Shame and Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margaret managed to call

"One Master."

Through her sobs before David raised his arm again and brought the flogger down very hard on her left tit with the same effect. She screamed before calling out

"Two Master."

In a faltering voice.

David replaced the flogger on its rack and selected a long school type cane. Without any hesitation he stood back, cast his eye to get a clear aim and brought the cane down just above the nipples of both breasts. Tears flew from her face as Margaret squealed and cried out 'three' as her head shook and her tits bounced in their elastic bonds.

David lit a cigar and released Margaret's hair so that she could look forward. He sat down and ordered Su over to suck his prick. After a couple of minutes of cock sucking with Margaret watching her husband enjoying his maid rather than her, he ordered Margaret to get her face down and lick Su's arse. He continued to enjoy his cigar until he finally shot his load into Su's throat and he then secured Margaret's hair to her cuffs for the completion of her beating.

He took a riding crop from the rack. Without hesitation, David raised the crop and brought it down very hard on the centre of her left tit. Margaret screamed. After a few seconds hesitation, she managed to call out

"Four Master."

In a faltering voice. The fifth and final blow fell immediately. Margaret, knowing the ordeal was finished, collapsed and just managed to call her final number amid a torrent of sobs and tears.

David pulled the elastic from Margaret's tits and she screamed again as the blood flow returned. Turning from deep purple to bright red, the breasts swelled from their bruising and the marks became more raised.

The beating was over for today.

Committed once more to her servant's bed, Margaret contemplated her last night before her punishment was completed. She wondered what the score would be with the dice and speculated. What would she be beaten with? Would there be another, and further, act of humiliation?

The next morning followed the routine to which she had become accustomed. She swallowed the bladder full of hot piss almost with gratitude. It confirmed that her husband had not given up on her. He was still using her in the way that he chose and the way which gave him pleasure. Sadly, she knew that he was also taking pleasure from Su and she feared that he may prefer her small young body. David told her nothing of what he had in store.

When evening came, David rang ahead and informed his wife that they were to have guests. She would not be present at dinner and she was to wait naked in the bedroom until she was required. Su was instructed to prepare dinner for the Master and two guests which she would serve entirely naked.

David arrived at his usual time and with him were two senior colleagues from his club. Margaret was already familiar with them because she had serviced them orally on a previous occasion, but now she did not know who to expect as she waited on her knees. The men took their time over dinner. They were relaxed and enjoying themselves. Su served an excellent meal and they touched her frequently as David had invited them to do. There was particular interest in running their fingers over the fading welts on her buttocks before slipping a couple of fingers into her sopping cunt. While they were eating, David explained that Margaret and Su had behaved unacceptably, but his wife bore the real responsibility as mistress of the house and she was now in the last stages of her punishment. The first time the men had met Margaret they had been astonished and delighted to find David offering her exquisite cock sucking skills to them and they were more than ready for a repeat performance. However, he made it quite clear that there was something different on offer tonight. They were to play a role in his wife's punishment and he promised that they would find it pleasurable although Margaret could not expect to enjoy herself.

Once they had their cigar and brandy and the table was cleared away, Su was ordered to the bedroom and David invited his guests to remove their clothing and accompany him.

Once there, David ordered Margaret to her feet and had her stand with legs apart and hands clasped behind her back. He then invited his friends to examine her punished tits and cunt. They were only too happy to run their hands over the bruises, slipping fingers into her damp cunt and running their touch round to the older welts on her arse. Margaret never uttered any sound or showed any reaction to this intrusion.

David instructed Su to throw the dice. A six and a five.

"Eleven."

He called out and Margaret flinched a little. Her nipples hardened beneath the touch of her examiners. It was not because of their attentions, but the anticipation of a further eleven strokes on her recovering bottom. She would surely not be able to sit for a long time.

David sent Su to get beers for himself and his guests and he invited each of the men to select a punishment instrument from the rack. Before they made their choice, David took down a severe nylon cane. Following the guide of his host, William selected a heavy rattan cane and George took a heavy leather paddle patterned with holes. Margaret saw what they had chosen and her apprehension increased.

