Shadows and Dark Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she looked up at her Master from under her long black eyelashes, Arianna could not help but smile at him wickedly. She knew that watching her suck his cock, was something that her Master absolutely loved and when he nodded for her to begin, she happily got to work. She began by licking and sucking on his balls, feeling each one already tight and heavy with cum. Then she languidly licked the tip of his head, tasting him, before she wrapped her lips around his swollen head and sucked gently and then slowly with more force. Her hands were both busy, one massaging his heavy sack, while the other stroked his long shaft, spreading her saliva and his pre-cum all over. Once she was satisfied, she opened her mouth wide and pushed him all the way inside, sliding her tongue all around, until his huge member hit the back of her throat.

Charles groaned loudly.

Arianna smiled and began to suck and hum, sending tremors down her Master's cock, as she continued to work him in and out of her mouth. When he grabbed the back of her hair, pulling her roughly forward and began to thrust his hips to meet her bobbing head, she knew his climax was quickly approaching. Her Master fucked her tight little mouth with uncontrollable lust and she deep throated his huge cock, eager to drink down every drop of cum he would give her. With one final thrust, Arianna's mouth was filled with so much of her Master's cum that it threatened to spill from her lips. But she made sure not to waste a single drop and when she looked up at him through watery eyes, he smiled widely at her and said, "You are such a good girl, my Pet."

Charles

There was almost nothing that Charles loved more than watching Arianna suck his big black cock. The way she did it with such obvious lust and pleasure turned him on immensely and he always struggled not to unload his cum into her mouth, as soon as he felt her take him deep into her throat.

Now that he had finally let himself release, a small amount of the lust he was feeling had subsided and he hoped it would be enough. But his cock was already growing hard again, at the sight of Arianna positioning herself as per his instructions. He had her bent over, legs spread, gripping the sides of his chair with her hands. This time, it would not be the leather straps which would bind her in place. Instead, it would be the sheer force of her desire to please him which would make her hold her position, even when his biggest surprise of the night was revealed.

He stood behind her for a few moments, purely in awe of his devilish vixen and then he commanded her to release the Ben Wa Balls that she had been holding inside. A moan of pleasure mixed with relief erupted from her, as she pushed them out and into his waiting hands. Charles smiled like a Cheshire cat, Arianna was sex personified and she was His.

Arianna

With her hands firmly grasped along the sides of her Master's chair, Arianna felt the tip of her Master's already hard cock impale her swollen flesh.

"I want you to cum for me Pet," He said authoritatively. "As many times as you can."

Those were the only words that she needed to hear and she pushed her hips back, sliding further onto her Master's cock, as he slammed forward into her tight wet cunt. It only took several thrusts before the first climax hit her, but her Master did not slow down. He continued to plunge into her and as he did, she felt his thumb begin to push its way into her ass. At first Arianna tensed up, but as he continued to pound her pussy, she couldn't help but relax and when he pulled out his thumb and slipped in two fingers, her second orgasm washed over her.

Arianna knew that after releasing his load in her mouth earlier, it would be awhile before her Master came again and he continued to relentlessly fuck her cum soaked hole, as her body pulsed around him. Almost immediately after the tremors subsided, Arianna could feel her body preparing itself to cum again, but then her Master completely shocked her.

As He slid a glass dildo into her ass, Arianna's eyes widened and her mouth opened up in a silent O.

"Is there a problem My Pet?" Her master questioned with a sly grin on his face, and as he drilled her with both his enormous cock and now the dildo, he added, "I told you that I will possess every part of your body, and I have been craving this one for far too long."

Arianna had no words to respond, the sensation of being fucked by her Master in two places was sending every nerve in her body into hyper-drive. The only real thought which she was even capable of forming, was that she wanted more. More of his cock and more of his pleasure.

So with that thought, Arianna let go and as her third climax began, her Master pulled out of her pussy and began to push his large black cock into her virgin white ass. He eased himself in slowly but Arianna didn't offer up much resistance, she was so overwhelmed by the endorphins from her climax that she didn't tense up and all the preliminary work that he had accomplished with his fingers and then with the dildo, allowed him to claim her inch by inch, until he was buried into her as far as he could go. Arianna moaned when she felt her Master stop, now completely filling her up and as he eased himself back out and then back in again, she could hear him grunting from the exertion of keeping his pace slow. Her ass was tight and she knew it was driving him wild with lust, and with each gentle stroke, Arianna was getting used to the new sensations and the overwhelming fullness. And then the knowledge that she had finally surrendered the last barrier between them and that in every conceivable way she now belonged to him, those thoughts, became the most potent aphrodisiac.

Arianna rocked her ass back, as her Master began his slow push forward and as she did so she said, "Fuck me Master! Your pleasure is my pleasure. And I am YOURS."

Charles groaned out loudly when he heard those words from his beloved Pet's mouth and he began to pound into Arianna's tight ass with fervor.

Arianna could feel every throb of her Master's cock in her ass and as his balls slapped into her clit over and over she began to come again. Her cries of pleasure were enough to push her Master over the edge and he growled loudly as he shot spurt after spurt of hot cum into her beautiful ass.

Both spent from their playtime. Charles and Arianna lay together in a tangle of limbs on the floor. Their bodies glistened with sweat and the smell of sex filled the air. They were both on the verge of sleep but Charles lifted Arianna's head from his chest, cupping her face in his large hands and lightly kissed her on the lips.

"I love you, Arianna." He whispered and then the darkness of sleep claimed them.

12