Shades Of Pink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara looked once more through the camera lens and took a number of photos of Rachel in this languid pose. She was resting on one arm now with eyes closed, a red haze of sensuality surrounding her body as she gently stroked her tiny pink nipples. Rachel felt as though she were relaxing in a warm bath and gasped softly, her breathing shallow with the light feeling of bliss that consumed her entire being as she sat on the bed in a state of heightened arousal. And aware that she might not be responsible for her actions if she continued to stimulate herself so, Rachel spoke to Barbara at last, hoping to break the spell that had taken hold yet still wanting to explore further the unspoken desires that had been arouse within her.

"Barbara, can I ask you something personal." Rachel whispered. Barbara looked up at her friend and noticed the red flush of pleasure on her cheeks. She had never before seen Rachel so totally lost in herself, oblivious to the environment around her as she gently traced her fingers about her meaty bosoms; and Barbara, now so aroused that she felt she would soon burst if she did not have some kind of release, decided to make her move on Rachel as she lay helpless to her own desires. There could be no turning back for them now. Soon she would seduce Rachel and with such fire in her belly the dissimulate creature would be in no position to refuse. "But first I will indulge your childish whimsy! Barbara thought assuredly.

"Sure" she replied in as relaxed a manner as she could so as not to reveal too soon her dissolute intent. "Fire away."

"That picture in your studio, the one where you're kneeling on the bed almost naked." Rachel said slowly, her hand cupping still her silky bosom.

"Go on." Barbara replied, straightening herself up from behind the lens, her curiosity aroused by the tone of Rachel's questioning.

"Well, had you, had you..."she stammered nervously, her impulsiveness propelling her knowingly toward the uncharted waters of her sex.

"Had I what?" Barbara asked abruptly. Rachel was hesitant to continue, wanting as she did to be the seducer, not the seduced. But she was lost already. It would only take delicate coaxing from Barbara to bring her true passions to the surface.

"Had I what?" she asked again. "Tell me!" Rachel could not hold back anymore and blurted out what she already knew would lead her to an inevitable

denouement of lust.

"Had you been pleasuring yourself when you took those pictures?" she demanded breathlessly.

Barbara smiled at Rachel, so lost in her own passions, and wanting to satisfy her curiosity as thoroughly as possible, flicked a switch on the camera and walked over to the bed.

"Is that how it appears to you?" she said as she approached the fettered doe. Rachel nodded casually as she endeavoured to thumb her doughy nipples until they swelled like grapes beneath her dextrous caress.

"Yes, I think you had" Rachel moaned. Her body stiffened as she felt Barbara sit next to her on the cool mattress. She ached for Barbara to touch her, to help her reach the enlightenment that her body craved. But Barbara did nothing. Instead she continued to talk in exhilaration as Rachel stewed in the heat of her own desire.

"Well, you are right, my dear, sweet Rachel. I had been playing with myself when I took that photograph. I found it was imperative to the success of the painting that I masturbate if I was to appear flush with a genuine desire. Do you not remember the slight suggestion of perspiration that sparkled on the cheeks of my bottom? Was that not enough to tell you that my pleasures were real? " She said, bringing Rachel to the boil.

"Yes I did notice, t hat's why I asked." Rachel moaned, rolling her nipples firmly between her fingers. "You don't mind, do you?"

Barbara frowned, perplexed. "If you masturbate? Of course not." Rachel sighed loudly on the cusp of desire, her fingers clenched hard on her breasts, forcing the nipples to full stretch.

"No, I meant do you mind me asking those kinds of questions?" she said dryly as her passions reached a critical juncture.

"I know what you meant" Barbara replied softly as she gently stroked Rachel's naked shoulders. "But why don't you pleasure yourself now if that's what you want, and I can see that you do? There's only you and I here, what harm is there in it? It would be fun." Rachel moaned again, more louder now.

"But I couldn't, not now, I'm to be married" she said exasperatedly, unaware that she was now kneading roughly her provident bosoms.

"Well so what?!" Barbara demanded, pushing the helpless girl to the point of no return. "You do it when you are alone, so why not now? It would be a great shame to waste this opportunity when you are so clearly aroused and it will not take you long to reach you intended goal."

Rachel lay still, one hand stroking her belly and her heart beating fast as Barbara removed her blouse and knickers and dropped them to the floor. She lent over and placed her mouth at Rachel's breast, lolling her tongue softly over the hard nipple and Rachel cried out in desperation of her punishing sex. "Stop it please, I'm engaged."

