Shallow Thoughts Deep Subjects

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhhnnnn!" is the only sound you manage to make.

"The oil doesn't taste too good," Angel says, "but you do. Now fuck them baby. Fuck my tits. Let me see that beautiful cock of yours squeezing through my huge tits. Cum for me, cum for me."

It's all too much. The friction, the dirty words coming from her talented mouth, the heat -- oh mercy the heat, and the incredible view of your swollen manhood thrusting through those giant perfect tits...it puts you over the edge. In less than a two minutes, your vision blurs, the fireworks go off in your brain and a week's worth of fantasy indulged built-up orgasm explodes through you and leaves through your cock in spurt after spurt of hot semen.

You cum for what feels like forever and empty yourself of what you're sure is every bit of fluid in your body. Angel breaks you from your thrall as she belts out peals of laughter.

"Wheeeewwww! That's my lover! That's what I wanted!"

You vision clears and you look down to see that you've not only painted the cleft between her mighty tits, but most of her face as well. She has cum on her cheeks, in her hair, all over her chin and throat, and yes -- coating her lips as well.

You're speechless, so all you can do is topple off her to lie next to her and try to catch your breath. She retrieves the washcloth and cleans you both up.

*****

"That was a hell of a third date!" you say as you hold her in the afterglow.

"It was a lot more than that," she says as she snuggles against you. "It was incredible all the way around. I can't believe how well we fit with each other. I'm convinced I'm falling in love with you."

"And I'm certain of the same thing. I've never fallen in love so quickly, but I'm definitely enjoying the experience! Besides, if making love was this good the first time, imagine what we'll be like with a little practice."

"So this is definitely not a one night stand?"

"No, my Angel," you say and kiss her. "I'm not that kind of guy."

*****

As usual, please vote here at the end if you like what you've just read and send me feedback if you are so inclined. I like to hear if people enjoy what I'm turning out. -- MR