Shadow of a Doubt Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,655 Followers

"See? You loved it."

Well of course I did. But I couldn't admit it to him, no matter how submissive I was. Good girls aren't supposed to like that kind of thing. I always thought I was good, as long as I was pleasing my man. I fantasised about a lot of things, sure. But I never dreamed of actually doing anything about them.

"No, I love you!"

Yeah, I know, I'm not supposed to lie. Honesty is the basis of a correct D/s relationship. I've heard it a million times before. But a girl's gotta have 'some' secrets, right? They were just fantasies, and I didn't want to hurt my Johan.

Or my marriage.

I mean, what would happen if I told him the truth? What would happen if I told him I fantasised about being fucked by a gang in an alley? Or treated like a slut by a girl and forced to go down on her and her friends? God! He might disown me! He might think I'd gone too far, that I really wanted something like that to happen!

Ugh! I couldn't tell him the truth! I couldn't tell him my nipples got hard as soon as that guy in the bar pressed his body against me. I couldn't tell him I practically went weak at the knees as he put his hand up my skirt and caressed the inside of my thigh. It was indecent! I was so thankful Suzie, one of my friends from class, was with me.

"Get off her, you baboon!"

She punched him hard in the shoulder and I wriggled free.

I was slack-jawed, unable to comprehend why I didn't do anything to stop him. I was like a deer in headlights.

Fortunately it all happened so fast, Suzie hadn't noticed.

I felt embarrassed.

I felt humiliated.

I felt guilty.

And I felt wet.

Which Johan decided to check.

Right there in the kitchen.

He said I was a slut, and sluts should be punished. So he took the wooden spoon from the drawer and spanked my ass about fifty times!

He made me admit I was a slut (which I was! for him!), and he spanked me till my ass glowed and I was moaning from the red-hot pain and the humiliation of being spanked over the kitchen bench.

God, it was breathtaking!

When he was done, he fucked me right up my sore and sorry ass. And he was rough. I go nuts when he's rough. He just pushed me back down when I thought he was done and then pushed two fingers up my pussy, then straight up my ass. God! If my ass wasn't so sore, and I wasn't so exhausted, I would have screamed for mercy. But by this time I was a mess. I just wanted to be fucked.

And so I was. He cornholed my poor little ass till I screamed in ecstasy. Did I tell you I love it up the ass after that initial penetration has settled down? Well, he never gave me the chance to get accustomed. He just jammed himself up my ass and started hammering away. It knocked the wind out of me and I couldn't even think, let alone scream!

Then he started spanking my already tortured ass and I forgot about the pain from his cock real fast. In no time I was bucking back into him and yelling for him to fuck me till I was raw.

He pulled my head back by the hair and fucked me harder till he came, then spanked me once more (for good measure!), and told me to clean up.

I knew what that meant. I had to wipe up the juices from my pussy that were running down my legs and lick them from my fingers. I begged him to let me cum but he said I wasn't allowed. He said, "Sluts get used, they don't care how. And they get off on being used, not just by cumming."

It was like he hit a raw nerve. And that nerve was in my clit. I had to be careful to avoid it so as not to cum. He kept me like that for hours, and while I hated it at the time, looking back on it now, it turned me on so much.

So maybe I am his slut. His horny girl. His horny little slut who masturbates to her hot fantasies. Fantasies that make me nervous at the thought of telling him. Nervous and wet.

Even now, sitting here trying to finish my first paragraph, I keep getting distracted and have to clean the juices leaking from my pussy. And lick my fingers. I can hear his chuckle in my mind and it just makes me wetter...

"Dear Sir,

I've been a naughty girl and I haven't been completely and utterly honest with you. I have extreme fantasies, fantasies that would make a whore blush, and as you asked, I will set them out here, for you to do with as you wish..."

*

Author's note: Hmmmm... Will I continue? I'll wait and see what kind of reaction this gets first. And thankyou again, rachel, for your work in editing this story.

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,655 Followers
12