bracelet; Kim hugged Shade when Shade showed it to her.

"I hear you had a role in my getting this baby sister." Kim smiled. "Destiny won't tell me what our initials and the lock stand for. You probably know." I snickered. Kim's eyes moved to me; the smile was a conspiratorial smirk.

"Damn! I hate the two of you for not telling me." She pulled her foot up to get a closer look. She stared, looked at us, stared some more. The confusion in her eyes was delicious. And, just like that -- it came to her. She looked at me wide-eyed, clearly not believing what she knew to be true. She jumped from the couch, came to me, pulled me to my feet and kissed me. Her arms went around me, hands holding me with all the strength she could muster. The kiss was sweet. Oh sure, it was so much more ... She looked up at me, eyes warm with love and brimming with tears and said, "I love you."

Shade finally wore me down and we both got our tattoos. The location was actually Kim's idea. That girl has come up with some gems I'll tell ya! The widest point on my right hip and Shade's left. Her point? Even though the design would be in their native language (tiếng Việt -- Shade told me and I looked it up) she thought it would have special significance for us to be able to stand hip-to-hip with ink that said 'Shade's Destiny' and 'Destiny's Shade.' I agreed to it but I can say this with conviction: it will be my first and only! Only for love would I go through that.

Kim took pictures of us with her camera. Hmm. I had an idea. Anyway, she wound up taking nearly a dozen before getting one we all liked. There was whining about one being taller than another. We had to find something so that the tattoos were at the same height. Shade wound up, barefoot, on several of Kim's textbooks. In all of them, we had our arm around the other's waist. The picture showed from just above our arms to just below the bottom of our bare butts.

At dinner that night I suggested that Shade and I get pictures taken for the holidays at a studio. She thought that was a fabulous idea. "Kim, we know someone, with her own studio, who would be perfect. Can you call her in the morning? The party is on the fourteenth so there isn't much time to set a date."

I could see the gears grinding in Kim's head. "Yeah, I know who you mean. But there's someone in the sorority whose major is photography. She has access to the university's labs and studio. She'd do it for free and, uh, I could figure out some way to compensate her for the time and effort." Shade and I looked at each other.

"Will you be participating in or directing this 'compensation' baby sister?" Kim blushed but smiled.

I piped up with, "It would be shame to deny the young lady a chance to practice her craft and reap whatever 'reward' will come from doing so Shade." Shade laughed. Smiling, I said, "Okay Kim, set it up."

Shade left Thursday morning for an early appointment. That gave me some time to chat with Kim.

"Destiny, I've never seen my sister so content. She's never allowed herself to love anyone like she loves you. The look in her eyes, after she figured out the bracelet, was so ..." she paused and gave herself a moment to think. "It was a look of love." She shrugged. "I can't think of any other way to express it."

"I know," I said. "Today's her second session with the shrink. I'll be there as promised."

"Destiny, I'm shocked but pleased that she's following through with it. Um, may I ask you something?"

I made a face. "Of course ya goof."

"Well, I was thinking about the last few weeks. How you had Shade eat dinner nude, how we tricked her into lifting her skirt. Especially that she wore your collar, leash, and the night at the club." I was smiling. "You're bringing her along slowly, which is perfect. Would you be offended if I made suggestions?"

"Of course not Kim; I'm feeling my way as I go. The holidays are coming; you'll have time off of school. We can meet for lunch or after work. There will be plenty of time for us to talk. I'd like that very much. You clearly have a good idea of what your sister needs. And, it's obvious this dominant thing you have at school didn't just happen overnight."

She laughed. "Nope, it sure didn't. It did kind of happen by accident. But I found, once I had a little taste of it ..." we both laughed at her choice of words ... "I found it came rather naturally to me. I'd be pleased to help you any way I can."

"I know you know ... but I have no idea how to do this. It's not in my nature. But I want to give Shade what she wants, needs. Whatever." Kim nodded as I spoke. "You're around both of us enough. I need you to be specific. And you know I won't hit her; nothing like that. I just could never do things like that."

Kim leaned in and kissed me. "I know you won't. For that matter you can't. It's not who you are. It's something that I love about you, Destiny. You do love my sister."