Each man took a large glass of beer from the tray as David explained that Margaret would adopt a position with her arse high and her forehead on the floor and each of them would apply one stroke in turn until the eleven were completed. If any of the strokes were not called, or the number called was incorrect, that stroke would not be counted.

At a nod of David's head, Margaret adopted the required position and he delivered the first stroke. A loud 'crack' rang out and an angry red welt rose immediately across the centre of her buttocks. Margaret was determined not to scream in front of the guests and she stifled any sound as she drew a sharp intake of breath.

"One Sir."

She called out firmly and clearly. David indicated for George to come forward. The 'thwack' of the paddle was much less sharp than the cane and George may have applied a little less force than David. Even so. The red mark with its pattern of holes and the sharper cane stroke through its centre showed that she had received another painful assault. Another strong breath and she called out.

"Two Sir."

William positioned himself and took aim to hit a little lower, below the first strokes and closer to the tender thigh. Having seen the vigour of his host in punishing his wife and having examined the blows inflicted on her tits and cunt, William determined to give her the full force of his rattan. Margaret bit on her lower lip and panted quickly two or three times before she managed to utter.

"Three Sir."

But she did still manage to stay silent. The new welt was broader than that left by the nylon cane and you could see the variations where the natural material differed along its length unlike the plastic.

David took a new glass of beer and drank deeply before applying his vicious cane again. Margaret sobbed a little, but succeeded in suppressing a scream. This time the mark was on a diagonal, like the bracing strut on a farm gate. With just a slight hesitation she called.

"Four Sir."

George emptied his first glass and accepted another from Su, but then before he went forward to administer the next stroke he said.

"I'm sorry David, you must excuse me for a moment. I really need to pee before I can do another thing."

He made to go to the bathroom, but David placed his hand on his shoulder and said:

"No George. No need to leave us."

He placed the tip of his cane under his wife's chin indicating to her to raise her head. Margaret realised immediately what was intended. She flushed bright red at this further humiliation despite having already been horribly exposed and degraded before these guests. What was now required of her left her without the slightest shred of dignity. However, there was no resisting it and she knelt upright, hands behind her back and mouth open ready to do her duty.

"You see George. Your urinal is here for you and ready to provide first class service without you needing to walk a step. Go on, piss into her and if she should spill any you may have the pleasure of giving her the extra thrashing she has earned."

George didn't move or speak. For a few moments he looked from Margaret to David and then back to Margaret. Without daring to move or say anything Margaret tried to show assent with her eyes and by attempting the merest of smiles with her open mouth.

"Go on man. She's yours." Said David. "Come to think of it I could do with a piss myself."

He edged in front of George, put his prick to Margaret's lips and waited. As his piss did not flow immediately she put her tongue forward and licked the hole in the end of his dick until it came. He gave her three or four mouthfuls before shaking his prick and she sucked off the final drops.

"There you go old chap. Your turn. She is ready and working fine."

George, still a little dazed, moved toward her and pointed his prick to her mouth.

"Get in close there. Don't want a puddle on the floor do we?"

He put it to her lips and as with her husband, Margaret licked his pee hole. A stream of piss began to flow into Margaret's mouth. David told George to hold it when her mouth was full. He looked down at the golden pool that had formed in the red lipsticked lips and gripped his dick, stopping the stream of piss. She closed her mouth and swallowed before opening up again. George resumed until he was looking down at another full mouth. She swallowed while looking up at George as she had been taught to do with David. George continued until he had given her six mouthfuls and his bladder was empty. Margaret said

"Thank you Sir"

And resumed her punishment position.

George raised his paddle and gave her a good, strong stroke that struck an exact paddle width lower than his first.

"Five Sir."

Came the call.

As William came forward he said.

"Sorry everybody, but having seen you two guys and drinking all this beer I am just going to have to make myself more comfortable too."

"Up."

