Shadow School Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William slid Melanie's shoes onto her feet before picking her up and carrying her over to his motorcycle. He sat her down on the seat and climbed on in front of her, his hands finding hers and pulling her tightly to him. She rested against his back, feeling the hard muscles shift against her cheek as William started the engine and turned the bike toward the road.

As they pulled off onto the highway, Melanie clung to him with every ounce of strength she had left, knowing she didn't have much. That knowledge was what was making William drive at an almost reckless speed.

That, and it was almost dawn.

*

Thank you so much for following this series! Ten chapters later and it's gotten bigger than I planned... which I guess is a good thing. And thank you for bearing with me as I submit uneditted material - if you happen to be an editor or know one who wanted to take on this beast of a story please let me know. :)

As always, I love any and all feedback you guys offer! And if you want to be put on a mailing list to get notices of a new chapter being released, let me know by emailing me feedback with your address. Thanks! And don't forget to vote ;)