While she was talking a thought has flitted through the maze. "The other night, when I gave her the bracelet, I bound and blindfolded her." Kim smiled. "I, uh, told her she wasn't to cum without permission." Kim's eyes widened.

"You did?" I nodded. "Really? Oh my god, that's fabulous!! Did she like it?"

I blushed as I answered. "She screamed bloody murder." Kim gave a rich, hearty laugh. "I got up, found her little black bag, and put the ball gag on her." Kim's jaw dropped. "Uh, yeah, I really did." I smirked. "She was a very good girl after that!" Kim came, sat on my lap and hugged me.

Her arms around my neck, she said, "That is simply marvelous Destiny. That's the kind of subtle control that she craves. Be sharp with her vocally. Don't hesitate to tell her no or to correct her. And punish her if she hesitates. Be creative; you already are with what you did that night."

"What time are your classes today?" She told me. "Okay, I need to go to Gabie's for Shade's Christmas present. Can you drop me at the office after?" She begged me to tell her what I was giving Shade for Christmas. "Hey, if I wanted to tell you I would." She smiled and nodded at my words and tone of voice. Hmm. "And, you'll sit in the car and wait while I'm in the store."

She rested her head on my shoulder and purred, "We may have unleashed a monster here. That's exactly the way to do this with Shade! I'll do everything I can to help."

Back in the car after my stop at the jewelry store, we talked some more. "I know you want to take things slowly Destiny, but I think a little shock now and then would be good for her. Keep her guessing. Do something unexpected. Call her when she's out on appointments. Tell her after she finishes her next interview, she's to go to the ladies room and take off her bra and panties." She laughed. "You'll do it when she's wearing something that not having a bra will be obvious."

We were at the office. I leaned across the console and kissed her. "Thank you Kim. We'll do this several more times but this has been very helpful. See you tonight honey." I waved as she pulled away from the curb. Yeesh!

I walked into a disaster at the office. Kelly was in tears. She had something that she had no idea how to handle. There was a part of me that was annoyed. She'd been with Shade for almost two years now. "I feel so stupid. I should know how to do this." I know Stacy had many more years of experience. That said, it surprised me Kelly seemed so dependent on her. "I think I leaned on Stacy too much, Destiny." Geez.

I smiled and said, "Come on kiddo. Let's sit down together and see if we can't get the puzzle pieces in the right place." That got a little grin from her. We set about trying to figure it out. Details? Eyeroll. I don't want to lose those of you who have stayed with my story this long. Wink. There's some fun stuff ahead! Once she calmed down we were able to solve the 'riddle' pretty quickly. She actually smacked her forehead in a 'V-8' moment. What could I do? I gave her a kiss, told her to just relax and pretend that Stacy was here. "You can have yourself a little 'WWSD' moment." She gave me a puzzled look for a few seconds then burst out laughing.

"What would Stacy do? Oh you're so funny Destiny. That's perfect. I think I'll just try it. In fact, I can 'talk' to her like she's here. I bet that'll help." Dear god! Honey, just help her out. You've had help along the way too. Angel? Silence.

"You'll do fine. Stacy knows you will. She told me so herself." Honey, that's perfect. Yeah dyke, good job! Sigh!

She looked stunned. "Really? Did she really?" No, but you don't need to know that.

"Yup, she sure did." I had to be careful not to go too far overboard. "She had every confidence you'd be fine once you got your 'sea legs.'" Kelly, being a blonde, had to think about that one for a moment. But she brightened and sat up a little straighter in her chair.

"Well then, I'll just have to prove her right won't I?" I nodded. "Destiny, thank you for helping me. I was all alone and I think I may have gotten a little too panicky." Uh huh!

"I better get some stuff done too Kelly. Hey, did you and your family have a good weekend?"

"It was wonderful! We went to my Mom's for dinner Sunday." She paused a moment as if thinking about whether to say what was on her mind. "Dawn said she thought the interview went well, Destiny. What do you think?" I had wondered if she'd ask. What I was really curious about what how she and Dawn found time to be together.

I answered carefully. "I thought Dawn handled herself very well in the interview. Shade had some questions; I had a few of my own." Would she take the bait? "Shade asked my opinion. I was honest. I told her I wouldn't have a problem if Dawn were to come back to work for her." Kelly beamed.