Called David and Margaret positioned herself instantly to provide urinal duties.

"Do you think she can take another load?"

Said William doubtfully.

"Well she is going to."

Replied David. William stood before the open mouth and put his prick to it. For a few moments he couldn't start, but with a little tongue stimulation his strong flow began. Margaret gulped down mouthful after mouthful as an astonishing amount of urine was passed into her. When he was almost complete, she coughed and spluttered with her mouth half full so that he had to stop and a little splashed onto William before she regained control and he was able to finish.

David ordered her back to her punishment position and almost nonchalantly said:

"That will be an additional two strokes of the cane on your belly for the disrespect to your guest."

William flushed a little as he felt responsibility. He thought of saying that it wasn't her fault. Maybe he was pissing too much or too fast, but he said nothing. When he looked at David he simply received a gesture to get on with the punishment.

Raising the cane above his shoulder, William brought down another hard stroke in the same place the paddle had struck. She flinched and made a tiny sound as she bit on her lip before calling out the 'six'.

The men went through their next cycle and by that time Margaret's determination to withstand her torment in silent dignity was being broken. Tears streamed down her face, she was unable to suppress a constrained squeal at each new blow on her damaged buttocks and the pressure on her bladder was causing her to squirm in more discomfort on each new blow.

For the tenth stroke, David positioned himself differently. He stood directly behind his wife, a little back from her widespread feet. Raising the thin nylon cane above his shoulder, he brought it down as hard as any of the previous strokes, but this time it struck vertically. Precisely between her buttocks, the crack of the instrument striking flesh was followed by Margaret's scream of pain as she felt the vicious torment of her anus burning. For a brief moment she sobbed and urine dribbled from her before she struggled to regain control and called out.

"Eleven Sir."

David, with a stern face, said.

"My apologies gentlemen. My wife's indiscipline is uncharacteristic, but it will be corrected. Very well Margaret, stroke number ten which was incorrectly called will be applied again. For the disgraceful fouling of the carpet, our guests will each deliver one stroke of the crop to the underside of your breasts."

Trembling Margaret said:

"Please Sir. I know I must be punished however you decide, but please may I go to the toilet. I cannot hold on any longer."

David did not reply, but he instructed Su to go to the kitchen and bring a large mixing bowl. Margaret remained in her punishment position and he stood behind her again.

"Get the number right this time or we will continue with this stroke until you do."

Again the plastic cane slashed down on her crack and Margaret screamed before calling out a quavering.

"Ten Sir."

"Well George. Over to you for the finale."

Said David rather theatrically. A little hesitantly, George raised the paddle and thwacked it across Margaret's buttocks without quite the force that he had used before. Through sobs that had been continuous since her husband's last statement, Margaret correctly called out the final count and she was ordered to her feet.

David told Su to give Margaret the bowl.

"See how big her belly is."

David said to the two men. And it was true that you could see a distinct difference due to the extent of her swollen bladder.

David instructed her to spread her legs as wide as she could and hold the bowl between her legs from behind. This required Margaret to bend her knees a little and left her in a very odd position.

"Take care not to drop the bowl and you may now pee."

Said David.

Almost as soon as the permission was given, Margaret let go a powerful stream of piss into the bowl and David brought down the cane on her full belly. Margaret winced and her piss stopped as she drew breath, but she held on to the bowl which already contained a lot of golden, steaming piss. After a few seconds she tightened her grip on the bowl and continued to relieve herself. Of course, this was followed by another stinging stroke of the cane. Margaret finished peeing and at almost the same moment it flashed through her mind that she had not called these punishments to her stomach. She had not been ordered to do so, but maybe she should have done.

"Thank you for correcting my failure Master. May I put down my bowl please and may I be of further service?"

David told her to put down the bowl and reminded her that she had not yet paid her full debt. He took down the riding crop from the rack and instructed Margaret to go and lie on her back on the blanket box. The men had their glasses filled by Su and then went over to where she lay with her legs spread as always.