"But are we not both women of experience in these matters?" Barbara asked again sitting up, touching Rachel's wet flesh with her gentle hands. "It's no secret what we to do to ourselves in private so what matter I am here if you indulge yourself now?" Rachel could only moan in abandon as Barbara stroked her plump bosoms, her soft words of encouragement swirling about her head like a dulling wine, and so lost in happy defeat she swiftly placed a trembling hand on the moist expanse between her legs. "Do it, Rachel, do it!"

This was all the command she needed. Unable to hold back a second more Rachel drew her knees up and apart, her hand gliding rapidly between her thighs as at last she surrendered her body to another woman, and though her face was calm the rest of her was not. Her legs trembled as her breasts rose and fell to her agitated breathing, and as her fingers rubbed briskly at the curtain of dark hair through the thin material of her panties, Barbara leaned over and kissed her full on the lips, seducing her young mouth as she fondled her magnificent globes. Then, with tentative hands, she brushed her fingers across the sweep of Rachel's belly and down toward the strip of fur that she now cradled in her palm. Barbara pulled at the loose material of her underwear with her thumbs, and lost in her exertions Rachel could only lift her bottom limply off the bed as her only garment was removed quickly by her seducer, past her knees then over her feet and thrown to the floor in a damp heap.

Barbara then stretched out on the bed next Rachel, and pressing her hot body against her own placed her left hand between Rachel's creamy thighs, wanting to explore with her own fingers the velvet flesh of her slippery opening.

"Ooh, yes, yes!" Rachel moaned inarticulately as Barbara pulled wide open the pink flaps of her wet vestibule to expose it's warm and moist interior and pushed two fingers inside, thrusting them all the way to the second knuckle. Then, as Barbara began to flick her

wrist to and fro, sliding her fingers in and out of the pouting pink lips of Rachel's wet passage, the youngster sighed in ecstasy as she thrust her furry mound against her lover's hand, and Barbara's lesbian tongue flitted over her hardened nipples.

"Uh, make me come, please, make me come!" Rachel begged, desperate now for the orgasm. Her own fingers splayed wide open the pink strips of skin that hid her clitoris, busy pleasuring the crimson ball of passion nestled within as Barbara explicitly fingered her to the pinnacle of desire while sucking greedily at her pendulant breasts.

"Oh yes, harder, HARDER!!" she pleaded as Barbara, lost herself in rapturous crisis, began to rub her furrow against Rachel's leg, moaning in excess as she brought herself and her young signorina to the point of impromptu departure. With one final bout of thrusting from Barbara's hand Rachel loudly reached her zenith, her whole body quaking under the weight of an intense and fulfilling orgasm that pulsated from her groin and spread like fire through her hips, shaking her legs and toes that stretched out in felicity. "OH GOD, YES, YES, UUHHH!" she wailed as the resultant chorus of relief washed over her like rain and so resplendent was her fervour that Rachel began to cry.

Barbara continued to gravitate her sex toward Rachel's femur as the young Italian came, humping with febrile motions that sent spasms of exhilaration through her clitoris. Stretching out she rubbed herself vigorously against Rachel's naked thigh, mouthing hungrily at her bosoms as she shuddered up and down until her shrill staccato cries signalled she had reached her final destination and she went off-pop!-like a balloon full of warm water had burst inside her belly. Barbara lunged forward to find Rachel's mouth, tonguing her lovingly as her climax resonated then melted away.

With her orgasm complete Barbara resumed her devotions to Rachel, stroking the hair off her florid cheeks as she kissed lightly about her neck and shoulders. Rachel in response gave felicitous requital, moaning softly at her lover's touch as she writhed in sweet rapport beneath Barbara's caresses, their bodies engaged in mutual concupiscence. Barbara was the first to break the silence, smiling dreamily as she nuzzled against Rachel's fettle breasts.

"Oh Rachel, that was heavenly! I adore you!" she said breathlessly, her hand massaging the space between Rachel's resplendent bosoms.

"As I adore you!" Rachel cried, sighing not with reprove for her seducer but in reverence at her own expeditious paroxysm. "You made me come so hard I was drawn to tears!" She gently stroked the soft curve of her lover's back as she cupped her chin upward and finding her hot mouth tongued her passionately. "Please, do it to me again!" she said at last.

Barbara recoiled slightly, a look of fake surprise on her pretty face. "Again?" she said teasingly. "You want more so soon? Surely once is enough?"

