Shadows of the Moon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Izzra
Izzra
118 Followers

Slipping a hand under her back he forced her to arch towards him and she could feel his erection against her stomach. He wasn't the only one aroused, the kiss had her juices flowing and an intense heat was rolling through her. She yearned for that special release and exhaustion an orgasm would bring.

Liam cupped her face again and put his thumb to her lips, giggling she sucked it in and gave it a mock bite. A shiver played through his muscles and with the thumb still in her mouth he turned her head away so he would get unlimited access to her neck. The course stubble of his chin grated against her soft skin as he trailed kisses down her neck and collar bone which made her giggle even more and try to squirm away. Annoyed at her hand's attempt to push him away when the tickling became too intense he grabbed her wrists and held them in a firm grip above her head.

"Mine." He breathed in a gravely voice, nipping the joint of her neck.

Natalie yelped in surprise but stilled beneath him. Something about his possessiveness made her want to submit.

Liam worked his mouth down her body until his lips rested on her right breast, just above the nipple. Letting go of her wrists he caressed his hands along her arms and down her sides lovingly until he reached the hem of her top. Sliding his hands under the obscuring material he pulled it with him upwards as his hands reversed direction, heading up her body again.

Natalie arched her back to help him get the top off and he hummed approvingly. When the cloth slipped past her breasts to reveal her bra encased mounds he growled and nipped at her flesh. Suppressing her instinct to protect herself she closed her eyes and clutched at the pillow above her head. Feeling Liam shift above her she blinked her eyes open again and found his face nose to nose with hers.

"I have encountered a problem. What do you suggest we do about it?" He purred and rubbed his nose against hers.

"If you're not powerful enough to breach my defenses then maybe I should find someone who is?" She coaxed.

Growling he grabbed her wrist still above her head and propping himself up by extending his leg, giving her room to move, he rolled her around to her stomach. Answering his move by grabbing the sheets hard and pushing her ass to his groin she was rewarded with a drawn out moan. She could feel the warmth and hardness of his manhood pressing in between her cheeks. Panting like she had run a marathon she pressed up against him again. God how she wanted him. The fact that she'd only known him for a few days meant nothing. The death of her sister seemed so distant in his presence. She was absolutely soaked and ready for him in every way. She wanted this. She needed this. And by the sounds he was making, he felt much the same way.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

**

I'll leave you with a little cliffhanger. I know I said I would only write three parts and then do a break before I finish the others but I already have half of the fourth part ready so I'll probably do that too before I take that break.

And to clarify, that break isn't so I can stop writing but to give me time to finish several parts in one go and have the option to change the plot if I feel that something isn't working. Which will of course mean that when I do post them I will be able to post more than one chapter.

Izzra
Izzra
118 Followers