David ran his hand over her bruised sex.

"Just feel this."

He said to his friends.

"She is sopping. My wife has taken a disreputable pleasure in your presence and assistance in her punishment and humiliation."

He grinned and gestured the two men to come and feel her cunt.

David stood astride Margaret's head and lowered his arse to her mouth. She probed her tongue into his arsehole without the need to be told and he took one nipple firmly in each hand after passing the crop to William. He pulled her tits up hard and asked William to give the right one a hard cut. Doing as he was bid, the guest applied the crop firmly to her lower breast. There was no audible reaction from Margaret, but she sucked on her husband's sphincter as the blow struck. William gave the crop to George who repeated the action on the other breast.

"Thank you gentlemen. The task is done. I know that it has been arduous for you and you must be tired. We will now go and relax in the lounge, but before we go you may relieve yourselves in the preferred manner and my wife will wish to thank you by allowing you to discharge the tensions built up over the evening."

Margaret was brought to her knees. William had a very stiff prick and David suggested that it might be best if he gave her a face fucking to get rid of that before taking a piss. William was only too happy to oblige. The other two men watched and sipped at their drinks while William used Margaret just as vigorously as David did himself. It didn't take William too long before he came and Margaret carefully sucked and licked him while he was softening. He said that he couldn't pee immediately so George moved straight in to give a similar throat fucking to the one he had just watched.

Margaret was good at many things, but above all she was an expert at handling a prick in her mouth and swallowing cock. Over the years of her training by David she had come to love having her face fucked by him and now she knew that even with other men this felt like normality and it took her mind away from the awful beatings that she had been given. Before long George shot his load down Margaret's throat. David was not stiff because he was dying for a piss after all the beer he had drunk so he immediately replaced George at Margaret's mouth to wash down the cum with a long, long pee. The other two men followed him to empty their bladders again into the compliant woman.

Margaret and her bowl were sent off to the bathroom and the men retired to the lounge where Su accompanied them.

David and his friends put on their clothing and they discussed the events of the evening over a final drink while the still naked Su topped up snack bowls. There was now a bond between the three men which would never be broken. David rightly understood that as well as friendship, this would bring contacts and support that would benefit his business and prosperity far into the future. He was cementing not only his own and his wife's prosperity, but also providing a comfortable future for his children.

Finally William and George went to their taxi, Su was discharged from her duties to her own room and David retired to bed. When he entered the bedroom he found his wife, still naked, on her knees at his side of the bed. David took her hair in his hand drew her face into his groin to kiss his balls and then raised her to her feet. He kissed her deeply and long on the lips with a passion that she did not often feel.

"You realise that things have now changed very much."

He said.

"Yes Sir."

"You will never again behave sexually with anybody without my knowledge or consent. Beyond that, I have now extended your availability to William and George. You will serve them in any way that they wish at any time of their choosing. Whenever I am away I may suggest that they make use of you and I will provide them with keys so that they can come at any time of their choosing. You will ensure that you are present and in proper condition to receive them."

"Yes Sir."

"Now that you have savoured the services of Su's tongue and paid the price, you may continue to have her service you in this way. However, you must report to me what you have done together on each occasion and I will now also use Su whenever and however I choose.

"Yes Sir."

With these new instructions complete, David threw back the bedding and lifted his wife into bed. In their embraces he felt all of her welts and swellings in loving massage. Fucking all of her holes, he came in her mouth three times before they both drifted off to sleep with his soft prick still in Margaret's warm mouth. She slept soundly that night with a warm glow and as she drifted into sleep she had sweet sensations of Su's soft, warm tongue in her sorely damaged bottom.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Disobedience A loving wife learns to serve without question.in BDSM
Training Ch. 01 She didn't expect what her new husband had planned for her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Corporate Whore Abbey becomes anally submissive to her boss.in Anal
Bel Learns Bel is well used & learns the detail of future submission.in BDSM
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Mom He forces the Cheerleader's Mom to be his eager ass-slut too.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories