Shakira

Story Info
Gangbang.
1.3k words
3.88
43.8k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written By Dayman, Fighter of the Nightman

*

Shakira was the total package. She has a smokin body with possibly the sexiest stomach of all time, and could move her hips in a way to make any man hard.

She had been waiting for this day for quite some time. It had been tricky, but within the next hour, five men she had handpicked, would be arriving at her beach house. She would fuck them all many times before this night was over.

She walked out of the back of her house, a large thick blanket was laying out on the beach, which is where the giant fuck fest would take place. She stripped herself of her bikini and went to lie down in the sun wearing only her sunglasses.

Unlike the sexy curly hair on top of her head, her fantastic pussy was hairless and smooth for this special night. She stretched out under the sun, her sexy body shining. She heard a door slam and knew her first guest had arrived. The instructions had already been given. She would be waiting in the back, be ready to fuck upon arrival.

Shakira waited for the footsteps to sound closer until she looked up to see her first man walking towards her, already undressing. She got onto her knees and waited for him to make his way over. Just before he reaches her he slides off his pants. Shakira sees his half hard cock hanging and she blows him kiss.

She can feel the sand shift underneath the covering she is kneeling on. He stands over her and she takes his dick into her mouth. She looks up at him through her sunglasses and slides his cock all the way into her mouth. He gets stiff, she smiles and stokes him with two hands.

She continues to give the handjob and flicks her tongue over the head of his hard dick. She hears another door slam. She goes back to work on the average sized but thick cock in her mouth. Shakira deepthroats him easily, hearing him start to moan.

Soon enough a second male is standing over her, his cock already erect. Shakira reaches over and starts to use her magic little hand on his dick. Still sucking on the other fat cock, she began to feel how long the other guy was. She worked his dick with her hand, jerking him off fast, while her face was being fucked.

They were both making noises now, her head and hands bobbed back and forth. "Oh baby I'm gonna cum right in your throat" Suddenly she felt a hot burst deep in her throat, followed by a loud moan by the man she was blowing. Shakira coughed a little and slid the dick out of her throat and into her mouth so that she could feel and taste the load he was shooting.

She felt his dick soften in her mouth and after a little more sucking he pulled it out. She used her tongue to catch the little bit of cum that had snuck out of her mouth and then gulped down his load. She finally turned to the other guy, her eyes opening wider seeing the length of this guy. It had to be ten inches long, but thin.

She lay down on her back, pulling the other man to his knees using his cock. Rubbing her own snatch a little she motioned for him to put it in. Her most recent lover began to push his cock inside of her. She gave a short gasp but proceeded to take the whole thing. Once inside he quickly began to pick up the pace.

Shakira starts to moan, feeling his long dick hit her in all the right spots. She loves the way it feels so deep inside her tiny little body. Sending her over the top, he starts to fuck her even harder. She starts to shake and scream underneath him, on the apex of an orgasm. He feels her cum start to soak his cock and smiles.

He climbs on top of her body now, Shakira squeezes her tits together and he starts to slide his meat in between her tits. Just watching her sexy body he starts to feel his cum build. Shakira sticks her tongue out and almost on cue a huge stream of white goo hits her chin and stretches across her face. This is followed by four more, hitting her in the face, covering her lips and her sunglasses.

He gets off of her. She takes off her sunglasses and licks the cum off of them. When she looks up she can see the rest of her men had arrived, watching her and stroking themselves. "Hi guys" Shakira says with a dabble of cum on her lower lip.

Her first satisfied customer was also ready for more and she found herself surrounded by the four men. One man pushed his very thick cock into her slippery pussy, while the other two newcomers went to either side of her. As she grabbed them both and started to jerk them off, she could feel how hard they were.

She loved to give handjobs and she was very good. She tried to control herself however because she wanted each and every one of these guys to fuck her good. The thick cock in her pussy was starting to feel unbelievable, feeling like she was going to cum again.

He kept pounding her, Shakira began to moan, feeling incredible pleasing these three men. Just then the first guy knelt over her with on knee on each side of her head. He placed his large balls into her mouth and flopped his dick across her face.

This turned her on further. She played with his balls on her tongue, she could taste his sweaty balls. All this caused her to cum again, all over the thick cock inside her. "Get your balls out of her mouth, I'm gonna blow all over her face."

She saw him get up and could feel her pussy become empty. Right in her face was a thick cock, spitting one gigantic shot of cum onto her toungue. Her hands occupied jerking off the other two fellows, he placed his cock in her mouth and jerked himself, making sure she got it all. A swirl around her mouth and she had swallowed one more big cumload.

She stopped her arms from pumping and swung her legs overtop of one of the other two guys, She jockeyed her hips and put his dick inside of her. The other caught on to the idea and went behind her forcing his dick into her unbelievably tight asshole. "Fuck me hard boys, and for waiting, you can just cum right inside me"

Shakira started to work her magic, bucking her hips like wild, pleasuring both of the dicks inside of her. Soon grunts started coming from the guy in her ass. She was tight and could only imagine how he was feeling. Soon there were three stiff dicks in front of her face and she rotated sucking and jerking each of them.

She heard a scream and then cum start to shoot off deep inside of her ass. This made her feel like a slut, turning her on, making her ride faster and suck harder. Deep breathing and a low moan preceded another thick cumload being shot off inside of her pussy.

Her smile was wide and she opened her mouth, asking for the cum the rest of them had to offer. They all started to jerk off over her open mouth, she used her hands to massage the heads of their cocks. The first stream hit her in the nose, and was followed by a few more from the same donor across her lips. The second guy began pumping a thick batch of seen onto her tongue which made her laugh.

Last to burst was the guy with the long thin cock. She was jerking him fast, she could feel in coming. A thing stream hit her right in the forehead. She kept her hand going, more and more cum shot over her head until there were 9 lines of white cum in her sexy curly hair.