Shadows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she began to rhythmically lick at my pussy, Colin's eyes remained locked on both of us. His excitement was obvious in his breathing, which had become even faster and more labored, and in his eyes as he devoured both of us with his gaze.

He watched as her tongue slid in and out of my warm, soft sex; he watched as my hands slid from Pam's head to her breasts - hungrily kneading the soft flesh and playfully pinching her swollen nipples; he watched as Pam kissed my thigh, slid her tongue up along my ass, and began to gently bite. Being watched, and hearing her Colin's excitement, drove Pam on.

As I held her tightly, her breasts in my hands, she picked up the tempo, fucking me faster and harder. She reached up with one hand and found my slit, and began to tease it with her fingers; her tongue rapidly lapping at my clit. I brought my hips up to meet her mouth as she begun alternately biting and kissing the warm, salty flesh.

As I did, I stole glances at her boss, my gaze occasionally finding struggling against his bonds - grinning each time our eyes met. And yet Pam continued on, stroking me frantically. Then it hit. My first as my orgasm boiled up from within, exploding out and filling Pam's mouth. She followed soon after. Her body responded to the touch of my fingers, continually trembling and moaning deliriously.

We finally relaxed, her head sinking softly into my lap, mine head falling back. We closed our eyes for moments as we let the sensations slowly fade. As our breathing slowed and softened, we became aware of the sounds across the room. We looked up to find Colin still breathing heavily, fighting against the binds, with a look of frustration spread across his face.

I stood up slowly, lifting Pam gently off me as I did. I bent my head down and kissed her softly on her lips, and then made my way to the chair across the room, Pam following close behind. When I reached Colin, I gently pulled Pam's panties from his mouth.

He took a deep breath, looked at me, and said with a grin, "Now... it is my turn."

I bent over and kissed him quickly, and then started untying one of his arms. As I did, Pam began untying the other. When he was freed, I reached down, pulled him to his feet, and led him to the side of the desk. Turning him so his back was to the desk, I pushed him onto the edge of the desk, and he slowly fell back onto the desktop so that he was lying on it with his legs hanging over the side.

I looked at Pam, and asked if she was interested. She smiled and nodded that she was. I then looked at her boss, and asked if he would like to taste her. Colin smiled, and nodded, staring at Pam's cunt in anticipation. As Colin was searching my eyes, trying to figure out just what was going to happen, Pam began to climb onto the desk.

Before Colin knew what was happening, Pam was kneeling over him, facing me, and had begun to lower her body onto his face. He was startled for a moment, until he realized what we had in mind. When he did, he smiled broadly, and then reached up, grabbed his her hips, and pulled Pam down to his waiting lips.

I watched, engrossed, as his tongue made its first contact with Pam's pussy. Pam closed her eyes, tilted her head back, and let out a contented sigh. Colin held onto her hips tightly as he reached up with his mouth... with his tongue. I watched Pam being licked by her supervisor. Watched her juices slip from her and drip down over Colin's tongue, into his mouth. Pam moaned when she felt his tongue slide inside of her, lips pressed to her, as he began to suck urgently, trying to draw all of her into his mouth.

My nipples were fully erect again; my desire brought back from watching both of them. I reached out, and pulled at Colin's cock. He lifted slightly, allowing me slide my legs underneath him. Pam opened her eyes and looked at me just as I was beginning to rub the head of his cock over the outer lips of my pussy.

He squirmed at the touch, moaning, causing him to pull Pam even more forcefully to his mouth. Our eyes met and locked as I Colin's cock slowly slid inside of me. I was wet, but very tight, heightening the sensations. When he was fully inside of me, I leaned forward slightly, still looking at Pam, beckoning.

Pam too leaned forward, and our lips met in a slow, passionate kiss. I pulled back, placed my hands on either side of Colin's thighs, and began to slowly fuck him. His moans were getting louder, but still muffled as his mouth was glued to Pam's flesh. He had moved his mouth upward, and was now sucking, and licking at Pam's clit, much as I had been earlier when she sat at her stool at the counter.

Pam leaned over more, resting her hands on the desk, to give herself more freely to his hungry mouth. When she did, her head was directly above Colin's waist, and she watched greedily as his cock slid in and out of me.

His tongue on Pam's clit was driving her crazy. She could feel another orgasm building. Pam pushed back against his mouth hard, forcing Colin so suck at her even more frantically.

Colin's arms were wrapped around Pam's legs, pulling Pam closer to him even as Pam pushed back. Pam felt his mouth devouring her, his tongue lashing against her clit... and she continued to watch as I fucked him, the sensations building inside of me as I increased the speed of my thrusts.

The desire in Pam's eyes burned as her senses were overwhelmed... the sights, and sounds... and touch. Then it hit her. She let out a scream as Colin's lips drew another orgasm from her, and her body fell on top of his as her arms gave out to the sensations.

Colin continued sucking at Pam furiously even as Pam's body convulsed above him. And seeing Pam cum drove me on, increasing my urgency. As her orgasm began to subside, Colin's and mine were beginning to build.

I was holding back as much as I could while I continued pounding with frenzied thrusts. His head dropped back to the desk as he sensed his orgasm building, but he still held onto Pam tightly. Pam could tell we were both very close as Colin's body began shaking beneath her and as my moans and utterances to some deity or another increased in both quantity and volume. Suddenly Pam's boss screamed, and his body shook violently.

Pam pressed her body against Colin as he came, letting the vibrations flow from him to her. And as I heard the scream reverberate though the room, I stopped holding back, and let my second orgasm bring forth-another flood.

I fell forward slightly as I came, holding onto Pam for support, and remained there until all three of us had begun to catch our breath.

After a short while, Pam slid out from between her boss and me, crawled off the desk, exhausted, and let her body slide to the floor, resting against the door. I pulled myself slowly from Colin, stumbled to the chair, and fell back into it, also exhausted. And Colin continued to lie on the desk, his arms limp at his side, but a content smile on his face.

We stayed like that, not moving, saying a word, just luxuriating in the feelings, for what seemed like an eternity. Our sighs, and quiet breathing filled the room, as we let ourselves come back slowly to reality.

Sometime well after Colin finally sat up, looked at both of us, smiled, and thanked us for the show, and for letting him have both of us. We looked at each other, then at him, and let him know that it was all our pleasure.

The noises outside the office began to seep into our senses. We all got up, and started to get dressed. I kissed Colin quickly, and then went to Pam and gave her one last, warm kiss as I wrapped my arms around her and held her close.

I then disappeared out the door, and walked from the building, oblivious to the curious stares of the smiling crowd in the lobby.

12