"Never! I need more! I must have your fingers inside me again!" Rachel pleaded urgently, desperate to continue with her pleasures.

"Then beg me" Barbara teased, her palm brushing lightly the furry expanse beneath Rachel's navel.

"Oh stop it, you are killing me!" protested Rachel as she clamped her shanks tightly around Barbara's sinuous body.

" Then do as I say" her lover demanded, amused at her soubrette's frustrations. "Then you shall have your pleasures."

Rachel moaned loudly, making zealous movements with her hips and seeking to dock on warm fingers as Barbara moved her hand away.

"Please, don't stop! No one could endure this" she whimpered. "Stick them inside me now!" Barbara smiled victoriously as the angry kitten beneath her shook in turmoil, her bottom flapping wildly on the bed.

"I will torment you even more my dear marionette. Beg me I say!" she demanded sharply as once more she delicately fingered Rachel's sensitive button.

"Oh I beg you, I beg you!" Rachel cried in torment. "Please, finish me off before I die!"

With that, Barbara turned her hand under and splayed wide open the fur trimmed lips of Rachel's slippery incision, two fingers sliding into her soft burrow as the ball of her thumb rolled over the passionate bud. "Like this?" she asked her delirious lover.

"Oh yes, YES! You have opened me up like a book!"

"A book I have read many times in my dreams!" Barbara whispered softly as she coaxed Rachel toward her zenith with firm ministrations, her fingers thrusting with loving precision at their tender targets.

"How does that feel?" she demanded.

"Heavenly!" Rachel screamed. "I'm going to faint! Ooh!"

Barbara shifted her position so her chest nestled comfortably above Rachel's décolletage, her breasts resting snugly on her chin. Rachel's small white teeth worried at her mellifluous bosoms, her tongue flitting quickly about the nipples, as her exhalations became loud and exclamatory. Then finally she trembled like a leaf as Barbara's relentless manipulations brought her off, and with a long moan Rachel achieved a pinnacle of delight. As she came Rachel's back arched in spasms of pleasure, her face pressed deep between Barbara's warm breasts. Then, as her raptures subsided, she lay flat out on the bed, pulling Barbara on top of her as she glowed in a radiant sexual ambience.

"What a wonderful sensation it is to have your fingers probing me so diligently" she said at last. "I could have you do that to me all day."

"Exactly" Barbara agreed. "But now you must return the pleasure. I too must have my reward."

"Whatever you ask!" Rachel assured. "I am at your mercy."

"Then go down on me at once! I am fit to burst!"

Rachel leant forward to kiss Barbara, and as they rolled over on the bed she finally secured the dominant position. She traced her tongue sensually about Barbara's mouth then moved downwards with feline grace, administering the same pleasures to her breasts and stomach until her head came to rest at the fork between Barbara's legs. Without hesitation Rachel's tongue glided across the stringy flesh of her flocculent glory as the grateful recipient squirmed beneath her, moaning loudly as she then sucked hard upon the pink floret, her tongue stiff and probing the wet passage.

"Oh yes, yes, do it to me, do it to me, Aahhh!" Barbara wailed as she thrust her groin into Rachel's face, unable to withstand her delicate attentions a moment longer. Violent tremors multiplied from her belly and outward as she passed the threshold of her endurance and climaxed swiftly at the vertex of her passions. Rachel held her by the flanks until well after the orgasm had passed, savouring as she did the piquant juices in her mouth.

For a moment they both rested, Barbara splayed out on the bed in harmonious repose as Rachel stroked her belly and fur, content not to move from her position of vantage.

"Oh Rachel, to think you were a virgin in these matters until now. Incredible!" Rachel smiled knowingly.

"You read me instinctively and knew you should concentrate your efforts to the left of the clitoris, just as I like it, and now I am finished."

"I only do to you that which I like done to myself. Surely, when your fingers made me come so effortlessly, you were thinking of how you yourself like to be pleasured?"

"Correct! We may inhabit different bodies but we are not so different, we share the same erogenous responses, that much is true."

"But I think that is where our similarities end, for you say that you are finished when I am only getting started, therefore it is fair of me to assume that my capacity for pleasure is greater than yours, my dearest Barbara."

"What is that you say? Are you suggesting that you need more sex than I? My poor, deluded child!"

"Deluded is it? You lie there fatigued and breathless and say that I am the lesser of the two? Remarkable! We shall see just how much of the physical you can take, shall we? Then there will be no question as to who has the more stamina for pleasure."

"Are you challenging me, my young signorita?

Beware, you will need to go for hours to keep up with me!"

"I am up for all the pleasure you can give me, and more, you will see."

"Then prove it, lover!"

With that Barbara clamped her thighs around Rachel's neck and ushered her pussy toward her mouth, sighing with immediate elation as her eager pupil held her steady by the waist and brushed fresh lesbian kisses across her pungent cleft. Rachel shrilled her lips and nibbled briskly at the slithers of skin that shaped Barbara's soapy clit, blowing hot air onto its pink fleshy crevices. Barbara felt as though a charge of vallium had been released into her limbic system, and when Rachel slipped two fingers into her furry cavity, curling them deep inside her vulva until they nudged at the small wet sponge above her entrance, she felt an almost uncontrollable urgency to pee.

As her lover masturbated her flovial sex Barbara rocked her taut backside to the exact rhythms of her loving gestures, exposing the winking hole that moistened between the furrow of her buttocks.

Rachel understood her movements well and to Barbara's immense pleasure she eased her third finger deep into the tight canal. With both portals filled completely with slippery fingers Barbara stabbed wildly at Rachel's hand, her moans of pleasure suggesting an incipient crisis. But having already twice released the valves of her passion she would have some distance left to run before she could purge again her body of it's climatic discharge.

"Uh, uh, see how I endure your gentle punishments! You will not leave me spent just yet, aahh!" she cried, trying with difficulty to contain the swathes of pleasure that swelled within her belly and groin.

"As long as it takes I will see you melt like butter in my hands!" Rachel declared.

"And, oh! And what of you?" Barbara asked, her voice quavering now.

"What of me?"

"You lie there with your fingers inside me trying to see me done, yet you take no severance of your own. That gives you, uh, the advantage in our games."

"What will you see me do?"

"Sit on my face, quickly, oh! I'll show you, ah! what experience can do for a woman."

So withdrawing her hand, Rachel crawled up the bed and turning round sat in the saddle, straddling

Barbara's contorted face. She then lay flat across her willowy body and jammed her head between her lover's

restless legs and continued with her pleasures, sucking at Barbara's clit as she softly stroked her inner thighs. As Rachel manipulated her inquisitive tongue through the purl of Barbara's wet oyster she in return dug her fingers into Rachel's fleshy cheeks to steady her then stuck her tongue deep within her perfumed garden, splattering her lips with lady emulsion as she enraged her genitals into a frothy mess.

Rachel moaned with immediate pleasure as Barbara lapped favourably at her wet pussy, flicking the switch that ignited her persistent desire, and as her front bottom was probed Rachel felt a finger poking at the back. Offering no resistance she gasped loudly as Barbara eased her long digit into the narrow confines of her forbidden entrance and began to slowly finger her ass.

Unable to control the rising climax that blossomed inside her Barbara was the first to come, her pussy glistening with sex as Rachel bounced her clammy bottom repeatedly against her face and fingers, pushing hard against her learned tongue as she too approached the gates of heaven.

"Aahh, Aahh, under the pillow, quick, under the pillow!" Barbara cried in desperate tones. Rachel felt above her head and touched at something hard and plastic. Barbara's sex aid! She pulled it out from beneath the pillow and in one smooth gesture slipped it inside Barbara's hungry vagina.

Barbara called out her lover's name in ecstasy as Rachel stabbed hard at her moist passage with the ribbed dildo, never once losing her furious momentum as a puissant orgasm coursed through her body leaving her happily shaking in serene pulchritude.

"Oh god, amazing!" breathed Barbara as Rachel, so near to coming her self, fidgeted lustfully above her.

"Please!" she begged as she passed the warm toy to Barbara, who took no time in finishing Rachel off. With a few hard penetrations of the phallic replica the young swan shook sporadically and was broken, crying out loudly as her passions imploded inside her loins and a long, drawn out orgasm washed over her young body .

They lay whimpering as their climaxes ebbed away, Rachel's peachy buttocks looming delightfully above Barbara's face. Here they remained for some time, pleasuring each other with their mouths in mutual oanism, tongues twisting and licking at dribbling genitals until Rachel swung herself around and lay across the spent body of her lesbian lover. She propped herself up on her elbows and kissed Barbara hard like a woman in love, tongues locked together as they gently rocked on the bed in sweet harmony.